Destiny Love

By yukti_love_gulki974

Ye story specially @rishisharma921 ji ke liye likhi gayi hai More

Kapoor's intro
Sood's intro
engmentent
dance
insult
brother sister duo
rishta
contract marriage
pahli rasoi
muh dikhai
Krish ki shararat
flirty krish
Krish ki Masti HASEENA ki pareshani
jealousy
Haseena's revenge
date
paani mein (romance)🌚
attack
judai 🥺
leap
humari adhuri kahani (yaadein)
arssted amar
truth
guilty Krish
London trip
AmaRishma meet
CHEETAH ROMANCE WITH BHAVIKA🌝 (ROMANCE PART 2)
Krish met kids.
punishment
fake wife
Krish met HASEENA
KarEena met each other
AmarEena and KarEena dance
caring wife 😍
KarEena's questions answers
A clash between Amar and Krish
critical HASEENA
praposal
is the end of the story?
important announcement
new story
dispointed note with proof
dispointed note with proof part 2
good news

pain of love

315 44 10
By yukti_love_gulki974

Let's start.....

Continued from previous part.....

In washroom

Cs was washing his face and try to hide his tears from falling but he couldn't and he bust out crying. Cs look himself in mirror and said.

Cs: kyun bhagwan kyun hum jab bhi kisi se pyaar karti hai ya if kisi cheez ko chahte hain aap hamesha usko hum se door rakhte hai kya hum itne bure hain ki aaj jab humara pyaar humare samne hai phir bhi hum kuchh nahi kar sakte sivaay unhe kisi aur ka hote huye dekh, hum nahin reh payenge unke binaa plz plz bhagwan ji hum nahi re payenge unke bina, hum roz roz andar ghut ghut k marte hain unko kisi aur ke saath dekhkar hum nahin reh payenge unke bina.

(And Start to sobb infront of mirror for few min)

After sometime Someone came and knocking on the washroom door and cs quickly wipes his tears and wash hid face. As he open the washroom door SANTU was the one who was knocking on the door, they face each other and were not able to say anything to each other but there heart went to talk with each other, they went to hug each other and tell that they can't live without them but they can't say anything after long eye lock Santu says.

Santu: cheete tu thik toh hai na.

Cs: haan hum theek hain hume ka hua hai?

SANTU could see that he was crying in the washroom and she asks.

Santu: tu andar ro raha tha kya?

Cs: nahi toh hum kyu royenge, aaj toh HUMARI bestfriend ki sagai hai na. (sarcastically) oh haan congratulations aaj apki aur Vihan ki sagai hai toh aap toh bohot khush hogi na santu ji.

Santu: cheete. (sadly)

Cs (controlling his tears): aaj aapka sagai hai aur kuch din mein shaadi bhi ho jaayega.

Santu: cheete tu.

Cs (interfere): vaise aaj aap bohot sundar lag rahi hai, nahi aap toh hai hi sundar isme lagne wala ka baat hai?

Cs: cheete.

santu hold his hand take his inside the washroom and lock the door so no one can come there and says.

Santu: tu meri baat to sunn.

Cs: haan suna rahe hain Mrs. Santosh Vihan Mittal. (stretching Santosh word)

Santu was numb hearing him call her Santosh and his cold behavior toward her and she asks.

Santu: cheete tu ro kyu raha tha?

Cs: humne kaha na hum nahi ro rahe hain.

Santu: main tujhe bohot acche se jaanti hu tu ro raha tha.

Cs: kya aap sach mein hamein samajh payi hai santu ji. (In questing)

Santu was really sad hearing cs words his every word was killing her from inside and his cold behavior was making her more worried and she said.

Santu: cheete.

Cs: aap yahan ka kar rahi hai, jaiye aapko to bahar hona chahiye party main enjoy kijiye, hamen bhi jaana hai.

Cs was about to leave when santu hold his hand and says.

Santu: main jaanti hoon tu mujhse naraz hai.

Cs: hum aapse naraz kyon honge?

Santu just hugged him tightly.👇

and after few sec cs hugged her more tightly.👇

and both start to sob in each other shoulders.
forgetting everything around them.
They were hugging and crying in each other shoulder.

Like this👆

(Guys, tell in comment section who found this scene of Cheetosh heart touching? )

After few min SANTU break the hug and wipes cs tears and they had a eye contact and santu says.

Santu: plz don't Cry cheete main tujhe aise rote huye nahin dekh sakti plz.

