The rebellious student

By charlizetheronswifey

Y/N a 20 year old student has been placed in the school for evil with the highest hopes of turning her to the... More

Chapter one
Chapter three

Chapter two

13 4 0
By charlizetheronswifey

After they slept together the second time it hit lesso in a rush of panic
"We shouldn't have done that," Lady Lesso whispered, her voice laced with guilt.

Y/N nodded in agreement, their heart pounding in their chest. "It was a mistake. It can never happen again."

And so, they both agreed to pretend that it never happened. They went back to being just friends, burying their feelings for each other deep inside where they couldn't see them.

But as the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, they found it harder and harder to ignore the growing attraction between them. They caught themselves stealing glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking, and their touches lingered just a little too long.

And then, one night, as they sat together on the couch, their bodies inches apart but their hearts miles away, Lady Lesso spoke up.

"I can't do this anymore," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't pretend that I don't feel anything for you when I know that I do."

Y/N's heart leaped in their chest, hope blossoming within them like a flower in bloom. "I feel the same way," they confessed, their voice trembling with emotion. "I've been in love with you for so long, it's been tearing me apart to keep it inside."

And just like that, the floodgates opened. They poured out their feelings to each other, their fears and doubts and hopes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.7K 78
I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now it's time to reveal it all.
48.6K 444 19
It's a book about all the sexy people from On My Block I hope you all enjoy
882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...