INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š43》

744 60 20
By Diauthorgeorgia

☆☆May☆☆

The gym have become my escape place from all the drama that's going on in my life. Sweat pours down my face dripping on my body as I pressure myself to go extra hard with the dumbbell.

Soon after dropping those, I go for a next thirty minutes on the treadmill before preparing myself to get home and freshen up for work.

On my way to work, I made a quick stop for breakfast since I didn't have the time to make any or a woman at home to make it for me. Getting my stuffs from the car, I bounce the door close with my body then press the lock button on the car keys.

"Good morning Sarge, yuh wah help mhon" Constable Cassandra Myers smiled as she approach me.

She's freshly graduated and have been station here since last month I think, she have a really nice personality and shape too but I don't too friend my colleagues.

With the load in my hand, I allow her to help with my brief case because there's no way I would let a police officer carry my food whether in my sight or not.

nuh chuss dhem one bit..

"Good morning and thank you" I told her as we walk our way down to my office.

"Suh sarge yuh cudn't buy two breakfast?" She asked, looking back at me.

"Next time mhon" I chuckled.

Reaching to the door, I hold the cup of tea with the breakfast in one hand then use the other hand to open up my office door. I place the food on my desk then turn to get the briefcase but Cassandra already made her way inside of my office and drop it into the settee.

"Yuh can share fi yuh.. mi nuh eat nuff" She giggles as she takes a seat in the settee.

si why mi nuh like be nice to ppl, all ina har mind think mi and har a fren now... Jah jah

"Yuh serious or ya joke?" I lean against the table, observing her facial expression.

Shi have a cool black complexion enu but it nuh smooth like Kay own....

Kmt not a day goes by dhat mi nuh mention dhat ooman name afta how shi deal wid me...

Jah jah Mi a work wid weh shi seh still...

"Mi serious Sarge, from lastnite mi deh work enu and mi nuh get fi go buy ntn yet" She stand up, being too close to me, I slide around the table into my chair.

"Alrite, tek dhis dhen nuh" I reach for the box food and stretch it out to her. "Ackee and saltfish wid food, hope yuh eat dhat" I added.

"Yes mi eat dhat but mi cah tek yuh food sarge" she laughed.

"It good mhon, mi will get one more shortly and mi a pay yuh fi yuh kindness" I smiled at her.

"Thank yuh, mi owe yuh back supm enu... Maybe a drink pon we free time" she grin as she accept the food.

"We'll see how dhat go"

"Ok, lata sarge" she flashes me a wide smile before leaving my office.

hungry a kill mi enu and mi cah mek eh back pon eh road ya now a swear..

After locating my laptop, I switch it on as I sip on the now warm tea atleast it will prevent me from getting gastroenteritis until I get something to eat. Half way through my work, a faintly knock came on the door, at first I ignored it then it come on a bit stronger.

"Come in" I shouted, as I munch on the bun and milk that I got at the supermarket beside the station.

mi juss a bun di time until lunch time...

"Hey" My eyes widen for a bit then a sigh left me as this is her third visit in two weeks.

"Hi Samantha" I save the work I was doing before turning my attention to her.

"Sorry fi cum disturb yuh work" She mouthed as she slide my briefcase over and have a seat in the settee. "Please can yuh and Kacian stop dhis nonsense and juss talk to each other, mi tiad a unu now mhon" Samantha grumbled as she slump back into the settee.

"Why we not talking affect you?" I rolled up the remaining of the bun and put it away.

"Becaz a mi shi a bawl tuh and a bada fi cum talk to yuh s-

"Why shi nuh cum talk to mi herself eeh?" I grab the box milk and open it before taking a a sip.

di bun sweet yf.... Dhat sound a way mi mean di yummy bun weh eat...

"Yuh know how Kacian stubborn and proud suh yuh be di bigga person and call har nuh becaz a yuh fuss hurt har enu memba dhat" She sit up, staring at me.

"I didn't not hurt her intentionally, she misunderstood something that she wouldn't let me explain to her then she fuck up mi car tyre dhem, have man lock up inna har room and style mi pon top a eh by throwing me clothes to me pon floor... she seh shi wah we done, suh shi get har wish" I shrug nonchalantly as I turn to my refreshing milk.

