Forced QUEEN

By jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... More

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
🦋
CHAPTER 33
🦋
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 26

1K 58 12
By jiaha2001

🦋

"Boss we defeated them five of us are badly injured but out of danger"

Im listening whatever shit he is saying, it's not usual infact it's impossible for someone to attach on my warehouse that too for massionary weapons. I'm finding this highly impossible.

First they attack on the drugstore and then gold smuggling and now on weapon warehouse and yet we can easily defeat them and they run away easily.

"Boss we got one of them"

As those words slipped away from him a smirk landed on my face.

"Mmm that's a good news"

The fact is that the person who kept on attacking me doesn't want gold, doesn't want drugs, neither he wants weapons the attacks are warning warning for DOMINIC KNIGHT.

This is going as I predicted, all I need to know what the fuck he really wants, He'd have easily tricked Meera for signature before she married to Vidyuth, he'd have easily got property under his spell, at first I'd have said he is too dumb for those tricks, untill I got to know his hand behind dad's accident, first dad's murder then killing mom He left no choice for me then talking a hold of my Mafia life i came back to the mafia, 'Im sorry dad i had to back in this life I'm really sorry this time instead of me I'm thinking about Meera' I know there is something else he wants I need to know that.

I got cut off by a phone call.

'hello'

I hummed in return.

'hai ragione, il capo Grayson è dietro di lui'
(You are right sir Grayson's are behind him)

Last I knew was Rohit fucking Roy's last supporting bitchy piller her Mehta.

'scavare di più nelle informazioni che voglio ogni singola cosa'
(Digg more in to the information I want every single thing)

I ordered my man.

'Si Capo'
(Yes boss)

I hummed in return, the only thing is roaming inside my brain is what the fuck is between Grayson's and Rohit fucking Roy.

He wants Meera

That fucker wants Meera

He is behind her technically property belongs to Meera and Vidyuth now, he is behind Meera that is obvious.

I need to notify Vidyuth regarding situation or else he will get hold of my baby last thing I want is to Meera to get kidnapped I don't want that, he sent a girl he literally sent a someone who is already inside Rathore mansion to create conflict between Meera and Vidyuth, I need to call him will he talk to me? He will obviously he have to anyway.

I dialied his number well getting his contact number is not a bigg deal for me, on third to fourth ring he picked up.

"hello"

I met with a silence it might be confusing for him well I know it's matter of second for him that I'm the one who called him.

"Bigg brother"

He chuckled, that is what he used to call me bigg brother. I see my little version inside him he is cold calm composed brilliant genius and fabulous negotiater what not he is exactly like me that reminds why he is closest to me.

"How are you?"

I heard him laughing fake laughing? Yeah.

"Well that's not what actually you want to know"

When I said he is intelligent this is what I meant.

"How's my baby sis?"

"She is fine she argues a lot"

He said well I know that she always argues even with me she try to be strong even if she is weak she never let other party know that that's my sister she is brave even if she is still a kiddo infront of me.

"How funny you refuse to meet me then you call me"

Well I know what is exactly he wants to know.

"There's bigger hand behind Rohit Vid I'm worried"

I can feel him he must have clenched his teeths.

"Who is behind him? Mehta are already doomed?"

He said,

"I know it's you Vid who made them bankrupty but it's Grayson's"

"What? Grayson's means Spain's Mafia which has taken over Russian's now? What the fuck is between them?"

That's an expected outburst.

"I'm on it double up your security Vid"

I literally ordered him.

"Yeah don't worry about her"

We both know what to talk after now we both are silent may be talking after years will make situation little bit uncomfortable.

"How's your wife?"

He asked me.

"She doing well she is in New York"

"Any progress between you guys"

Well

"That's non of your business"

"Yeah yeah whatever makes you sell your tea- "

"AHHHHHHH"

AUTHOR'S POV

- IT'S refreshing day in Manali Meera and Vihaan are busy in thinking ideas for a date, Vidyuth is getting frustrated of the fact that Vihaan is taking all the attention from Meera. They did breakfast now they are ready to go for there today's plans.

"I want to go for bungee for jumping"

Meera said being all excited kid.

