Football Images

由 aeztopiax

Any team, any player<3 更多

Rules/info
Kylian Mbappe
Rico Lewis
Marcus Rashford
Jadon Sancho
Brandon Williams
Jadon Sancho
Jesse Lingard
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Todd Cantwell
Virgil Van Dijk
Ben Chilwell
Jude Bellingham
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Noni Madueke
Cody Gakpo
Marcus Rashford
Kieranan Dewsbury-Hall
Jadon Sancho
Reece James
𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲
𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐮𝐬-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨́𝐩𝐞𝐳
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜
𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐬
𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧-𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞
𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐤𝐞
𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐨
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐚/𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮

1.3K 13 1
由 aeztopiax

It's my first day at training with the women's team as the manager of the first team for Barcelona came to my game luckily it was the game I got my hat-trick.

But I'm nervous as I'm not really the talkative person I like to keep myself to myself.

I walked into the pitch all alone and it's right next to the men's first team as well I know some of the guys pretty well.

But when we started to train no one would pass the ball to me till Lucy bronze did, me and her just clicked on being friends.

We then did what we did for training and the men's first team was coming out to train when we going in and I saw Marc come out with hector.

Marc and I, it complicated things for us, I would say we are like friends with benefits kinda of relationship.

I then waited for everyone and the staff to go in before I ran over to Marc, "how's training?" He asked me.

"Could be better" I told him avoiding eye contact with him, he then lifted my chin up.

"Tell the truth y/n" he asked me.

"Later?, I got to go" I told him as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I the ran to the locker room, as I did they all gave me funny looks and didn't say a word, I just forced a smile.

No one still hasn't said anything to me not even a word as they all left me behind.

I don't get why they didn't say anything to me, even though I didn't mind I was just annoyed that one would say anything to me like I'm a nice person.

It was time for lunch and I was sat all by myself no surprise there, both the men and women's team have lunch at the same time.

-

Marc

-

Me and the Boys had finish training for the day as we were heading to the cafeteria for lunch I was walking with hector, "Marc y/n" hector told me as I looked over to y/n sat by herself.

"I'll be back" I told him.

I then headed over to y/n to see what's up, "y/n talk to me please" I told him as I toke her phone away and sat down in front of her.

"About what Marc" she asked me.

"Oh come on y/n you know what I'm on about" I told her with laughing.

"No one has talked to me all day Marc, I know I'm not a talkative person but, I feel like they don't like me at all" she told me while tearing up.

I then toke her hand and walked her out of the cafeteria, "y/n they obviously do like you, I felt the same way when I first come into the mens first team" I told her.

"You just got to speak to them and show them what your like, but just promise me to be you" I told her.

She then nodded I gave her a kiss on her cheek, "phone please Marc?" She told me as she put her hand out for me.

"Only if you can come round later?" I asked her while smirking.

"Fine I'll get my mum to drop me off" she said to me she toke her phone and walked off.

I then followed her before she walked back to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, "what was that for?" I asked her confused.

"Just felt like it" she said as she walked off being her own person.

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

274K 10.7K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ➜ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚�...
48.5K 606 25
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
109K 1.8K 53
.... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ...
38K 184 16
𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔!! 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒘. 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂�...