Shi too out a order.... nah call har unless shi cum apologise in person to mi...

"Yuh worst dhan Kacian to rawse... nuh wonder unu match, dhe two a unu petty bra... mi tell yuh shi juss have marlon in a har room fi mek yuh jealou-

"Shi affi cum tell mi dhat herself and apologies in person" I smirk as I lean back and throw my arms behind my head.

Shi miss mi? serve har rite, ago see who fuss ago beg fren becaz a nuh mi dhis time, a shi wrong...

"If unu wah continue play petty against each other and frig up weh unu have dhem so let it be" She slap her hand on her legs before standing up. "I've tried, lata" she wave at me before reaching to the door.

She let herself out and I continue eating my bun and milk, woman that full a themselves much get spite.

ntn bun mi like mi clothes shi dash a floor and run mi from har yaad plus have man in a har room lock up...

________________________________________

My eyes shift to the door as I hear it push opening, seeing that Samantha is walking in, I jump on my feet and tail her to the filing room.

I have a ton load of work to do but that didn't matter right now, I miss that man like crazy and I can't find it inside of me to talk to him first.

"yuh see him?" I walk infront of her, to get every details.

"Yes and mi nah go back to him Kacian, unu a two big people dhat fi know fi deal wid unu problem maturely" She sigh frustratedly as she plop down inside of her chair.

"Chro, weh him seh? Yuh tell him fi call mi? Hope yuh do like a nuh send yuh enu" I ramble as I take a seat opposite her.

"Him seh yuh affi cum apologies to him in person and mi agree becaz yuh did too much for real like mi tell yuh juss listen to the man and yuh mek yuh ego fly up ina a yuh and now ya mad" She grumbled.

yeah yeah mi may overreact but who wouldn't after seeing supm like dhat? I juss don't see any gud explanation to it worst afta him lie...

but mi miss him and mi wah back mi man but him affi beg fren fuss...😭😭

"If him nuh wah deal wid mi then so let it b-

The ringing of the phone interrupt my sentence and Samantha reach for it, base on her eyes rolling I know it's Mickayla on it.

"Shi seh somebody upstair tuh yuh?" Samantha informs me and a little excitement fill me up.

dhat neva tek him long thou.... cah gwan like me too excited enuh...

Using the railings as support, I jog up the stairs and compose myself before opening the filing office door.

Slowly, I walk towards my desk but pause when I see that it's Marlon that is here to see me. A dull feeling replacethe excitement inside as I walk over to him and him face no look lovely at all.

"Marlon weh ya d-

"See dhem ya, yuh ago pay fi dhem" He grab my hand and place four tickets inside of it.

Looking at them, my eyes widen at the figure on each of them then I slowly look back at him puzzle as to why I am to pay for his tickets.

"Yuh man nuh tap set him pussyclaat, nyam front, battyman co-worker dhem fi tek set pon mi and a yuh cause eh" He argued.

Trying to hush him, I grab him outside because his mouth has no filter and him never care where him chop him bad words and I can't loose my job right now.

"Sanjay do dhis?" I asked in disbelief like why..

"Sanjay do dhis?" Marlon mimick me. "Yes yuh ediot man dweet, from Talia party mi nuh tap get ticket and a three mi pay aready now dhem one ya, yuh better give mi di money fa enu" he argued, leaning back on his car with one hand on his hip.

"Mi cah pay dhem ya Marlon" I hand them back to him.

"Mi cah pay dhem either Kay Kay" she mimick me again.

Suh Sanjay really a carry feelings knowing mi and Marlon neva do ntn oh boii..

"Cum drop mi up a station" I told him walking to the passenger side but he block me off.

"drop who up a station? Fi yuh man see yuh a cum out a dhis? yuh better learn fi exercise and go walk" He remove me from his car and enter the driver's side.

"Really bighead?" I glared at him.

"Better have half a dhem money ya by next Tuesday enu" he cut his eyes at me before driving out.

what a fucka serious... him really nuh carry mi...

Seeing that it's two minutes to one pm, I grab my purse and phone then head out to see Sanjay about his foolishness. The sun pelt me all the way up to the station and I have to get myself a chill water from the supermarket before walking to his office.

