Director Of The Supply And Ma...

Par KiseonYi

Director of the supply and marketing cooperatives in the seventies 七十年代供销社主任 Author: Chi Shuhe/ 池疏荷 Story not... Plus

1-10
11-20
31-41

21-30

105 0 0
Par KiseonYi

Chapter 21 First encounter

There was too much ice on the hull, and there was a risk of sinking at any time, so for the sake of safety, Meng Zhensheng decided to clear the ice before continuing the voyage.

Yao Changsheng and the others rested in the cabin for more than half an hour, recovered their strength, and knew that they could not continue to rest, so they all picked up their tools again and joined the ranks of cutting ice.

The snow was blowing heavily, and the soldiers and civilians on board worked together to unload the ice from the ship, until it was dark, and the snow was slowly subsiding, and they completely unloaded the ice from the ship.

In total, it took more than eight hours.

Everybody, exhausted, the ship was finally able to return.

It was 8:40 p.m., but the wharf on Nanying Island was full of people waiting, and everyone was standing on the wharf in the cold, and the cries of family members and the lamented sighs of the onlookers continued.

At this time, the islanders had already gone to sleep on the kang, but since they learned from the commune in the afternoon that Yao Changsheng and his party had an accident on the way back, everyone tacitly gathered at the dock and waited.

For the fishermen on the island, there is nothing more fearful than an accident at sea, but they also know that this is inevitable.

Ma Lanying sat on the bench without a master, her heart was pounding, and she couldn't settle down, and the thing she was most worried about still appeared.

Yao Zhineng gritted his teeth, not daring to think about what would happen if his father didn't come back today, He looked at the black sea, so worried that he could barely breathe.

Xu Youyue stood with her husband, her eyes worried, and her heart turned upward, secretly praying that her father-in-law and a boatload of fishermen would come back safely.

After the incident, Ma Lanying has not taken a drop of water until now, Yao Haiyun is really worried about her physical condition, and poured a cup of warm water into her hand, "Mom, drink some water."

Ma Lanying shook her head, her voice was weak and weak, "I can't drink it."

Zheng Yuhua also advised her, "Drink a little, the more you have to be stronger, the army's rescue ship has gone, it will definitely be fine, rest assured."

Ma Lanying's eyes were blank, and she picked up the water cup and took a sip of water.

Eight people went on this trip, not only their family, but also the other seven families were also grief-stricken, and the people who went to sea at this time were basically strong young and middle-aged men, not only the main laborers of the family, but also the father of the children, the husband of the wife, and the son of the mother.

Zheng Qinrong was the first to collapse, she only had Yao Jiangang and a son, and she suffered this bad luck before she got married, she couldn't bear any unfortunate results at all, so she rushed to Ma Lanying in a hurry, and scolded Yao Changsheng's family: "It's all your fault, it's okay to say that you want to run the transportation, if my son can't come back today, I will not finish with your family!"

If it had been in the past, Ma Lanying would have scolded her a long time ago, but now she really doesn't have the mood to quarrel with Zheng Qinrong.

Yao Changsheng is the captain of the team and the leader of this transportation, and now that such a thing has happened, everyone wants to ask for responsibility, and emotionally directly attributed the responsibility to their family.

Yao Haiyun knew that in addition to Zheng Qinrong, the other six families were probably also blaming them, and they couldn't be washed away if they didn't tell the matter at this time, and they couldn't be washed away after they fell into the quagmire, so she stood up and directly replied loudly in front of several leaders of the commune: "Auntie, I understand your feelings, but what are you saying now? I remember that it was unanimously approved, and all the documents were stamped and signed, and it was all voluntary, but now everyone is equal, and if you don't want to go, you cannot go at all, and no one forced Yao Jiangang to run transportation.

"My dad has been the captain of the birth team for a few years, in terms of workload and contribution, he can definitely rank in the top three, everyone present knows in their hearts, but even so, he has never taken the role model in the team, every year he is given to others, and his own work is averaged.

"Every month, the production team has to hold several meetings, and no one wants to be in their own house, and the people in the team all run to my house, so many people drink tea leaves, candles and fuel for lighting, and notebooks for keeping work points, all of which are taken out by our family free of charge, but they are not recorded in the accounts of the production team.

"Why don't you stand up and say it for my father?"

Yao Zhineng also said: "A few years ago, when the guest house was not built, the leaders of the upper side came to inspect it, and our family was responsible for eating and drinking, and we never cared about this money, right? At the end of the year, we have to rely on ourselves? Is the captain taking the meat? It's not all for you to pick first, and we'll take care of the rest. "

Yao Changsheng can be the captain of this perennial production team not only because of his superb fishing skills, but also because of his outstanding personality.

As soon as Yao Haiyun's words came out, the people in the team felt uneasy in their conscience, and they also accosted, "Yes, haven't they said that transportation is more profitable than fishing for a few years, and they have long been clamoring to engage in transportation."

"Oh, Jiangang's mother, no one wants to do this, just wait."

"It's not been easy for the captain these years, and besides, he's on the ship, and he didn't happen on purpose."

Zheng Qinrong didn't care about that, "Who made him the captain, he should be the leader!"

Yao Guoxin stood up: "Okay!"

He turned his head to look at Zheng Qinrong, his face was displeased, and he said: "What are you making trouble? The ship hasn't come back yet, don't say it?"

Yao Guoxin is the big leader of the commune, Zheng Qinrong doesn't dare to say it.

Ma Lanying turned her head away and looked at the sea and silently shed tears.

Yao Haiyun came back angrily and patted Ma Lanying on the shoulder, "Mom, don't worry about her, it's really stupid and bad."

After this farce, the crowd fell silent, and there were only a few uncontrollable cries floating in the night sky.

At this moment, I don't know who shouted, "There is a boat, there is a boat!" 

Everyone stood up in unison, saw the two boats slowly coming in front and behind, and excitedly stood on tiptoe to look at the boat, and only two light bulbs were still on the pier.

Ma Lanying grabbed Yao Zhineng's hand and hurriedly asked, "Let's see, is there your father?"

Everyone waited with bated breath, Yao Zhineng opened his eyes wide and looked closely, as the ship approached little by little, before he could identify the person, the excited shouts on the deck came first, "We're back!"

Basically, as long as the ship can return to the dock intact, even if there is an accident, not too many people will die, and when you listen to the cheerful shouts that come from it, everyone knows that it is okay, and a boatload of people will definitely come back alive.

Ma Lanying's hanging heart finally let go.

Yao Guoxin hurriedly arranged for someone to answer, "Hurry up, hold on, you must be frozen at sea." 

Finally came back safely, as soon as they landed, Yao Changfei and others got off the boat one after another and threw themselves into the arms of their families, and for a while, the cry of joy spread on the dock.

Yao Changsheng stepped off the boat, and it was not until his feet were on the land of Nanying Island that he had a real sense of his "escape from death".

Ma Lanying punched him, "You're scared me to death!"

"It's okay." 

Yao Changsheng patted his wife's back gently, looking at the three children with sad faces, he smiled and joked to ease the atmosphere: "Don't frown, am I coming back? Don't worry, your father has a big life and can't die." 

"Don't say it, Dad, are you thirsty?"

Yao Haiyun turned around and hurriedly poured a glass of water, "Drink some water to warm up."

"We have to thank them for their hard work, they helped us unload the ice for more than eight hours, if they hadn't arrived in time, I'm afraid the ship would have sunk."

Yao Changsheng was apprehensive, looked back at the rescue boat behind him, and waved his hand vigorously.

Meng Zhensheng only got off the boat with two subordinates, and Yao Guoxin warmly greeted him, "Thank you so much, on behalf of the Nanying Island Commune and all the islanders, I would like to thank the soldiers stationed on the island!"

Meng Zhensheng glanced at the fishermen who got off the boat and was relieved to see that they were all safe and said with concern: "The weather at sea is changing rapidly, and we are also very surprised that the snow is so heavy today."

Yao Guoxin nodded again and again.

Meng Zhensheng said, "I still have something to do, so I'll leave first." 

It was too late, Yao Changsheng also knew that the troops were disciplined, and he would definitely not be able to thank them for dinner, but he still wanted to try other ways to thank them for their kindness, so he stepped forward and asked: "Today, the lives of eight people on our ship were saved by the troops, and I know that you will definitely not accept the invitation, can you send some food to the troops in two days? Otherwise, we really don't want to go."

Meng Zhensheng shook his head and was resolute: "No, don't send it. The islanders have been very nice to us all these years, and it's too late for us to thank you." 

After saying that, Meng Zhensheng walked away, and everyone on the dock watched him get on the boat, and then the rescue boat quickly drove out, leaving only a row of tall army-green backs.

Yao Changsheng looked at it intently, and his tone was regretful, "Hey, I want to thank them well." 

The wind on the dock is strong, and the temperature is low at night, the adults are fine, the children are freezing and sneezing, and everyone can't stay any longer after waiting for a few hours, so they come to ask Yao Changsheng a few words, and they all disperse and go home.

For the rest of his life after the disaster, Yao Changsheng couldn't sleep, and neither could the other seven people on the boat, and they always felt that they couldn't do something and that they would not have a good conscience.

Yao Changfei proposed: "It's winter, there are many oysters and clams on the beach, let's dig a few barrels and send them to the army."

Yao Leshui applauded, "This is good! I will definitely accept it!"

Yao Changsheng thought for a while and added: "Send us some shrimp head sauce made by ourselves, they shouldn't have eaten it, and they can eat it with steamed buns." "

Everyone, we immediately responded, carrying tools and buckets on our backs, and went to the sea to dig up oysters and clams.

In the following week, before dawn, they wore boots and gloves to catch the sea, dug for a day, and sent the seafood they had caught to the army in the evening.

Two days a day was fine, but after eating for a week, the logistics department was reluctant to accept it, and the camp was full of complaints.

Ye Shangwei came to Yao's house to see his wife and children these days, and told her that this matter was a joke, "Eat raw oysters every day, who can stand it, you don't know, many bachelors in our team, even if they are married, many of them are separated from each other, and several people have been reported to have nosebleeds in the past few days, and this power is simply amazing."

"Only after asking the military doctor did, I know that oysters still have this function."

Zheng Yuhua laughed when she heard this.

Ye Shangwei smiled helplessly and reminded her: "You tell Captain Yao euphemistically, we have received the heart, this is the raw oyster, don't send it, I can't stand it."

Zheng Yuhua nodded, and then asked, "What's the arrangement of the dormitory?"

"I'm going to ask, I can move in two days, and you can start preparing today." 

I lived here for two months, and I went to the sea with the Yao family to collect firewood, and then I sorted it out in Zizi, and I also learned fishing and boating, Zheng Yuhua was a little reluctant, she sighed, "Hey, I didn't want to live when I came, but now I want to leave, and I don't want to go." 

Ye Shangwei went to see the new dormitory and knew the approximate distance, so he comforted: "The dormitory built in the past two years is very close to the Longqiao Brigade, and it will take more than 20 minutes to walk, and you can come back at any time if you want to come back in the future." 

Zheng Yuhua hummed.

The Yao family has a large population, and the second son Yao Zhihua will also come back to live in the Chinese New Year, Zheng Yuhua knew that she could not delay any longer, so she told the Yao family that she was going to move out after dinner that night.

Ye Qinghong and Ye Maojun, sisters and brothers, had already played with preserved eggs, and they were reluctant to separate, before parting, Ma Lanying filled her with a bag full of kelp, and sent some crab meat and sea rice, telling her to come back and get it after eating.

Zheng Yuhua repeatedly promised that she would often come to her house to play in the future, and she regretted that the latter family would get on the bus to the military dormitory.

Approaching the end of the year, the atmosphere of the New Year on the island is getting stronger, this season is not the fishing season and there is no other purchase plan, the work of the supply and marketing cooperatives has suddenly become a lot easier, the office has been sitting too cold, in order to save firewood, only the market department has put a stove, everyone is not in the office anymore, in order to heat all sit at the counter.

In the snowy weather, there were fewer customers coming to the supply and marketing cooperatives, and there were only a few customers in the morning and afternoon, and everyone was drowsy.

The cold wind was bitter, a footstep stopped at the entrance of the door, and as he walked, he patted the snow on his body and slowly lifted the thick cotton curtain hanging on the door.

Yao Haiyun raised her eyes to look over when she heard the sound, and her eyes widened.

The first impression is that he is tall, and his shoulders are also very broad, and he looks like he is not very old, and he should be a recruit.

Not only her, but Wu Zhenchuan and Yao Lingling, who were still in a daze just now, were also stunned, and the soldiers on the island were quite rough in their impressions, and it was the first time they had seen soldiers with such good skin, and they were still very handsome.

Dong Yeshu took off his military hat, revealing his clear eyebrows, and walked all the way from the camp to the supply and marketing cooperative, his cheeks were blown white by the cold wind, but the tip of his nose was red, and his expression was a little stiff, but he looked inexplicably cute.

Like ...... The tender peach which I can bite down against.

As soon as this idea came to mind, Yao Haiyun was deeply impressed by her imagination.

Dong Yeshu swept his eyes around the shelves of the supply and marketing cooperative, and walked straight towards Yao Haiyun, "Hello, I want to buy some specialties from Nanying Island, do you have any recommended goods?"

He took some special products from the island, he looked at the military service club of the unit, but he did not find a suitable product, and only after asking his comrades-in-arms did he know that there was a supply and marketing cooperative on Nanying Island, and after getting approval, he walked over.

I want a souvenir.

Yao Haiyun thought for a while, "If you want to make a special product from Nanying Island, it is basically seafood-based, and we have sea cucumbers, golden hook sea rice, dried abalone, dried fish and sea rabbit sauce, do you need it?"

"But the sea rabbit sauce tastes a little stinky, I don't know if you can accept it?"

Dong Yeshu nodded, "Yes, then let's have two bags of everything."

"Okay."

Yao Haiyun quickly packed it for him, "It's five yuan and six cents in total."

Dong Yeshu took out his wallet and was about to pay, just took out two two-yuan bills, and when he lowered his head, he suddenly felt a warm flow of heat in his nasal cavity.

Yao Haiyun tried to hold back a laugh, and quickly took a piece of paper and handed it to him, "You have a nosebleed."

Dong Yeshu's dignity and demeanor were gone, and he took the paper handed over by Yao Haiyun in a panic and blocked his nose.

Dong Yeshu coughed, tried to keep his composure, and asked again in order to hide his embarrassment, "Five yuan and six cents, right?"

Chapter 22 Happy New Year

Yao Haiyun nodded, "Well, five pieces of six. "

The army is the same as the supply and marketing cooperatives in transporting vegetables, after the winter Tibetan vegetables enter the island, the basic army's vegetable transport ships do not come very often, and the daily food is mainly cabbage and radish, even if the cooks in the cooking class are good, they are annoyed to eat a few things every day, at this time, the oysters and clams sent by Yao Changsheng and others, as well as all kinds of fish and shrimp paste, are rare items, and they are naturally very popular in the troops.

The comrades-in-arms of the army were all from all over the world, and they did not know what effect the oysters had, and after eating them for three or four days in a row, some comrades-in-arms went to the military doctor to see a doctor before they realized that something was wrong.

During this time, he ate too many oysters by mistake, which caused Dong Yeshu to have a mature process for dealing with nosebleeds, and as soon as the paper was stuffed in, the nosebleeds stopped in a few seconds.

He took out two more one-yuan yuan from his wallet and handed them to Yao Haiyun, "Six yuan."

Yao Haiyun found four coins for him, packed the special products and handed them to him, "Please take them."

Dong Yeshu looked at her bright and moving smile, and his ears reddened imperceptibly, "Thank you for the paper."

Yao Haiyun smiled and nodded, "You're welcome."

Dong Yeshu put on his military hat again, turned around and walked out with a big bag of specialties in his arms.

Yao Lingling put her hands in the hand warmer she sewed, walked quickly from the counter on the right to Yao Haiyun's side, and her voice was cheerful, "Director, this soldier is really handsome!"

