๐”Œโ€‡ .โ€‡โ€‡enviousโ€‡โ€‡!โ€‡โ€‡เญง hyunho...

By hhyunjj

" ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
New book!!

| 1 |

545 13 10
By hhyunjj

" Are you just going to fking leave it as that?! „
I yelled at him indignantly. " learn how to take your own issues into your own hands . Oh wait, you aren't smart enough to do just that. All you do is lay around and go " oUuHh i'M sO
hOtTt ". „ I added on. Anger filled inside me, pushing me to the far brim.

" so what?! you're just jealous of me, thats all!
If anything, you're the brainless dipshit here?! „
He stood his ground, squaring up with me as he pulled my collar, almost tripping me due to the unexpected. I rolled my eyes and spoke up with an acrimonious tone in my voice.

" Jealous?! sometimes i wish you weren't even in skz. You ruin EVERYTHING for me ..! „ I pushed him harshly and walked away, not taking a glance back at him. i could feel my skin covered in intense and deep marks from my nails digging into my skin when i clenched my fists together.

you're probably wondering ' what the hell happened minho?! '.. Well, we got into a disagreement. In the littlest detail, he started it and he was a bitch for it.

I could see his ' intimidating ' eyes that shone in the sun's light while he walked paces behind me.
Don't get the wrong idea, I never considered him ' pretty , cute ' ect. Honestly, in my opinion, he was just normal. Or ugly, however you want to put it. I fiddled with my fingers and kept walking, hoping to find the other members somewhere.

" MINHO, HYUNJIN, THERE YOU GUYS ARE „
a voice called out from the far distance. At the peek of my eye, i could see chan and the others sitting down in JYP's cafeteria. I sprinted quickly to them and claimed my seat next to felix to annoy hyunjin.

" i dont appreciate our names being paired together, Chan. „ hyunjin appeared behind him with crossed arms and a stern look all over his face. Chan smirked and shrugged teasingly, signalling him to sit down.

His set of eyes stared me down, piercing the confidence i had in me. I looked over to my left, eyeing felix and back to him as i chuckled quietly to myself. My hands covered my mouth in hope of not to make it too obvious i was laughing at him. He was jealous, it was obvious. Hyunjin and Felix always had a great bond. Felix didn't mind me taking hyunjin's spot though. Infact, he was full with joy and great spirits.

" announcement. „ Chan said again, straightening his back. " New JYP dorms calls for new roommatess~! This one is temporary though.
Our dorms currently are getting re-motivated. „

Jisung let out an ' ouhh ' sound and nodded his head, only for the others to join in.

" gosh. Do we atleast get to pick the
roommates?! „ Hyunjin scoffed.

" you're so picky... „ i mumbled unclearly. It wasn't my intention to let hyunjin hear it but at the same time, it was. Every time hyunjin got mad, it was as if someone threw down a laughing bomb onto our company. more specificaly; me.
I don't know, something about his reactions make me burst into laughter.

" Mm, no. „ chan shook his head.

" Great. Crossing my life Minho's not my roommate. „ He slouched down. My eyes shot up as i cringed judgingly.

" You're saying that as if I want to be with you as well. „ i fixed him.

" Great, that's a pair decided!! Everyone else, floor 6, rooms 101, 104, 103, 102! „ Chan exclaimed happily as he pictured us together. Bitch? Who was he to decide that?!

" WAIT- „ hyunjin shouted. " for fucks sake chan.
Are you kidding?! „ chan stuck his tounge out and ran away with felix.

— 101) chan, felix
— 103) seungmin, i.n
— 104) jisung, changbin
— 102) hyunjin, minho

• • •

" You're so fucking smart hyunjin. Now we have to constantly be with eachother, how do you feel?! „ I hit him on the shoulder. With that, i walked away carelessly. If i was going to spend the weeks, months, days ( i have no clue ) with him, i better claim the comfier bed.

I unpatiently waiting for the lift , tapping my feet on the squeaking floor below me. I hadn't even realised I didn't have the keys until i got up to the rooms where i soon found it hanging from the lock. Are they dumb? Thats something Hyunjin would do.

I could hear footsteps and bellows of slight agony coming from the stairs. I wasted no time to fling open the door and take my shoes off. Damn, it looked good though. My mouth agape as i opened the door leading to the bedroom(s). I stood there in silence for a good one minute before Hyunjin sneaked up behind me, letting out a gasp as he fell onto the wall behind him.

" ONE. SINGULAR. BED. „ I whined, walking into the room hesitantly. i looked around and found a small but fitting coach which looked not that pleasent to sleep on. I found that Hyunjin could 100% sleep there!

Hyunjin appeared next to me as he potientally saw me approaching the bed. He probably had the thought that i was going to take it, and so i was. Correcto!

" woah woah. excuse you but i'm taking the bed, thanks? „ he sassily stated. I mimicked him and turned around.

" and so what if i don't allow you to sleep on it? „
I questioned him, giving back the same attitude he'd previously gave me.

" I'll fuck you up. „ He insisted. If he thought that was going to scare me, boy was he wrong. I had the sudden urge to laugh my ass off but, i kept it in.

" pathetic. It's not like you've won any arguments we've had today. „ i teased him.

He pushed me onto the bed, my toe hitting the corner of the wooden framing. I screamed in pain as he laughed at me .

" I SWEAR I WILL- „ i pounced on him without thinking and pulled his hair, getting payback for almost killing me.

" OW?! „ he slapped my leg which was over his thighs. I realised what position i was in and immediantly got off him.

ref:

" still sleeping on the bed, i dibs. „ i annoyingly said.

" whatever!!! just give me the pillows. „ Hyunjin demanded. I could already tell that living with him was going to be toture, hell, pain, every bad thing you can thing of.

I threw him two pillows as there was around 8?..
I planned on using this room to myself, i didn't want hyunjin ruining it.

" you're so annoying. „ hyunjin whisper-yelled.

" can say the same for you, jerk! „ i said back in a normal-ish , high pitched arguing voice

He ignored me and just walked out the room, slamming the door behind him in fury. Can't lie, i enjoyed pissing him off just then.

It all started with a " work on your dance, it's so stiff! " and a " rap better?! " which led to all of this rival nonsense. Yes, in the past we had made a LOT of comments about eachother's appearences, capability to do certain things, attitude, personality and stuff like that but, i don't mean that in a good way. I'm saying this in a rude and offensive way to get it clear and on point.

He annoys me. I annoy him. Thats how we work.
Never have we gotten along. Not even on lives.
Not even during SKZ TALKERS. No nothing.
Can't catch a glimpse of us talking to eachother without bickering about shit.

Back to the point, i jumped on the comfortable bed and snuggled into it meanwhile i pulled my phone out from my pocket.

• • •

SKZ 🔥🔥🔥

chan
hows the dorms going yall ~~

changbin
LISTEN TO MY HEARTAH BEATEUU
!!!!!!!

jisung
chan help
hes going crazy because theres 1 bed
🫣🫣

chan
sucks 😹.

hyunjin
oml
fucking save me
Chan why the fuck would you do this
you know me and minho HATE eachother?!

chan
oops
sorry ( not )

hyunjin
great
i have to sleep on a hard rock-like couch

jisung
ooouh
unlucky
you guys must hate eachother a lot to let one another sleep on thatt

seungmin
seungmin in the dorms

jeongin
waaahhhhhh theres a pianooooo

seungmin
yeah he went crazy over it.

minho
i love this bed
it so comfy
thanks a lot chan
i dont have to sharee ~!

hyunjin
I swear minho.
i'll actually fuck you up
i mean my words.

minho
boo hoo hoo so scaryy

hyunjin
tsk.
you're doing this on purpose

minho
and so what if i am?
doesnt bother me in any way

chan
HAHA I LOVE THIS

seungmin
guys
shush pls
seen by hyunjin, minho, chan, changbin, jisung

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
511K 10.6K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? โš ๏ธ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...
5.3K 191 13
[ ON-GOING ] Jisung thought he was playing it safe. He's been homeschooled his whole life. Only has two friends, and one of which is his seizure dog...
10.3K 488 12
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...