The Pirates Malfoy

By Cranethingszfandomm

The Marauders adult era alongside the golden trio era watching the life of Carina Narcissa Malfoy, the given... More

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝟎𝟎𝟑

3.4K 145 63
By Cranethingszfandomm

The fog casts an eerie twilight pall. Armed parties of soldiers search the streets, checks down an alley. They move on...

"Search up the stairs! Look lively, men!"

All the students watched the screen curiously as they were all interested in the chase for getting Back and likely killing him.

"They can't even do their jobs right." Lucius scoffs.

"Nobody would hide up stairs because that's a plain stupid hiding spot for so many reasons." Daphne whispered to her friends who nodded in agreement.

Jack steps out from his hiding place behind a blacksmith's statue. Moves toward a set of barn doors

"I wonder where exactly he's running off to." Seamus says in wonder and curiously.

"I wonder where he is." A few people muttered as others agreed.

"That's actually a really good hiding spot." Moody points out.

Jack slips through the pass-thru doors. The forge is dark, Lit by lanterns. Every tool is in its place, the workbench tidy and neat.

Jack removes his hat and reaches for a short-handled sledge.

A bottle hits the ground and a snort, and Jack jumps. Mister Brown, in a blacksmith's apron, sleeps in the corner.

"That guy is so drunk and so knocked out."

A few people jumped back as they wasn't expecting the loud bang that came from the bottle hitting the hard cold floor.

Jack checks to make sure Mr. Brown is indeed passed out, giving him a hard poke.

Brown snorts, turns away. Jack turns to go then turns back and shouts. Another snort.

"He's a really heavy sleeper that's a surprise."

"Snorting he should learn to sleep peacefully instead of being that disgusting." Snape sneered.

"I'm surprised that he hasn't gotten kicked out of that place."

Quickly Jack moves to an anvil, brings the sledge down on the manacle links. It's not working.

Jack reacts in frustration. He looks around, spots the gears of a mill. Below it stands a
small donkey, a harness attached to the animal.

A few of people looked disgusted as they looked at the animal on the screen.

"That poor little animal." The animal lovers muttered.

"I doubt that'll work." Snape sneered.

Jack pulling a tool from the blacksmith's fire. The end is red hot. He looks over at the unsuspecting donkey.

Cut to: The donkey jumps and starts to move, tugging on the harness. It begins to move the gears of the mill.

"That thing is a useless muggle device." Lucius scoffs.

All the muggleborn witches and wizards looked at the donkey on the screen with curiosity in their eyes.

Jack puts the links of the manacle between two of the gears.

As they come together, the link snaps. Jack's wrists are free.

Amelia and Moody look impressed while watching Jack on the screen use the resources around him to free himself.

"How did he know that would even work?" Dean asked curiosity.

"He shouldn't have freed himself instead he should turn himself in!" Molly screeched.

The sound of the latch on the door Jack dives for cover.

Lots of people looked at each other nervously especially since they wasn't expecting anybody else to walk in to the place but Jack of course.

"That can't be any good." Hermione whispered to her two best friends who nodded in agreement.

"He's very quick on his feet and that's constant vigilance!" Moody yells

He scared a lot of people some students fell onto the floor as adults looked like they were going to have a heart attack.

"Moody." McGonagall scowls at the man but he only shrugs before looking back at the screen.

Will enters, notices the mill moving. He stops the donkey, looks around the place.

He kneels petting the donkey before he starts walking while taking off his coat and he spots the drunken Mister Brown in the corner.

"What's he doing there?" Ron asked surprised to see him on the screen.

"I wasn't expecting to see him there." Katie says as others agreed with her.

Lucius scoffs and Snape sneered at the still sleeping men on the screen.

Will looked over then notes: the sledge resting on top of the anvil before he let out a small chuckle. "Right where I left you."

"What is he talking about?" A few people asked.

"Right where he left what?" Seamus asked.

He moves casually toward the sledge and he titled his head looking at it. "Not where I left you."

"What does it matter if it's not where you left it. It doesn't even really matter at the moment." Theo says sarcastically.

"Ouch Jack messed up with moving things and not putting them back." Neville points out with a wince on his face.

Then spots something nearby; Jack's hat. Will reaches for it but the flat of a sword blade slaps his hand. Will steps back.

The people who have dark humor started snorting as they watched the scene take place on the screen.

"I could have done that way more carefully than that stupid pirate could." Lucius scoffs.

"You never try to go for a pirates hat." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

Jack stands there, sword leveled at Will. He backs Will up, towards the door. Will glares at him.

Molly, Tonks and Amelia as they realized what he was doing on the screen.

"I guess everybody in their town just hates pirates but they still haven't given any explanations as to why." The golden trio muttered in agreement as others agreed.

A lot of people were excited by what was happening on the screen because they could tell that a fight was definitely about to go down.

"He shouldn't have done that! He should just turn himself in and be done with it!" Molly screeched.

"You're the one they're hunting. The pirate!"

"Obviously, pay attention." Snape sneered while rolling his eyes.

"He doesn't seem like a bad person through even with how he escaped anybody else would have done the same thing to escape if they had guts." The new fans of Jack pointed out in agreement.

Jack acknowledges it with a tip of his head... then frowns.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"

Some students like the Weasley twins started laughing at Jack's question to Will. While some other students had smirks on their faces as they are very amused by the conversation on the screen.

"He should be turning himself in and not threatening anybody!" Molly screeched.

"I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates."

"So does everybody else, you're not a special case." Snape sneered.

"I still don't understand why they hate pirates so much." A bunch of students muttered.

"Ah. Well, it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. So if you'll excuse me ..."

"I don't see why he thinks that Will would just let him leave." A student muttered to his friends who nodded in agreement.

"I wonder where he's going to go next." A few people wondered.

Beside the door is a grindstone, a sword resting in the honing guide. Before Jack can react, Will has it in hand.

"He talks about not talking to pirates yet he's willing to fight one. I don't get it." Seamus says very confused.

"I don't see why he wants to fight him especially since it's not like he'll win the fight especially with everything that we saw Jack do before hand."

Amelia, Tonks and Moody nodded while watching Will on the screen.

Jack looks over at the sword in his hand. "Do you think this wise, boy? Crossing blades with a pirate?"

In response, Will assumes an en garde position.

"He's either brave or incredibly stupid." A few adults pointed out.

"I don't see why he wants to fight him because he hasn't done anything wrong to him." A student points out.

"You threatened one of the Miss Swann sisters." Will pointed the sword out at Jack's face.

"Oh that's why he's trying to fight him." A student scoffs harshly while rolling her eyes.

"A obvious sign that he's in love with one of them." The smart students and adults realized.

The Malfoy siblings glared when they heard the Swann because it shouldn't be that instead it should be the Malfoy siblings.

"Obviously somebody else can do the job especially since it's obvious that Will isn't gonna win that fight but he's to stupid to realize that factor." Snape sneered.

Jack runs his sword blade along Will's, he shook his head while looking at Will.

"Only a little, besides the other one is just fine."

A few girl students who are developing crushes on Jack shivered at the smirk that they could see forming on his face.