"That face, just like that ......"

she couldn't describe.

Yao Haiyun said tentatively: "Peaches?"

This was her first impression of Dong Yeshu.

"Yes, yes, yes, it's a peach!" 

The fishermen on the island float on the sea all year round, and their skin is dry and rough, and Yao Lingling is the first time she has seen a man with such white skin, and she can't help but wonder: "No, how can his face be white and pink."

Yao Guoxu said: "It should be from the south, the climate over there is better, I went to the factory with Brother Chen to purchase there, and the faces of the workers in the factory are very white and tender."

"What is the south, the north, this guy has never done heavy work, and if he is asked to work in the field for two years, it is definitely not so white."

Li Guangping couldn't get used to it, sighed twice, and asked dissatisfiedly: "How handsome is this kind of little white face?"

"Li Procurement, your heart is too small, some people are born with good skin, but they can't tan."

Yao Lingling looked at Li Guangping, shook her head, and expressed her disgust with her eyes, "Besides, his body doesn't look like a little white face at all, he is much taller than you, you are only 1.7 meters, he looks 185." 

A high body attack is always a sharp weapon, especially for men.

Li Guangping looked embarrassed, broke the defense in a second, and asked her in a loud voice: "What's wrong with my height? Am I 176 tall, am I short? Not to mention that I am not short among the few of us in the supply and marketing cooperative, even on Nanying Island, my height is also in the front."

Yao Lingling was speechless, "How can you have a seventy-six?"

Li Guangping secretly stood on tiptoe, "Who said I didn't have it!"

Yao Lingling really didn't believe it, and immediately opened the drawer to find a tape measure, "Wait for me to measure it for you, see if you have one hundred and seventy-six at the end."

Li Guangping saw that she really took out a tape measure, ran away in fright, and got a broom to defend herself, and pulled Wu Zhenchuan in front of him, and angrily scolded: "No, why are you not big or small."

Yao Lingling couldn't catch up after chasing a few steps, rolled her eyes, and said in a firm tone: "Forget it, you definitely don't have one hundred and seventy-six, otherwise you would have stood there obediently and let me measure it." "

Maybe not even 173.

Li Guangping said stiffly: "As I get older, my height will slowly become shorter."

Yao Haiyun covered her mouth and smiled secretly.

Yao Lingling was too lazy to pay attention to this old man whose self-esteem was higher than the sky, she was a playful and lively person, and at lunchtime, she deliberately frightened Li Guangping, took out a tape measure and chased after him, and scared Li Guangping so much that she ran all over the yard, and she was unwilling to measure whether she was alive or dead.

The pace of the Spring Festival is gradually approaching, and on this important festival, the whole country has a three-day holiday.

One day before the holiday, Yao Haiyun inspected all the doors and windows of the supply and marketing cooperatives, which should be reinforced and reinforced, and protected in advance, so that no one would sneak into the supply and marketing cooperatives to steal things while they were on holiday during the Spring Festival.

In the 60s, I usually went to work on six days off and one day off, and it was too precious to have three days off, and I thought that tomorrow would be the Spring Festival, and everyone was very brisk after work.

Killing pigs in the New Year is a major event for the production team.

Every family on the island usually has a good chicken and duck, but there is basically no space for raising pigs, and besides, the pigs eat so much that people can't eat enough, so who throws them away to feed the pigs? It's just a joke.

In this way, everyone is reluctant to raise pigs, but there is a task at the top, and each production team has to hand over pigs, and if there are indicators, what if no one wants to raise them?

At this time, Sun Jinmei stood up and volunteered to say that she and her husband Xu Kun were willing to help the production team raise pigs, on the condition that they would not participate in other work.

She was originally a farmer on the island, and she had experience in raising pigs, so Yao Changsheng and others agreed to it, and like an oilmaker and carpenter, they signed an agreement with Sun Jinmei to give priority to completing the task of handing over pigs every year, and half of the remaining pigs were distributed to the production team, and the other half could be sold by themselves.

This part of the money from the sale of pigs, except for the provisions in the agreement to hand over to the production team, the rest can be kept by themselves.

Everyone had no opinion on this agreement in the past few years, but with the change of policy, the team members have become more and more opinionated in recent years.

Because since 1962, the state has implemented a policy of incentives for pig raising, half of a pig is handed over, and the remaining half of the pig farmers can dispose of it by themselves, and there is too much oil and water in it.

But it didn't stop for a few years, last year the policy was changed again, this time directly send grain, hand over an 80 kg pig, send you 80 kg of grain, and occasionally send cloth tickets, the team members heard that this is still a good idea and make a fuss to change the agreement, from last year to this year.

In addition to this pig raising agreement, it is also difficult to kill pigs and divide pork in the New Year, in the early years, it was one pig for every five households, but everyone was not satisfied with this distribution method, and the pig had only one head and four legs, and it should be divided into five families?

Moreover, the weight of each pig was different, some pigs were fat, and some pigs were thin.

No matter how to divide is not satisfied, everyone got together for a meeting, simply killed the pig first according to the parts of the division, unified weighing, each family average, as for the pig's head is not good to divide, are cheap to sell to the team members who want.

Before Yao Haiyun went to work in the morning, she was reminded by Ma Lanying that the team was going to kill pigs today, and no one came directly to her after work to take care of the house.

On the day of the pig killing, the entire Changqiao Brigade did not need to cook dinner, and everyone gathered in the open space in front of Sun Jinmei's house to wait for dinner.

There were three cauldrons in the open space, and Yao Dazhuo was in charge, and the smoke was curling.

Chapter 23 Blind Date Introduction

Yao Zhineng stepped forward and picked up his brother's suitcase, "I thought you would arrive tomorrow, why didn't you call in advance? I'll pick you up."

Yao Zhihua scratched his head, "There happened to be a boat in the morning, so I didn't have time to call. It's not far back."

Ma Lanying hadn't seen her son for more than a year, and she couldn't take her eyes off him at all, so she asked, "Have you eaten?"

Yao Zhihua smiled and nodded, "I didn't eat, I saw a boat in the morning and hurried back by boat, I'm afraid that tomorrow when it snows, there will be no boat to enter the island." "

Wait for me for a few minutes.

After Ma Lanying finished speaking, he hurriedly ran to the kitchen to make dumplings, Yao Zhihua was surrounded by his family and walked to the living room, He looked at his nephew and niece standing next to Xu Youyue, "You two have grown up a lot, I can't walk when I walk, but now you can run along."

Xu Youyue smiled and said, "That's for sure, you've been a soldier for a year and a half in the blink of an eye."

Preserved Dan's eyes blinked, and he was a little afraid to call people, Yao Zhineng reminded, "Preserved Dan, it's uncle, uncle took you to buy candy to eat last year."

Pidan opened his mouth and called out uncle, and Yao Zhihua touched his head.

Yao Changsheng asked casually: "How many days will you come back this time?"

Yao Zhihua replied: "A total of seven days off, I have to leave in the fourth year of junior high school, and I can't stay for a few days, I just want to come back to see you after becoming a soldier, and I must come back this year."

Yao Haiyun sighed, "It's so short."

The questions were thrown one after another, and Yao Zhineng immediately asked, "Then how is your life in the army?"

Yao Zhihua said little, "It's okay, it's nothing?" 

The dumplings were cooked in a few minutes, Ma Lanying brought them to him, and handed him half a clove of garlic, "Hungry, eat quickly."

Yao Zhihua sat down and picked up the chopsticks, and was about to eat, when he raised his head and found that everyone in the family was staring at him, he felt pressured and smiled helplessly, "Okay, don't look at me, what you were doing just now go and do it now, I'll brush the bowl later." 

As soon as his son came back, Yao Changsheng didn't have the heart to play cards, and Yao Haiyun and the others were too lazy to continue playing, chatting while eating melon seeds on the kang.

Although there was no gathering on Chinese New Year's Eve, but on the first day of the new year, the family finally got together, Ma Lanying made a large table of dishes, Yao Changsheng opened a bottle of white wine at the dinner table, Yao Zhihua heard about Yao Changsheng's distress at sea, and couldn't help but sweat for his father.

After eating, everyone was ready to go to bed.

Yao Haiyun now lives in his previous room, Yao Zhihua can only live in the next room, Ma Lanying knew that her son was coming back for the New Year, so she cleaned up the room a few days in advance, the sheets and quilt covers were changed to clean, and Yao Zhihua fell asleep.

He rarely came back, Ma Lanying, who was worried about the marriage of his children, quickly arranged a blind date, all of which were introduced by relatives and friends years ago, there was one in the afternoon of the second day of junior high school, and there was one in the morning of the third year of junior high school, and the matchmaker was Shen Fangfang.

On the day of the blind date, Ma Lanying prepared a basket of eggs for her son, and repeatedly told Shen Fangfang to help more when she arrived, and Yao Zhineng also taught her all her blind date skills to her younger brother, reminding her to be polite when she arrived at the woman's house, and to say hello generously when she saw people.

In this way, Yao Zhihua and Shen Fangfang set off to the Donggou brigade where the woman was, and the Yao family was waiting for the results at home.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Yao Zhihua had not yet returned, Zheng Yuhua, who had already moved into the army dormitory, brought her children to pay New Year's greetings to them, and in order to thank their family for taking care of them some time ago, Zheng Yuhua carried a bag of rice in addition to sending eggs.

Rice is not easy to buy on Nanying Island, only the army and the families of the army can eat, it is a rare thing, a person only five catties a month, Zheng Yuhua directly sent three catties of rice to them, walked in and said with a smile: "Happy New Year."

Ma Lanying saw that it was her, and hurriedly stood up, "Come in, look at you, it's too outward, what kind of courtesy are you carrying." 

"Yes." Zheng Yuhua put down the gift and sat down, "Why are you alone at home?"

"It's time to pay New Year's greetings, the eldest couple took the children to his father-in-law's mother-in-law's house, and Haiyun went to her aunt's house."

Ma Lanying curiously asked her about her life in the family building of the military region, "How is it? It's still comfortable to live in?"

"It's okay, although the accommodation conditions are good, but there is no one to talk to, and the military wives of a hospital are from wherever they come from, and I can't understand some of the dialects they speak, and I can't integrate them for the time being."

Zheng Yuhua misses the days of living here, "Alas, this Chinese New Year is also boring, there is no one I know here, only our family of four."

"It's good for the family to be lively together, but it's good to be unfamiliar at first, but it's good after a long time."

Ma Lanying comforted her: "If you have time, you can come and chat with us often."

Zheng Yuhua was really suffocated, and then talked to her endlessly, until Yao Zhihua came back from a blind date, she didn't leave, Ma Lanying saw that her son came back on a blind date, and took the initiative to introduce her, "This is the second son, Zhihua of my family who went to be a soldier."

Zheng Yuhua smiled, "The young man is really good."

Ma Lanying poured tea for Shen Fangfang, "What's the matter?"

Shen Fangfang took a sip of water and replied gently: "It's okay, the girl's parents are quite satisfied with Zhihua, but I don't know how the two of them chatted." 

This room is full of people who know each other, Ma Lanying didn't shy away from it, looked at her son again, and asked bluntly: "How is it?"

The woman is Shen Fangfang's cousin, Yao Zhihua took two steps back, and said directly in front of Shen Fangfang, ambiguous and ambiguous: "We talked for ten minutes in total, and I still don't know anything."

Shen Fangfang pursed her lips, knowing that he didn't like it, and her expression was not very pleasant.

Ma Lanying also understood her son's words, and stuffed a red envelope for Shen Fangfang, "Fangfang, I'm sorry for you."

Shen Fangfang's face improved after receiving the money, and she was willing to tell the Yao family when she met Ma Lanying's generosity, but when it came to Yao Haiyun, she asked gently: "Isn't your Haiyun going on a blind date?

Ma Lanying nodded immediately, "She, she's also on a blind date, what's the matter? Do you know the right one?"

"Let's say okay first, we only want college students."

What Shen Fangfang just wanted to say was choked back by this sentence, "I'll help you take a look at it more."

Ma Lanying smiled and sent her away, Zheng Yuhua hurriedly asked, "Haiyun also wants to go on a blind date?"

"She's not in a hurry, but I'm in a hurry with her father." 

"Look for me!"

Zheng Yuhua patted her thigh excitedly, "Listen to me, Shang Wei and their company have several recruits this year, if Haiyun is interested, I can help introduce them."

When Ma Lanying heard this, this is good, and after agreeing, she took into account Ye Shangwei's identity, and said carefully: "It won't be too troublesome to Director Ye, right?"

Zheng Yuhua waved her hand, "No, don't worry, I'll help you ask when I go back, there's news back to you."

Ma Lanying thanked her again and again and sent her out warmly.

Yao Zhihua, who had heard the whole process, frowned and persuaded: "Mom, if you make this decision, Haiyun will be angry when she comes back."

Ma Lanying didn't want her daughter to marry low, so she thought that she would have one more choice, so she fooled him: "It's not a word yet, just ask first, maybe she is talking to me politely."

She didn't forget to mention her son: "You better take care of yourself first, women don't worry about getting married, and there are many singles for men."

"Are you not satisfied with what you saw today?"

Yao Zhihua said dissatisfiedly: "It's not picking vegetables, what is satisfactory or dissatisfied, is that our personalities don't get along."

Ma Lanying snorted unceremoniously, "That's a nice thing, it's not nothing? "

"Do you scold your son like this?"

Ma Lanying seemed to have returned to the time when Yao Zhineng went on a blind date before, sending red envelopes and eggs one after another, in the end, Yao Zhineng didn't have a photo, her tone was irritable, "You are the same as your brother."

Yao Zhihua insisted on this, "If you get married, you have to be cautious."

Ma Lanying didn't bother to reply to him and took a sip of water to relieve her emotions.

Zheng Yuhua went back that night and told her husband Ye Shangwei about it, asking him to pay more attention to whether there are suitable boys recently, she added: "Haiyun graduated from a key university, and now she is still the director of the supply and marketing cooperatives on the island."

"Why are you such a superficial woman, who doesn't care about her appearance and education, personality and character?"

"Don't just pick on me, who says you don't look at your character? Don't you count in your own heart? Do you want me to say it one by one?"

In the past, the two of them were in different places, and they could only see each other for one or two months at most every year, and it was rare to get together, and the couple cherished this time very much, and basically never quarreled, but since they moved into the dormitory to live together, they had a big fight in less than a week, and the quarrels continued.

Ye Shangwei found out for the first time that his wife had such a bad temper, he knew that there were often leaders in the team to help introduce subordinates to objects, and they would also carry out some sorority meetings, but he didn't like to do this very much, and felt troublesome, "Ouch, tell me about you, what kind of matchmaker to be, and when the two of them are not doing well, they will come to you again, and it will be a mess at that time."

"Come on, I'm worried about what to do."

Zheng Yuhua hammered him, and asked angrily: "In a word, you just say if you are willing or not, right?"

The woman's fist really can't be underestimated, this punch is very painful, but it also made Ye Shangwei think of a suitable candidate, and relieved, "Okay, okay, I'll show you recently, and I'll tell you if there's a suitable one." 

The next day, Yao Zhihua went to meet again, this time exchanging addresses, saying that in the future, he wrote a letter to contact, and on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, he left Nanying Island by boat to return to the army.

As soon as the three-day holiday passed, the supply and marketing cooperatives also opened, and the cold had not passed, and everyone was still nesting in the store to keep warm.

Promises are very important in the eyes of soldiers, since Ye Shangwei promised his wife, he will definitely do it with all his heart, it is a coincidence, he just has two suitable ones under his hands, one is Dong Yeshu, and the other is Lu Wenxiu.

These two individuals, one 21 years old and the other 22 years old, are young, and both graduated from regular military schools with bachelor's degrees.

In any case, as long as we follow the steps and do not make mistakes, the future of these two individuals is limitless in time.