Suddenly, I feel disgust as I spot Brian coming out of his office, he then push his head inside before closing the door behind. He then start approaching me, I try to walk around him but he keeps blocking me off.

"Sarge seh him nuh wah see yuh" He said moving side to side with me as I try to pass.

"Sir mi nuh in a di playing wid yuh suh beg yuh give mi pass" I stop moving.

"Only police allow round yasso, suh cum mi show yuh back to di way out" He attempt to touch me but I shift away from him.

"Don't put yuh dutty hand pon mi likkle gonorrhoea body bwoy, di time yuh have yuh mouth him a ppl bizniz, yuh would a go treat yuh deteriorate, frownzy aids out body" I cursed him out.

"Sarge a safe yuh ere likkle pussy hole" he whispers as he looks behind him then back at me.

"A hate dhe jerms essi mhon" I grumble as I move to the side and lean against the wall unlocking my phone.

Muss a Sanjay security, di dranco lean up against the otha wall a watch mi... a wah wet him up essi..

Me: If yuh nuh wah buy back four more tyre, yuh cum out yasso to mi ere mi a tell yuh.

Hitting the sent button, I drop my hand to my side while glaring at the Brian, she a stare on me.

Instead of a reply, Sanjay office door flies open and out he comes, seeing that I am in his sight, his movement slow down.

"Lowe har Brian" He said to the disease body bwoy while signaling me to come.

"Tap mi now nuh jerms out body bwoy" I tease as I walks pass, a swear if him get the chance him would a land a bullet through me the way him a glare on me.

Sanjay stand aside using one hand to hold back the door as I made my way inside. I fold my arms under my breast while waiting on him to close the door. He brush pass me over to his desk, closing up his lunch and put it away then he slump back inside of the chair staring at me in complete silence.

Suh him nuh miss mi? him a move like him nuh glad fi see mi...

"Yuh set yuh police fren dhem fi ticket Marlon every time dhem see him?" I asked trying to be as serious as I can.

"Dhat yuh cum ya fa? fi ask question bout yuh taxi man?" He lean forward to the desk and glare at me.

"Yuh dweet or not?" I hissed my teeth.

"Yes and so?" he challenge me into a staring battle.

"Really Sanjay? fi wah? Di man nuh do yuh ntn" I release my hands.

"Him neva lock up in a room wid yuh?" he asked.

"Ntn neva happen between we, mi juss did wah mek yuh jealous fi weh yuh do suh please tell dhem fi back off and let him be, him neva know weh mi up to and mi tell him mi want him fix supm fimi dhat's why him cum... If we did deh, yuh think we wud a suh brave?" I drop my hand on my hip and stare at him.

Him look ticker like somebody a tek care a him... wonda if a da gyal deh....

"Ok" he shrug nonchalantly.

"Ok, weh yuh mean ok?" I asked starting to get aggravated.

"nuh police bwoy a nuh mi fren, get dhat straight and being has mi be a mature person fi listen yuh dhen mi will mek dhem lowe him"

"Ok good" I muttered waiting on him to say something else like you know...

"So dhat's all yuh cum here fa?" he asked, getting out of the chair and lean against the desk.

no fi tell yuh mi miss yuh too...

"Yes dhat's all" I said proudly.

yuh too fucking proud and stubborn lil girl...

"Ok, bye" He said pointing to the door.

Ok? bye? unu hear di dran....... Calm yuh nerves Kacian, yuh a get weh yuh dish out..

Without another word, I walk out of his office about to slam the door when he block it, feeling my excitement growing, I turn around to face him.

"If yuh go round mi car dhis time, mi personally a lock yuh up" with that said he slam the door in my face.

Shame yf!

___________________

8:47 pm

Covering Talia properly under the sheet, I lean down and kiss her cheek causing her to turn into her sleep. She push me off when I place another kiss on her next cheek.

The way how she played today with Ms. Navy granddaughter and grandson, she would a must be tired and well want to sleep.

Not feeling sleepy at all so I turn the tv on, then click on a random african movie on YouTube. It's been a while since I've bless my eyes on one of these kind of movie's, half way through the movie, my mind click back to Sanjay's attitude today.