"This is getting intense and interesting." Bellatrix deadpans while smirking in interest while looking at the screen very closely.

A bunch of students and a few adults shivered and jumped as they felt kinda scared especially since they didn't know what to really expect from the pirate Jack guy on the screen.

Lucius and the Malfoy siblings glared at Jack on the screen for his comment about the missing heriess.

Jack attacks.

The people like Bellatrix all smirked as they watched Jack attack Will on the screen.

"The music playing really goes with the scene." The TV movie lovers pointed out in excitement.

The two men trading feints, thrusts and parries with lightning speed, almost impossible to follow. Will has no trouble matching Jack.

It was very silent in the room as everybody was watching the screen very intensely as they were wondering who exactly was going to win the sword fighting.

"Woah, woah go Jack!" The fans of Jack exclaimed loudly around the room.

"Go Will!" The fans of Will exclaimed loudly around the room with the Jack fans.

"They are so good at this." Fred whispered to his twin brother who nodded in agreement.

"You know what you're doing, I'll give you that ... Excellent form ... But how's your footwork? If I step here."

He takes a step around an imaginary circle. Will steps the other way, maintaining his relationship to Jack.

"Very good! And now I step again." Jack continues in a circle.

The fans of Jack and Jack smiled while cheering while watching the screen closely.

"That looks so cool to do. We should learn to do something like that." George whispered to Fred who nodded in agreement.

They are now exactly opposite their initial positions.

"Ta!"Jack turns and heads for the door, now directly behind him.

Moody and a few others chuckled as they realized exactly what Jack had just done.

"He's definitely really resourceful." Amelia points out as a few others agreed.

"He's a coward for trying to run away from a fight." Lucius scoffs.

Will registers angry surprise and then with a vicious overhand motion, throws his sword it buries itself into the door, just above the latch, barely missing Jack.

"Smart but at the same time not really." McGonagall shakes her head.

"I'm surprised that Jack didn't think Will would do something like that to stop him from leaving."

Jack looks at the sword in shock before he tugs on the sword a few times it is really stuck in there. He rattles the latch the sword blocks it.

Some people started laughing because it was very amusing to watch especially on screen.

"That's a lose, lose situation so he should just give up already." Snape sneered.

"I would have done the same thing." A few students raised their hands in agreement.

Jack mouths a curse, but when he turns back to Will, he's smiling.

"What is he so smug about?" A few students asked.

"I don't see why he's smiling especially since he's now trapped in there with Will." Dean points out.

"That is a wonderful trick. Except, once again, you are between me and my way out. And now you have no weapon." Jack draws his sword.

Lucius scoffs and Snape sneered at Will's stupidity especially with the situation that he put himself in of all things.

"Exactly throwing the sword the way he did should have been the last resort."

"I'm sure that he can find something to use." The fans of Will called out at the same time.

Eyes on Jack, Will lunges for a new sword from the furnace this one has a glowing, red-hot tip.

The mule, startled, starts moving. Jack looks over at the moving machinery then leaps forward. Will and Jack duel. Their blades flash and ring.

Then Jack's chain smashes across Will's sword, disarming him. Will picks up another.

"What? How many swords are there?" A few students asked shocked.

A lot of people looked very confused and surprised especially when he picked up another sword.

Jack becomes distressingly aware that the
entire room is filled with bladed weapons.

"That's so many weapons." A student says looking wide eyed at the amount of swords in the room.

"Jack might actually be screwed." Charlie whispered to Bill who nodded in agreement.

Amelia, Moody and Tonks all nodded at Will's smartness of having swords all over the place.

"Who makes all these?" Jack looks at all swords near him.

"I do. And I practice with them three hours a day."

"Sounds like a hobby." A few students pointed out.

"But it always sounds like he has nothing better to do with his life. Even more pathetic." Snape sneered.

"Ah so that's how he's so good with a sword." The smart students and adults realized.

Jack throws a tool at Will's head and continues
to throw tools at Will.

A lot of people started outright laughing at Jack throwing items at Will.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate." Jack tells him.

"He really does he's life sounds lonely." The people who have hearts felt sorry for the guy.

"I honestly love the sound of his voice." The girl students who have crushes on Jack muttered to themselves.

"He's found one but he'll never have a chance." Draco scoffs while rolling his eyes.

Will sets his jaw reaches down and picks up a second sword.

"Looks like he hit a nerve." Bellatrix deadpans while smirking.

"Tough." Theo says sarcastically with a snort as his friends looked very amused by his comment.

"Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you?"

"What does eunuch even mean?" A few students asked.

"Yeah he obviously likes one of the two girls but it's hard to figure out which one." A student points out.

A direct hit and Will coils even more tightly with anger.

"I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate ... I can kill it!"

"Why is he saying it like that? Pirates are human too." The golden trio pointed out.

A lot of people frowned and especially Molly when they heard the way that he called pirates an it instead of a human being which made zero sense to them and it just wasn't right.

"He's just lying to himself." Snape sneered.

Fearless, Will drives Jack backwards, and up, onto a movable ramp, wheels in the center.

When Jack passes the mid-point, the
ramp balances, and rolls wildly as the two men fight.

Will gets Jack's chain wrapped around his sword.

The fans of Will all cheers while the fans of Jack all glared angrily at Will on the screen.

"That zero out of times in shows never work." All the TV lovers pointed out.

Will twists the handle of his guard through a link, and stabs the sword up.

So Jack's manacled left arm is now suspended from the ceiling. Not good. He parries using one hand, twisting and dodging.

The fans of Jack all cheered while watching him be completely badass towards Will especially on the screen.

"Haha he really thought he had it." Theo says sarcastically as his friends snorted with amusement.

Will is proud of himself until Jack slams down on one of the boards, it flies up, hitting Will in the chin and sending him flying off the cart.

A bunch of people started laughing at Will's misfortune.

"And that's why he obviously shouldn't have started that fight. Just because there are weapons laying around doesn't guarantee his win." Moody shakes his head.

Jack tries to pull the sword out of the beam. He jumps up, wrapping his legs around the beam, using all his weight to free the sword.

"That's never going to work for the studio muggle." Lucius scoffs.

"Come on hopefully he can do that." The fans of Jack say together hopefully.

Will grabs another sword and jumps back onto the cart just as Jack is able to free the sword.

It causes Jack to crash back onto the cart, sending Will flying upward where he lands on top of one of the beams.

"Luck is definitely not on his side." The golden trio pointed out.

"I mean Will has nobody to blame but himself especially for his current misfortune." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes.

Jack rolls off, hitting his head. Dazed, he gets to his feet but can't find Will until he looks up... just in time to see Will cutting the rope that holds a bunch of casks.

"That's where somebody is always hiding in these types of movies." All the TV lovers pointed out.

"This fight is seriously just amazing." A bunch of students pointed out as others agreed.

The casks fall onto the cart sending Jack flying up to the beam.

Ginny winced alongside a few others.

"That's so many, it's either a good or bad thing." Percy muttered to himself.

Jack hangs onto the beam, gets to his feet and the fight continues as they both straddle the beams.

"How are the both of them still fighting?" A few people wondered.