Among the two people, Ye Shangwei is more optimistic about Lu Wenxiu, thinking that he is honest and studious, has a stable personality, and is a good seedling. Dong Yeshu also heard a little news, it is said that he came from a military family, his father and elder brother have participated in several major battles, the family conditions are good, and there is spare money in hand, so he is a little out of place in the dormitory, and some people have reported to him in private that he is arrogant and unsociable.

After a few contacts, he found that Dong Yeshu was not so stubborn, he was just a little kid who had no experience, and his heart was still simple, and he didn't have any bad intentions.

Ye Shangwei gave priority to recommending Lu Wenxiu, as for Dong Yeshu, he is good-looking, and he can fool Zheng Yuhua and prove that he has really found two people in the army.

After lunch that day, Ye Shangwei called the two people to the office to talk, and Lu Wenxiu came first.

Ye Shangwei looked at him seriously, Lu Wenxiu stood straight, and he was staring at him so much that he didn't dare to speak.

Ye Shangwei coughed lightly and asked in a cold voice, "Xiao Lu, do you have a girlfriend?"

Lu Wenxiu didn't think that he was asking this, he was stunned, and immediately shook his head and denied: "No?"

"That's right, your sister-in-law asked me to introduce a friend to my friend's daughter, I don't know if you have this intention? This girl should be 167 tall, quite tall, good-looking, very beautiful, has a good education, has a regular job, is a native of Nanying Island."

Ye Shangwei was a matchmaker for the first time, and he felt that saying this was almost enough, and asked: "Do you want to go? If you go, I will go back and tell your sister-in-law, and then communicate about the meeting."

"It was so sudden."

Lu Wenxiu stretched out his hand and rubbed the skin behind his ears, and his words were a little unconfident: "Can a girl with such good conditions really take a fancy to me?"

Ye Shangwei patted him on the shoulder and encouraged: "Be confident in yourself."

Lu Wenxiu nodded with determination, "I'll go." 

"That's good!" Ye Shangwei smiled, "Go back and wait for my news."

Lu Wenxiu saluted and said with a full sense of anger: "Thank you, Director!"

Ye Shangwei waved his hand and asked him to go back first, and then it was Dong Yeshu who came in, and he greeted him first in order to open, "How does it feel to go home?"

Dong Yeshu replied very simply: "Very good!"

Ye Shangwei still asked just now, "Xiao Dong, do you have a girlfriend?"

Dong Yeshu shook his head, "No?"

Ye Shangwei said Yao Haiyun's conditions again and asked him the same question, "How is it? Do you want to go?"

Dong Yeshu's tone was affirmative: "I don't want to."

Although Dong Yeshu is an alternative, it is the same whether he goes or not, but suddenly hearing his negative answer still made Ye Shangwei stunned, he was surprised and asked: "Why? You can't look down on this girl's conditions so good?"

Dong Yeshu was not interested in the blind date arranged by the leader; he remembered the girl he met in the supply and marketing cooperative and replied gently: " I have people I want to get to know more." 

Seeing this, Ye Shangwei couldn't say anything, and waved his hand, "Okay, then you can go back." 

Dong Yeshu walked out of the "office" room, thinking that he would go to the supply and marketing cooperatives on his next day off to see if he could meet the salesman at that time.

Ye Shangwei's action here was very soon, and when he went back, he told his wife the news that Lu Wenxiu was willing to go on a blind date, Zheng Yuhua, as a qualified matchmaker, quickly found Ma Lanying after eating at home the next day, and told her the good news, "I found it, the boy's name is Lu Wenxiu, 22 years old this year, and there is a younger sister at home, a college student who graduated from the Military Engineering College, 178 tall, with a single eyelid and a round face."

Ma Lanying was very satisfied with this condition and thought that it was worthy of the young man Ye Shangwei had found, and smiled, "Okay, I'll talk to her when Haiyun comes back from work and see when we meet." 

Lu Wenxiu's conditions are good, Zheng Yuhua thought that Yao Haiyun should not refuse, and she had already begun to imagine the days after Yao Haiyun married in, and she couldn't stop smiling, "Sister Lan Ying, the more I think about it, the more I think the two of them have a fate, you see, it just so happened that I came to live in your house with the army this year, and I just happened to bump into a matchmaker who wanted to introduce someone to Haiyun, isn't this what God is destined to do? There's a red thread that keeps holding you."

"After that, you want to give me a big carp of more than ten catties as a reward."

"Of course, you are a great hero!" 

A sincere son-in-law is not easy to find, it is rare to meet a suitable one, Ma Lanying is happy in her heart, and praises Haikou: "Don't say it's carp, when the time comes, pigs, chickens and sheep will come to five catties of meat."

Zheng Yuhua laughed, "Cheng! I'm relieved to have your words."

Ma Lanying was happy and at the same time, she was a little worried that Yao Haiyun would not go on a blind date, but soon she forgot about it again, such a good condition, her daughter would be a fool if she didn't go, and if she persuaded her, there must be no problem.

Chapter 24 Blind Date

Zheng Yuhua saw that she hadn't remembered who it was, and reminded her, "You have also seen this boy, just the two recruits who sent me over last time, the taller one." 

"Oh oh oh!" Ma Lanying was impressed, and said busily: "It's him, I remember."

Zheng Yuhua raised a smile, "Yes, this young man is okay, he is very stable and reliable, unlike other young people now, who are impetuous."

Ma Lanying's impression of Lu Wenxiu is really good, thinking that this time it will definitely be successful, her heart is so happy that she even hums a song when she cooks at night.

In the evening, it snowed heavily on the island, and Yao Haiyun braved the wind and snow to go home, and before entering the house, she stomped her feet and kicked off the muddy snow on her shoes.

In the kitchen, Pickled Egg and Diandian sat in front of the stove to keep warm, Ma Lanying was half-squatting on the ground and choosing vegetables, and when she saw her coming back, she hurriedly stood up, "There is a good thing to tell you."

Yao Haiyun suddenly felt bad, "What's a good thing?"

"A few days ago, Zhihua came back from a blind date and happened to bump into Yuhua to come over to pay New Year's greetings, and I asked her to ask Director Ye to find you a relative in the army, and the man's conditions are very good."

Ma Lanying looked forward to it, and asked gently, "How about it?" Do you want to arrange a time for you to meet?"

Yao Haiyun heard that it was a blind date, and her face was bitter, "Mom, didn't I say that I don't plan to get married in the next two years?"

Ma Lanying knew that she was resistant to the blind date, and patiently persuaded in a tone: "Besides, the blind date is not a one-time success, there are also those who have been married for half a year and two years long, and it is just right to start now."

Yao Haiyun said angrily: "Then you can't make a decision without consulting me?"

Ma Lanying still had a flattering smile on her face, and her face didn't change her color and lied, "I thought Yuhua was joking at first, who knew that she really went to find it, and she found it."

"Mom won't cheat you, you don't believe me, I should believe Director Ye's vision, right? This boy is really good, this time it's time to practice, let's experience the blind date process first."

Yao Haiyun let out a long sigh.

Ma Lanying continued to persuade: "Just go once, if it doesn't work, forget it, we won't force you to get married."

"If you don't go, we will be a man of his word and not a man."

Yao Haiyun was forced to agree, and warned in an accentuated tone: "Let's say it first, just this time, I won't take care of your face if there is such a blind date in the future."

Ma Lanying nodded: "Okay, I know." "

Yao Haiyun has been very assertive since she was a child, and she is a little different from other children on the island, because her grandfather is patriarchal and often makes trouble, and when she grows up, every step of the way is her own choice, and the couple have never even gone to high school, nor have they ever been out of Nanying Island, so they can't help at all.

This caused Ma Lanying to be a little afraid of her in her heart, and she didn't dare to provoke Yao Haiyun, so she lowered her head and began to choose vegetables again, and asked in a low voice: "Is it okay to arrange it on Sunday?"

Yao Haiyun put her hand on the stove and roasted the fire.

After a while, Yao Changsheng and Xu Youyue also came back from work, and there was snow on the road, and Yao Zhineng didn't dare to ride too fast, so he came back a little late.

Ma Lanying cooked the meal, Yao Changsheng hadn't come back yet, she put a bowl of vegetables in the pot and warmed it first, pulled out a chair and sat down: "Your father is probably still in a meeting, let's eat first." 

Today's dinner is pickled fish and stir-fried radish and spicy stir-fried cabbage, and Ma Lanying grabbed a small amount of rice sent by Zheng Yuhua and made it into rice soup.

Yao Haiyun was curious, "What will you do today?"

Ma Lanying replied: "Sun Jinmei's pig raising." "

Yao Zhineng understood in a second, "Oh, I know, I want to re-sign the contract, right?"

Xu Youyue fed her daughter two spoonfuls of rice soup, "I think you should also re-sign, otherwise there is too much oil and water for raising pigs, and you can send as many catties of rice as you sell."

Yao Zhineng then said: "Yes, no wonder I see that their family has gained a lot of weight this year." 

The family was chatting about the topic of pig raising, Yao Changsheng happened to come back, Yao Haiyun asked casually: "Dad, how is it?"

Sun Jinmei did not agree with their plan and was unwilling to hand over the grain given away after selling the pigs, and the rest of the production team was also jealous of so much grain.

In the end, Yao Changsheng stood up and explained the reasons for asking Sun Jinmei to hand over the donated grain, first, Sun Jinmei was originally raising pigs for the production team, and although the pig raising process was completed by her family, the production team would also give her a sum of money every year as a feed fee for the pigs. Second, strictly speaking, Sun Jinmei's pigs are not her own property, they are owned by the production team, and the previous contract has been signed for more than ten years, and it should indeed be adjusted with the change of policy.

Although Sun Jinmei felt that what he said was reasonable, she still didn't want to follow up and tidy up, and the source of the demon was filthy to give up hundreds of catties of grain every year, and insisted on not changing the agreement.

Yao Changsheng had no choice but to resort to the last resort: since you are unwilling to share the grain, then you can simply participate in the work at sea like them, anyway, now the living conditions of every household are better, and the task of raising pigs can be divided into each family.

When Sun Jinmei heard that she would not be allowed to raise pigs, she thought that fishing at sea was so dangerous, so she quickly agreed, promising that eighty percent of the grain she would give away in the future would go to the production team.

Now that the weather is cold, and the meal is basically solved on a table in the kitchen, Yao Changsheng took off his hat, washed his hands twice, and sat down, "Then I must sign it again, I made a fuss last year, and this year I don't change it, I threw it away to feed the fish."

Ma Lanying didn't believe it: "Then Sun Jinmei agreed?"

Yao Changsheng took a bite of food, "If she doesn't agree, she can't help it, and if she doesn't agree, Xu Kun will follow us to the sea to fish." "

For Xu Kun, a person who has not been fishing at sea for more than ten years, suddenly let him go to work at sea, and he will encounter many difficulties and challenges, and Sun Jinmei will definitely be reluctant.

Ma Lanying instantly understood, and then asked: "Then it's over the New Year now, what are the plans for the production team next?"

Yao Changsheng rubbed his face, "The ship hasn't been repaired yet, it is estimated that it will take another week or two, let's go get some Haihong back first."

When Yao Haiyun heard that the ship had not been repaired, her tone was worried, "Was the damage to the ship very serious last time?"

"Fortunately, there was a problem with the bottom of the ship, and there were some minor problems accumulated before, so it was just a one-time repair to take advantage of this repair."

Ma Lanying knew that the accident at sea last time left her husband behind, and wanted him to rest for a few more days, so she said: "Forget it, don't go out these days, the ground is full of snow, it's inconvenient to carry water, and it just so happens that there is not much water in the bucket at home, so you just stay help me pick up some water, Zhihua goes the sheets and quilts in his house also have to be washed, Haiyun will move over after a while, you can help me at home." 

Yao Changsheng happily agreed, "Okay." 

The weather is too cold, and it is too troublesome to move around, Yao Haiyun does not plan to move for the time being and wants to wait for the spring to warm up before moving.

Ma Lanying, who had Yao Haiyun's permission, told Zheng Yuhua the news that she agreed to go on a blind date on the second day, and Zheng Yuhua went back to tell her husband Ye Shangwei that the date of the meeting was officially finalized this Sunday.

The meeting place is arranged at their home.

On the day of the meeting, Xu Youyue rode a bicycle to send Yao Haiyun over, Zheng Yuhua couldn't wait, and came to pick her up in person.

There are not many styles of clothes in this era, but it is okay in summer, and there is basically no fresh style in winter.

The winter on Nanying Island is very cold, and you can't go out without wearing thick ones, so even if it is a blind date, Yao Haiyun also chooses to wear thick ones.

Today, she wore a light green padded jacket on the top, a sweater underneath, and cotton pants underneath.

In addition, there was a scarf around his neck, which was a little bloated, but it couldn't stand up to people's good looks, and the clothes were also bright.

Yao Haiyun's hair is black and smooth, with two neat braids, a goose egg face, bright eyes, a curled nose and thin lips, and pink lips, looking well-behaved and good-looking.

Xu Youyue got out of the car, "Sister Yuhua, why did you come out? We're almost there."

"I didn't come out until I guessed you were almost there, otherwise the sentry wouldn't have let you in easily."

Zheng Yuhua stepped forward and grabbed Yao Haiyun's hand, feeling that this blind date would definitely be successful, and patted her chest with confidence and promised: "Haiyun, you believe me, the eldest sister will not cheat you, this young man, your mother has seen it before, and she is also very satisfied with him." 

On a rare rest day, Yao Haiyun originally wanted to lie on the kang at home for a day, but because she had to go on a blind date, she had to get up and wash and dress up, she was actually a little annoyed in her heart, but since she came, the number of etiquette she should have couldn't be less, she smiled politely at Zheng Yuhua, "Yes, thank you, sister."

Zheng Yuhua led them to the military compound, thinking that Yao Haiyun would be able to accompany her when she married in the future, and her attitude was very enthusiastic, "You haven't been to our compound yet, have you?

Yao Haiyun shook her head, "I haven't been here, and we are generally not allowed to come in here."

Xu Youyue looked at the rows of brick bungalows that appeared in front of her and couldn't help but sigh: "This house is really magnificent!"

"Come on, come on, let's live in the fifth row on the left."

Zheng Yuhua said hello to the sentinel, and after registering, she took the two of them into the compound.

The walls of the military compound are very high, and you can hardly see anything from the outside, but after entering, Yao Haiyun found that the facilities inside are quite complete, and the room area is also large.

Zheng Yuhua led them forward, and while walking, she admonished: "We don't have a bathroom here, we have to go to the public toilet if we want to be convenient, it's a little far away, you have to go and tell me in advance, I'll take you there."

Yao Haiyun and Xu Youyue nodded, walked more than 100 meters away, and arrived at the home of Ye Shangwei and his wife, Zheng Yuhua pushed open the door, "Please come in."

Yao Haiyun walked in, and Ye Shangwei and Lu Wenxiu hurriedly stood up when they heard the voice in the living room, and Ye Shangwei invited her to sit down, "Come on, sit down."

Lu Wenxiu secretly looked at Yao Haiyun and secretly hooked the corners of his mouth, this scene was also captured by Ye Shangwei and Zheng Yuhua, the couple looked at each other and smiled, feeling stable.

Yao Haiyun also glanced at Lu Wenxiu and smiled politely at him.

Ye Shangwei invited everyone to sit down, Zheng Yuhua picked up the teapot and poured five cups of tea, and said softly: "Taste, this is the black tea we brought from our old home, and it tastes very fragrant."

Yao Haiyun took a sip and tasted it, the black tea tasted mellow and long, and it was really good.

Ye Shangwei is the first time to be a matchmaker, he has no experience, and his words are as serious as the usual education recruits, Zheng Yuhua pulled him under the table, Ye Shangwei turned back in time, "Then I will go to the next door with your sister-in-law to read a book for a while, and you will talk here for a while?"

Lu Wenxiu first peeked at Yao Haiyun and looked at her, after nodding her head, he also nodded.