(facing each other and santu connection there foreheads while holding hand)

Cs: agar aap hamen rote huye nahin dekh sakti toh phir aap hume kahe rula rahi hai santu ji?

Santu break the hold and turn around cs and said in her mind.

Santu: tu ise kamzor nahin padne de sakti santu get your self control.

Santu turn around and face cs and try to cup his face but cs backstep and didn't let santu Touch him and santu said.

Santu: cheete tu janta hai na ki main yeh kyu kar rahi hoon?

Cs: santu ji aaj aapka sagaai hai aur aap yah kya kar rahi hain?
Jaiye aapke hone wale pati aapka intjar kar rahe honge. (rudely)

Santu: cheete meri baat toh sun le.

Cs wipe his tears and leave the washroom while santu try to talk to him, after few min santu also come out of the washroom and gose to her place she looks around to see cs seating alone on the table while everyone was dancing and enjoying the engagement party.

A waiter was passing by cs with some juice in the plate and he said to the waiter.

Cs: bhaiya ek min hume ek juice dijiye.

Waiter: ji yeh lijiye sir.
(give to cs and leaves)

After few min CS started to feel Dizzy and stated to lose his sense, he was keep looking at SANTU who was talking with some friends and said.

Cs: santu ji aaj aap bohot acchhi lag rahi hai.
(not in his sense he goes to SANTU)
SANTU ji Aaj aap toh bohot khush hongi na Ki aap ki aur Vihan ki sagaai hai aaj. (talk like drunk people)

Santu: cheete tu aise kyu baat kar raha hai?

Cs: kyu hum ab aapse baat bhi nahi kar sakte?

Santu: cheete. (sign her friend to go from there)

Cs: santu ji aap toh haseena di ki trh jazbaat ki baat karti thi na toh phir aaj jab hamari jazbaat ki bari aayi to aap.

Santu sense something is wrong with cs and he continued.

Cs: aap toh sabke jazbaat samajhti hai na toh phir hamara kyon nahin samjhi kyo nahi? (Questing)

SANTU: cheete tu hosh mein to hai.

CS: hosh main toh hum abhi aaye hai SANTOSH Kapoor ji.

Santu (smell): tune sharab pee hai.

Cs (not in his senses): nahi toh.

Santu: toh phir yeh smell kaisi hai?

Cs: hum aaj sab ko batayenge.

Santu: kya batayega?

Cs gose to the stage and trun the mike, while santu was trying to stop him from going anywhere as he was drunk and can say anything and cheetah says.

Cs: hello ladies and gentlemen listen to me for a min. (not in his sense)

Pj: ye aise kyon baat kar raha hai?

Cs: humne kuchh likha hai shayari hamen nahin aata apni didi ki tarh shayari par humne likha hai.

Pj to hm: ise kya hua? (Pointing to cs)

Hm to pj: hamen nahin pata?

Vm: bro tum aise kyon baat keh rahe ho?

Cs: Vihan ji humne na KUCHH likha hai toh sunaiye.
(in drunk stage)

Santu try to bring cs down from the stage but fall as you know how stubborn
Human when he drunk and cs said.

Cs: aaj aap sab sunaiye.

Raj to pj: lagta hai sharaab pee hai.

Pj to Raj:- kya keh rahe ho wo sharaab lekin kyu?

Cs (on mike).

udaas hu tere se par naraz nahi....
Dil mein hu tere par pass nahi....
Jhuth kahu to sab kuchh hai mere pass.....
Sach kahu to tere Siva koi nhi......

Cs looks at santu with tears in his eyes santu also feel the pain as cs was feeling.
They both had tears on there eyes but wipe them quickly so nobody see them Everyone started to clap for cs but he was not in his sense so he was walking like drunk people come from stage.
Hs goes to cs and asks.

HS: cheetah tumne sharaab pee hui hai.

Cs:- nahi di humne toh bus juice piya tha.

Hs: toh juice se yeh halat hoti hai.

Cs: di.....

To be continued.....

Upcoming - insult

If you like the part click the star button and do vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 6.4K 35
You all can derive the story from the title itself. Keep Supporting for more Kareena Story With Gratitude RJ
16.6K 2.4K 17
Just a story of Kareena ✨ Cover credit: @thetouchingsoul13
26.3K 3.2K 22
KarEena: Pure Love
4.3K 597 15
It's a pure fanfiction, to know more peep into the story. Hopefully you will like it.