Will finally is able to knock the sword from Jack's hand. Jack jumps off the beam. Will follows and points his sword at the unarmed Jack.

"He's not very smart especially since Jack seems to be really resourceful." Amelia points out.

"A lucky hit that's all." A few students called out as others agreed.

The fans of Will smirked in victory while the fans of Jack looked angrily at the screen.

Jack compresses the bellows, blowing a shower of sparks into Will's face, knocking him back and kicks Will's sword out of his hand.

Will grabs a piece of iron, looked up and....Jack's pistol is aimed between Will's eyes.

All the muggleborn witches and wizards all chuckled at how Will was with being arrogant enough to think that a pirate would let him win fairly at that.

"He shouldn't be having a gun and instead should have let Will win!" Molly screeched.

Will looked over at the pistol while making a face. "You cheated!"

Jack smiles; what do you expect?. "Pirate."

"Exactly pirates are all about cheating and betrayal." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

"Exactly it's not really a surprise." Hermione points out.

Jack steps forward.

Will steps back, fully blocking the back door. From outside comes the sounds of pursuit.

"Aw man they are back." A lot of people sighed all around the room.

"Dang, Will is smarter than Jack realized." The smart students and adults realized.

"Move away."

"No."

"Please move!"

"No! I can not just step aside and let
you escape."

"I don't like him, like just let him leave already." Ron scoffs.

"All he's trying to do is been seen as the savior but I hate guys like that." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes.

Jack cocks the pistol. Will stares back. A long moment.

"This shot is not meant for you."

"Then who is the shot for?" A few people wondered.

"I'm confused." A student muttered as others agreed.

Suddenly there is the sound of breaking glass.

Jack's eyes glaze over, then he crumples to the ground, revealing Mister Brown has
slammed his bottle against Jack's skull.

The fans of Jack all started yelling insults towards the man on the screen while everybody else had completely different reactions to what had just occurred.

The front doors smash open, and sailors fill the room. Norrington pushes forward, sees Jack on the ground.

"There he is! Over here!"

The sailors all pointed there swords at Jack.

A lot of people glanced angrily at the men on the screen especially since what they were going to do to Jack just wasn't right in the head.

"This is what Will had planned the whole time." The smart students and adults realized.

"They make zero sense they are trying to kill a man who saved Elizabeth and Calytrix it just makes no sense at all." Daphne whispered to her friends who nodded in agreement.

"Excellent work, Mr. Brown . You've assisted in the capture of a dangerous fugitive." Norrington tells Mr. Brown.

"It's the fact that Will wasn't even given credit for what he did and he tried to be the hero." The Lestrange brothers say together mockingly.

"He's not dangerous besides he did what he had to because you people are crazy." Ginny scowls angrily at the people on the screen.

"That man is useless all he did was sleep." Snape sneered.

"Just doing my civic duty, sir."

"Ew he looks like a drug addict." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

"I can't stand the sound of his voice." Cho muttered as others agreed.

Norrington stands over Jack, smiles.

"Well, I trust you will always remember this as the day that Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped.Take him away. "

The fans of Jack and a few others all glared at the man angrily especially since he all he cares about is killing Jack of all people.

"Cruel bastards who deserve to rot." Charlie whispered to Bill who nodded in agreement.

"I hope Will feels good about himself especially since he'll be the reason that Jack dies." Ron scowls angrily at Will on the screen.

Norrington's men move to haul Jack away.

The thick fog blankets the entire bay now, and the town.

Only Fort Charles is visible above it, set against a black sky. The moon gives both Fort and fog an eerie glow.

"The music change is giving me a bad vibe that something bad is definitely about to happen and I don't just mean with Jack." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"A black sky, it never means anything good." A few students shivered in agreement.

"What's with the fog that keeps appearing at times?" Seamus asked as others wanted the answer to the same question.

Close on: a mutt of a dog, a ring of keys in his mouth.

Four seedy-looking prisoners try to coax the dog to their cell door. One holds a loop of rope; another waggles a bone. The dog just sits and cocks its head.

"If a dog doesn't want to move then he or she won't go anywhere." The dog lovers pointed out.

"Seems really stupid to have a dog have the keys but they seem to stupid so." Lily says rolling her eyes as she couldn't stand how life worked on the screen.

A prisoner whispers out to the dog. "Come here, boy ... Come here, boy ..."

"..you want a nice, juicy bone?" Prisoner number 2 asked the dog.

A prisoner snaps his fingers making the dog look at him. "Come here, boy. Come here, boy."

In an adjoining cell, Jack reclines. "You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move."

"Exactly he's right." The dog lovers pointed out.

"Right obviously the dog is trained." Moody points out.

"Or the dog is there to make it seem like they have some chance of hope." The smart students and adults realized.

"Oh, excuse us if we haven't resigned ourselves to the gallows just yet!" He tells Jack as he and the other four prisoners look at him before they look back to the dog. "C'mon boy."

Jack turns his head away from looking at them and smiles.

"There's nothing to be smiling about you stupid muggle." Lucius scoffs.

"Denying it doesn't make it any less true." Narcissa points out.

Estrella removes a bedwarmer from the fireplace, slides it between the sheets at the end of Elizabeth's bed.

"There you two go, Miss and other Miss . It was a difficult day for you two, I'm sure."

"I suspected Commodore Norrington would propose, but I must admit, I wasn't entirely prepared for it." Elizabeth agrees.

"I was prepared because I told him multiple times that I wasn't interested. Besides I only have a guy in mind." Carina looks down at her necklace.

"I wonder who the guy in mind is." A bunch of students wondered.

"She can't date anybody unless I approve of him." Lucius looks angrily at the thought of his daughter dating somebody who is obviously not a pureblood wizard.

"Yeah she can't continue dating this guy." The Malfoy siblings scowled at the same time.

"I think it would be wonderful besides she doesn't know us and I doubt she'll listen to strangers that she doesn't know." Narcissa glares at her husband and two kids who looked anywhere but at her.

"Well, I meant you being threatened by that pirate and you two almost drowning! Sounds terrifying!"

The two Swann siblings looked at each other sharing looks.

"Oh. Yes. It was terrifying." Elizabeth held a book book open in her hands.

"I thought it was quite exciting because nothing exciting ever happens here." Carina nods her head.

"I would be in the same boat as her." A few students raised their hands in agreement.

"It wasn't exciting especially when you almost died." Lucius and the two Malfoy siblings scowled angrily at her choice of words.

"But the Commodore proposed! All pirates are bad news and there's nobody better than that other Miss and some stranger wouldn't be better. Fancy that! That's a smart match, Miss and other Miss, if it's not too bold to say."

Elizabeth looks down before looking in front of them while Carina suitably frowned while looking at the necklace on her neck before Elizabeth squeezed her hand for comfort.

"It seems like this stranger is a very special guy." The smart students and adults realized.

"It honestly seems like people are trying to get the two girls with this guy even though neither of them have shown any interest in him." All the women in the room pointed out.

"Why would that be too bold of her to say?" A student asked for curiosity.