"Bhabhisa you are a dangerous women"

Vinay is hell scared of heights, he never liked trying one in his life.

"Vinay you are no fun"

Meera looking at him with little disgusted face her eyes landed on Anushka she remembered morning's incident guilt rushed through her vains. She never wanted to to behave like that she was about to go towards her but Anushka ignored her which is noticed by everyone.

"Aha that is this?"

Rohan is the quickest ine to react.

"Shut up bhabhisa what happened why you guys are like this today"

Tanu asked Meera and Anushka.

"You shouldn't ask like that Tanu they will sort it out but not infront of us"

Vihaan is being most considerate here, Meera winked at him, but Vidyuth jealous eyes snapped at Vihaan, well Vihaan is smart one here to understand that poor him now need to face his jealous brother.

"We will go for trecking"

Tanvi and Anvi both said in unison well bestfriend goals they got.

"Mannara di and Shagun will also join us"

Tanvi said in excitement.

"Anvi not going anywhere with you"

Vihaan said after all he planned alot today only for her.

"Aahaa kya Pak Raha hai bhai?"

Vihaan rolled his eyes.

"Nikal yahase chirkut"

Vihaan pushed Vinay away from him and yanged Anvi towards him which made them collide Anvi's face turned a bigg tomato.

"Okay but I want to go for bungee jumping"

Meera poured asking everyone seems like no one wants to join her.

"Na bhabhisa Naa neither I join you nor my girl we are just a kids we will go for trecking"

Vinay reply her being a drama king.

"But-"

"It's fine we will go"

The last thing Meera wanted to be with us Vidyuth.

"Now don't tell me you don't want to go"

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine"

She mumbled, Meera saw vinay and Anushka are going to there room she ran behind them she needs to talk with Anushka or else it will mess up again.

"Anu"

She called Anushka Vinay quickly left them.

"Meera I don't want to talk"

Anushka is really mad at her there kitty will never stop.

"Anu I'm really sorry I was really frustrated I mean I don't want to be here you know that he got my phone too but nothing will explain my behaviour I'm really sorry I regret that really really means a lot please I'm sorry forgive me"

Anushka looked at her puppy eyes she can never resist those eyes.

"I know Meera you are here because of me i blame myself too"

Meera quickly holds Anushka's hands.

"It's not like it's your fault right once Niccy find me I'll run to US you know and I'm sorry you shouldn't have behaved rudely with you"

Meera explained herself.

"Well can I get something may be I can forgive you"

Anushka had mischievous smile on her face.

"What?"

Meera knows that look.

"Take Mannara and Shagun with you guys"

"No no no"

Meera quickly denied.

"Yes yes yes you can do it"

Meera glared at her.

"Come on Meeru me Vinay Tanvi and Rohan planned double date Tanvi don't know that at least for Tanvi pleaseee"

Meera thought for sometime.

"Did he?"

"Yes Rohan planned to confess her"

Anushka said.

"Wow is this confession day or what?"

Meera mumbled.

"What?"

Anushka asked her being not able to understand her.

"Na nothing enjoy then"

Meera said but again met with her suspicious eyes.

"What?"

Meera asked her.

"Go and ask them to join yo-"

"NO WAY even if I bare Mannara's presence but I hate shagun"

Meera yelled at her.

"Please Meera I also want to spend some time with Vinay it's been a long"

Meera rolled her eyes.

"Ughhhhh FINE"

She said and left the place and went to her room she met with a sight Mannara, Shagun are on sofa being all ready and Vidyuth standing near window. She rised her eyebrows thinking that what they are doing here.

"Ask Meera Vid she will agree"

Shagun said literally pleading him.

"Ask me what?"

She leaned on the door folding her hands with crossed leg, starring right into Shagun's eyes.

"I mean I also want to go for bungee jumping and Mannara loves that too"

Meera's eyes met Mannara's expressionless eyes.

Meera is on other hand did a mini dance in her mind.

"Off course you can join us I don't have any problem"

She said in went inside washroom to change, where as Vidyuth was shocked looking at her.

She changed into comfortable jeens and t-shirt with Snickers.

