π“π”π‘ππˆππ† 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 - π™₯οΏ½...

Da -princessofhearts

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do no... Altro

π“π”π‘ππˆππ† 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
- chapter one
- chapter two
- chapter three
- chapter four
- chapter five
- chapter seven
- chapter eight
- chapter nine
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
- chapter ten
- chapter eleven
authors note.

- chapter six

2.9K 79 3
Da -princessofhearts

TURNING PAGE !

— JACOB finally arrived, making his way toward the twins who sat side by side on the sand. "Hi Bella." He greeted first causing Brooke to roll her eyes. "I'm here too. Your best friend, best buddy, remember me?" Brooke spoke up sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Jacob teased and Brooke tripped him as he stood beside her, causing him to fall and land beside her letting out a groan. "That's what I thought." She smiled in triumph. Bella watching them with the smallest of smiles of her face.

"Billy told me you came by—didn't take you very long, did it? I knew you could figure it out."

"Yeah, I remember the right story now." Bella whispered as Brooke made a noise of confusion. "I—I don't. What story are we talking about?"

She looked at Jacob, trying to read him before doing the same to her twin. The cogs in her head turning as she stared, neither Bella nor Jake spoke.

"You could have just called." Jacob said harshly.

"I know." Her twin nodded.

"Why did you come?" He stood, beginning to pace. Bella following soon after, leaving Brooke sitting. "God, I hate when you do that. It stresses me out." Brooke whispered shaking her head.

"I thought it would be better face to face." Bella responded.

"Oh, much better." He snorted.

"Jacob, I have to warn you—" "About the rangers and the hunters? Don't worry about it. We already know." He interrupted her.

"Oh. That's what they were talking about." Brooke thought. She'd done a pretty good job at keeping their secret. Such a good job that even Jacob didn't know that she had found out.

"Don't worry about it?" Bella's voice broke Brooke out of her thoughts. "Jake, they've got guns! They're setting traps and offering rewards and—"

"We can take care of ourselves." He growled, still pacing which was making Brooke's head hurt. Would it kill him to stand still? "They're not going to catch anything. They're only making it more difficult—they'll start disappearing soon enough, too."

"Jake!" Bella hissed.

"What? It's just a fact."

"How can you...feel that way? You know these people. Charlie's out there!" Bella's words made Brooke's stomach twist at the thought of her father out in the woods searching for something he wouldn't find. The thought of him in danger.

"What more can we do?" He hissed and Brooke glared at him. "Be more sympathetic, Dickwad." If looks could kill, Jacob would be six feet under.

"Could you...well, try to not be a...werewolf?" Bella suggested. Her sister snorted from behind her, wondering why she would ask a question that... stupid.

He looked at Bella with wide eyes, before moving his gaze over to Brooke.

"Oh, I know your secret already, wolf boy." Brooke shrugged. "How?" Him and Bella asked in unison. "Accidentally found out. Long story." She spoke in a nonchalant tone as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Like I have a choice about it!" Jacob shook his head and shouted at her sister, returning to their conversation. "And how would that help anything, if you're worried about people disappearing."

"I don't understand you." Bella mumbled.

"You know what makes me so mad I could spit?" He glared at Bella as he spoke. "That's gross." Brooke whispered to herself.

"You're such a hypocrite, Bella—there you sit, terrified of me! How is that fair?" He was practically shaking at this point.

"Hypocrite? How does being afraid of a monster make me a hypocrite?"

"Bella, could you calm down? He's not a monster. If anything, your boyfriend's the monster or should I say ex-boyfriend." Brooke stood up as she spoke, not taking it lightly that her sister had just called her best friend a monster.

"Ugh." Jacob groaned moving to stand beside Brooke, he was still trembling in anger. "Would you listen to yourself?"

"What?"

"Well, I'm sorry sorry that I'm not the right kind of monster for you, Bella. I guess I'm not as great as your bloodsucker boyfriend, am I?" He took two steps forward.