Lucius scoffs angrily at the thought of his daughter with somebody who isn't right for her especially since he's daughter didn't need to date a fifthly muggle of all things.

"It is a smart match. He's a fine man. He's what any woman should dream of marrying." Elizabeth explains.

"Yeah an amazing choice for any other women should marry but-" Carina trails off.

"There that proves that neither of the two siblings see him that way." All the women in the room pointed out.

"Exactly they've made there choice besides they don't have to marry that man who because he likes them that way." Lily points out.

Estrella catches the slips 'should' instead of 'would' and the trailing off.

"Well, that Will Turner, he's a fine man,
too." Estrella looks at the two girls.

"He's alright, not my type." Carina adds in.

Elizabeth looks at Estrella sharply. "That is too bold."

"Well I, beggin' your pardon, miss. It was not my place."Estrella exits out of the room.

Elizabeth tries to read, toying absently with the medallion chain around her neck, but her attention drifts from the book ...

The lamp flame suddenly drops: Elizabeth and Carina watch the flame go out, and the room is black.

Elizabeth and Carina look around at the darkened room in confusion.

"What in the world?" Carina asked whispering confused.

"I don't know what just happened." Elizabeth whispered back to her sister.

The two siblings held each other's hands in comfort for what mysteriously just occurred with the lamp of all things in Elizabeth's room.

All the students and adults looked at each other nervously especially since that darkness happening couldn't mean anything good for the two girls.

"What just happened?" A few people wondered.

"A horror movie vibe." All horror movie fans pointed out.

Will, wearing a leather apron, hammers a hot iron ingot flat he stops.

He moves to a window, opens the shutter, peers out nothing but fog.

"That's not good something has definitely happened that isn't good for anybody." The smart students and adults realized.

"It's the fact that fog has been happening a lot in the town and they didn't think anything of it. Now all too late it's a big deal and they don't even realize it." Amelia shakes her head in disbelief at the logic of the people in the town on the screen.

Deep in the fog, like a shark fin slicing through the water,the topmast of a ship, black sails billowing.

The Black Pearl has come to Port Royal.

"That looks like the same ship from the medallion." Fred whispered to George who nodded in agreement.

"Black sails? That can't mean anything good especially since everything we've heard about this ship is bad news." A bunch of students pointed out.

"It just looks like a normal stupid muggle ship." Lucius scoffs.

All the students looked at each other having different reactions as to what was to come with the Black Pearl now in Calytrix and Elizabeth's hometown.

A noose hangs from a gallows in the courtyard. Norrington and Swann walk along the far wall.

"Has my daughters given you an answer
yet?" Swann asked Norrington.

"No. They haven't." Norrington answers back.

"Obviously he's not going to get one especially since they don't like him in that way." Theo says sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"It honestly seems like Swann wants his two daughters to marry Norrington for some unknown reason." Katie says with confusion in her voice and choice of tone.

"My daughter will not be marrying that filthy muggle because I have the perfect choice for her." Lucius scoffs angrily while the Malfoy siblings agree with their father and Narissa glares at the trio coldy.

"Well, they has had a very trying day...Ghastly weather, don't you think?"

"Bleak. Very bleak."

From a distance, there is a BOOM...

A lot of people jumped back from the loud boom because they weren't expecting the loud sound of now in the movie of all times.

"What was that?" Ron asked nervously.

"That was so unexpected so are horror movies." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"What's that?" Swann asked very confused.

...and now the whistle of an incoming ball...

"Cannon fire!" Norrington yells out before he
tackles Swann as the wall of the parapet explodes.

"Holy moly. What is going on?" Ginny asked shocked.

"Who just did that?" A bunch of people asked.

"Definitely wasn't an accident or convenient." The smart students and adults realized.

"I wonder who is firing at them." A student muttered as others agreed.

"Return fire!" Norrington yells out before he starts running off.

"It's obvious that nobody is listening to him." Blaise points out.

"And where is he going?" A few people asked confused by him running somewhere on the screen at the time of all times on the screen.

Jack sits up. There are more BOOMS.

"I know those guns!" Jack peers out through the bars of the window. "It's the Pearl!"

"Dang whoever is firing at them isn't giving up." The golden trio say shocked by that full factor.

"So he's seen the pearl before?" A few people wondered with curiosity in their eyes.

"The Pearl doesn't exist." Snape sneered.

"It doesn't make any sense. Why would the pearl target them?" Dean asked curiosity as others wanted to know the answer themselves.

"The Black Pearl?" A prisoner asked looking towards him. I've heard stories ... she's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years ...never leaves any survivors."

"There's no such thing as a girl ship." Lucius scoffs and Snape sneered.

"Ten years? That's wow." The golden trio mumbled to themselves in shock.

"So everybody's heard of this ship. That definitely means something big then."

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?" Jack looks at the prisoner with a smile.

The prisoner and the other prisoner behind him frowned in thought before they looked at each other.

"That's a good question. But rumors and stories can happen anywhere and at any time." Regulus points out as others agreed with him.

"Right something now seems fishy about the whole thing." Luna nods her head.

"Can't be from anywhere good." A few students shivered in pure agreement with each other.

With each BOOM of the ship's guns, cannon fire lights up the fog. Both the fort and the town are being hammered now.

Streets, buildings, docks and ships shatter and explode beneath the onslaught. Villagers run for cover, dodge flying debris. If this is not hell on earth, then it's about to be...

"Clear the dock!"

"Mama!" A little boy screams out standing by himself in all the chaos and his mom quickly grabs her son and runs off with him in her arms.

All the students and most adults except for a certain two look completely shocked by what is taking place in a rich home town especially for no real reason.

"So much chaos." The people like Bellatrix all smirk in excitement while watching the chaos take place on the screen.

"Whoever is doing this to these poor innocent people should be ashamed of themselves!" Molly screeched.

All the parents and Molly felt sorry for the poor boy on the screen especially since he definitely didn't deserve to die from the chaos that was going on.

longboats emerge out of the fog, carrying armed pirates. They swarm from the boats, striking down villagers indiscriminately and setting fires.

"Hoist your oars!"

"Come on, you!"

"More pirates." All the muggleborn witches and wizards mumbled together.

"Why are they setting fire on everything?" A bunch of people wondered curiosity.

"That's so many boats for whatever is going on." Seamus whispered to Dean who nodded in confusion with him.

A pair set out with special purpose. Ragetti is the taller of the pair, and has a wooden eyeball that squeaks when it moves; Pintel makes up for his lack of height with ugly.

A lot of people winced when they looked at the two guy pirates on the screen.

"What are they going to do?" A few of people asked very worriedly.

"I hate that sound." A student muttered to her friends who nodded in agreement.

"Reminds me of ferret blondely Malfoy." Ron whispered to his friends talking about Lucius Malfoy as he and his friends snorted while Lucius and the two Malfoy siblings glared at the trio.

Another pirate, Jacoby, a wild eye'd pirate with a bandolier of clay bombs threw them through the windows of some buildings.

"They just have bombs laying around?" A few people asked shocked.

"They should stop before they end up killing people who don't deserve to die!" Molly screeched.