Behaving like a gyal... kmt hate him essi...

joke mi a mek... mi still love him😭😭

Sliding off the bed, I reach for my phone and go to his WhatsApp seeing that his last seen was three minutes ago.

wonder if a da gyal deh him a text or on video call wid becaz him nuh look like him miss mi...

I was about to call him and create some form of quarrel but I decided to play cool and be reasonable. Quickly, I walk over to the dresser mirror, taking my bonnet off and styling my hair then add light make up on my face.

Reaching into my drawer, I pull out a dress and get in it before taking my phone up and position myself to snap some photo.

Skipping through them, I decided to send him one to see how long he can malice me for.

Me: I miss you..

Staring at the message for like five minutes, I close my eyes and swallow my pride before pressing the send button. My heart start beating hard against my chest, I have to reach for a bottle of water to try calming myself down while awaiting his response.

My heartbeat rise again when the message came in and slowly I opening up my phone, applying my fingerprint to go on WhatsApp then my heart shatters when I glimpse his response. I opening it fully to see if that's the complete message and my heart sink lower in my stomach.

Jay: Ok.

"So dhat him ago fucking reply and seh... alrite, jay it's like yuh like wen mi act rawse crazy" I remove the dress as I text Iesha to come and stay with Talia. "Mek mi eva go a him yaad and a da gyal deh dhere, big problem" I argued as I get dress.

"Jail house mi a rawse sleep tonite" I continue arguing to myself as I sweep my hair into a low ponytail.

I reach for my working bag where I take out my card and some cash along with my knife then stuff it inside of my black cross bag.

Reaching for the cologne, I spray some on my clothes then slide my feet inside of my black sneakers.

chip mi raswe head chip, bout ok... yuh brite Sir... see yuh soon...

Ignoring Iesha questions, I place a quick kiss on Talia's lips before heading out. Swallowing my pride again, I call Marlon to drop me off there and this nigga said nope, I should get somebody else to do it.

Him cah vex wid mi enu....

After minutes of pleading and begging him, he finally comes to my gate into his uncle -in- law's silver voxy.

"Yuh coward eh sir" I laughed as I jump into the passenger's side.

"No talk to mi and a out a di lane mouth mi a lef yuh, yuh nah mek mi dead ova yuh pussy weh mi neva see yet" he grumble as he drive off.

"Bwoy mi hate yuh" I grumble reaching for the seat belt.

"yuh lucky, better have mi ticket money" He grumble as he drive off.

Roughly ten minutes it takes for him to drop me off at the lane front as he said, he park up and watch me walk in the lane before driving off.

It's a good thing Sanjay's house isn't that far in the lane, my blood starts boiling as I come face to face with a familiar red car park up at his gate and the owner of it banging on the gate.

Calm dung Kacian... don't be impulsive now...

Listening to my subconscious which was a hard task to do, I walk up to the gate cautiously as I fumble with my knife inside of my bag. Her face turn to me with a sneer on it then she hiss her teeth as she turn back to the gate and continue knocking.

"Weh yuh a do ya?" I asked Indiana as I stop a inch away from her.

She plays a deaf ears to my question so I tap her shoulder twice, harshly to get her attention.

"Don't mek mi run mi car ova yuh gyal, weh ya touch mi fa?" she turn around glaring at me.

"mi ask a question, weh ya do a mi man yaad gate a disturb h- looking at the gate, I see two bigger locks on it and they are properly close.

Muss fi keep har out... caz see him car deh and light in a di house suh him deh ya...

"Neva mind" I fix my bag properly and start climbing the gate, once I reach at the top, I jump down and turn to his baby mother with a smirk.

"Tell Sanjay that I am outside in the cold and his baby need his comfort-

"B!tch get di fuck home... di man tiad a yuh" I wave her off.

"Him neva seh dhat when mi a give him heads" Now she's the one smirking.

My knife almost came out enu and my palms are hitching to use it but I let that sink in then walk around the back avoiding her taunting me. Being as I didn't come see what I wasn't suppose to see then I won't put myself in trouble again.

"Sanjay!" I called out as I starts banging on the back door.

No answer so I tried several times before using my phone and that's when he finally answer. When he open the back door he was stun to speak and I brush past him inside. Rolling my bag over my head, I drop it on the center table and kick my sneakers off.