Ye Shangwei stood up first, Zheng Yuhua pulled Xu Youyue to follow behind, and the three of them went to the small living room next door, leaving the big living room to the two of them.

Under normal circumstances, what the matchmaker says can only be believed, after all, they can say what is black in their mouths, who knows if it is really beautiful, maybe the leader will give him a favor, but he is a recruit after all, and the leader's words can't be disobeyed, so when Lu Wenxiu came, he only regarded it as completing the task, and did not have much hope for today's blind date.

But after seeing Yao Haiyun, he shouted that the leader really didn't treat him badly, and this time, his nervous heart also rose, and his attitude became more serious.

After Ye Shangwei's three people left, neither of them spoke, and the quiet breath flowed in the living room, which angered the people who were observing behind.

After being silent for half a minute, Yao Haiyun took the initiative to open her mouth and asked, "You are 22 years old this year?"

Lu Wenxiu nervously clenched the seam of his pants, not daring to meet her eyes, "Hmm." 

"What about you?"

"20 years old.

Yao Haiyun calmly drank her saliva, "Last year's recruits?"

Lu Wenxiu replied: "Yes, I joined the army in the autumn."

Although Yao Haiyun was on a blind date for the first time, she often came into contact with people from all walks of life in the supply and marketing cooperative, and she was more than 20 years older than Lu Wenxiu in terms of psychological age.

Lu Wenxiu answered seriously one by one.

Yao Haiyun's eyes were very sharp, and she had the aura of a person who was naturally in a superior position, and from the beginning of the first problem being taken away from her, Lu Wenxiu was inexplicably taken away by her.

Yao Haiyun is a character who prepares for a rainy day, and since she has come on a blind date, she also plans to take it seriously, and the few questions she has thrown out are very serious.

For example, when do you plan to get married, what are your plans for your future career, do you share household chores after marriage, how many children do you plan to have, and so on.

After a few big questions, Lu Wenxiu's shoulders gradually tightened, and his answer was not as loud as just now, "Child, I think one or two are fine, two are better, and if you have a companion, the family will be lively."

"That's right."

Yao Haiyun narrowed her eyes slightly, "Then you don't have any curiosity about me, it feels like I've been asking questions all along." 

"I'm on a blind date for the first time, yes" Point of tension.

Lu Wenxiu swallowed his saliva, and asked in his heart: "Listen, sister-in-law said that you work in the supply and marketing cooperative?"

"The supply and marketing cooperatives are very good, and they should not be busy at ordinary times."

Lu Wenxiu plucked up the courage and took the initiative to ask: "Are you also the first blind date?"

Yao Haiyun frowned and replied lightly.

Forget it, the irritable factor in Yao Haiyun's body made her really wonder if her personality was too sensitive, otherwise how could others ask her? Is it the first time she goes on a blind date?

Chapter 25 Messenger

After all, it is the first time to meet, and it will not give the two of them too much time to be alone, Zheng Yuhua looked, they chatted almost, and her husband Ye Shangwei walked over with a smile and interrupted the conversation, Zheng Yuhua touched the teapot, changed the topic and said: "The tea is cold, I'll boil another pot." 

Usually at this point, they should leave, Xu Youyue also knew the process of the blind date, stood beside Yao Haiyun, and said with a smile: "Sister Yuhua, don't bother, we should also go back, otherwise my mother will be worried." 

"Okay, I'm going to come back more often in the future."

Zheng Yuhua and Ye Shangwei sent them out, and Lu Wenxiu also politely followed them and said goodbye to Yao Haiyun.

After leaving Ye Shangwei's house and walking dozens of meters away to make sure that there was no one around, Xu Youyue quietly asked Yao Haiyun, "How do you feel? Are you okay?"

Yao Haiyun said honestly, "He is very good, but he doesn't fit in with my personality, but he doesn't have any fate."

Xu Youyue just observed the whole chat process between the two in the small living room, and after watching it, she also felt that she was not very satisfied, but after all, this was a blind date between Yao Haiyun and Lu Wenxiu, and she didn't dare to make more comments before she heard her sister's answer.

Yao Haiyun didn't bother to talk, and said casually: "Yes, yes." 

The two men quickly walked out of the compound of the military district, and the sentry knew about their situation, and immediately let them go, and the two of them went home.

Zheng Yuhua was also here to ask Lu Wenxiu about his impression of Yao Haiyun, and after sitting down, he asked him, "How is it? Do you still want to continue to contact?"

Lu Wenxiu nodded, please her: "Yes, sister-in-law, do you want to help me." "

He also knew in his heart that he was not doing well.

Zheng Yuhua hated that iron could not become steel, "You, you, now, you can talk to me, why can't you make a loud fart with three poles in front of other girls just now!" 

Ye Shangwei said a good word to his subordinates, "The first blind date will be like this, you see, look, what did Haiyun ask just now, my God, how can she think about things so far ahead! Which man is not afraid after asking this question!"

"This shows that she has taken this blind date seriously, what's wrong with this problem? How practical is it, don't you men think about this before coming to the blind date?"

"That's not the first time we met? Ask this! It's too strong!"

"At this time, I don't ask when to ask, I can't answer now, and I'm even more confused when I get married!" 

Lu Wenxiu looked at why the couple was still arguing, and hurriedly persuaded: "Sister-in-law, it's me who has no experience, I promise to be ready next time, and I will trouble you to help me with more staff officers."

Zheng Yuhua didn't want to quarrel with her husband in front of outsiders, so she restrained her temper, turned her head to look at Lu Wenxiu, and promised: "Don't worry, I'll help you ask tomorrow and tomorrow." 

"Okay, thank you, sister-in-law, if you can do it, I will definitely give you a big red envelope."

"You're welcome"

Zheng Yuhua patted him on the shoulder, and took the initiative to invite: "Let's have dinner at my sister-in-law's house today?"

Lu Wenxiu said politely: "No need, this is what I should have done."

"Then Director, I'll go back today."

Ye Shangwei waved his hand, "Go back."

Lu Wenxiu turned around and left.

As soon as Yao Haiyun got home, she was surrounded by her family, and she couldn't wait to know the result of today's blind date, Ma Lanying, as the main promoter of this blind date plan, was the first to ask: "How is this boy?" 

"It's not a good fit for me."

Ma Lanying asked, "What's not suitable?"

Yao Haiyun didn't want to answer, "Mom, don't ask."

As soon as Yao Haiyun left, everyone could only ask Xu Youyue, who accompanied him on a blind date this time, and Yao Zhineng asked his wife: "What's the situation?"

Xu Youyue looked at the curious eyes of her in-laws, and told her family all the process of this blind date: "This young man is still good, he looks tall and handsome, but he has a little bit of a personality, not very positive, the two of them just sat there, he didn't speak, or Haiyun's main question, at the beginning, Haiyun has always been there, asked him when he plans to get married, he said that he can do it in the past few years, and asked him if he has a future career? He said that it was not easy to say this, because after all, it was not easy to be promoted in the army; and when he was asked if he would like to do housework after he got married, he said that he was willing, and that was basically all he did."

Yao Changsheng frowned when he heard this, "Ouch, this man's personality is really anxious."

Ma Lanying had a good impression of Lu Wenxiu, "No, I felt that he was very good at talking and polite when we met before."

Yao Zhineng retorted: "It must be different in front of you and in front of Haiyun."

Ma Lanying rubbed her hair helplessly.

The next day, Zheng Yuhua came over to ask, Ma Lanying only said that it was not very suitable, and the emotional matter could not be forced, in fact, from the chat between the two people yesterday, Zheng Yuhua felt that it was a little dangerous, and it was not particularly unexpected to get this result now, "It's a pity, I thought it could be done."

"But, yes, it's no fate."

Ma Lanying patted her hand, "But this matter is still hard for you to help us Zhang Luo, come to our house next week and invite you to have a meal."

"Don't bother, be polite with me?"

Zheng Yuhua sat for a while, left, and after going back, told Ye Shangwei Yao Haiyun's answer, "Xiao Lu has a good impression of Haiyun, and he can be a little sad when he says it, you can comfort him a few words at that time, and tell him that in the future, I will tell him that I will match him first."

Ye Shangwei regretted introducing it this time, "Tell me about you, I knew that I didn't introduce it, and I made it like this."

"A big man can't even accept this setback, right, the blind date is a choice between both parties, and it's not that he didn't have a chance, and he didn't cherish the opportunity when it came to him."

Ye Shangwei was too lazy to quarrel with her, "Don't introduce you in the future!"

Zheng Yuhua rolled his eyes and scolded him for two sentences.

The time came to the next morning, after finishing work, Ye Shangwei called Lu Wenxiu to the office, Lu Wenxiu knew that he was looking for him to say something, he was nervous and expectant, and asked in a small heart: "Is there a reply?"

Ye Shangwei stood up, his tone was regretful, "Yes, it's just bad news."

He didn't say it directly, Lu Wenxiu had already made it clear, he lowered his head in a depressed mood, Ye Wenxiu patted him on the shoulder, "You are still young, don't be in a hurry at this time, I didn't get married until I was twenty-five." 

Lu Wenxiu was depressed. 

Back in the dormitory, Pei Liqun, the roommate on the top bunk, saw that he was not in the right situation, and walked over, and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

Ye Shangwei introduced him to the blind date Lu Wenxiu didn't tell others, and now that he has failed, he can't tell his roommate, Lu Wenxiu smiled reluctantly, "It's nothing, it's indigestion, and my stomach is a little uncomfortable."

Dong Yeshu glanced back at him, "I have digestive medicine, do you want to have some?"

Lu Wenxiu panicked in his heart, and agreed indiscriminately: "Okay, bring me one."

Dong Yeshu stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder to show comfort.

Lu Wenxiu was depressed for several days, and he couldn't rest assured, knowing that Yao Haiyun was working at the supply and marketing cooperative, or did he want to go and see her, so he went to ask Ye Shangwei for leave on Saturday afternoon and said that he wanted to go out, Ye Shangwei saw that he was not in a good state these days, and he thought that it would be better to go and relax, so he agreed, "Go, remember to come back on time, and don't stay outside for too long." 

"Thank you, Director."

Lu Wenxiu saluted, turned around and walked out of the office.

Before Ye Shangwei could sit down, Dong Yeshu also knocked on the door, and after standing still in front of him, he reported: "Director, I want to go out for three hours this afternoon.

Ye Shangwei was very vigilant and asked him: "What are you going out for?"

Dong Yeshu replied calmly: "I want to go to the supply and marketing cooperatives to buy something."

"What can't I buy at the Service?"

"This is my privacy, and I can't answer it." 

When Dong Yeshu first arrived, he was very unaccustomed to the environment of the camp on the island, and he asked for a leave of absence after more than half a year after joining the army, which is very small, and Ye Shangwei couldn't agree, "Okay, then you come back on time, don't stay outside."

Dong Yeshu's voice was loud, "Yes!"

Get the permission to enter and exit, Dong Yeshu happily walked out of the company and walked to the supply and marketing cooperative.

In the past few days, there has been no more snow on Nanying Island, the snow on the road has basically melted away, and the temperature has also warmed up.

The yard of the supply and marketing cooperatives was next to the warehouse, and Yao Haiyun was afraid that the water would flow to the warehouse, which would cause damage to the quality of the goods, so he discussed with Shen Zhilin in the warehouse whether to dig a canal and divert the water from the yard to the outside.

Lu Wenxiu walked to the supply and marketing cooperatives first, he took a deep breath and walked in.

Yao Lingling immediately cheered up, "Hello, look, look, what do you need?"

Lu Wenxiu swept around, only to see that there were only Yao Lingling and Wu Zhenchuan in front of the counter, but he didn't see the familiar faces, he wondered in his heart, how could he be? The director can't lie to him? Yao Haiyun should be working in the supply and marketing cooperative.

Lu Wenxiu originally wanted to take a sneak peek at Yao Haiyun, but he didn't expect that Yao Haiyun was not in the supply and marketing cooperative, and his self-esteem of being rejected made him unable to ask the clerk about Yao Haiyun, so he casually bought a fountain pen and walked out.

Who would have expected that on the way back, they happened to meet Dong Yeshu face to face, and the two of them were very surprised, and then laughed, and Lu Wenxiu smiled: "Coincidentally, isn't it, I knew that you would also come to the supply and marketing cooperative, and the two of us would be together."

He took a box in his hand and asked in a low voice, "Are you done buying?"

"Yes, what do you want to buy?" 

Dong Yeshu didn't just come to buy things, his relationship with Lu Wenxiu was not close enough to tell him about Yao Haiyun for the time being, he shook his head and refused, "I'm so sorry, you go back first, can I stay a little longer?"

Lu Wenxiu said hello, turned around and walked a few steps and looked back at Dong Yeshu with a puzzled expression.

Dong Yeshu pushed open the door and walked into the supply and marketing cooperative, Yao Lingling and Wu Zhenchuan were deeply impressed by him, and recognized at a glance that this was the man who was nicknamed a peach officer by Yao Haiyun before.

The sales department of the supply and marketing cooperatives on Nanying Island is not large, and it can be seen at a glance, Dong Yeshu didn't see Yao Haiyun, so he took the initiative to find Yao Lingling and asked, "What about the salesman before?"

Yao Lingling guessed his purpose and deliberately teased him, "No, the supply and marketing cooperatives have always only had two of us."

Dong Yeshu was stunned for a moment, his expression was firm, "No, the last time I came to the Spring Festival, you had three salesmen, and I bought a total of five yuan and six cents at that time."

Yao Lingling pretended to be stupid, "Is it wrong?"

Dong Yeshu almost told him about his nosebleeds to prove it, Wu Zhenchuan couldn't stand it anymore, and came over to him and said: "Are you talking about Master Yao? The counter office will help you settle the bill."

Dong Yeshu was clear, and continued: "Then can you tell her to come out? I have a word I want to tell her, it's rare to ask for leave to come out once, if you don't say it today, tomorrow you have a holiday to rest, I can't come out, I'm afraid I can only wait until next week." 

The charm of the lord is amazing, Yao Lingling has often dealt with Ling Kewei before, and naturally she can see clearly what Dong Yeshu wants to do at a glance, but to her surprise, Dong Yeshu's action is very strong, and it is very direct, and it is not muddy at all.

I think that Ling Ke had been struggling for more than two months and was not embarrassed to call Yao Haiyun out directly, but he actually dared to do this the second time he came.

If you hesitate, you will lose.

Yao Lingling nodded, "Then you wait a minute, I'll call the master."

Dong Yeshu said thank you, and looked at Yao Lingling who opened the door curtain and walked in, Yao Lingling couldn't hold back her excitement, ran to Yao Haiyun, and said excitedly: "Lord, Lord Ren, Officer Peach is here, come to you!"

"He must want to confess to you!"

Yao Haiyun, who was holding a shovel, was stunned, "Ah?"

"You go out quickly, he is waiting for you."

Yao Lingling took the shovel from her hand and threw it to the ground, pushed her and walked out, Yao Haiyun walked out and saw Dong Yeshu standing in front of the counter, with a faint smile on the corner of her mouth.

The supply and marketing cooperatives are full of people, and Dong Yeshu is inconvenient to say, but after she comes out, she said euphemistically: "Can you borrow a step to speak?"

"Come with me."

Yao Haiyun took him out of the supply and marketing cooperative, and came to the open space on the left side of the supply and marketing cooperative, "What's the matter? Is there any problem with the special products I bought before?"

Dong Yeshu hurriedly shook his head, paused for two seconds, and said in a warm voice: "That's right, I am a new recruit who just came to the island last year, and I like fishing very much, I know that the fishery resources on the island are very developed, and I often see fishermen fishing in the sea, but I don't know where on the island can be fished, where can I not fish, and where there are more fish, can I write to you in the future"

"Well, you're the first to ask me about fishing."

Yao Haiyun's brain was down for a second, "But I'm not very good at fishing, but I can't help you much."

