First

By angieisgreaxt

Summer Avery Hayes has had only one true dream: Netherlands. All she has ever done and worked so hard for ove... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Dedication

4 1 0
By angieisgreaxt

To the person who impacted me and my life so much that I ended up writing a book inspired by us - thank you.

You couldn't watch me grow into the person I am today but I promise it's possible because of you. You saw the bigger picture, you saw the reality, and you protected us from days which wouldn't have been the most pleasant. You protected us from a greater pain. I'm sorry and you were right. The entire time.

You always held, hold and will hold a special place in my heart. You couldn't witness me grow into this person I'm so proud of, but, I sure do hope with utmost purity that you are proud of me too. I really do.

Thank you for giving me my happiest days. I will always hold them close to my heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 71 21
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...
49 1 12
Maelly Kimp has it all figured out. Get accepted to her dream college's writing program at Woox University. Shes' a shoo in to get in. She has the li...
194 31 28
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
56.1K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...