HIS BRUTAL LOVE

נכתב על ידי BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... עוד

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
2:II
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
16:XVI
17:XVII
18:XVIII
20.XX
21.XXI
22.XXII
23:XXIII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII
28:XXVIII

19:XIX

5K 245 42
נכתב על ידי BTSgazers

                             barbaric:거친
   adj.(extremely cruel and unpleasant)
------------------------------*------------------------------
Feya:-

I am running through these humongous corridors trying to find an exit.

My heart was beating so fast out of anxiousness and fear of being caught.

While running through this never ending floor I spotted an elevator.

I ran towards it and entered inside pushing down the ground floor button. Thankfully the elevator was empty.

My mind was already showing me images of my freedom and how I can get my life back again.

As soon as the gates of the elevator opener I saw hundreds of people walking and rushing on this floor busy in their own work.

I tried to conceal my identity by lowering my head and covering it with a scarf i had in my bag.

I went towards the exit gate and there was a lot of security there.

No way I was going to be able to pass through that.

I looked around my surroundings trying to look for something or someone for help.

As I could see nobody could enter this building without scanning their employee cards.

I have to steal someone's card I thought in my head.

A lady entered the door infront of me and had her card in one hand.

She was on her phone and she was distracted by it. She was my only chance.

I was ready to commit the sin of theft in exchange for my freedom.

I purposely walked right into her when she was not looking and clashed into her resulting in both of us falling down.

I winced caressing my elbow and sneakily slid her card into my bad before whispering a chain of sorry's to her.

She was glaring at me muttering profanities which I did not mind at all since it was my fault.

I immediately stood up and ran towards the door scanning her card nervously before she gets to know about it and to my suprise it worked.

I thanked God in my mind and proceeded to find a taxi on the busy road.

All of this was new to me.

The city, the people, the view.

I did not even know their language.

All I knew was that I needed to go to the police and tell them everything that monster has done to me.

But abegative feeling was still roaming through my mind since all of this was seeming too easy.

But I shrugged it away trying ro think positive.

Even if he controls the economy of the entire world he cannot control the police or the government right?.

They are my only hope. I have to be positive I reminded myself and sat in the taxi which stopped by waving my hand rapidly.

The driver asked me something and I could not understand his language but I knew he was asking the location of where I wanted to go but I could not convey it to him since it tried speaking in English and he didn't understand.

I did not even have my phone so I could translate it in korean.

I groaned frustratingly and wanted nothing but to get far away from this magnanimous building.

I tried doing some gestures from my hand trying to make him understand I wanted to go to the police station and he finally understood it making me sigh in relief.

I could not wait to reach there.

------------------------------*------------------------------
"Where is she" asked jungkook calmly barging into the police station like he owns it which he ironically does.

His calm demeanor was scaring the life out of every one there while he couldn't wait to get his hands on his wife and teach her a lesson which will leave her scarred forever.

"Sir madam is safe inside the head office. We called you as soon as she arrived"  said the top position officer kneeling infront of him.

Jungkook moved away ignoring his kneeling figure and stridred towards where she was.

Whereas feya was counting minutes to her freedom she thought the police must be arresting him or finding ways to deport her back to london back to her family.

She jumped out of the chair when the door of the office she was sitting in opened with so much force causing a loud noise.

She looked back and saw her biggest nightmare looking at her with so much rage that if looks could kill she would be 12 feet deep down.

No it couldn't be.

How is he here? Why is he not handcuffed and why are all the police officers standing behind him scared.

"What are you doing he-re' she asked holding the desk to support her from falling down.

"You are not in the place to ask that question baby. It's my turn" he said sinisterly walking towards her scaring the life out of her.

"Please stop him he's dangerous" she pleaded to the officers who were just looking down out of pity and fear.

"No I don't wanna go back to that place please" she fell down crying dreading imagining what he would do to her once she goes back with him.

Jungkook picked her on his shoulders and she kicked her feet screaming to let her go.

"Shhh I'll deal with you once we reach home" he said in her ears and Seth who was waiting outside the police with his convey with 13 cars and several bodyguards .

He handed jungkook a syringe and Feya tried to jump down noticing the syringe in his hand but jungkook held her in place and smacked her ass harshly making her wince in pain.

He pricked the needle into her neck and all she heard before submitting into unconscious was.

"Sleep my butterfly you'll need the energy for later when I teach you your lesson".

------------------------------*------------------------------

Feya woke up suddenly because of the pain rushing through her head and her body tired of sitting in the same position for long 

She opened her eyes and slowly slowly the blur cleared put making her able to see everything clearly.

Where was she she wondered not able to recollect her memory.

She saw herself sitting on a chair in a huge white room and she could only see a translucent white glass wall imfront of her adding some substance into this huge eerie white room with high celiengs and no windows.

She heard some footsteps approaching her from the back and turned around to see the devil walking towards her.