"But you're definitely better than me, aren't you?"

Dong Yeshu saw that her attitude had loosened, and she made persistent efforts, and immediately took out a letter from her pocket and stuffed it into her hand, "This is the first letter."

Yao Haiyun was stunned and took it.

Dong Yeshu is also the first time in his life to write a letter to a girl, although he can let go on the surface, in fact, he is very nervous, after stuffing the letter, he didn't dare to look at Yao Haiyun's expression, and left a sentence to remember to reply to me and ran away.

Yao Haiyun looked at his back as he ran away, and then looked at the letter in his hand, and smiled.

Afraid that Yao Lingling would ask if she went back, Yao Haiyun stuffed the letter into her pocket, calmly entered the supply and marketing cooperatives from the back door, and continued to arrange the problem of drains.

On the way back, the more Lu Wenxiu thought about it, the more wrong it became, he and Dong Yeshu had been roommates for more than half a year, and he knew what kind of character he was.

It's a strange day, and his expression is thought-provoking.

Lu Wenxiu didn't want to go back too early, so he walked a little slower, and when he arrived at the gate of the camp, he collided with Dong Yeshu who came back again.

Dong Yeshu's face was full of happiness, but his hands were empty, he was surprised, and walked quickly to him, "You didn't buy anything?"

Dong Yeshu replied honestly: "I didn't buy it."

Lu Wenxiu wondered, "Then why are you going to the supply and marketing cooperative?"

Yao Haiyun received the letter, which meant that there was a chance, Dong Yeshu was in a good mood, and replied with a smile: "Go there to see a friend."

Lu Wenxiu sighed, they were all young people, he still didn't know what Dong Yeshu thought in his heart, and laughed and joked to him, "I know, you are the salesman who is looking there, right?"

"Yes, I also watched, the young saleswoman inside is indeed quite delicate."

Dong Yeshu didn't hide it, "It's not a salesperson, this supply and marketing cooperative only has two salesmen, a man and a woman, I admit that I am wrong, it turns out that she is the head of the supply and marketing cooperative." "

Nanying Island is a supply and marketing cooperative, and there are only a few employees in the supply and marketing cooperative, but the girl who can make Dong Yeshu's heart flutter will definitely not look too bad, and when combined with Yao Haiyun's work place on a blind date, Lu Wenxiu suddenly felt an alarm bell in his heart when he heard it, and secretly said that it wouldn't be such a coincidence, right?

He asked rhetorically: "What's it called?"

Since you want to chase people, the kind of thing that recognizes the wrong person must not happen, Dong Yeshu asked Yao Lingling what Yao Haiyun's name was as early as when he was a supply and marketing cooperative, and his voice resounded frankly: "Yao Haiyun." "

It turns out that she is the head of the supply and marketing cooperative! No wonder he didn't find anyone just now.

Hearing this name again, Lu Wenxiu's heart set off a huge wave, and his face changed suddenly, "She?

Dong Yeshu was slightly stunned, and didn't forget to ask him an important question, "Did you agree?"

Lu Wenxiu's face was ugly: "No?"

Dong Yeshu was relieved when he heard that Yao Haiyun didn't agree, and patted him on the shoulder to comfort, "Then keep up the good work, we will work hard." 

Chapter 26 Fishing Hearts

Lu Wenxiu was said this, the depression in his heart couldn't go up or down, he didn't know if Dong Yeshu was really in a good state of mind or deliberately yin and yang weird that he failed on a blind date, he asked in a calm voice: "How hard are you going to work?"

Right now, Lu Wenxiu is his opponent, Dong Yeshu is not so stupid to tell him how he plans to chase, He raised his chin, " You tell me how you went on a blind date with Yao Haiyun first, you are not a native of Nanying Island, right?"

He remembered that Ye Shangwei called him into the office last week and asked him if he wanted to help introduce the object, the person who would not meet was Yao Haiyun, right?

Lu Wenxiu looked wary, "Then you have to say it if I say it."

Dong Yeshu nodded his head happily: "Okay?"

Lu Wenxiu pulled him aside and said in a low voice: "Don't tell others, Director Ye's wife helped me introduce her to me at that time, because I picked her up when she came to the island to join the army."

Dong Yeshu asked: "How did the sister-in-law know Yao Haiyun?"

"Yao Haiyun is the youngest daughter of the captain, she has lived in Yao's house for two months, she must know her."

After Lu Wenxiu finished speaking, he waited for him to reply, and replied, "It's your turn."

Dong Yeshu kept his promise and said the direction of his efforts, "I, very simply, plan to run after her in vain."

When Lu Wenxiu heard that he was actually about to chase people like this, he opened his mouth wide, "That's it, don't you have the dignity of a man?"

"You don't know Yao Haiyun? You don't know how terrible she was when she was on a blind date."

Dong Yeshu pouted in displeasure, "Then you still like her so much?"

Lu Wenxiu felt that this girl's personality was a bit more serious, but not to the point of being terrible, and it was terrible, Yao Haiyun's face really grew to Lu Wenxiu's heart, he had never seen such a beautiful girl, pure and smart, and her smile was still very sweet, and her height and work were impeccable.

Lu Wenxiu naturally couldn't boast about how good Yao Haiyun was in front of his rival in love, and snorted, "What's the matter with you."

He looked unnatural, and asked, "What about you, why do you want to chase her? You haven't met her a few times, have you?"

Dong Yeshu turned around and didn't look back, leaving, leaving Lu Wenxiu with an irritable face.

Yao Haiyun received the letter and walked into the supply and marketing cooperatives from the back door, to see how Shen Zhilin's canal was dug, and after standing still, Yao Lingling took advantage of the supply and marketing cooperatives at this time No one came to inquire about the situation, "How is it? Is it a confession?"

Yao Haiyun didn't want to be paid attention to by his subordinates' emotional life, and her voice was cold, "What do you think? It's time to go to work, don't hurry back. Go to work."

Yao Lingling left disappointed.

Although she was curious about the contents of the letter, Yao Haiyun still did not open the letter at the supply and marketing cooperative, put the letter in her pocket and took it home.

Dinner was seafood noodles, and when everyone had arrived, Ma Lanying began to cut noodles, Ma Lanying put the noodles cut into strips, and after boiling, she grabbed the spinach and put it in and covered the pot, and said to her: "Today's spinach is planted in your second aunt's vegetable field, and we will go to take a bath together in the afternoon, and she gave me a handful." 

The snow-beaten spinach has its own sweetness, mixed with seafood and has a fresh aroma, and the noodles are wrapped in spinach in the mouth, and then there is a mouthful of noodle soup, which is very fragrant.

Yao Changsheng finished eating a bowl and went to fill another bowl, sat down, drank a mouthful of noodle soup, and discussed with Ma Lanying: "This spinach is delicious, let's plant some spinach next year, let's plant some spinach today, we should plant a few more vegetables, and I'm tired of eating cabbage every day." "

Most of the cultivated land in the Changqiao Brigade is owned by the production team, and everyone can only start from around their homes, such as Yao Haiyun and their vegetable fields are on the left side of the fence, surrounded by fences.

Ma Lanying nodded: "Okay, after a while, let Haiyun buy some vegetables from the supply and marketing cooperative."

Yao Haiyun hummed.

The night on the island is still cold, everyone will go back to each room after eating, and each room is ready to sleep, before going to bed, Xu Youyue called Yao Haiyun to stop, "Tomorrow's rest day, let's go to the bathhouse with us."

Yao Haiyun smiled and said okay, poured water from the hot water bottle after entering the house, washed briefly, climbed into bed and took out the letter.

On the kang, Yao Haiyun opened the envelope, and what caught her eye was Dong Yeshu's vigorous and powerful handwriting, to be honest, because Dong Yeshu was suddenly shouted out during the day, she really had a posture of wanting to confess, so she didn't think it was a love confession or something like that.

But after opening and reading, Yao Haiyun found that she was thinking too much, the content of the letter was all about fishing, and it was boring to read, and there was no other use than appreciating the font.

She felt a mixture of emotions in her heart, half disappointed and half surprised, surprised that she would expect the confession in the letter, which in turn led to disappointment.

It's not like her to fall so quickly, and it seems that Dong Yeshu's rank seems to be higher than her.

Yao Haiyun turned over and read the letter again, jumped up from the bed, went to the desk to get paper and pen, in the past six months, she often replied to Yu Sinuo, there are a lot of stationery at home, Yao Haiyun found two, lying on the edge of the bed and wrote a reply carefully.

The content of the reply letter is also very formulaic, elaborating on the experience of fishing on Nanying Island, and there is no irrelevant content at all, even more concise than Dong Yeshu's letter, Dong Yeshu at least greeted first, she didn't even greet her.

After the letter was written, it was time to write the name and date on the letter, Yao Haiyun hesitated, and wrote today's January 29th as February 1st the day after tomorrow.

After writing the letter and putting it in the envelope, Yao Haiyun fell asleep satisfied.

The next morning was Sunday, Yao Changsheng went to sea, Ma Lanying cooked the meal early and warmed it in the pot, she and Sun Baoqiu went to the market early, and Yao Zhineng and his wife and their children, and Yao Haiyun sat together after the hot meal and finished breakfast and went to the bathhouse to take a bath after eating.

After more than ten years of wearing books, Yao Haiyun still can't adapt to the big bathhouse, but she will freeze to death when she takes a bath at home, so she can only go to the bathhouse to take a bath.

Yao Haiyun sorted out the change of clothes and put them in her bag, and went out with her brother and sister-in-law's family.

Yao Zhineng and Xu Youyue each carried a bag, which contained clothes and toiletries, and there were children at home, so there were many things to bring, and the bags were bulging.

On the way to the bathhouse, Xu Youyue kept telling her husband, "When bathing the Pidan, be serious, rub your whole body well, especially the neck and feet, and the back, after taking a bath, you take him out first, put on his autumn clothes and pants first, and then put on clothes, otherwise, it will be difficult to cure the cold and cold."

Yao Zhineng couldn't stand his wife's nagging: "Don't worry, it's not the first time I've taken him to take a bath, and I won't take him to the bathhouse after the age of two."

Xu Youyue glanced at him, "You're embarrassed to say! I haven't seen you wash him after taking it for so long." 

The bathhouse is not far away, and business is very good after autumn, with an adult bathing for five cents and a child under the age of 12 for three cents.

In Nanying Island, fresh water resources are very precious, there is no shower like in later generations, bathing is in the pool, a total of two pools, generally only change the water twice in the morning, if there are few people to wash, only change once.

At this time, the order of waiting is particularly important, it is rare to take a bath, and no one wants to use the bath water that others have washed several times.

When Yao Haiyun and his entourage arrived, the bathhouse was full of people waiting, shouting for the boss to change the water.

Boiling hot water needs firewood, fresh water also needs to be picked, these are all costs, the boss is naturally able to save, pretending to be deaf and dumb at the door, can't hear, being seen by people can not be pulled off the bench, she symbolically walked into the bathhouse to take a look, and after coming back, he said impatiently: "What to change, I haven't washed a few people in the morning, and the water is clean." 

"Besides, it's being washed inside, and they can't wash it when they change the water?"

I don't care about those who have entered the pool, and I finish washing it with one eye open and one eye closed, and I didn't take off my clothes and enter the pool, and I pulled the boss back, "You open your eyes and see, the water is almost dark, how can you wash it without changing the water!"

In the women's bathhouse, others also said, "Yes, let's change it, don't change us?" 

The boss swept his eyes, the changing room was all standing, no one went in to wash, they were all waiting for her to change the water, knowing that this wave could not pass, she had to direct someone to change the water.

As soon as Yao Haiyun heard that the pool was going to change the water, she hurriedly walked in with Xu Youyue and Diandian, and after changing the water, the first wave walked into the pool to take a bath.

In the mist, the bathhouse was exceptionally warm.

Because it is a bath in the pool, the water is not changed often, and everyone also has a set of procedures for bathing, first brewing, then soaking, and then rubbing, and finally soaking comfortably.

There are three free basins available in the bathhouse, and the particular people will bring their own basins in, and before entering the bath, they will scoop a basin of water with a basin to wash the body clean before they can go in and soak it.

In order to be clean, the ash should be carried out outside the pool, there are two beds in the bathhouse, you can sit on it, you can also lie on it, as for the process of rubbing, find a bather or family and friends to rub each other.

After rubbing, rinse again, and then you can enter the second pool and enjoy the fun of soaking bath.

This can ensure that the water in the second pool is relatively clean, and the people who also enter the pool will automatically assume the responsibility of supervision, so as not to let those who have not washed it come in and destroy the clean pool water.

The premise of this is that if you come early, and there are more people in the back, you can't control it, especially if it's a child, it's very uncontrollable, and the pool water will get dirtier and dirtier.

Yao Haiyun is not used to others rubbing her bath, she often fights alone, washes very quickly, and after washing the first one soaks in the second pool, Xu Youyue also entrusted her to take care of her cleaned daughter at this time, and she found a fellow villager to take a bath with each other.

After taking a shower, the air I breathed felt a lot fresher, and when I got home, I was comfortable lying on the kang to read, which was the most healing time in winter, and the fatigue at work was reduced.

On the same island, the speed of sending letters is also very fast, the letter sent by Yao Haiyun on the 2nd, Dong Yeshu received it on the evening of the 3rd, and received a radio notice to him to get the letter, Dong Yeshu happily went to take the letter back, and when the lights in the dormitory were turned off, he secretly took out a flashlight in the bed to read the letter.

It took so long to send it, the letter must be very long~ Dong Yeshu thought to himself.

But when he finished reading it all, Dong Yeshu lay on the pillow and laughed helplessly, and he still underestimated Yao Haiyun.

It's not a fishing skill, it's a fishing heart.

Chapter 27 Explosion in the pit

 Dong Yeshu replied to Yao Haiyun the next day during the training break, preparing to apply for going out this Saturday to deliver the letter directly to her, and then he could still say a few words to her, but the plan could not catch up with the change, this week their company was sent to the militia on the island for a week of training, He suddenly became busy, so he could only put the matter of going out to deliver the letter on hold for the time being.

It has been more than ten days since he received Yao Haiyun's letter, Ye Shangwei saw that he had come to ask for leave to go out, and finally realized that something was wrong, and asked more: "I haven't bought the things I needed last time?"

Dong Yeshu shook his head: "No, I want to go around the island this time, go to the supply and marketing cooperatives to buy something first, and then go fishing for some fish or go to the beach to see."

Ye Shangwei thought that his willingness to go around showed that he gradually adapted to the life on the island, which was a good thing, and readily agreed, and finally advised: "Don't make trouble on the island, pay attention to the image of soldiers, and abide by military discipline."

Dong Yeshu saluted happily, "Yes!"

Not long after he left, Lu Wenxiu knocked on the office door, and he wanted to go out.

Ye Shangwei wondered, "No, what's the matter with the most, why do you want to go out in two?"

"Isn't it good to play basketball in the camp on such a cold day?"

Lu Wenxiu said honestly: "I want to go to the supply and marketing cooperative." 

"What are you looking at?"

Ye Shangwei stood up suddenly, "You don't want to go to see Yao Haiyun, do you?"

Lu Wenxiu nodded awkwardly, "Director, I really think? The blind date before was because I was too nervous and didn't behave well, I want to see if I can talk to her again to see if there is a chance."

Ye Shangwei slapped the table and said angrily: "You are harassing, you are not allowed to go!"

Lu Wenxiu complained dissatisfied, "Director, this is not fair!"

Ye Shangwei also came here at his age, knowing that men in their twenties are prone to impulsiveness, and they have always stayed in the army and rarely come into contact with girls, and it is inevitable that they will be paranoid when they encounter emotional problems, and Lu Wenxiu and Yao Haiyun were the ones he pulled at that time, especially Yao Haiyun was still a native of Nanying Island, and there were many relatives and friends on the island, and her father was still the captain of the Long Bridge Brigade, if something happened to Lu Wenxiu, his responsibility would be secondary, and it would greatly affect the relationship between the military and the people, damage the image of the soldiers, and make the islanders distrust the army.