"I can't be here anymore. All this negativity is making me queasy." Brooke snatched the keys from Bella's pocket to go sit in the truck. The brunette walked away in frustration.

"Woah! Where are we going?" Brooke asked as Bella abruptly opened the passenger side door. "To talk to Sam."

"Great, just great. More supernatural things. Yay! How exciting!" She said sarcastically, Jacob waiting for them by the tree line. "Could you stop whining?" The older twin snapped and Brooke glared at her.

"Not really, when I'm being dragged into this shit."

"It's Victoria. She's back." Bella stated, that seemed to make Brooke freeze. "I'm sorry, you mean to tell me...that the vampire girlfriend of the vampire that tried to kill you and sent Laurent after you, is still here?"

"Yes. Exactly that."

"I need an advil." She groaned as they met up with Jacob at the tree line. "So? Don't just stand there. Lead the way, cujo." Brooke nudged her friend.

She noticed the way Jacob held her sisters hand protectively as they marched their way into the woods. "It's fine. I'll fend for myself, y'know. Not like there's a vampire on the loose or anything."

"Brooke." Jacob's tone was low as he spoke. "No. It's fine, totally—" "Brooke. Shut up." He grabbed ahold of her arm, pulling her back. "They're here."

"What have you done, Jacob." Sam's loud voice echoed as he spoke, being the first to make himself known. Before she knew it, Paul stalked forward.

"Why can't you follow the rules, Jacob!" He glared furiously at the boy. "Is she more important than the tribe? Than the people who are getting killed? Murdered?"

"She can help us." Jacob stood his ground seeing as the older boy wasn't backing down.

"Help!" He practically laughed as if it was a funny joke. "Yeah, that's nice. I'm sure the leech-lover is dying to help us out!" Paul was trembling in anger as he stared Jacob down.

Brooke caught the corner of his eye, catching him off-guard, that seemed to set him off. "You brought her here too?!" Paul pushed Jacob who only pushed him back. "Shut up!"

"Paul! Relax!" Sam commanded.

The angered boy only shook his head, angry that not only did Jacob care more about some leech-lover than the pack, but that he had also brought his imprint into the equation.

"Jeez, Paul. Get a grip." Jared muttered. Paul shifted his gaze toward Jared, his lips curling in anger before glaring at Bella.

"Right. Protect her."

Before anyone knew it, Paul wasn't there anynore. A giant silver wolf in his place growling at Jacob. Jacob pushed the twins behind him slightly before stalking forward and shifting into a large russet brown wolf.

"Jacob!" Bella exclaimed, stepping forward. "Stay back, idiot!" Brooke hissed pulling her sister back. "Stay there, Bella!" Sam ordered, soon following after the fighting wolves who had somehow ended up farther into the woods.

"Take them to Emily's."

"Guess the wolf's out the bag." Embry joked as he approached the Swan twins. "That's something you don't see every day." He wrapped an arm around Brooke, laughing at the expression on Bella's face.

"I do." Jared grumbled as he also approached them. "Every single freaking day."

"Aw, Paul doesn't blow his fuse every day." Embry teased. "Maybe only two out of three." Jared walked up to Jacob's shredded clothes on the ground.

another chapter??

feeling active today :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

213K 3.9K 19
π‘³π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’†π’‚π’”π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
267K 6.1K 40
When Elaine Swan's father calls her back to Forks, Washington in desperate need of help, who was she to refuse? Her father rarely called, let alone a...
74.4K 2.4K 25
.γ€€ . β€’ β˜† . Β° TWILIGHT.β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . β˜† ❝Your feelings and mine are all lonely And dawn comes, you're there lying with me And you reach out to touch ...
741K 19.1K 70
"ʜΙͺᴍ. π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž. π’Š'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’. π’Š'𝒅 π’„π’π’Žπ’† π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž...