Rwby AU x male reader

Oleh LordOf_Crimson

Y/n was taken in by the Summer Rose and Tai xiao long he was the youngest of their kids, younger than Ruby an... Lebih Banyak

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 9

136 5 0
Oleh LordOf_Crimson

Y/n woke up in his room at Atlas, yesterday he blew off some steam which used all of his electricity. Y/n hadn't gotten it all back yet since he was sleeping and the generation was slowed down. Y/n got out of bed, had a shower then got changed into his combat clothes he was about to leave his room but then he started to have flashbacks of what Roman, Neo and Cinder did to him. Y/n's leg then started shaking and started to sweat, Y/n walked back to his bathroom and splashed some water on his face. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Qrow " Y/n, Ozpin and Ironwood want to see us. "

Y/n " [ shaking ] ( stuttering ) O-OK I-I'll be there in a minute. "

Qrow realising that something was wrong entered Y/n's room and ran into the bathroom, Qrow saw the condition Y/n was in and he became worried.

Qrow " Y/n you're still having the flashbacks, aren't you? "

Y/n " Yep. "

Y/n then put the toilet seat down and sat down on it.

Y/n " When we get to a comfortable position fighting against Salem, I'm getting therapy. "

Qrow " I hear you but listen If you ever need to step away do so. "

Y/n " I will ... right then let's see what Ozpin and Ironwood want. "

Y/n and Qrow then walk to Ironwood's office, they see Ironwood sitting behind his desk, Ozpin standing next to him Winter, Penny and the ace ops standing in parade rest waiting for Ironwood and Ozpin to speak :

Ironwood " Thank you for coming if you may or may not have heard Willow Schnee, Jacques' wife has taken back control of the Schnee dust company. She is having a funeral party for him and she has invited us all, at the party she wants to talk about what she is going to do with the company and as a council member. "

Y/n " ( whispering ) If Arthur is the Riddler then maybe Willow is Black Mask. "

Qrow " ( whispering ) Maybe. "

Ozpin " You two are right she could be working with Salem, the crime scene of Jacques' murder is strange. There is a manikin of Willow strung up onto a chandelier with a bullet hole near where the heart of a human would be, Roman Torchwick's fingerprints, a smashed table and a dead employee who was dressed to look like Jacques Schnee. "

Everyone then looked at Y/n for an answer.

Qrow " Y/n is that familiar in any way to you? "

Y/n " Uhhh ... in Batman Arkham Origins the Joker went after Black Mask and the crime scene in the game matches Jacques' crime scene. "

Qrow " But didn't the Joker kill Black Mask's girlfriend, why is Willow alive? "

Y/n " Someone needed to handle the Schnee dust company and since she used to run it she's the perfect person to take Jacque's place ... I need to look at the crime scene to be sure though. "

Harriet " So Salem and her lackeys are reenacting a video game why? "

Ozpin " Most likely to get to Y/n. "

Y/n " Yeah they're acting like the characters in the game but who is playing who? "

Then a drone smashed through the window behind Irondoowd and landed next to Y/n.

Willow " [ over the intercom ] I told you to grab the memory card. "

Hazel " [ over the intercom ] You wanted it smashed so I smashed it. "

Willow " [ over the intercom ] It better be or the next thing that will be smashed will be your face. "

The intercom then cut off and everyone was silent.

Y/n " ... All right then let's see who's who? "

Y/n then took the memory card out of the drone and handed it to Ironwood, he inserted it into his desk and multiple images appeared :

Then a video played it was Summer pointing at a board with people in shadows looking at her.

Summer " Hazel you will be Killer Croc, Firefly will be Yang, Copperhead is Blake, Deathstroke will be me, Electrocutioner is Mercury, Shiva is CInder, Bane will be Yang again and Deadshot will be Ruby. You don't need to act like them just face Y/n in the order they did and remember we want him in one piece he's still my son. "

The video then cut out.

