Thirst

By Blue65902

Taehyung : Y/n why the hell did you spread your clothes on the floor- He stopped.. his breath hitched seeing... More

Parasitic Demon.
Next Life
Her thirst
Maverick Tribe
The night in forest
Death of the demon

Fear

363 39 8
By Blue65902

Y/n open her eyes and look around. She's still thirsty.. very thirsty. She needs to drink something to quench her thirst. Y/n sit on the bed and tugged her hairs behind her ear. She look around the room and then her eyes fall on the little figure sleeping peacefully on her crib. Y/n's eyes turn yellow in a blink. She lick her lower lips. She needs blood.. more blood. Y/n walk towards the crib and peeked at the baby. She take the baby in her arms and placed her blood red hand in the baby's chest..
Loud thunder roar outside along with heavy storm. The baby wake up and scream her lungs out. The water glass fall from Taehyung's hands. The pieces of glasses spread on the floor making a tinkle sound however Taehyung was careless about it. He run upstairs hearing his daughter's cry..
The baby cried after waking up but when she realized she's in her mother's arms she stopped crying. She was looking at her mother with her doe eyes waiting for her to feed her. Y/n look at the baby's eyes and tilted her head. Her hand which was resting in the little baby's chest to take her small heart out couldn't put pressure on it. Instead it started caressing her little figure softly. The monster inside her couldn't win against the mother inside her. Y/n's eyes become normal again. But still the monster inside her was thirsty..very thirsty. Y/n's gaze fall on the flower vase which have Jimin's blood on it. And it was enough to wake up the monster again. Her eyes turn yellow once again. She slowly turn her gaze towards the baby. Her hands were trembling. But an unknown force take her hand to the baby's chest again. She was about to dig her nails on her chest when someone snatched the baby from her. It was Taehyung. Y/n look at him with her yellow eyes. Her face got covered with her hairs again. She licked the dried bloods from her hands. Her whole face is covered with blood. A scary groaning was coming out from her parted lips. She's looking creepy. Taehyung started backing away holding his daughter tightly. Y/n started walking towards them. Taehyung knows he can't fight against her alone cause right now she's possessed and two times stronger than him. And besides he cannot hurt his beloved wife. So he turn around and run down stairs holding their daughter.
Taehyung can't go outside the house cause it's storming outside. Where he'll go with this three years old today? So he decided to hide inside the house till morning. And in morning Y/n will be normal again.
Taehyung went inside the guest room and locked the door. He hugs his daughter tightly and kissed her all over her face. If he'd be a little late he might have lost his daughter. His whole body trembling thinking this. Suddenly Taehyung notice that the window of this room is open. The curtains are flying because of wind. He walk towards the window to close it. But then he saw someone is coming inside through the window. In darkness Taehyung saw a pair of yellow eyes are staring at him.
Jimin open his eyes and look at his surrounding. He found himself in an unknown place. Maybe it's someone's store room. His head was hurting so much. Suddenly he remembered everything...
Jimin : Ugh.. That Kim. I'll kill him.

Taehyung run out from the guest room with his daughter and hide behind a piller. He heard Y/n's footsteps and the scary groaning. She's coming here. The sound of her footsteps is coming closer. Taehyung desperately look around and saw a table. He quickly hide under the table. Now the sound of her creepy groaning and footsteps come so near. Taehyung peeked from behind the table cloth and saw Y/n is standing in the same place where he was standing few seconds ago. She was looking here and there twisting her neck in a scary way. Taehyung quickly hide inside the table cloth again before she look here. Hugging his daughter tightly he was just praying. After sometimes Taehyung heard her footsteps again. This time she's going from here. Soon the sound of her footsteps disappear. Taehyung felt little relief. Suddenly the baby started crying loudly making him flinch. He started rocking the baby in his arms
Taehyung : My love, sweetheart please don't cry..
He whispered in the baby's ear while rocking her. The baby stop crying and fall asleep in his embrace. Everything become silent again. Taehyung was hearing his own heartbeats only. Suddenly Taehyung felt hot breath in his neck. He slowly turn his head at the side and saw Y/n is sitting right next to him staring at them with her yellow eyes.
Jimin look around to find some sharp objects so that he could free himself cutting the rope which Taehyung tied around him. But he couldn't find anything like this. Feeling disappointed he lean on the chair. Then he notice that the chair is broken from the corner and that part is sharp enough to cut the old rope. Jimin started wiggling his body on the chair so that the rope get contact with the broken part of the chair. After so many efforts Jimin finally freed himself from the rope. He break the door and come out from the store room. Jimin look around and spoke
Jimin : I hope they doesn't run away yet.