"Wha-

"Nuh ask mi nuh question" I silence him with my hand then reach for the knife inside of my bag. "Mi send yuh a picture seh mi miss yu and yuh seh ok, weh yuh mean? yuh nuh miss mi?" I asked walking around the left side of the sofa.

"Weh ya do wid dhat?" He asked taking the right side.

"Nothing, ansa mi" I stop at the back while staring at him.

"Kacian mi cah bada wid yuh fuckery again ere mi a tell yuh? Yuh seh yuh done wid mi and mi fi lef yuh yaad and dhat a weh mi a do and yuh still a cause problem my girl" I
He said stressfully, eyeing me and the knife.

"Mi seh if yuh nuh miss mi?" I asked once again as I start walking around the sofa again.

"Yes mi miss yuh" He answered, walking around the center table.

"Suh why yuh seh ok?" I stop walking and give him the floor to speak.

"Becaz mi nuh know weh fi expect from yuh Kacian, mi neva know weh fi reply seh so mi seh dhat and mi juss tiad a di frustration from yuh and Indiana so mi juss a avoid unu" he sigh frustratedly.

"Oh so mi and Indiana in a dhe same league now?" I snapped, " we on di same level in a yuh life?" I point the knife at him.

"Mi neva said dhat enu b and no different level unu deh pon" He mumbled.

"What's my level?" I asked eyeing him carefully.

"No know again enu, yuh nuh lef mi?" He asked.

"alrite seh mi nuh bada lef yuh, wah mi level?" I plop down into the sofa.

Mi foot dhem tiad now...

"Mi ooman b, weh mi plan fi married" he said and a satisfying smile form on my face.

Hearing that, my nerves calm down and I reach for my bag then place the knife inside of it before throwing it bag across my body.

"Cum bring mi home please" I said softly as I stand on my feet, digging my feet into my shoes.

"Weh yuh mean cum carry yuh home? suh yuh nah apologise fi weh yuh do?" he asked as he get closer to me.

"Apologise for what Jay, mi nuh do ntn, a yuh hurt mi again remember... oh before mi lef, explain wa did gwan a da gyal deh place and why yuh lie" I take back my seat in the sofa.

He let out a stressful sigh while raking his hands through his hair before joining me on the sofa. He then explained himself to me but I was finding it hard to believe until he show me the picture of his wrist but still never believe until I hear the b!tch testifying to it on a voicenote.

a shud a buss up hard mouth lil while...

"next time cum to mi straight and nuh lie to mi" I looked over at him.

"Suh yuh still nah apologise?" He asked.

a wah do him and apology, ooman nuh apologise Sir...

To ease the tension, I cup his face and bring my lips to his, kissing him desperately. He grip the back of my neck, pulling my lips more on to his.

The feeling I miss so much, this.... I climb on top of him, letting out a moan as his large palm massage my breasts. He trails kisses from the side of my lips, to my neck then to the top of my breasts.

My body runs cold when his lips stop kissing it and his hands fall to my hips.

"Wapm?" I asked confuse.

"Yuh need fi stop put yuh hand pon mi babes, mi a yuh man and mi nah lick yuh suh don't dwee- rolling my eyes I reach for his face but he pull away. "Yuh hear weh mi a seh though? tap bad mi up, ya ooman and mi a di man su-

"Tek yuh bullshit and go cry?" I dress back, folding my arms under my breast as I eyes him.

"Baby no and a nuh argument dhis, mi juss nuh like ya put yuh hands on mi violently becaz mi nah dweet to yuh and mi neva will... ya go learn fi tek explanation before yuh act crazy and yuh owe mi back fi four tyres" He chuckled.

"Tek eh back in a sex, dhat mi have" I smiled at him.

"Gladly, weeks mi deh ya a starve" He hook his hands under me, lifting me up and we kiss out way to the bedroom...

Mi poor pumpum tonite sick leave a mawning...

________________________________

THANKS FOR READING...

The update no so frequent again and my apologies, pain all over my body becaz of some weights I lift up.... Mercy mi hand dhem a kill mi but mi owe unu... bye

Will see wah cab gwaan fi di other chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
173K 3.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..😍 True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
89.5K 6.2K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...