Thinking of these layers of stakes, Ye Shangwei's tone was very firm, and he said coldly: "What is fair or unfair, if you say that you are not allowed to go, you are not allowed to go, from today until April 30th, without my permission, if you dare to sneak out, the military regulations will deal with it!"

Lu Wenxiu came out of his office with a bitter face, when I returned to the dormitory and saw that Dong Yeshu was not there, I knew that he must have gone to the supply and marketing cooperatives to find Yao Haiyun, so I was even more depressed, and sat down dejectedly.

Dong Yeshu rushed to the supply and marketing cooperative, and he was empty, and only after asking did he know that Yao Haiyun went to the production team today to discuss the sea urchin procurement plan.

The procurement of sea urchins by the Long Bridge Brigade was a great success, and other production teams on the island also found the production team to consult about the purchase of sea urchins after the Chinese New Year.

After the meeting, it is likely to be five or six o'clock, and Yao Haiyun will get off work directly and tell them before leaving.

Yao Lingling didn't want Dong Yeshu to wait for long and explained: "I shouldn't go back to the supply and marketing cooperatives today."

Dong Yeshu regretted in his heart, bought some snacks in the supply and marketing cooperative, and took out the letter from his pocket after paying the money, and handed it to her, "Okay, can you please help me give this letter to her? I don't think I can come out tomorrow."

Yao Lingling was about to receive the letter, but Dong Yeshu thought of something and took the letter back, "Wait a minute." 

He opened the letter, took out the pen he was carrying, quickly added a sentence at the end of the letter, closed it again and stuffed it into the envelope and handed it to Yao Lingling.

Yao Lingling couldn't see what he had written, and she couldn't ask, so she took the letter from him, "Okay, I'll hand it over."

Dong Yeshu thanked him, and then left.

At the beginning of spring, the production team on the island had no other work except to rush to the sea to dig up some sea oysters and sea red in their spare time, and when they heard that it was the supply and marketing cooperatives that wanted to buy sea urchins, they were all very curious.

Yao Haiyun knows everything, and she says everything.

After answering, she began to introduce the sea urchin procurement plan, she first briefly talked about the successful experience of the Changqiao Brigade and talked about a series of processes from fishing to transportation to sales of sea urchins in detail.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and the supply and marketing cooperatives will not go to work, and Yao Haiyun told them to come next Tuesday to sign the contract.

At the end of the day, it was already dark outside, but fortunately, she rode a bicycle from the supply and marketing cooperatives today and rode home directly from the Wenhu Brigade.

There was a burst of fresh fragrance from the kitchen, Ma Lanying was cooking sea red, pot after pot, all of which she went to the reef by the sea with her neighbors today to pick them, Xu Youyue came back early today, and was adjusting the stuffing of the buns, preparing to wrap some seaweed buns.

In the second half of the year, because Yao Haiyun would pay 15 yuan a month for living expenses, the family's food level had obviously risen, and she could still eat steamed buns from time to time.

Yao Zhineng lit the fire, and the two children gathered around the stove to tidy up the outside, and the source of the demon was filthy and wanted to die of medicine, and reached out to throw the hay inside, observing the process of the hay being ignited by the fire.

At this time of year, the home has to store a lot of sun-dried sea red, that is, mussels.

Ma Lanying put on the lid of the pot, saw her daughter coming back, and asked her, "Come with us tomorrow?"

This season, the sea is still very cold, and there are often strong winds, which is rare?

The sea water is so cold that even if you wear gloves, it is difficult to avoid frostbite on your hands, and Ma Lanying is also afraid of the cold, "Let's go after breakfast in the morning and come back before three o'clock in the afternoon."

"Okay.

Yao Haiyun then washed her hands and came over to help Xu Youyue wrap the buns together, Xu Youyue rolled the skin, and the aunt and sister-in-law cooperated tacitly and acted quickly.

The sea vegetable buns have all been steamed in the pot, Yao Changsheng hasn't come back yet, Ma Lanying muttered, "I don't know why I went today; I haven't come back so late?"

Yao Zhineng burned so much, the buns were steamed after a while, Ma Lanying took a shovel and shoveled down the buns on the edge first, and at a glance, a few of the bun skins were burned just right, and a few were burned black, she glared at Yao Zhineng and scolded: "You are too hot, look at the skin, a few of them are paste, what a pity for such a good bun."

Yao Zhineng smiled, "It's okay, I'll eat the paste." 

"I like to eat steamed buns with burnt skins," and I raised my hand: "I want to eat it too!"

Ma Lanying picked a small one with burnt skin, broke it apart, split it into two, and blew it a few times, making sure it was not too hot before handing it to the two children, "This burnt, taste it." 

There was no stir-fry for dinner, steamed buns with sweet potato porridge, and the family came back after Yao Changsheng was almost finished.

Yao Changsheng sat down, didn't wait Ma Lanying asked and took the initiative to say, "Vigorously, that stinky boy, pit. We actually learned how to imitate Accountant Li's handwriting and let me approve ten yuan for him in violation of regulations. "

Generally, the money in the account of the production team can only be withdrawn when they are sick, have a happy event at home, or someone dies for a funeral, and the highest withdrawal is 20 yuan.

Yao Zhineng was speechless, "Why does he want these ten yuan?"

Yao Changsheng said angrily: "He told me that the child at home was sick, I thought that Accountant Li had checked it before agreeing, and at the end of the month, Accountant Li said that he had no impression of this branch, not his signature, and asked me why I passed the approval, and the two of us checked before we found out the problem." 

Yao Changsheng has a junior high school education, and it is not a problem to read and write, it is not easy to deceive, so Yao Dali came up with the trick of forging handwriting.

Yao Haiyun opened his mouth and asked, "Then why is he cheating money? Is there a problem at home?"

Yao Changsheng picked up the bun and took a bite, "If there is a problem at home, I am not so angry, the key is that he uses the money to buy cigarettes and smoke."

Ma Lanying scolded directly: "Loser, bastard."

"Hurry up and go out to sea and take them to fish, or these people will get into trouble if they don't work at home."

Yao Changsheng sighed, "Yes, now that the boat has been repaired, we will be ready to go to sea in two days to see if we can catch some small yellow croaker, although it is not yet the flood season, we can't catch too much, but work hard, and we can catch a lot of them in a day."

Yao Haiyun saw the worry in his eyes, thinking of the accident a year ago, and his tone was worried, "Dad, are you still afraid?"

Yao Changsheng shook his head, "No, I've been on the boat a few times in the past few days, and besides, the small yellow croaker is easy to catch, and you don't have to run too far like transportation, what are you afraid of the boat!"

At this time, not only is the hull of the ship backward, but the equipment on the ship is also single, and the carrying capacity of each ship is limited, even if the whole island is fished, sleepless all night, and the fish in the sea cannot be caught, the resources are too abundant, and a shipload of goods can be easily caught in the offshore, but it cannot be pulled in the peak season, and there is no cold storage on the island, so it can only be poured on the roadside, salted with sea salt, and piled up into a mountain.

If it can't be pulled, it will be directly buried in the soil and used as fertilizer.

Later, with the continuous improvement of the hull, the development of fishing technology, and the expansion of fishery personnel, the mesh became smaller and smaller, and the large fish, small fish, prawns and small shrimp were all caught in one net, resulting in a rapid reduction of fishery resources in the coastal waters, and fishermen could only challenge the open sea.

The next day, Yao Haiyun, who was wearing rubber boots, carried a bucket and went to the beach with Ma Lanying to dig sea red.

Yao Haiyun found a reef full of daylily vegetables, his fingers endured the invasion of the cold seawater, and cut them with scissors with his back to the direction of the wind.

At a glance, the pressure is full of people.

Yao Haiyun couldn't stand it anymore after two hours, and when she sneezed, she found Ma Lanying and said, "Mom, I'll go home first, it's too cold."

Ma Lanying turned her head to see that her nose was red from the cold, and she was distressed, so she hurriedly said, "Okay, you go back first, don't freeze and have a fever."

Shen Fangfang narrowed her eyes, looked at Yao Haiyun, who was trotting home, and complained to Ma Lanying: "This girl of yours is too spoiled, and she has only been digging for more than an hour."

"The child is frozen like that; I can't help but let her go home."

Ma Lanying said softly: "Besides, she has a job, it doesn't matter if she does this job or not, and it's not like us who have no job and can only live by weaving fishing nets."

"Fangfang, haven't you heard a word? Fools? There are fools, if you want me to say, lazy people? If you keep doing this work, you can't finish it, and in the same way, you can't finish this hardship if you keep eating it."

Sun Baoqiu reminded her, "As women, we can't be too diligent, if you have a job in your eyes, you won't live long, and sooner or later you will be exhausted to death."

Shen Fangfang's tone was sour, "I'm not as lucky as you, your family is obedient." "

He?" Sun Baoqiu sighed, his tone disdainful, "Obedient fart."

"Good men are all trained."

Shen Fangfang let out a long sigh, "What are you training, if you don't train me, I'll die of anger first, I'm just a hard worker."

"Then you asked for it."

Sun Baoqiu rolled his eyes, "I don't know what to do." 

Shen Fangfang was so angry that she threw away the shovel and didn't dig Haihong in the same area with her.

Yao Haiyun quickly ran home here, Yao Zhineng went out to catch up with the market, Xu Youyue was teaching her son to write in the living room, and when she saw that Yao Haiyun was cold, she quickly brought a cup of hot water and asked her to warm her hands first, "I'll boil you some ginger soup?"

Yao Haiyun's teeth trembled and nodded.

Xu Youyue cut half of the ginger and quickly brought her the ginger soup, Yao Haiyun finished drinking it while it was hot, and went into the bed to lie down.

I haven't been at the beach for so long in the winter for a long time, my body really can't stand it, Yao Haiyun had a fever that day, fortunately, the fever went away after drinking the medicine, and the next day she was still sober, she insisted on getting up and going to work.

She didn't go back to the supply and marketing cooperatives on Saturday, and Yao Lingling didn't send the letter out until Monday, and only handed her the letter sent by Dong Yeshu on Monday, "It's sent on Saturday afternoon, director, you went to the production team, and he asked me to forward the letter to you." 

After eating in the morning, I drank antipyretic medicine at home, and the effect of the medicine made people drowsy, Yao Haiyun's spirit was not very good, and she took the letter from her hand slowly, "Okay, thank you."

"By the way, when he was about to give it to me, he suddenly took the letter back, as if adding another sentence to the end."

Yao Lingling specially reminded, "Director, you have to take a good look, it should be very important."

Yao Haiyun smiled, "Okay."

After Yao Lingling left, Yao Haiyun opened the letter and read it sentence by sentence.

The style of the first letter was completely different, in this letter, Dong Yeshu became "nagging", and without revealing the content of the training, he began to share his life in the army with her and wrote a thousand words freely.

As for the other important content that Yao Lingling said, there was only a simple sentence explaining why it took him a week to reply.

Interesting.

Is this because he realized that Shangfeng's accosting her under the pretext of fishing was useless, so he changed his strategy?

Yao Haiyun couldn't figure out Dong Yeshu's mind for a while, and if he left, he said he liked it, it didn't seem to be so obvious, he didn't like it, he specially explained to her why he replied late, and the content of the letter was still written very seriously.

If it weren't for the more traditional 60s, Yao Haiyun would definitely feel that this person is a veteran of the love scene, and he is quite good at hanging women's hearts, but it is not certain that a man is a man, no matter what era he is, the essence is a virtue.

Yao Haiyun didn't reply immediately, but put the letter away, and still planned to reply in two days.

At the same time, Dong Yeshu's company was digging tunnels on the island, which was an important task of the garrison on Nanying Island, in order to defend the island. Child. Play.

In the early years, there were few protective measures, and the construction was completed entirely by manpower, and there was a lot of dust in the tunnels, and many veterans who were digging tunnels before 1958 were suffering from sand disease, but in recent years, protective measures have been increased, and the task of digging tunnels on the island is almost completed.

The tunnel blasting needs experienced people to come and arrange, and the company commander Qian Yongchao first laid the blast hole, and Dong Yeshu cooperated with Pei Liqun to load the bombing. Pills are mineralized. Tube, Dong Yeshu swallowed his saliva, and after Qian Yongchao's instructions, he calmly lit the fuse and retreated quickly with Pei Liqun.

Qian Yongchao quietly counted the sound of the cannon in the safe area, "one, two, three......"

Everyone squatted nervously to the side and counted the explosions, so quiet that they could hear their own heartbeat.

A minute passed, five minutes passed, ten minutes passed, and the heartbeat of the crowd grew faster and faster.

Lu Wenxiu's voice panicked, and he said tremblingly: "Company commander, there is still a cannon that has not been fired." 

He had heard from the veteran that it was dangerous to dig tunnels, and there were often cave-ins or squibs, but it was always safe to hit them a few times, and this was the first time he had encountered a squib.

The tunnel is wet, and there is a possibility that the fuse may explode or extinguish after being wet.

Qian Yongchao paced back and forth in the safe zone, "Wait?" "

The minutes passed, and there was still no sound.

It was not the first time that Qian Yongchao had faced this kind of situation, although he was nervous in his heart, he did not panic at all, he turned his head and asked Pei Liqun to report the situation first, and calmly explain the next series of arrangements.

Dong Yeshu knew very well that Qian Yongchao was preparing to plaster the squibs himself, and this was the first time since he joined the army that he was really aware of the danger so close to him, and he was still the company commander he respected the most.

At the same time, he was a little eager to try, Dong Yeshu thought to himself, if he could go in and platoon the squibs, whether he succeeded or not, he would be able to prove himself to his father, right?

Qian Yongchao closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and made up his mind to go in, Dong Yeshu reached out and pulled him back, with a firm face, "Company commander, I'll go, I know how to check the squib."

Qian Yongchao was shocked after hearing this, pulled him back, and scolded loudly: "Nonsense!"

Lu Wenxiu and the other recruits were dumbfounded, God, this Dong Yeshu really has a bit of a problem with his brain, this is not the time to be reckless.

How can any recruit who has been in the army for less than a year go to platoon with a squib, and if he wants to make meritorious service, he can't make a joke with his life.

"Dong Yeshu, do you still have me as a company commander in your eyes, what will I become if you go in? I am still worthy of being your company commander?"

Qian Yongchao scolded, kicked him, and said unceremoniously: "Go back, if you dare to go in today, step on me first." 

Lu Wenxiu hurriedly pulled Dong Yeshu back.

Qian Yongchao's eyes were red, and he glanced at Dong Yeshu at the end, "Take care of him, I'll go in."

He then admonished: "Wait here?"

Qian Yongchao calmed down his good mood, straightened his waist, and walked in slowly.

Dong Yeshu looked at his back as if he was at home, and a huge wave was set off in his heart, and everyone present held their breath, all shocked by Qian Yongchao's bravery at this moment.

Everything happened suddenly, only to hear a bang, the tunnel exploded, rocks splashed, the smoke of the explosion rose from the mouth of the cave, and stones kept falling.

Dong Yeshu's ears couldn't hear any sound for a moment.

Chapter 28 Mindset Shift

This sudden explosion attracted the attention of the entire Nanying Island, and the company's telephone rang incessantly.

Dong Yeshu reacted, knowing that Qian Yongchao was afraid that it would be more auspicious, so he took the lead and rushed over, picking up the rocks blocking the entrance of the cave to find Qian Yongchao, Lu Wenxiu and others also hurriedly followed. 

A few minutes later, Dong Yeshu was the first to see a ball of black cotton wool, he looked up along the cotton wool, and saw Qian Yongchao lying in the pile of rubble, his eyes were closed, and he moaned in pain. Moaning.

Alive.

Dong Yeshu squatted down and carefully took the stone that smashed on Qian Yongchao's body, turned to his comrades and said, "Go and call the hygienist." 

