Cesark Doodle Book

By GleenQuackmire2

Drawings, writings, gifs and random miscellaneous for the Cesar x Mark pair. 🖤🤍 A lesson on why a 30-secon... More

🎀🔫
Reuploads, past covers and new stuff
New stuff #1
Cesark Shimeji
Other Reality (one-shot)
sum doodles
sum moar doodles

New stuff #2

125 3 1
By GleenQuackmire2

Thank you for 100 reads! You guys are awesome <3

Unfortunately I won't be able to update this book very often because of house chores, life stuff, wasting too much time on The Sims 4, and my studying schedule. I will always love Cesark to death. Don't ever think I will give up on this pairing because I WON'T. These guys are my life and I will be going down with them until the ends of the Earth. A f̶u̶j̶o̶ captain never abandons her ship, after all.

Anyway, thank you for reading and don't forget to leave your critiques or suggestions in the comments, if you have any! I will be re-uploading a written chapter very soon, I just need to make some final adjustments to it.

(WIP)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 9.4K 64
❝I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.❞ ❝THERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
10.2K 126 28
⚠️use the T.H.I.N.K principle while reading! They are still in your closet.⚠️ (oneshots with the reader! And requests! (Read the rules before request...
183K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!
96.6K 976 33
Imagine Types: cute, sad, abusive, etc..