Will arms himself: boarding axe at the small of his back, three dirks in his belt, sword in his scabbard and a second sword and axe for good measure. He slides back the doors.

"He's definitely gonna be outnumbered." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes in amusement.

"There's no way he's gonna win a fight with these people because he's now being unrealistic." Pansy scoffs in disbelief at Will's stupidity on the big screen.

"It's much safer to just stay indoors." All horror movie fans pointed out.

A woman runs past, chased by Jacoby the wild eyed pirate with clay bombs.

Will's axe flies through the air, hits him in the back, and he drops to the ground a deadly blow. Will recovers the axe, heads up the street.

"That was a good blow but it's not the smartest idea because it'll backfire eventually." Tonks points out as Moody and Amelia agree with her.

The fans of Will cheers him on hoping that he can at least help the town before it's too late.

Death and mayhem everywhere as townfolk battle the pirates.

"It's obviously a losing battle. So they should just give up already because they've lost already." Snape sneered.

Everybody in the room was watching the screen closely as they didn't know what to expect next especially since it was pure chaos on the screen and they haven't quite figured out why the town was attacked out of all places.

Soldiers scramble as cannon fire rains down on the fort; the gallows are blown up,

Norrington shouts orders to his men.

"Site the muzzle flash. I need a full strike, fore and aft. Mr. Stephens, more cartridges!"

"Fighting fire with fire only causes more fire." Daphne points her finger out as others agreed.

"At this point they are wasting time because it's obvious backfiring completely on them." Most people in the room pointed out.

Governor Swann stands still, looking around, shell-shocked.

"Now is not the time to be frozen especially with everything happening all at once. Get moving!" Moody yells out at Swann on the big screen.

"I hate when people do that." All horror movie fans and TV show lovers pointed out at the same exact time.

"Good God."

"Governor! Barricade yourself in my office!" Norrington orders of Swann and Swann hesitates. "That's an order!"

"Right he's right getting to safety is way better in the long run than trying to win a losing battle."

"Don't hesitate to do what he is doing." McGonagall calls out.

Elizabeth and Carina look out from the balcony: through the fog, multiple fires are visible. Ships burn in the harbor. Cannon fire echoes.

"I wouldn't know what to do in that type of situation." A few of students raised their hands in agreement.

"Hopefully they'll be okay." The fans of Elizabeth and Carina say at the same time very hopefully.

"I'm surprised that the town hasn't been destroyed especially with everything that has been destroyed in the process." Hermione says shocked by that factor.

"Why is nobody guarding them? It seems kinda weird." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

"What is going on?" Elizabeth asked shocked.

"Chaos we need to get out of here right now."Carina tugs on Elizabeth's hand.

"Yes that's a brilliant idea!" A few people exclaimed loudly at the same time in agreement.

"Yes, ran for it." The golden trio called out.

Movement below: shadowy figures approach pirates. Elizabeth and Carina bolt from her room in a hurry.

"Oh no leave them alone." A bunch of people called out.

"Leave my daughter alone you filthy freaks." Lucius scoffs.

"Definitely a smart choice to get away from the room because it's obvious that they are looking for them." The smart students and adults realized.

The siblings reach the landing above the foyer just as the Butler opens the door.

"Don't!" Elizabeth and Carina call out but it's too late and Carina quickly grabs her hand.

"He definitely should have listened to them." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"It wouldn't have worked in there favors either way." The smart students and adults realized.

"Hello, chum." Pintel his pistol booms, and the butler crumples.

Elizabeth puts her other hand on her mouth in shock as Carina looked pale while the two siblings hold hands for comfort and out of fear.

A lot of people glared angrily as they watched the screen especially since they couldn't believe at all all of the chaos that was happening and they hated the situation which takes place with the two siblings.

"What did they ever do to them?" A few people wondered about curiosity.

"Get away from our sister you bastard." The Malfoy siblings glared at the pirates on the screen.

"This pirates are really crazy." All the muggleborn witches and wizards muttered as others agreed.

Elizabeth stifles a scream too late, Ragetti's wooden eye squeaks as he looks up toward the two siblings.

"Up there! Go!"

"We gotta scramble." Carina tells Elizabeth who nods her head in agreement.

They rush for the stairs even as more pirates come in through the door with torches. The two siblings scramble back.

A lot of people's eyes were wide in shock especially with everything happening on the screen.

The Malfoy family all glanced at the screen closely especially because they were really worried about their daughter who was in a terrible situation at the moment on the screen.

The two siblings rushed running towards one of their rooms and they worked together slamming the door, locks it.

"Why are these pirates focused on going after them?" A few people wondered in confusion.

"They should have tried to run further." Snape sneered gaining himself a glare from the Malfoy family.

"This is beyond anything that I was expecting her life to be like."

Estrella grabs onto the two siblings as Elizabeth and Carina jump. Estrella is right in front of them, she is holding onto a part of their clothing.

terrified. They whisper.

"Miss Swann's ..." Estrella calls out to the two siblings.

A lot of people jumped themselves especially since they didn't notice Estrella until she said something.

"My Merlin she scared me." Ginny says freaked out.

"I hate when people do that." A few of people muttered to themselves.

"They've come to kidnap you two." Estrella tells the two siblings.

"Wait what? Why would they need to kidnap them?"

"She's kidding right?" The golden trio asked hopefully.

The Malfoy family all paled at the thought of those pirates kidnapping their daughter.

"What?" Elizabeth asked her in shock.

"You're--you're kidding right?" Carina asked in a state of shock herself.

"You're both the Governor's daughters."

"That's still not a real reason to kidnap them." All the women in the room pointed out.

"What does that have to do with anything?" A few of people asked.

"If my daughter was here then she wouldn't have to go through with all this chaos because of her stupid adoptive family." Lucius scowls angrily.

The Malfoy siblings each looked at each other as they knew that Elizabeth was the problem especially since she's the reason that their sister is in danger to begin with. When they see her they'll make sure to get rid of Elizabeth and their sister will definitely return to her family rightfully.

"In here!"

Elizabeth gasped as she and Carina looked towards the room door.

The two siblings realize she's right. There is the slam of a body against the door. Elizabeth shoves Estrella into the corner, between a tall wardrobe and the wall.

"Listen! They haven't seen you. Go hide,
and first chance you get, run to the fort."

Estrella nods. Another slam at the door gives a bit.

Most people watched the screen nervously as each minute passed especially with the two siblings on the screen who the pirates wanted to kidnap for one simple reason.

Pintel and Ragetti burst through the door (it slams into the wardrobe, so Estrella cannot be seen) and spot the two siblings dashing
out the side door they run for the door.

"There's a side door?" A few people asked shocked.

"They wanted to run long. Pathetic." Snape sneered.

"Reminds me of what Disney Prescott did in the first movie." All horror movie fans pointed out.

Pintel gets the pan of the bed warmer in his face and staggers back, holding his nose.

A few of people snorted at his lucky misfortune because he truly deserved exactly what just happened to him from the screen.

Estrella breaks cover, runs for the hall. Elizabeth and Carina come out swinging but Ragetti catches the bedwarmer by the handle.

"Got ya both! Haven't I?"