He had a remote in his hand and he pointed it towards her front making her look at it and she ran towards the now clear glass wall which had Seth inside.

He was also sitting on a chair like a dead body barely holding onto life with a chain wrapped around his waist enabling minimum movement.

She banged her fist on the glass wall trying to converse with him.

"I'm sorry Seth" she cried attaching her forehead to the glass feeling remorse and guilt as he was in this condition because of her.

"He can't hear the glass is soundproof" said jungkook now just behind her collecting her hair to one side.

He was looming over her standing behind her crouched figure.

"Look at him and tell him you're mine" said jungkook ordering feya.

"I'd rather die" she spat out and he pulled her hair harshly making her scream.

You don't learn do you? After i finish you will hate yoursef for not listening to me" said jungkook amusingly.

"Well after today there will be no mistake from your side because I will teach you a good lesson" he said and ripped her dress from behind making her scream and she started thrashing trying to protect her dignity.

Seth also saw this and leaped out of his chair trying to help her out of the clutches of the monster but he had no way to help her.

"Don't do this please Mr.Jeon" her voice cracked in whisper regretting her past decisions as his intentions were visible to her.

"I made a promise to this filth to show him I fuck you on our wedding night but I couldn't fulfill it so I need to pay him back with something right?" said jungkook mocking both of them enjoying both of their misery.

He pushed himself against her pressing his boner on her lower back and massaging her breasts putting up a show for the hopeless Seth who was on the verge of breaking his ribs trying to pull on the chains.

Jungkook teared her entire dress up until the end and threw away the torn pieces and she could only cover her dignity with her hands.

He unbuckled his belt hastily and pulled down his boxers and tore her underwear making her crouch down to avoid his torture.

He pulled her up adjusting her to his opinion and opened her legs with his knees.

While he was unbuckling your bra fresh set of tears rolled down your eyelids.

This was the worst torture a man could go through.

Seeing his girlfriend getting raped by another man infron of his eyes and not being able to do anything to protect her.

Death was better than this.

Finally after undressing her completely jungkook guided his dick towards her pussy and he whispered in her ears before pushing himself inside her

"Look at his head" and she raised her head as she was looking down from the shame and disgust and she banged against the glass door noticing a red laser dot on the back of Seth's head.

"Don't kill him please please "she begged now sobbing endlessly and he pushed himself inside her grunting because of her tightness.

"Loosen up for me baby" he said having a difficult time trying to push himself all the way in.

Admist the burning pain in her vagina not being able to accommodate his huge size and thick girth as she was completely dry down there she managed to plead to him again.

"I beg you please don't do this to him. Let him live" she said grunting and bumping into the glass due to the harsh force of his thrusts.

"I'm giving you a choice" he said between his moansand grunts which were vibrating through the glass.

"As soon as you will orgasm a bullet will pierce through his head. So try to hold your orgasm before I finish" he said and continued his brutality pace leaving her devasted.

What nonsense.

He doesn't stop until hours and she cums atleast 8 times before he finishes how will she hold onto her orgasm.

While Seth was crying and screaming with all the strength that was left in his body and finally able to push past the chains and ran towards the glass and attached his forehead with hers with the thick glass separating them.

Whereas jungkook was having the time of his life fucking his wife infront of his ex lover.

Nobody can live on the face of this earth if he sees his wife in this position but he was going to kill Seth's anyways so why not give him a show which he won't forget even after his death.

As his pace was getting faster so was she getting close to her orgasm.

The knot in her stomach was getting tighter and his groans were getting louder.

Feya closed her eyes before opening them again and tried to pull herself away from him to avoid her uncontrollable orgasm.

But instead he pulled himself out and pushed himself inside her harder and deeper making her crash through the glass wall.

She knew this would be the last time she would be able to see Seth and she wanted him to know she loved him and only him with all her heart.

With his one last push she screamed with all her might not out of pleasure but out of pain and heartbreak and spilled her orgasm not able to stop her oragsm anymore.

Jungkook pulled his cock out grinning from ear to ear and signalled his sniper through his phone while feya was caressing Seth's face through the wall

"I love-"as she was about to finish her sentence a red liquid splattered on the glass not enabling her to see Seth.

His head was blown off in pieces because of the intensity of the shot and she screamed louder than she had ever done.

Her wails surround the room and she fell down on the floor from her previous crouched position

She was the cause of hid death.

She killed him.

Her hands were spilled with the blood of the man she loved dearly since she could even remeber.

This was a memory which would be itched in her brain forever.

Nothing was going to be same anymore.

He finally succeeed in breaking her.

------------------------------*------------------------------

Vote target: 100 votes.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.9K 807 10
"I want to fuck you every time you will breath" Jjk~ Hate is The only feeling he experienced for you. Every other feeling used to go numb when his ga...
246K 13.7K 37
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...
1M 28.8K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
287K 15.8K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...