"Let's go"

She came out excitedly, she looked at Vidyuth observed his clothes he is wearing a jeens pant and plain shirt.

'yeh to ready hoke hi khada mene room me ate hi uske kpde kyun dekhe?'

'oh Haan tum to busy thi na Shagun jii ko ghoorne me'

(Why i didn't saw his clothes as I entered?)

(You were busy in glaring Shagun)

"Let's go then"

He said and left the room as if he is angry.

"Wow it's feels so amazing and fresh"

Meera streched her arms feeling the fresh air from. The height. They are at bungee jump ready to go for it.

"I'm scared"

A soft voice heard in between them Meera glared at Mannara.

'look who is scared now'

"It will be amazing trust me"

Meera rised her eyebrows looking at him corressing her back trying to make her feel comfortable.

"Sir there is couple set up sir do you want to try with man"

The worker asked Vidyuth looking at his closeness with Mannara assuming then as couples.

"Why not sure Mannara will feel comfortable right Manna?"

Shagun asked Mannara, Mannara's eyes landed on Vidyuth who is beside her then at Meera looking at her she is rolling her eyes.

"I'd like to go alone"

Meera said looking at him for her he clearly wanted to go with her she understood that.

'why is he being hesitant he still loves her I know that'

Meera thought looking at him after all he didn't denied Mannara. It's first Meera's turn she wanted to for first, she is feeling unwanted between them, even when they were coming here it's was only Shagun Mannara and Vidyuth who are talking with each other completely forgetting about the fact the there is Meera too. Meera hated that feeling she didn't liked how she wanted his attention she didn't like how he was soo into there conversation.

She was feeling unwanted and left out between them.

The worker started the set up he was hooking up while she was in her own thoughts.

"You are ready now mam"

She came out of her thoughts when he said that.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes perfectly"

She asked him again it's true that she was feeling nervous since she always wanted to try bungee jumping but it's her first time.

She walked towards the edge where one more worker is standing just to check her ropes again.

He nodded.

As she stood I frontline at the edge her heart is pounding with a fear and slight excitement she was nervous. She glanced at ground she felt like ground will swallow her as she jumps from here, she check her ropes again.

"Are you fine just relax first"

It is a guy he works here may be.

"It's my first time I'm scared yet soo excited my heart is beating as hell it is normal?"

She asked him.

"Yes it is relax first"

He offered her smile filled with comfort, she smiled back at him.

"Well it's nice to meet you mister"

She smiled at him offer a handshake to her.

"Nice to meet you too gorgeous don't be scared go for it you can do it"

She nodded excitedly.

'ill go now'

She thought her eyes landed on Vidyuth but this time she found worry, care and possessiveness in his eyes she was glaring at her. 

ONE

TWO

THREE

SHE jumped, she jumped with shouting loudly with her dry throat.

She got yanked when rope reached its limit she opened her eyes starred at ground, first thing crossed her mind that she is safe nothing happened to her fresh air is hitting her body she is hanged in the middle.

Ground didn't swallowed her, at this time she felt awfully amazing and different kind of joy.

"Woooooowwwwwwwww I did it i did it i did it"

She yelled again punching her hands in the sir as she is being pulled back. In minutes she was standing the ground instead of hanging in air her eyes landed on Vidyuth she didn't thought anything but hugged him while jumping.

"That was amazing amazing you know I felt like I'll die then I saw i hanging in air damnnn that's really man how will I explain it you"

He hugged her back he smiled even he finds it surprising that this girl don't have to do anything to make hims smiled she hold that effect on him smher slightest and smallest things are making him smile.

"Did you enjoyed?"

He asked her it's felt like he is talking to a kid instead of a grown up girl  she was literally excited kid right now which made him smile he forgot about the fact he was feeling immense jealous looking at the guy shaking hands with her, now all he want is hug her as much as he want.

Inmatter of seconds she realised the closeness between them she back away.

"I'm sorry I I actually i-"

He cut her off with ruffling her hairs.

"Why don't you guys go now?"

Shagun cut Meera off by asking Vidyuth and Mannara to go, which made Meera smile fade in seconds.