"No! No!"

He starts barking at the two siblings.

The two siblings can't jerk it free, so one of them pulls the release the pan lid swings open, spilling hot coals on Ragetti's head. He howls beating at his hair and his eye.

Everybody in the room started laughing at what was occurring on the screen.

"That was bound to happen." The smart students and adults realized.

"Dumbass." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes.

"No! No! No! It's hot! You burned me!"

Elizabeth and Carina run for the hallway door

"Come on!" Pintel hits him on the shoulder.

and for the stairs.

The pirates burst from the bedroom Pintel goes for the stairs, while Ragetti vaults the handrail.

Estrella registers the butler's body, but continues out the still-open front door at a dead run. Elizabeth and Carina follow.

"The door is literally the only place left to go."

"I doubt they'll be able to escape that easily."

"They really want to kidnap the two girls and they will not be stopping anytime soon."

"Come on me, lads!"

Ragetti and Pintel lands between the two siblings and the front door. His hair and his wooden eye still smolder he reaches

"There it is, he knew that they would end up at the door soon enough." The smart students and adults realized.

"Oh Merlin this is so bad." The Malfoy family muttered to themselves.

The two siblings shared nodded looks with each other. Elizabeth and Carina pull up short, and run the other way. Pintel is waiting for them. Nowhere to run.

The Malfoy siblings glared in jealousy at Elizabeth on the screen especially since it should be them who their sister loves and not the Elizabeth girl it just wasn't fair in their eyes.

A third pirate comes out of the door beneath the stairs, arms full of loot and the two siblings looked over at him.

Suddenly, the wall explodes as a cannon ball rips through the foyer, slamming the third pirate back through the door.

"Woah. Who was that?" A bunch of people asked.

"That seemed too convenient." Hermione points out.

"Crazy pirates but at least that works to their advantage." The muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

The two siblings take advantage of the chandelier crashing to the floor to race for the dining room.

The two siblings slide the doors shut, grab a candelabra and fork it down over the door pulls the make-shift bolt hold against the pirates' attempt to pull the doors open and the pirates begin to throw themselves at the doors.

"Ah Merlin that always ruins everything." The TV show lovers pointed out.

"At least it's holding but the answer is for how long." Pansy says nervously.

Above the fireplace are two crossed swords. Elizabeth and Carina grab two by the hilt and pull the pieces that come off the wall but the swords won't come free. Damn!

"How are those things just struck on the wall?" A few people asked.

"Those might just be props." Arthur points out.

The fans of Elizabeth and Carina sigh in defeat at that.

"Come out."

The doors buckle the pirates are relentless the two siblings look desperately around the room.

"They both are so screwed." Neville points out nervously.

"At least they fought as long as they could but it's over." McGonagall sighs.

The pirates rush in but the room is empty. Curtains trail out an open window.

Ragetti starts to climb through, but Pintel
stops him. Indicates "There still here."

"They could have joined out the window." A bunch of people pointed out.

"How would he even know that?" Seamus asked.

"That trick usually works." The TV show lovers pointed out.

"We know you're both here, poppet and poppet's sister.

"Poppet and poppet's sister." Pintel whispers.

"Come out ." Pintel says trying to get the two siblings to come out.

"...and we promise we won't hurt either of you." Pintel says obviously lying.

"That's what they always say." All students in the room pointed out from experience.

"They aren't stupid enough to believe such lies." Daphne scoffs while rolling her eyes.

"Sounds so unrealistic especially with everything that just went down between the two groups."

Ragetti, still smoldering, gives him a look he wants to hurt them plenty. "Eh?"

"Hurting them won't solve or fix anything." All the women in the room pointed out angrily.

The Malfoy family glared at the two obviously evil pirates on the screen for wanting to hurt their missing daughter.

Pintel shakes his head: 'Don't worry, I'm lying.'

"We will find you, poppet and poppet's sister ... You've got something of ours, and it calls
to us." Pintel tells the two siblings.

"This is why she should have left that thing where she found it."

"You are kidding right? This is all connected to that medallion." The smart students and adults realized.

"Pirates are all about the gold." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

The two siblings push back against the china-laden shelves.

"The gold calls to us." Pintel tells the two siblings.

"The gold." Ragetti whispers as Elizabeth whimpers and Carina is pale.

Elizabeth and Carina register that they look down at the medallion Elizabeth still wears. The gold glints in the thin line of light that
spills through the crack between the doors

"That light can't be good especially not for them."

"Gold does always spark in the light." A bunch of people pointed out.

"Just take the thing off already, it caused everything to begin with." A few students call out.

and then the light is gone. Elizabeth and Carina
looks up.

"That light just screwed them over because now they have been found."

"Look away." The fans of Calytrix and Elizabeth call out urgently.

Pintel's eye is visible in the crack between the doors.

"Ew I didn't need to see that." A lot of people winced.

A lot of people jumped back as they weren't expecting to see his eye that close on besides they didn't need to see his eye that close up.

"Hello, poppet and poppet's sister." Pintel yanks open the doors of the china closet, revealing Elizabeth and Carina who are holding hands in comfort.

A lot of people sighed in defeat as the two siblings were finally caught.

The two siblings traded looks with each other before they came up with the same idea.

"Parley!" The two siblings yelled out together.

"What does parley mean?" A few students asked.

"Huh, what are they talking about?" A student asked.

"A pirate saying." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

Ragetti can't believe his ears. "What?"

"Parley. We invoke the right of parley. According to the Code of the Brethren." Elizabeth started to say.

"set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew, you have to take us to your Captain." Carina finishes for Elizabeth.

"Being brought to their captain doesn't even seem smart." A bunch of people pointed out.

"How do they know the code? It's curious because they are obviously royalty." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

The Malfoy siblings and Lucius glared at Elizabeth because it was her fault that Carina was in all the chaos because of Elizabeth being really important which makes Carina really important because she was adopted by an important family in their century of all people.

"I know the code." Ragetti glares at the two siblings.

"If an adversary demands parley, you can do them no harm until the parley is complete." Elizabeth finished talking about the pirates code.

"That sounds like a really good code." A lot of people pointed out.

"Well it's better than nothing but I don't see what taking them to their pirate will do."

"To blazes with the code!" Pintel steps forward, dirk drawn but Ragetti stops him.

"They want to be taken to the Captain, and they'll go without a fuss. We must honor the code."

"This code seems like a really big deal to pirates."

"Exactly either they agree with their terms or they'll run for it with more fuss than before." The smart students and adults realized.

"I don't see why they need to go to the caption but if it'll save them then sure I'm onboard." The fans of Elizabeth and Carina muttered to themselves.

Will slashes, fighting with Grapple.

Grapple grabs Will by the throat, raises an ax about to finish him off. "Say good-bye."

"He's still trying to fight these guys especially when it's a suicidal thing to be doing."

"That's way past a losing battle but at least he has faith and hope it's better than most of them have." Dumbledore points out.

Just then a cannon ball whistles in and blows out a wall.

"Those things to go out at the right time."

"How does whoever is throwing these know when to throw them?" A few students asked for curiosity and wonder.