The comrades-in-arms on the side were frightened by the cruel scene in front of them, and hurriedly replied, "Okay, okay, I'll go." 

Everyone's fingers oozed blood, and the more they pulled down, the more unbearable they could not bear to look at, Qian Yongchao's military jacket and cotton pants were blown open, the cotton collapsed, and there were large red blood stains on his clothes, and the snow-white cotton wool was dyed bright red by the blood, and half of his left lower arm was missing, and his legs were seriously injured, especially his left leg was even more serious, the flesh and blood were blurred, and the white leg bones on the inside were faintly visible.

The smell of gunpowder smoke mixed with the smell of burnt flesh in the air.

Soon Ying Fugui, the health officer of the company, came over with a first-aid kit on his back, and Dong Yeshu and others hurriedly gave up their positions.

Ying Fugui touched Qian Yongchao's neck pulse, checked his pupils again, and said in a heavy voice: "I'm still alive, but the situation is very bad, so I have to transfer to the hospital as soon as possible."

"I'll give him a hemostatic injection first, and then bandage it briefly." 

The rescue truck of the regiment headquarters quickly drove over from the mountain road, and everyone worked together to send Qian Yongchao to the car, Ying Fugui accompanied him, and Dong Yeshu and Lu Wenxiu helped.

As soon as the correspondent said that Qian Yongchao was dying and needed first aid, the regiment headquarters immediately reported an emergency, and under the arrangement of the head of the military region, a rescue boat was dispatched to escort Qian Yongchao to the provincial capital for treatment.

Outside the emergency room, there were many people gathered, all of whom were very concerned about Qian Yongchao's injury, in order to avoid delaying the treatment time, everyone was ready to drive Qian Yongchao to the dock first, Dong Yeshu looked at Qian Yongchao who was lying on the stretcher, and for the first time really realized the gun. Branch. Play. The power of the medicine was uneasy for a while, and he regretted his childish recklessness in the past, which turned out to be the reason why his father paid more attention to his brother.

The actual battlefield was far more brutal than what he encountered today, and today's peace was not easy to come by.

A few minutes after the rescue vehicle arrived at the wharf, the rescue ship sent to transport the wounded also arrived in the bay, and Dong Yeshu stood at the wharf and waited anxiously, only to find that the ship had stopped at a position of more than 100 meters and was not moving, but kept turning on the lights.

Ying Fugui jumped out of the car and said anxiously: "What's the situation, why can't the ship come?"

Dong Yeshu had been on duty on the rescue ship some time ago, and soon found out what the problem was, and frowned, "No, the draft of the ship is too deep to come over." "

In order to save time, the Navy sent a large rescue ship that was faster and heavier than other ships.

Ying Fugui glanced back at Qian Yongchao, "Then what should I do?"

The rescue ship couldn't come, so they had to pass.

Dong Yeshu made up his mind, and said resolutely: "There is no way, just more than 100 meters, let's transport it by boat." "

In the evening, the wind on the sea did not stop, and wave after wave crashed on the shore.

Ying Fugui exclaimed: "Are you crazy? How can such a big wave be transported by ship according to the situation of the company commander Qian?" 

"Then what do you say?"

Time was pressing, Dong Yeshu didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, turned around and went to the accompanying regiment commander, Liao Xinlu, "I'll report to the regiment commander."

Based on Qian Yongchao's situation, Liao Xinlu couldn't accept Dong Yeshu's suggestion after listening to it, he shook his head, "It's too dangerous, the wind and waves are strong at this time, maybe the ship will capsize before you get to the rescue ship." 

"I called them to change boats. "

The rescue ship is already a relatively fast ship, but even so, it still takes more than an hour to arrive, and I am afraid that it will take two hours to come over to a ship with a slower speed, and it will take more than four hours to return to the Navy Hospital after receiving Qian Yongchao.

Dong Yeshu was emotional, "It's too slow, Company Commander Qian can't delay any longer."

Liao Xinlu knew that he was a member of Qian Yongchao's company, and his voice calmly soothed: "Xiao Dong, I understand your feelings, but now is not the time for you to be rash."

 At this time, the weather at sea was bad, the vicious waves were turbulent, Qian Yongchao's body could not withstand the ups and downs of the waves, Dong Yeshu turned around a few times in the same place, and saw the production team parked in the harbor, and suddenly had an idea. 

In the evening, all the boats of the production team went to sea and came back, hundreds of ships were docked near the wharf, and the rescue ship was also parked more than 100 meters away from the wharf, so it was difficult for the military ships to come around and act as a bridge.

Liao Xinlu pondered for a few seconds, felt that it was feasible, and immediately notified someone to call the commune.

When the leaders of the commune heard that it was a soldier stationed on the island who had been injured in a tunnel and wanted to borrow a boat, they hurriedly called the people of the Changqiao Brigade over the radio.

The boat of the Long Bridge Brigade was closest to the pier.

At this time, the members of the production team of the Changqiao Brigade were all having dinner at home, and every household was still chatting at the dinner table, but when they heard the radio and knew that the commune had something to report, they immediately stopped talking, and when they heard the content of the broadcast, Yao Changsheng threw away his chopsticks and trotted out.

Yao Haiyun didn't eat anymore and followed.

In peacetime, it is rare for such a serious injury to occur, and when such a big thing happens, the rest of the family and other people can't eat, so they take a nest and close the door and go out.

Yao Changsheng and the others ran to the dock after a while, and he found some of the most experienced old captains in the team, and they were responsible for driving the ship as a bridge between the dock and the frigate.

The boats of the production team may not be as good as the army, but the fishermen, who have lived from the sea for generations, have rich experience in fighting at sea, and the sea is their main field, and they know at a glance what is the best way to do it.

After Yao Changfei boarded the boat, he immediately commanded the team members to tie the anchor head, bolt the anchor cable, skillfully drive the boat to slowly approach, the huge waves on the sea were surging, several people jumped directly into the water and grabbed the side of the ship, after some operation, the two boats that were close together slowly stabilized in the rolling waves.

Fishermen may not understand the theory of doing this, but they know that it is a tradition passed down from their parents and grandparents.

Dong Yeshu looked at the strange scene that happened in front of him, and he was excited and happy, and he was saved.

With the cooperation of the fishermen and the military on board, Qian Yongchao on a stretcher was safely transferred to the frigate, accompanied by Dong Yeshu and Zheng Yi, director of the Organization Department.

The whistle of the frigate's farewell sounded, Dong Yeshu stared at it, and the wharf was full of fishermen who heard the radio and ran over, and through the layers of crowds, he vaguely saw Yao Haiyun standing on the pier with a calm gaze, as well as the two fishing boats that bridged them, and the fishermen on the boat happily waved goodbye to them.

Seeing Liao Xinlu stood at the pier and personally picked up the fishermen on the boat to show his gratitude, and finally said: "After the meeting with the regiment in two days, I will definitely give the production team a generous gift."

Yao Changsheng was flattered and waved his hand again and again, "You're welcome, this is what we should do."

Liao Xinlu smiled, "I want it." 

The Navy Hospital has already prepared for surgery, and Qian Yongchao immediately entered the rescue as soon as he arrived at the hospital.

Dong Yeshu leaned against the door of the operating room, and suddenly wanted to call home, and after this idea popped up in his mind, he smiled bitterly, shook his head and continued to stare intently at the situation in the operating room.

At the end of the operation, Qian Yongchao's life was temporarily saved, but he was also left with a lifelong disability, and his wife arrived at the hospital by train for three days to see him, and watched her husband cry bitterly at the bedside.

Dong Yeshu and Zheng Yi reported on Qian Yongchao's situation every morning, noon and evening, and by mid-April, when he was completely out of danger, they also received an order to return to the island, and although he was out of danger of life, it would take half a year to recover and adapt to this body, and Qian Yongchao had to be treated in the hospital.

According to his current physical condition, he could not return to the army after treatment, and Dong Yeshu heard that the regiment headquarters would try their best to refer to his ideas and place him in a public post in his hometown.

Before leaving, Dong Yeshu came to say goodbye to him, and the two were speechless.

It is not easy to put on the military uniform, and it is even more difficult to take it off, not to mention, he is not a regular retirement, Qian Yongchao couldn't laugh no matter how hard he forced himself in front of Dong Yeshu, he sighed lightly, "It has nothing to do with you, don't blame yourself, I believe that when you sit in my position, you will make the same choice."

Dong Yeshu stood up straight, raised his hand and saluted respectfully, and finally called out to him, "Company Commander Qian, Take care!"

"Take care."

Qian Yongchao watched him leave.

On the boat back to Nanying Island, Dong Yeshu changed his mentality when he first came, in the past, he only thought that coming to Nanying Island was a means for his father to train himself, and he just wanted to wait for the expiration of the period to beg his father to transfer him away, and in less than a year, the people and things on this island had changed him too much.

In April, the temperature has returned to warm, Nanying Island has changed its spring clothes, and everything has sprouted, and it is no longer a gray mess from a distance, but a touch of green.

When they returned to the dormitory, Lu Wenxiu and Pei Liqun couldn't wait to ask about Qian Yongchao, and when they heard that he would not return to the island, they also felt a little sorry in their hearts.

Roommate Xu Zhifan came up from downstairs, saw Dong Yeshu in the dormitory, and said, "Dong Yeshu, there is your phone downstairs."

Dong Yeshu went downstairs to answer the phone, and the male voice on the other end of the phone shouted softly, "Xiaoshu." 

Dong Yeshu listened to who the voice was, and he was surprised, "Brother."

Dong Yecheng asked: "The newspaper said that the 2nd Company of Nanying Island Shore Artillery exploded while digging a tunnel, are you okay?"

Dong Yeshu's voice was low, "It's okay, but our company commander was seriously injured." 

The incident of the explosion in the tunnel on Nanying Island was in the newspapers at the beginning of the month, and Dong Yecheng also found out the ins and outs of the incident. 

Chapter 29 A typhoon is coming

Dong Yeshu hummed and asked, "Is everything okay at home?"

"It's all right, my parents are very healthy."

Dong Yecheng was silent for a few seconds, and then asked: "How are you living on the island? or are you still not comfortable?"

Dong Yeshu replied honestly: "No, now that it has stabilized, Nanying Island is very good, but it was because my ideas were too naïve."

Dong Yecheng was surprised by his younger brother's change, and he was also very happy for him, "It's good to adapt." 

Dong Yecheng then hung up the phone, Dong Yeshu was about to go upstairs to go back to the dormitory, and was called back, "It's Dong Yeshu, right?"

Dong Yeshu took it and saw that it was sent by Yao Haiyun, thanked him, and stuffed the letter into his pocket.

Dong Yeshu couldn't wait to see the contents of the letter, but he didn't want to go back to read it because his dormitory roommates were there, so he looked left and right after going upstairs, found a corner where no one was around, and secretly opened the envelope to look at it.

The letter was sent last month, and it was not a lot of words, and it talked about what happened after he sent Qian Yongchao to the hospital, and the regiment headquarters sent a pig to the production team as a thank you.

Dong Yeshu refolded the letter after reading it, and hurriedly replied to Yao Haiyun before going to bed before the light was turned off, and the content of the letter was also very simple.

Dong Yeshu took the initiative to pursue a girl for the first time, but he was actually very timid in his heart, and now he couldn't figure out Yao Haiyun's attitude towards him, so he didn't dare to ask her out rashly before he really established a preliminary relationship, so he could only temporarily test through letters.

In the next month or two, the regiment headquarters strengthened safety training, and Dong Yeshu's company was the most important thing, and his idea of personally sending the letter was also put on hold, so he could only send the letter through the army.

April is the flood season for small yellow croaker, and the supply and marketing cooperatives are also busy, perhaps knowing what will happen in a month, Yao Haiyun is often inexplicably anxious during this time, and has a sense of tension that is about to come in a storm.

Dong Yeshu didn't know where her home was, the letters were sent to the supply and marketing cooperative, and in the next two months, the two of them kept in touch through letters.

Dong Yeshu would tell her that the Zhou company had carried out armed swimming training, and that he had done a lot of blackmail; that there was a competition at the regimental headquarters, and that he had won the title of sharpshooter; and that Qian Yongchao had been successfully discharged from the hospital, and that he had asked to be accompanied and followed the leader to the hospital to see Qian Yongchao off.

Liang Lijie put the letter from Dong Yeshu on her desk, and when Yao Haiyun came back from the warehouse to count the goods, she saw the familiar letter at a glance and showed a smile on her face.

The new letter, still in the usual style, talked about her work in the army this week, but at the end, asked her if she would like to come out next Sunday to teach him how to fish.

Two people are in the army and a supply and marketing cooperative, and they only have time to see each other on Sundays during the week.

During this period of time, Yao Haiyun has become accustomed to exchanging letters with him, and through the words on the letter, she also has a better understanding of Dong Yeshu personally, and in all fairness, he is a good person.

But agreeing means trying to accept this relationship, Yao Haiyun is not ready, she hesitates, and puts the letter in her bag first.

In the afternoon, the wind blew fiercely, knocking on the window lattice of the supply and marketing cooperative. In the radio, it was said that a typhoon would make landfall on Nanying Island in the next few days, and the fishermen who had gone out to work at sea had returned early.

Chen Xinghai looked out the window at the trees that were swaying from side to side by the strong wind, and said in a worried tone: "This year's typhoon feels even more powerful than what the weather forecast says."

Liang Lijie sighed, "Hey, it's about to harvest wheat, but it's raining at this time, it's enough to suffer." 

In June, the island's wheat fields have turned yellow, and it is expected to be harvested in a few days.

The continuous rainfall will affect the quality of the wheat, and the wheat is easy to mold if it is not dried well after harvesting. 

Because of the typhoon, the newspapers on Nanying Island came late this week, but in June, the storm of school closures spread to the island.

At this time, the primary school was five years, and the junior high school and high school were two years each, and they only needed to go to nine years to enter the university.

Elementary school students, it is the age of active activity, they can't sit still, they can't read books, they can't go to school like going to prison, they have to write homework every day when they go home, and if they can't finish writing, their parents beat up the old teacher, and when they hear the old teacher say that they don't need to go to class, let them go home with their school bags, they are excited, they don't want to stay for a minute, and they leave the school gate happily.

The middle and senior students are not too anxious, and they all feel that it is temporary, and they can go back to school after a month or two at most, and then they should take a break.

However, for the students who are preparing for this summer's college entrance examination, this news is undoubtedly a bolt from the blue, and now is an important juncture, and they are suddenly not allowed to go to class? How can they not panic? In order not to delay their studies, the teacher told the students to take the books home and study on their own.

Today's class is over in the middle of the class, don't mention how happy it is, he just came out of school to go home with his classmates, and the four of them discussed where to play on the way, and the preserved egg knew that his mother hated him the most when he got his schoolbag dirty, and planned to go home first, and said to his classmates: "I'll put the schoolbag home first." 

The three of them were waiting for him at the door, "Then hurry up!" 

Seeing Ma Lanying washing clothes in the yard, Pidan tiptoed in, threw his schoolbag on the stool in the living room and prepared to slip away, for fear that his grandmother would call him to work for a while.

There has been a typhoon in the afternoon, the sky is dim, Ma Lanying can't tell the time, and when she saw her grandson coming back, she thought that she had forgotten the time because she was working too slowly today, so she hurriedly stood up and carried him back before the preserved egg ran away, "Where are you going, I'll make dinner for you right away."

Pidan shook his head vigorously, "I'm not hungry, it's only half past three."

"Why did you come back at half past three? Shouldn't you be in school classes?"

Ma Lanying thought to herself, could it be that she was sick, and touched his forehead with her hand, "Fever?"

"No?"

Pidan shook off her hand and said excitedly: "Milk! School is not in class!" 

Ma Lanying felt that her grandson was lying, so she straightened her face and tried to pinch his ears, and said angrily: "Stinky boy, say nonsense, why don't you go to class at this age?"