"Manna go alone you will enjoy it"

Vidyuth clearly disclined Mannara understood what he meant.

"Looking at Meera I'd like to go alone I'm feel the same as her"

Mannara is really a good person which makes her different smwhich also attracts everyone towards her, she is the girl who never want bad for anyone.

"Yeah you should go at first you will feel nervous but trust me it worth it"

Meera said looking at Mannara.

"Yeah I'll go"

She said and left.

"You will be fine don't worry"

Meera excitedly yelled at her who is going, mannara turned back when she heard Meera saying that she nodded.

One by one they did bungee jumping it's was Vidyuth's turn Meera, mannara and Shagun three of them are done with bungee jumping Vidyuth warned his guards with his eyes the last thing he wants is Meera to be unsafe.

- "BOSS He left"

A Unknown guy who is hiding between the croud talking in phone.

"Exicute the plan"

He got order in his phone call, one by one guard were fainted by them as they attacked them from behind, no one is aware of what is happening since guards are behind Meera, mannara and Shagun unfortunately Meera is standing two steps back from Mannara and Shagun which made it easy for them slowly a sedate her with handkerchief, a hand wrapped her face from behind which quickly made her loose her consciousness, gun shot Roared in surrounding with his yelp, which made everyone flinch.

"AHHHHHHH"

It was Vidyuth's standing holding a gun in his hand directed towards the head beside unconscious Meera, as Meera and the person both fall on the ground, Vidyuth quickly run towards Meera as his men's who were keeping them safe from far are now inside the circle while they were taking care of the men's who attached them Vidyuth went towards Meera picked her in bridal style.

Four of them left to hotel Vidyut has already ordered Rohan for Medical arrangements.

VIDYUTH'S POV

I was in call talking with Dominic as I saw Meera unconscious in a hold of a man i quickly grabbed gun from my guard who follow me here as I was done with the jumping. I shot him quickly while running towards her.

The fear of loosing her crossed my mind damnnn I'd  have lost her today just now he called me about how Rohit men are behind Meera I shouldn't have stayed there for a talk with him I'd have lost Meera.

Looking at her unconscious self in my arms itself made my heart ache.

"Find out who the fuck behind this"

I yelled at my guard who is sitting beside driver.

"Three of them died sir remaining are run away"

I can't believe this shit someone came soo near to my wife even made her unconscious and we couldn't get them alive.

"Do you want to die Mr Sharma?"

My blood boiled I swear if Rohit Roy is behind this I'm sure I'll show him hell on earth.

What if they got Meera

What if they kidnapped her

What if Rohit Roy snatch my Meera away from me

What if he he-

I don't even want to think about what he did with Mannara but he is kind of man he will never hesitate to do same with Meera.

Fear of loosing her is killing me now. I don't want to loose her I dint want her to go away from me.

Russian mafia's are scaring me more, they are the real monster on this earth.

Damnnn i don't want Meera anywhere near them. If they mess with my wife they will see the true worth of VIDYUTH RATHORE I'll burn this world if anything happens to her, I will show the hell to the person who will hurt my wife  she is my precious gem I'll protect her no matter what. If anyone try to get her away from me they will face me.

And I'm sure Grayson's are not ready to face RATHORES if they don't want there downfall.

I called Rohan.

"Rohan Digg into Grayson's"

I ordered them.

"Damnn dont tell me Grayson is back last time almost lost grandpa"

He yelled at me.

"Roh they are behind Meera double up her security"

"Did they did they found out"

He stuttered but I know exactly what he was about to say.

"VIDYUTH RATHORE leaves no footprints behind, I hope you know that"

I yelled at him.

"I know I know but"

"No buts Rohan digg into what I asked you"

"Yeah yeah you own me one you ruined my date"

I hummed, only Meera important to me now. Mannara and Shagun are behind up in another car.

"If it has anything to do with my past I swear I'll destroy Grayson's again"

••••••••°••••••••

Now what do you think who are Grayson's?
and why they are behind Meera?
Is it really have to do anything with Vidyuth's past?
And what is his past?

Stay tuned with me

🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 55.5K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
47.8K 2.4K 29
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
1.5M 100K 69
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
293K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...