A hanging sign swings down, but Will sidesteps just enough to let it go by and smashes into Grapple.

"Say Good-bye!"

"I don't see why he's saying goodbye." Lucius scoffs.

Will turns through the smoke and dust he sees: Elizabeth and Carina, being escorted roughly by Pintel and Ragetti, followed by other pirates carrying loot.

"Come on!" Ragetti yells out as he with the two siblings and the pirates are running through the chaos and the two siblings look towards him as he looks at them.

"Carina! Elizabeth!" Will says while watching the group.

Will squares his jaw to save them and then pause as he sees Jacoby he steps in front of him.

Jacoby waves at him. "Will!"

a bomb rolls up and lands next to him. Will looks down at the bomb and up to Jacoby.

"It's definitely suicidal to try to save them especially with being completely outnumbered." Snape sneered.

"When will they be done with the bombs?" A bunch of people asked.

Will blinks in disbelief didn't he already kill this guy?

"It's weird none of the pirates seem like they can really be harmed or stay dead apparently." All the adults pointed out.

"That can't be good cause it means that the other guy really isn't dead then." The smart students and adults realized.

All the students and adults looked at each other sharing looks because they knew that couldn't be good especially if they were resurfacing.

The bomb is a dud. Just then, a couple of pirates run by carrying treasure. One of them smacks Will in the back of the head. He falls.

"Out of my way, scum!"

"They really don't even care how they hurt as long as they get what they want!" Molly screeched in outrage and pure disgust.

"So it was randomly that they chose to bomb the rich town." The smart students and adults realized.

The wall of the cells explodes inward. Jack dives for cover. Moonlight spills in through the gaping hole created by the cannon ball. Beyond it: freedom.

But it is centered on the other cell. The part of Jack's cell that is gone is too small for a man to slip through.

"Dang they can escape but he can't that says a lot." A lot of people pointed out.

"Why is the hole so small?" Seamus asked for curiosity.

The other prisoners scramble through.

"My sympathies, friend you've no
manner of luck at all!" The prisoner says back to Jack.

"I wouldn't really call it luck especially with all the chaos going on." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes.

The four descend the rocks beyond, disappearing from view. Jack watches them go in resignation.

The moon appears from behind the clouds casting an eerie light in Jack's jail cell

Jack is alone. Cannon fire continues, occasional hits shaking the fort. The dog cowers under a long bench, the ring still in his mouth.

"Poor dog is terrified." The dog lovers pointed out feeling sorry for the dog.

"There's always the lost resort." All horror movie fans pointed out.

Jack sighs resigned, he picks up the bone from the other cell, and tries to coax the dog forward.

"That isn't gonna work but he's out of options." The TV show lovers pointed out.

"Come on, doggie... it's just you and me now. It's you and ol' Jack, come on... Come 'ere, that's a boy... Good boy. Come get the bone. That's a good boy, come on! Bit closer, bit closer. That's it, that's it,doggie. Come on you filthy, slimy, mangy cur. "

"It isn't right to call a dog filthy especially since they'd likely try to fight you about it." The dog lovers pointed out.

"He's way better at that then the other guys were." A few students pointed out.

To his surprise, the dog crawls out from under the bench. The key ring is nearly within Jack's reach suddenly, the dog's attention turns to the cell block door. He backs away from the door, whining.

The fans of Jack all signed as they watched the screen.

"What is the dog looking at?" A bunch of people asked.

"No, no, no, don't do that. No, no, I didn't mean it. I didn't..."

The dog bolts down the hall taking the keys with him.

Jack watches as a sentry falls to the bottom of the stairs, dead.

A pair of pirates follow: Koehler and Twigg.

"This ain't the armory." Twigg turns to go,

but Koehler has spotted Jack. "Well, well, well... Look what we have here, Twigg. Captain Jack Sparrow."

"So all pirates know of him." All the muggleborn witches and wizards realized.

"How is it that everybody knows of him? But it's kinda weird."

Twigg spits on the ground. "Last time I saw you, you were all alone on a God-forsaken island, shrinking into the distance."

"His fortunes aren't improved much." Twigg says to Koehler.

The two laugh. Jack doesn't. He steps close to the bars. This puts him in a spill of moonlight. He is tight with fury.

"Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen.The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers ... and mutineers."

Koehler and Twigg don't like hearing that. Koehler lashes out, grabs Jack by the throat through the bars.

Jack looks down under the moonlight, Koehler's arm and hand are skeletal.

A lot of people looked completely shocked by seeing the skeleton hand and arm of all things because they definitely wasn't expecting to see it.

"Why would he have a skeleton hand and arm?" A bunch of people asked.

Jack's eyes go wide he is held by a skeleton arm."So there is a curse. That's interesting"

"A curse? What kind of curse?"

"Is the curse also the reason that they can't seem to die?"

Koehler sneers, shoves Jack backwards, hard. Now out of the monlight, his hand is normal. Jack stares, realizing.

"You know nothing of hell." Koehler ushers Twigg toward the door. Looks back.

Jack looks at the bone in his hand thoughtfully...And then they're gone. "That's very interesting."

"It doesn't seem all that interesting." Snape sneered while Lucius scoffs.

"What does it mean, that makes it so interesting?"

The clouds again hide the moon. Amid the thunder of cannon fire, a longboat, piled high with loot, slips through the fog.

Elizabeth and Carina sits in the prow. Columns
of water from cannon balls geyser up all around.

The fog parts. Elizabeth and Carina look up to see the Black Pearl, a tall galleon, its black sails looming high above them.

A few students shivered as they see the whole ship and they were starting to see why everybody was scared of this so called ship in the first place.

"Honestly they shouldn't have wanted to go on the ship in the first place and should have come up with a way better plan than with what they have."

At the bow is an ornately carved figurehead of a
woman, a small bird taking wing from them outstretched hand.

Smoke hangs heavy on the lantern-lit deck; no moon is visible beneath the fog.

Everybody shares different looks with each other especially since they get to see the Black Pearl more up close then from before.

"That ship is scary enough. What possessed them to go onto the ship is beyond me."

On the poop deck an imposing figure in silhouette stands near the helm by the stairs. A monkey climbs up on his shoulder.

"Who is that?" A few people asked.

"What's with the monkey on his shoulder?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Is he the captain or somebody else?"

This is Barbossa. Despite the bright colors of his clothing, not a man you'd want to meet in a dark alley or anywhere, for that matter.

A bunch of people scoffed at his choice of clothing in disgust in their eyes.

"What is he wearing?" A bunch of people asked shocked.

"Ew I wouldn't be caught died wearing those clothes."

"Who is this guy again?"

The longboat is winched up to the rail. Pirates stare at the two siblings as Ragetti helps them disembark. Elizabeth shivers, self-conscious in her dressing robe while Carina held her hand.

"Ugh you always have those states in tv shows." The TV show lovers pointed out while sighing to themselves.

"They definitely aren't feeling confident about meeting the captain anymore are they?" Theo asked sarcastically.

"I didn't know we was takin' on captives." Bo'sun says as he stands in front of the group and he looks at the two girls.