"It's not me who said it, it's the old teacher who said it, if you don't believe it, there is no one in the school today, and they all go home."

Ma Lanying ran out of the door and stood on the side of the road to take a look, and sure enough, she saw the students who were going home with their schoolbags one after another, all of them were happy, she saw Yao Hui walking in front, and hurriedly shouted to stop him, "Xiaohui, why are you back?"

Yao Hui is the son of Yao Guowei and Liang Lijie next door, and is in the fifth grade of primary school this year. What about life.

Ma Lanying learned about the national policy from her husband and children, and she didn't hear about the suspension of classes at all, she was dumbfounded, "When can I go back to class?"

Yao Hui shrugged, "I don't know."

Preserved Egg smiled proudly and happily went out with his friends, the five children sang, "Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and next month, there will be no classes~"

Through the mouths of their own children who are going to school, the news of the suspension of classes quickly spread throughout Nanying Island.

In the evening, the sky was pouring rain, the wind was howling, even if he was holding an umbrella, he could not avoid being wet by the rain, Yao Haiyun came home in the rain, went into the house to change into clean and refreshing clothes, and put on slippers.

Xu Youyue understands the policy of suspending classes, but she is also a little worried about her son's study, and the entire Yao family, if she wants to say who she believes the most, it must be Yao Haiyun.

She saw that Yao Haiyun had changed her clothes and came over and asked her, "Haiyun, what do you mean by the suspension of classes now? It should be resumed in a month or two, right?"

Yao Zhineng laughed at her for being too stupid, "Classes will definitely resume, I tell you, stop for three months at most!"

Yao Haiyun didn't dare to tell her that the college entrance examination would be stagnant for ten years, but next year it would probably resume classes in elementary schools, junior high schools, and high schools one after another, but it was not clear when it would be Nanying Island's turn.

She shook her head, "I don't know."

Xu Youyue was told by her husband, and she also felt that her worries were a little redundant, too, how could she keep suspending classes? She breathed a sigh of relief, "I hope to recover soon, preserved eggs are a good time to study."

At this time, Yao Baorui's children didn't know their parents' worries, they were already playing crazy at the door of their homes, the wind took away the summer heat, they seemed to be able to summon the warriors of the wind, and launched an attack on the trees, "Boom, boom, boom!"

For Yao Changsheng, who has been at sea all the year round, the typhoon is a nightmare, and when he saw a group of children standing at the door of his house, he took advantage of the fact that the rain was a little lighter, and he said unceremoniously: "Go home and eat, such a strong wind, you can't stay outside, be careful that the wind blows you away." 

Pidan attacked his grandfather with a strong wind, opened his mouth and blew it, and said provocatively: "We are not afraid! We are the god of wind!"

"You are the god of wind; I am the god of wind?!"

Yao Changsheng grabbed his grandson's neck, his expression was serious, and he said viciously to the remaining children, "Give it quickly, I'll go back." 

The children were so frightened that they ran away, and the preserved eggs were also carried into the house by his grandfather.

Yao Changsheng, as the leader of the production team, has the radio of the production team in his hand, which is used to listen to the weather forecast to judge whether it is suitable for going to sea.

Walking into the kitchen, he put the radio on the table, and the whole family heard the announcement of the typhoon.

Ma Lanying had an epiphany, "There will be a 12-magnitude typhoon tomorrow? I thought that today's wind would be strong enough."

Yao Changsheng went on patrol today and was very aware of the current situation on the island, "Not only that, but this year's typhoon is very strong, and I see that the tide has risen a lot, and some trees have fallen."

Thunderstorms poured down, the fierce wind blew the wooden door creaked, and the overhead lights kept flashing due to insufficient voltage, which made the people in the house involuntarily panic.

Ma Lanying brought the dishes to the table and urged: "Let's eat first, go to bed early after eating today." 

Everyone quickly picked up the chopsticks and started eating, and another thunderclap sounded, and the lights went out with a snap.

Yao Changsheng muttered, "Why is there no electricity? Hurry up and light the candles." "

Power outages on the island are common, and the electricity bill is expensive, so every household still has candles on hand, and they only turn on the lights for a meeting within ten minutes of dinner.

Yao Zhineng quickly touched the matchbox, pulled and lit the fire, the flame lit the candle, the candle was extinguished, and the family finished dinner under the light of a candle.

The power supply at home depends on the army stationed on the island, and the army generally turns off the lights at half past nine in the evening, and flashes a few times before the lights go out as a signal, which is very unreasonable for the process of turning off the lights, and after eating, Yao Haiyun looked up, "Dad, is the line at home burning? Why is this today? The lights went out so fast."

Yao Changsheng also wondered, "Yes, you go to see if the lights are on at the neighbor's house."

Yao Haiyun walked out, walked around the house, and found that every house was dark, even Sun Jinmei's house, which usually likes to turn on the lights, is also like this, in order to confirm, she stood at the door and shouted, "Is there a power outage at home?"

Sun Jinmei walked out, "Stop."

She looked in the direction of the army camp on the island and asked suspiciously: "Is there a problem with the army's electricity?"

"Won't it?"

Question, casually said: "Is it possible to say that the cable was destroyed?"

Sun Jinmei was stunned, "Cable?"

As soon as the words fell, realizing what she had said, the expression on Yao Haiyun's face suddenly froze.

Chapter 30 Meet

Realizing that there might be a problem with the cable on the island, Yao Haiyun trotted home and immediately told Yao Changsheng about it, "There is a power outage in our village, it must not be just our family's problem, it is estimated that the cable is broken." 

Most people in the village don't have electricity at home, and it's okay to have a few days without electricity, but if the cable breaks, it's a big problem, especially now that it's a typhoon and it's raining heavily.

Yao Changsheng felt that he couldn't delay any longer, so he immediately put his raincoat on his body and told her, "I'll go to the commune and ask."

Yao Haiyun whispered, "Dad, then be careful."

Yao Changsheng waved his hand and walked quickly into the rain.

The thunderstorm escalated further, and the rain became heavier and heavier, and soon it became a pool of stagnant water in the yard, and it was already eight o'clock in the evening, but the scene of lightning and thunder was like daytime, and the thunder was so loud that I couldn't sleep and was cowered in my mother's arms.

Ma Lanying looked at the sky outside and muttered, "I've never seen such a big typhoon in so many years." 

Several lightning flashes swept across the sky, and suddenly Yao Haiyun saw the seaweed flying in the air, and she pointed out in surprise, "Mom, look at it, is the seaweed on the roof blown away?"

"What?"

When Ma Lanying heard this, she hurriedly walked to the door and looked up, her eyes were not as good as Yao Haiyun, and she couldn't see anything for a while, but Yao Zhineng stood under the eaves and saw the seagrass floating in the air by the afterglow of lightning from time to time, and exclaimed, "My god, it's really seaweed."

Xu Youyue stood by the window with her daughter in her arms, "Where did this come from?"

Ma Lanying couldn't see it clearly, she was a little anxious, "It can't be our family, right?"

Yao Haiyun shook her head, "No, the roof of our house looks very stable."

Ma Lanying breathed a sigh of relief.

With such a big typhoon, I was afraid that the old houses on the island were very dangerous, and Yao Haiyun was full of worries.

After waiting at home for more than two hours, Yao Changsheng, who was drenched, hurried back, "The commune has already called the army, and they said that they would immediately send someone to see what was going on."

Yao Haiyun was relieved, and nodded, "That's good."

Yao Changsheng took off his raincoat and washed his feet in the rain, "This typhoon is too powerful, I saw that on the way back, several trees were blown down."

Ma Lanying took a towel and handed it to him, and said to the children: "It's nothing, you go to sleep first, you have to go to work tomorrow." 

The rain was still not light, and the family fell asleep with the sound of the rain, and the heavy rain finally stopped in the second half of the night.

When she got up in the morning, the temperature was very low, Yao Haiyun wore an extra coat, and heard Ma Lanying chatting with Yao Changsheng, who had just come back, at the door, Yao Changsheng said to her: "Ask clearly, yesterday's typhoon was too big, and many old houses in the village were blown away. "

"People, are you okay?"

"It's okay, it's just that some old houses have been around for a long time and can't withstand the wind."

Yao Changsheng said as he went into the house to find tools to build a seaweed house.

Yao Haiyun got dressed and walked out, after a night of typhoon, the yard was dirty and messy, the stagnant water could not flow out, and there were many things that were blown in on the ground, including a few pieces of clothing.

Ma Lanying couldn't recognize whose clothes it was, she was reluctant to throw them away after thinking about it, and Yao Haiyun, who was about to pick it up and keep it to make a rag or something, shouted out to stop her, Yao Haiyun frowned, and said softly: "Mom, don't care if it's clean or not, you can't ask for it, don't pick it up."

Ma Lanying didn't expect to be seen by her daughter, and after hesitating for a few seconds, she had to give up, and swept all the dirty things together with a broom, Yao Haiyun brushed her teeth and was about to go to eat, and as soon as she entered the kitchen, she rushed out excitedly and said to Ma Lanying, "Milk, I'm going out to play." 

On the second day of the school suspension, Pidan ignored the worries of his parents and only thought about going out to play quickly.

Xu Youyue was worried, "This can't be done without going to school? Ah, you can't play outside every day."

"Ouch, don't worry, he can't play with more juice sources, but you can come to consult Tencent Group Dirty Liquor Zero Chop Yi Jiu Er for a few days, the suspension of classes must be temporary, and the college entrance examination will be in a month, so you can't stop going to class all the time, right?"

Yao Zhineng put down the bowl and urged her: "Hurry up, eat, let's go to work after eating."

Yao Haiyun admired her brother's optimism, too, people at this time probably would not have thought that the college entrance examination would be stagnant for ten years, she sighed silently, walked to the stove and filled herself with a bowl of porridge, and went to work after breakfast.

At present, there are two elementary schools on the island, one each for junior high school and high school, and at this time there are many students on the road carrying schoolbags to school, but today because classes are suspended, they are suddenly empty, and Yao Haiyun is still a little unaccustomed to hearing the sound of playing on the road.

Because of last night's typhoon, many trees fell on both sides of the road. Chen Xinghai's house is very close, and he has always been the first in the supply and marketing cooperatives to come in the morning, and when he saw Yao Haiyun coming, he told her: "Director, just now Li Purchasing called and said that he could not come back today, and the ship could not come over because the wind and waves at sea were too big, so we had to wait until tomorrow to see the situation could go to the island." 

"Then where are they now?"

"He and Yao Guoxu are now in the guest house next to the pier."

Yao Haiyun nodded, "Okay, I see."

Yao Haiyun learned from the radio that the tide rose all the way at night, flooding the low-lying areas in the north of the island within a few hours, and a large number of houses in disrepair collapsed, and all major production teams began repair work.

Fortunately, the typhoon lasted for two days and then stopped, and did not cause more extensive damage.

The maintenance efficiency of the army was very high, and the electricity in the village returned to normal the next day, Yao Haiyun sat at the desk and solemnly wrote a reply letter to Dong Yeshu, promising to meet next Sunday.

Words can deceive people, but what kind of person he is, and he will only know when he meets him.

After the rain stopped, the wheat harvest on the island began a few days late, and at this time it was all human labor, cut with a sickle, and after cutting, it was pulled to the wheat field next to the warehouse of the production team to dry, and then the wheat was pressed out with stones.

In the summer, there is a lot of rain, and the production team is afraid of rain, so the production team will try to harvest the wheat overnight as much as possible, and one wave of people will go to the field to cut the wheat, and the other wave will press the wheat with stones in the wheat field, and the wheat will be best pressed in the afternoon when it is dried in the sun.

A group of children will not force them to turn in after the adults have finished cutting the wheat, and the production team will not force them to turn in the wheat after the wheat is cut, and it will be regarded as a reward, because if the wheat ears are not cleaned, they will remain in the ground to take root and sprout, which will affect the growth of the next season of corn, and increase their hoeing workload when the time comes.

Of course, the main reason is that the islanders do not make a living by growing grain, and they all want to end the wheat harvest as soon as possible and go to sea to catch hairtail fish to earn money.

June is the peak season for hairtail fish, and you can catch a lot of them in one net.

The arable land on the island is small, and the wheat harvest is over quickly, and the harvest is finished in three or four days, and after the wheat field is pulled, all those who can catch fish go out to fish, leaving some people to be responsible for the next wheat dusting and bagging, pulling it to the public grain, and building up the wheat stalks.

Yao Haiyun and Dong Yeshu made an appointment at three o'clock on Sunday afternoon, and she was afraid that people would "see" her near her home, so she set the location in the bay where she often went fishing, and after lunch at home that day, Yao Haiyun quietly went into the house to get her usual fishing tools.

She usually goes out fishing with Yao Runxi on Sundays, and Ma Lanying didn't suspect it, and before leaving, she said that she would let her fish more and come back to stew tofu.

Yao Haiyun was inexplicably weak-hearted, and she didn't dare to look at her, so she hurriedly nodded and went out with fishing gear.

There are generally two kinds of coastal fishing and sea fishing on Nanying Island, Yao Haiyun prefers sea fishing, which is more exciting and interesting, and the probability of catching big fish is also high, but sea fishing has to drive a boat out, and these boats are under the management of the production team.

Coastal fishing is relatively quiet, suitable for heart-to-heart chatting, Nanying Island has a long coastline, in order to avoid Dong Yeshu can't find the location, Yao Haiyun in the letter specially remarked how to come.

The afternoon sun was scorching, and there were not many people going out to fish, Yao Haiyun arrived half an hour early, glanced at Dong Yeshu, she first found a flat reef, put on her hat and sat down, put on the bait and threw out the fishing rod.

The sea was sparkling, Yao Haiyun waited for more than ten minutes and didn't catch the bait, there was a sound of footsteps behind her, she turned her head to look over, it was Dong Yeshu.

I haven't seen each other for more than three months, Dong Yeshu has changed a lot, and the most intuitive thing is that it has darkened a lot, but he is very energetic, and his temperament is more mature.

Yao Haiyun thought that the peach officer in her impression would turn black, but she didn't expect the change to be so big, she was stunned, and said calmly, "Here, sit down."

Dong Yeshu hummed, sat down beside her, saw that Yao Haiyun's fishing rod had been released, and asked in a low voice, "Have you waited for a long time?

Yao Haiyun shook her head, "No, just arrived a little earlier than you, strictly speaking, I arrived early."

Dong Yeshu looked at her and said, "I'll be there early next time." 

Wrote too many letters to each other, and suddenly met offline, both of them were a little uncomfortable, and there was an awkward and strange atmosphere around them, Yao Haiyun didn't dare to look at him, and adjusted the position of the fishing rod.

Dong Yeshu also came with fishing gear on his back, and slowly threw out the fishing rod after a simple slap twice.

Yao Haiyun kept staring at him with his eyes, watching his movements of throwing the rod smoothly, as if he had been a fishing expert for many years, and couldn't help but say: "Look, what you said about liking fishing is true."

"Then we're sure we're going to catch a lot of fish today."

Dong Yeshu touched his nose with a weak heart, and told him honestly: "Actually, I don't know how to fish."

Yao Haiyun was a little surprised, "Ah? Then you said in the letter that you like fishing very much."

Dong Yeshu didn't hide it, and explained warmly: "I like it, but I really don't know how to fish, no one has taught me, and there is no one in my family who can fish."

Actually, they probably learned to fish after they came to Nanying Island, after all, there are very few other entertainment activities here.

Yao Haiyun smiled: "Just now, you saw that your throwing posture is very handsome, I thought you had really learned."

Dong Yeshu, who heard the praise, raised his chin slightly, "I practiced in the dormitory for a while before I came"

Yao Haiyun chuckled, "Okay, then I'll be your first master." 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 58.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
588K 11.8K 54
a book filled with nct imagines ⭐
54.8K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
9.5K 79 10
Ryan is sick and wants to keep it from the Cohens. How long will he be able to keep the secret?