Y/n " That takes care of the who's who problem. "

Clover " What about Willow, Emerald, Roman and Neo? "

Y/n " Willow would be Black Mask, Roman is the Penguin and Neo with Emerald would help the others with hallucinations. "

Ozpin " What about Tyrian what is he going to do? "

Y/n " Is he crazy? "

Ironwood " He's more than crazy. "

Y/n " Probably Joker but where is Wesis? "

Qrow " Well who are you missing out on the game? "

Y/n " Mad Hatter which she wouldn't do, ... [ sigh ] Oh don't tell me they're also doing the fucking DLC. "

Qrow " Oh my Oum she's going to be Mr Freeze that's hilarious. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] This is gonna make me hate the Arkham games, let's just go to Willow's place so I can look at the crime scene. "

Qrow " You're gonna need your batsuit though. "

Y/n just ignored him and walked out of the office.

Qrow " This is gonna be fun to watch. "

Ozpin " But painful for him they're toying with him. "

Ironwood " They're probably gonna try to break him then get him onto their side. "

small time skip

Y/n, Qrow, Ozpin, Ironwood, Winter and the ace ops were stood outside the Schnee manor :

Y/n " Holy shit you're mother owns all this Winter? "

Winter " Yep. "

Y/n " Imagine the game of hide and seek you could play in it. "

Qrow " Hmm imagine losing your scroll in it. "

Y/n " Nightmare fuel that. "

Ironwood " Remember this is a funeral party so don't act like idiots, Qrow I mean you. "

Qrow " Fair enough. "

Ozpin " Y/n the crime scene is at the back of the manor we have someone that will take you there. "

Y/n " OK then. "

They all walked into Schnee Manor to see :

Y/n " [ whistles ] I wouldn't mind living here. "

Qrow " Same. "

Then one of the butlers who worked for Willow walked up to the group.

Butler " Hello I'm here to take Y/n to the crime scene. "

Y/n " OK let's go. "

The butler then led Y/n to a room at the back of the manor, it looked exactly like Black Mask's apartment in Arkham Origins. The butler left and Y/n looked around the crime scene.

Y/n * It's the exact same as the one from the game [ sees something on the balcony above him ] what's that.? *

Y/n walks up to the balcony to see two things one is a wine bottle and the other is a wine glass.

Y/n then takes a picture and sends it to Ironwood then he starts to text him.

Y/n " Who's is this? "

Ironwood " It's Willow's come to the meeting room and we'll confront her about it. "

Y/n then stops texting Ironwood then leaves the crime scene, he walks to the meeting room and enters to see Ironwood and the others with the other council members including Robyn and Willow sitting at the end of the table.

Council member " Who is this? "

Ironwood " This is Y/n L/n a huntsman. "

Council member 2 " Ah yes from that broadcast anyway we have concluded everything and we will be on our way. "

Both the council members then left.

Willow " It's great to meet you Y/n. "

Y/n " Thank you Mrs Schnee ... why did I find your wine bottle and glass at the scene of the crime? "

Willow " Please just call me Willow and It's simple I watched it happen. "

Qrow " Jacques is alive, isn't he? "

Willow " Yes but not for long, I'm guessing you know why they're doing this don't you Y/n? "

Y/n " Tch to break me and get me to join them. "

Willow " Yes but also they want to have some fun. "

The doors then swung open and Y/n was grabbed and smashed through the window, he landed on top of a small outside area of the house that wasn't that far down from the window. Y/n looked to see :

Y/n " Oh Oum sake. "

Y/n stood up.

Hazel " Hello Y/n you ready for the first boss? "

Y/n " Fuck off Hazel. "

Hazel just smiled and ran at Y/n but when he got close Y/n jumped over Hazel, Y/n landed behind him and then combined his blades into the gliave. Y/n then whacked Hazel in the back of the head, but all it did was make Hazel stumble forward a little.

Ozpin " [ from the meeting room ] Y/n, Hazel's semblance is that he can't feel pain! "

Y/n " This makes things harder. "

Hazel then turned around then swung his fist at Y/n, Y/n ducked it and punched Hazel in the stomach but without using the electricity.

Y/n * Shit need more time. *

Y/n then backed away but Hazel dashed forward then hit Y/n in the stomach with a left hook, this sent Y/n flying back and crashing into a wall.

Y/n " Oh Oum damn that hurts! "

Hazel then charged at Y/n but he took out his gun and loaded a fire dust magazine into it, Y/n then aimed for Hazel's legs and shot them both then did the same with his shoulders. When the bullets hit Hazel they exploded and sent him stumbling back, Y/n then used his super speed to run at Hazel and then sent multiple fast strikes at Hazel they were either aimed at his head or torso. Then with the final strike Y/n aimed for Hazel's head, the strike landed and sent Hazel stumbling back and falling to a knee. Y/n was about to run at Hazel when a bullet hit Y/n in the chest but since he was wearing his armour it didn't penetrate his skin however, it still hurt and sent Y/n flying back and onto the floor.

Y/n " Oh son of a bitch. "

Y/n looked to see Hazel gone then put his head against the floor.

Y/n " [ sigh ] Qrow please tell me you arrested Willow! "

Qrow " We can't she's protected against Atlas' bets lawyers and she's a council member It'd take a while before she could get arrested and even then she would be out of prison in a day. "

Y/n " OK. "

Y/n stood up and used his super speed to run up the manor and back to the room he was previously in.

Willow " That was impressive Y/n they were right this is fun to watch, anyway I have some information about your next move. Jacques owned part of a bank in Mantle but he never told me where but someone does know Roman. "

Y/n " OK cool where do I find him? "

Willow " Where did you find the Penguin in the games? "

Y/n " He was on a boat called the final offer. "

Ironwood then put his scroll on the table and a holographic image of a boat appeared.

Ironwood " This boat pulled into one of our docks a couple of days ago called the final offer. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] Great. "

Qrow " Are you OK you got shot? "

Y/n " My armour stopped it but it still hurt, I'll be fine. I'll go to the final offer and try to get Roman to talk. "

Willow " Oh just to let you know if anyone except Y/n steps foot on the boat or any future buildings we're using then ... let's just say that things won't end well. "

Y/n " This just keeps getting better and better alright I'll meet you guys later OK? "

Qrow " OK, stay safe kid. "

Y/n " I will. "

Y/n then uses his super speed to run towards Mantle's docks, when he got there he saw the boat :

Y/n * Here we go. *

Y/n used his speed to run up the boat and into it, he ran through it until he came to this arena :

The arena floor was empty until multiple white Fang members walked out onto the stands above, and then all the assassins walked out.

Y/n " Where is Roman? "

Emerald " Sorry Y/n but first let us have some entertainment. "

Mercury then jumped down into the arena with Y/n.

Mercury " I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass. "

Y/n " Where is Jacques Schnee? "

Mercury " I'm not here to talk about or plan, I'm here to beat the shit out of you. "

Mercury then charged at Y/n but this happened :

Everyone just laughed at Y/n knocking Mercury out.

Y/n " Where is Roman?! "

Emerald " Come on lads he wants to get to Roman let's make sure he doesn't. "

Then all the white gang members that were watching dropped down and charged at Y/n, the assassins then left and Y/n started to knock out the white fang members one by one by either using his blades, glaive, gun, punching or kicking them. After a couple of minutes Y/n had knocked them all out, he then used his super speed to run into Roman's office. He saw Roman looking at himself in the mirror.

Roman " Hello Y/n. "

Y/n walked up to Roman, spun him around and punched him in the face, Roman fell down to the floor and then pointed his cane at Y/n. Before Roman could shoot at Y/n, Y/n snatched the cane off Roman and then smacked Roman with it.

Y/n " Where is Jacques Schnee?! "

Roman " Why should I know? "

Y/n then grabbed Roman by the throat and lifted him up in the air.

Y/n " Willow said you would know where he is and the bank he owns! "

Roman " Oh well he owns the Mantle Merchants bank so he must be there. "

Y/n " Thanks. "

Then a rope was tied around Y/n's leg and it became taught, he was then dragged away from Roman but he stopped himself by grabbing the doorway.

Y/n " For fuck sake not again. "

Y/n looked to his side to see Summer walk up to him and kick him making him lose grip on the doorway, Y/n was then dangled over the arena and saw Summer walk up to him with her weapon :

Summer was about to swing her axe at Y/n but Y/n took out one of his blades and cut the rope, Y/n then fell down and landed in the arena.

Y/n " Argh that was a bad landing. "

Y/n stood up and saw Summer jump off the ledge that led to Roman's office and land in the arena.

Y/n " Hey mom. "

Summer " Hey sweetie how have you been? "

Y/n " Oh you know terrible since I was tortured, you and the others are putting me through this and I have flashbacks of the torture. "

Summer " It's OK Y/n when you come to Salem's side we'll get you the help you need. "

Y/n " I'm not joining her side. "

Summer " Then I'll have to force you. "

Summer then charges at Y/n as he takes out his blades, Summer does a downward swing with her axe at Y/n. Y/n just dodges it and tries to stab Summer but she grabs the blade with one hand, Summer then pulls Y/n's blade backwards making him stumble towards Summer. Summer then knees Y/n in the stomach making him cough up saliva and blood, Y/n then falls forward but as he does he wraps his feet around Summer's neck, puts his hands on the ground then uses his legs to flip Summer and makes her go flying away from him. Y/n then stood up and looked back but he didn't see Summer, Y/n then combined his blades into the glaive form.

Summer " Watch your surroundings at all times! "

Y/n looks up to see Summer jumping towards him, when Summer lands in front of Y/n she starts swinging her axe at him over and over again. Y/n used his glaive to block the strikes he had to twirl his glaive around just so he could block the attacks, and then Y/n ducked one strike then did an upward strike at Summer and when it hit she was sent flying upwards. Y/n then separated his glaive and used the chains connecting the blades to wrap it around her leg then threw her at a wall. When she hit the wall Y/n used his super speed to put a tracker on her without her noticing, Y/n then pinned Summer to the wall.

Y/n " Where is everyone meeting?! "

Summer " Don't shout at your mother! You'll find out where we are meeting soon also don't let people get this close. "

Summer then headbutts Y/n making him stumble back and look away, Y/n looks back but doesn't see Summer.

Y/n * She got away. *

Y/n then felt all his electricity return to him.

Y/n * OK to the Mantle Merchants bank. *

Y/n then used his super speed to run towards the Mantle Merchants bank as he did he called Ironwood.

Y/n " General, Roman is still in the final offer. I fought both Mercury and Summer but they got away, I'm heading towards the Mantle Merchants bank, I need you to get some huntsmen to wait outside for when It's over. "

Ironwood " Copy be careful you don't know what're you dealing. "

Y/n " Alright. "

Y/n then hung up and ran into the Mantle Merchants Bank to see :

Y/n * They really made a mess here. *

Y/n then made his way to the vault and opened the door to see Jacques Schnee tied up, bloodied and bruised :

Jacques " Y/n please help me they've gone help me! "

Y/n " I will just give me a second. "

Y/n walked up to Jacques and started to untie him but then he was struck in the stomach making him stumble back, he looked to see Tyrian :

Tyrian " Hahahahhaha to think you'd fall for that. "

Y/n " Let him go Tyrian. "

Tyrian " Oh I will after ... "

Tyrian then took out a gun then shot Y/n in the knee, shoulder and chest but since he was wearing his armour it didn't penetrate his skin. It still hurt like hell and made him fall to one knee, then an ambulance broke through the wall and the back of it was filled with money. Emerald, Weiss, Yang and Emerald were counting the money, Tyrian then sat in the back of the ambulance with his feet dangling outside it.

Tyrian " Time to go count our money you should probably get out of the vault. "

Tyrian then pressed a detonator so Y/n used his super speed to pick up Jacques then ran out of the vault, it then exploded sending Y/n and Jacques flying it didn't knock them out but Y/n was dazed slightly. When he came to his senses he saw that Ruby had tied Jacques to a chair and she was pointing a gun at him, Y/n stood up but got a bullet to his shin thankfully his armour protected him.

Ruby " Hey Y/n sorry but I need to kill Jacques so please stay down. "

Jacques " Please Y/n save me and I'll give you anything. "

Ruby then pulled the trigger and killed Jacques for real this time, Y/n then stood up and used his super speed to run at Ruby when he got close he superman punched her. Ruby stumbled back but then transformed Crescent Rose into Its scythe mode :

Ruby then used then hit Y/n in the back of the head with it, which knocked Y/n out. After a couple of minutes, Y/n woke up to see Qrow there checking up on him.

Qrow " You awake? "

Y/n " Yeah how long have I been knocked out for? "

Qrow " Only 10 minutes you OK? "

Y/n " Yeah got a headache though. "

Qrow " I mean you would have one after Ruby whacked you with her scythe. "

Y/n then stood up and stretched.

Qrow " Where know? "

Y/n " I put a tracker on Summer she'll most likely go to their meeting point but I want to talk to Willow again, she might know what's going to happen when I find them. "

Qrow " She's waiting in the meeting room she said to us that you'll be back for her. "

Y/n " Well she was right, time to get back in it thanks Qrow. "

Qrow " It's OK just be careful you know what happens next. "

Y/n " I will be bye Qrow. "

Y/n then used his super speed to run back to Schnee Manor and into the meeting room to see Willow drinking wine, Y/n just walked up to Willow.

Y/n " What will happen when I track down the others? "

Willow " How should I know I've never played the Batman games. "

Y/n just picked up the bottle and glass she was using and then smashed them.

Y/n " This isn't a game Jacques was just killed and even though he was a dick he didn't need to die, so tell me what are they planning? "

Willow " I wasn't done with that. "

Y/n then felt something wrap around his neck and threw him at a wall, Y/n hit the wall but landed on his feet and then looked to see that the one who attacked him was Blake.

Y/n " Blake I know for a fact Copperhead uses poison and you don't, so just give up. "

Blake " You're right I don't but I do have this [ she takes out a syringe filled with something ] and Arthur wants to see what happens when someone gets injected with this. "

Y/n just took his blades out and combined them into the glaive, Blake then used her semblance to make multiple shadow versions of herself. Then the clones charged at Y/n and they started to fight him while the real Blake just waited until the shadows made an opening and Blake used it to run in and inject the serum into Y/n, Y/n backhanded Blake away making the clones disappear. Y/n then fell to his knees and started to cough.

Y/n " What the fuck did you do? "

Blake " It's simple that serum is changing the dust in you and as you can probably tell It hurts, see ya at the meeting. "

Blake then disappeared and Y/n stood up.

Y/n " [ coughing ] Oum damn it they're still toying with me. "

Willow " Yes they are. "

Y/n " ... What do you get out of this except the death of Jacques? "

Willow " Simple a seat at the table with Salem. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] Then enjoy it. "

Y/n used his super speed to run out of the Schnee Manor and looked at his scroll to see that the tracker and Summer were at a hotel, Y/n then arrived outside the hotel :

and started coughing again. Y/n could feel the dust inside him change it was still electricity dust but Y/n couldn't tell how long he would have to wait for it to recharge, or how much he had to use.

Y/n * Time to end this. *

Y/n then entered the hotel and took the elevator to the 12th floor when the elevator doors opened, Y/n saw a sign saying :

' Y/n go this way. '

The sign had an arrow pointing left, Y/n then followed it and found another sign saying :

' watch the cameras. '

Y/n then went through a door next to it to see a security terminal with the camera footage of the hotel, Y/n looked at one where Salem and the assassins were in a room talking.

Salem " Is he breaking? "

Summer " Yes the mental and physical stress is getting to him he will come over to our side soon. "

Hazel " As long as we keep up with what we're doing then he should break. "

Salem " Good what about the dust in his body? "

Arthur " The serum that Blake injected him with has taken away some of his control he won't be able to tell how much electricity he has left to use or how long it will take to recharge it. If I had more time to work on it I could have gotten it so it would take longer than two hours for him to recharge it. "

Salem " It doesn't matter know Yang please get into position for when he comes up the elevator. "

Yang " Yes Salem. "

Yang then walks out of the room and so does Y/n out of the security room, he then sees the elevator they were talking about arrive on his floor. Y/n looked upwards and saw that he wouldn't be able to run up the side of the building as Grimm were surrounding it so he had to take the elevator so he did, but as it was going up he climbed on top of the elevator then slightly claimed down the side of it. When the elevator got to the top Y/n could hear Yang walk in and punch the roof of the elevator but saw and felt that he wasn't there.

Yang " HE ISN'T HERE! "

Salem " He's in the buildings we just need to wait. "

Y/n then saw that his breath meaning the temperature dropped.

Y/n * Shit. *

Y/n looked to see the wall covered in ice, and then Yang punched through it and grabbed Y/n.

Yang " FOUND HIM! "

Yang then dragged Y/n through the ice wall then did this :

Yang " Hello Brother [ slams him into a wall ] hope you ready [ slams him into another wall ] for the meeting! [ throws him through the doors ] "

Y/n lands in the meeting room on his stomach and looks up to see Salem :

Y/n " [ smiling ] ( struggling ) What the hell [ groans ] happened to you? "

Yang just walked over to Y/n, flipped him over and punched him in the face.