"They've invoked the right of parley .... with Captain Barbossa." Ragetti explains.

"We are here to-" Elizabeth starts walking up to him before the Bo'sun slaps her.

The fans of Elizabeth and all the women in the room glared at the man on the screen.

"He wasn't even listening to the guy telling him because they can't touch either of them until it's over."

"Hey!" Carina calls out as she pulls her sister away from him and he goes to slap her too but she glares at him. "do not touch us."

"You'll both when spoken to!" Bo'sun tells the two siblings.

His wrist is grabbed painfully by Barbossa. Elizabeth is terrified. But she and Carina mustered their courage.

All the women and a few others smirk as they see Bo'sun get punished by his captain for not following the code.

"And ye'll not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley."

"Aye, sir."

Barbossa releases him. Turns to Elizabeth and Carina, smiles it shows both silver and gold teeth.

The monkey bares his teeth as
well and shows a bit of silver and gold himself.

"What's with there weird teeth?" A few people asked.

"I'm starting to think that they made a mistake with going onboard."

All the muggleborn witches and wizards shivered as they saw what their teeth looked like.

"My apologies, Miss and other Miss."

The two siblings looked at each other before Carina slightly hit Elizabeth on the shoulder and Elizabeth nodded.

"Captain Barbossa ... We are here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal."

"Why would she offer that?" A few people asked confused.

"I doubt they'll want that. Because they don't care about that."

"There was a lot of long words in there, miss, we're not but humble pirates. What is it that you two want?" Barbossa asked the two siblings.

"We want you to leave our home. And never return no matter what." Carina tells him as Elizabeth nods in agreement.

Barbossa and the pirates laugh.

"I'm not sure why they thought that they would agree to that."

"Sounds like a dumb request to ask." Snape sneered.

"Why would they ask for that and not something else?"

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "No". barbossa says helpfully.

"Now." Carina looks at Elizabeth.

"Very well." Elizabeth looks back at her sister.

She darts to the rail, pulls out and dangles the medallion over the side.The pirates go quiet.

"She'll drop it. So what will it be?" Carina asked as she guards her sister.

The fans of Elizabeth and Carina smirked while cheering as they watched the two girls on the screen threaten all of the pirates.

"That's a really good plan." Moody nods his head.

"Me holds are bursting with swag. That
bit of shine matters to us ... Why?" Barbossa asked the two siblings.

"It's what you've been searching for. We recognize this ship. We saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England." Elizabeth explains.

"It's a surprise how or maybe it was a sign that something big was gonna happen." Luna points out.

"How do they know what he's been looking for?" A few people wondered.

"Did you two, now?" Barbossa asked them interested.

Elizabeth and Carina glares at him. There getting nowhere. Elizabeth throws the medallion towards her sister.

All the women in the room smirked as they knew exactly what the two girls were up to.

"Ugh I hate all pirates except for Jack right on." Ron whispered to his two friends who nodded in agreement.

"Fine, then since we're getting nowhere with this worthless thing and you don't care about it. I might as well throw it overboard." Carina drops it a bit and Elizabeth smirks

, the pirates lunge forward.

"NO!" Barbossa yells out.

"Exactly it's really important to them or otherwise they wouldn't be trying to get it back."

The woman in the room all cheered watching the two girls on the screen.

Moody, Amelia and Tonks nodded in agreement with their good plan that works every time.

She catches it by the chain, smirks at him triumphantly.

"Ah." Barbossa chuckles. "You two have a name,
Missy's?"

"Carina and my sister Elizabeth." Carina stops herself from saying "Swann"; then. "Turner." embroidering. "We're maids in the governor's household."

"That's good that they lied because it would have backfired on them completely." The smart students and adults realized.

"That's kinda believable because maids can be beautiful." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

Carina and Elizabeth curtsies.

Barbossa reacts to the name Turner. He turns to the other pirates the pirates exchange surreptitious glances.

"What does the last name have to do with anything?"

"The curse maybe." A student suggested.

"Miss Turner and other Miss Turner!" Barbossa calls out.

"Bootstrap!" Pintel adds in.

"And how does maids come to own a trinket such as that? Family heirloom, perhaps?" Barbossa asked the two siblings.

"I didn't steal it, if that's what you mean."

Barbossa comes to a decision. "Very well. You hand that over, we'll put your town to our rudder and ne'er return."

A lot of people blinked in surprise as they wasn't expecting him to just agree with them.

"That seems to easy." Amelia says in suspicious.

Elizabeth hesitates, but she has no choice.

She holds out the medallion, places it in Barbossa's hand. The monkey snatches it, then retreats behind Barbossa.

"And what of our bargain...?" Carina asked him.

Barbossa turns away and nods to Bo'sun.

"Still the guns, and stow 'em! Signal the men, set the flags, and make good to clear port."

Elizabeth quickly heads in Barbossa's direction with Carina in tow.

"Wait! You have to take us to shore! According to the code of the Order of the Brethren-"

Carina winces as her sister talks because unlike her sister she knows that only works if you're a pirate but her sister only knew part of it.

Barbossa wheels on her.

"First. Your returns to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I 'must' do nothing. And secondly: you must be a pirate
for the pirate's code to apply. And you're both not but your sister would make a good pirate unlike you she seems to know the full rules."

Elizabeth glares at him as she pulls her sister towards her while he looks at Carina in interest.

"They are double screwed over." Lily points out.

"My daughter will not become a fifthly pirate." Lucius scoffs as the two Malfoy siblings agree with him.

"That's what happens when you don't know the full rules." Snape sneered.

"And thirdly... the code is more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules." Barbossa grins gold and silver. "Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner and other Miss Turner."

All the students and adults winced as they quickly realized of much screwed over the two girls on the screen really are.

"A better plan would have been better than what they agreed to."

"Hopefully somebody will save them."

Elizabeth stares in speechless terror while Carina didn't look surprised by what had just occurred and she and Elizabeth held hands in comfort.

Pintel and Ragetti grab onto the two siblings as they start pulling them away.

Everybody in the room looked at each other trading like with each other.

--------------------------------------------------

This chapter I was gonna do yesterday but I couldn't finish it yesterday because I was busy with an orientation for a long time. But I've finally finished it and I'm quite glad for that.

I honestly love Carina and Elizabeth's close relationship and writing it is great for me. There will be some moments through between the sisters that won't be the best especially since they each want to live different lifestyles.

I'm so ready for the next act already but there's still a bit to go before then but it's okay I suppose.

I quite enjoyed writing this chapter especially with all the chaos that occurred I seriously love writing drama. What did you guys think of this chapter? Was it good/bad?

The three Malfoy's will never change but that will be their own downfall personally I've always loved Narcissa's character and I love Draco 's character at times.

Feel free to comment on any of your thoughts and questions, I love answering questions and reading comments.

Cranethingszfandomm :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.4K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
38.4K 802 29
Lady Magic, incensed by the state of affairs in the wizarding world, offers one final opportunity. It's a chance for the wizarding community to witne...
2.5M 79K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
208K 5.9K 61
Once the war was over. Many people were left without there love ones. So, the golden trio and others decided to go back in time and attempt to change...