Yang " Don't talk to Salem that way she will be your leader soon. "

Salem " Yang It's OK. "

Yang then walks away from Y/n.

Y/n " So what do you want? "

Salem " For you to join me. "

Y/n " Sorry lady not happening. "

Y/n stands up but struggles a lot.

Y/n " I mean you've put me through hell twice on purpose why would I ever join you? "

Summer " Cause we can help you with dealing with what we have done to you. "

Y/n " What and join you is the way to help? Don't make me laugh the best thing you lot can do to help me is to stop trying to destroy the world so I can go get some therapy. "

Salm " We will stop trying to destroy the world when the world is destroyed and if you won't help us then we will force you to. [ snaps her fingers ] "

Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Summer, Mercury, Emerald, Cinder, Hazel and Tyrian then walked up to Y/n then started to beat the ever-living shit out of him, it was that bad he was knocked out.

time skip

Y/n woke up in an Atlas infirmary covered in bandages and had tubes in him letting medicine flow into his blood, Y/n saw Qrow standing at the window looking out into the distance.

Y/n " ( struggling ) Q-Q-QQrow. "

Qrow looked at Y/n and then sat next to him.

Qrow " Y/n you need to stop chasing them now we almost lost you several times. "

Y/n " ( struggling ) W-What about Mom, Ruby and Yang? "

Qrow " ( extremely mad ) Kid fuck 'em Look at what they did to you you're covered in bandages, have over a dozen tubes in you feeding you medicine, they burned you, they beat you and froze you. You need time to heal and get your head straight, your flashbacks are going to be worse ... you need serious help. "

Y/n " [ crying ] Qrow I-I thought I could bring them home and we could be a family again. "

Qrow " I know Y/n I wanted to help you do that but sometimes people can't change their minds. "

Y/n " ... Then I'll give up I'm not going after them anymore, I'll still be a huntsman after I heal and get the help I need. "

Qrow " Good when you're wounds have healed me and you are taking an airship to patch. "

Y/n " Ok. "

time skip

It had been a couple of weeks, and Y/n was now in a wheelchair being pushed by Qrow to an airship, when they got on Ironwood, Winter and Ozpin were already on it.

Ozpin " Y/n we are going to see you off but we need to pick up your father he's at Beacon helping Glynda repair it. "

Y/n " OK. "

The airship then took off and flew off towards Beacon when it got there, Tai walked into the airship then hugged Y/n.

Tai " I heard what happened from Qrow I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. "

Y/n " It's OK Dad you're here now. "

The airship then took off again and when it left Vale airspace and was over the ocean something hit the airship making the engines fail and start to fall.

Pilot " MAYDAY MAYDAY! We are going between Vale and Patch sending coordinates send help. "

The airship then crashes into the ocean then the screen changes to an island, Y/n wakes up in his wheelchair and sees Tai, Qrow, Ironwood and Winter taking supplies from a sunken airship.

Y/n " Dad! "

Tai looks at Y/n then runs at him then hugs him.

Tai " Thank God you're awake. "

Y/n " I thought we died ... where are we? "

Tai " Ironwood commissioned islands to hold supplies just in case Salem took over Atlas, we landed near one but the holographic shields activated and we are stuck here. We managed to get a signal through and scientists at Atlas are working on a way to free us. "

Y/n " You sound worried what's wrong? "

Tai " We aren't the only ones here Raven wanted to help us but the shield stopped semblances that would teleport us here or off are disabled so she is here, and Salem with her lackeys are here. They were following us and when a new cannon at Beacon hit us due to a glitch it also shot them so they're here. "

Y/n " ( worried ) Where? "

Tai " We agreed not to fight while here and they're currently getting supplies from the airship too, please try not to attack them.. "

Y/n " OK I'll try. "

Y/n then sees Salem and her lackeys surface and Y/n's arm starts shaking.

Y/n " This isn't going to be easy. "

The screen then zooms out to show the island :

as it does the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 5541

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
57.9K 642 14
Y/N Rose is the leader of Team RWBY but after going on a mission with his team, he is missing and then returns. As a ten year old?
31K 638 23
Y/n Rose, a boy from the Xiao-long and Rose families who was born without a semblance or even an aura, so his family neglected him for this until one...
42.9K 672 21
What if Summer & Tai adopted another kid in their lives. Or more?