Taehyung crawled back still hugging his daughter tightly. He comes out from under the table but Y/n was still sitting there. Suddenly her hand come out from under the table and caught Taehyung's leg making him unable to move. Her head come out from under the table cloth. Y/n slowly hover above Taehyung and placed her hand on his chest. Ready to take his heart out. Taehyung understood his end has come. But he's not worried nor scare for himself. He's scared for his daughter. What if the demon kill the innocent soul after him? How his daughter will bear the pain of death? She's so small she deserves to live. She doesn't even see the world properly. And what about Y/n? What will she do after coming back to her sence? How will she react seeing the dead body of her husband and daughter? Who'll console her? Who'll protect her? Taehyung's hands automatically went to her cheeks and started caressing it. He just wants to feel her his love for the last time. Y/n stop and look at Taehyung in his eyes. Then she look down at her baby who's sleeping peacefully in her father's chest. In her blurry vision Y/n saw her husband's lovable eyes and daughter's innocent face. She started fighting with the demon inside her. It's controlling her like she's a robot. She never want to hurt her husband and child but the demon is making her do that. Her hands is moving without her will. She dig her nails in Taehyung's chest. His blood was dripping from her fingers. His painful groan went into her ear. She stopped and look at his eyes. He's staring at her with a painful smile on his lips. No no she can't hurt him... This time the demon inside her lost from the lover, the wife inside her. Y/n close her eyes and after few seconds she open them. The sharpe dangerous yellow eyes turn innocent dark brown again. She looked at Taehyung then her hand. Her nails dig one inches inside his chest. Y/n quickly pulled her nailed out making Taehyung groan in pain.. More blood come out from the wound.
The smell of his blood hit her nose. The monster inside her again tried to wake up.. Y/n backed away and run from there.
Y/n come to the kitchen while running. She doesn't know how long she'll be able to be in her sense. The monster is trying it's best to took control over her. If that monster took control over again she'll end up killing those two who are her life, her everything. She needs to do something before it. Y/n's vision was very blurry. She couldn't see anything clearly. She was desperately moving her hands on the kitchen counter looking for something. Then it comes to the contact with her hands. Y/n took the sharpe object in her hands. It's a knife. She will finish herself before the monster make her kill her own husband and daughter. Y/n rise the knife and was about to stab herself with the knife but a strong arm stops her holding her wrist. In her blurry vision she saw her husband. He's standing very close to her
Y/n : Help....help me Taehyung....
She plead while closing her eyes. They are burning like hell. Taehyung hugged her
Taehyung : You'll be fine
Y/n couldn't hear what he said as the smell of his blood hit her nose again. She felt a pressure inside her head as if it'll blast anytime. Y/n understood the monster is taking control over her. She open her eyes and tried to stab herself again but Taehyung doesn't let her
Taehyung : Y/n don't..
Y/n : Don't stop me please.. It's coming Taehyung.. It's coming
Her blurry vision become yellow along with her eyes. Taehyung notice it and backed away. Y/n turn her head towards Taehyung and jump on him making him fall on the floor. She was about to stab him with the knife in her hand but someone wrapped a heavy cloth around her which covered her face and vision. Y/n scream in anger. She tried to attack on the person who's holding her from behind...
Jimin : What are you doing fool? Help me. Your wife have the strength of bull.
Taehyung blink twice looking at Jimin who's trying his best to control Y/n. Jimin yell again making him come back to his sense. Taehyung quickly hold Y/n tightly. She struggle but couldn't freed herself from two strong man's grip. After sometimes she stop struggling and slowly fall down. Taehyung quickly remove the curtain which Jimin used to cover her.
Jimin : Is she dead?
Taehyung glare at him and spoke,
Taehyung : She's sleeping.
He look outside the window and saw it's morning already..
Taehyung : The demon can't possesse her at morning
He make Y/n laid on the sofa next to their daughter. Jimin fall on the floor and rest his back on the couch. Taehyung also sit on the floor tiredly. Jimin look at him at spoke,
Jimin : I know it's ridiculous but I saw your wife's eye color change from brown to yellow with my own eyes. Now tell me the story.
Taehyung look at Y/n and caresses her cheeks lovingly before asking,
Taehyung : Do you believe in rebirth?
Jimin : That's hilarious
Taehyung : Me and my wife reborn. In past live I was the one who was possessed by this parasitic demon and in this life he choose my wife.
Jimin : And how did you know about past life?
Taehyung : You have to hear a long story then
Jimin yawn and spoke,
Jimin : I don't have office today. Carry on
Taehyung : In past life when I was five years old some maverick tribes come to our village. They were black magician. They took me with them and put a dangerous parasitic demon in me. That demon made me kill lots of innocents. Even it made me kill my Y/n in that life
Jimin : And how did it possessed Y/n in this life?
Taehyung : It was my fault. After four months of our marriage I took Y/n to that village. And that demon possessed her from there.
Jimin : And when did you remember about your past life?
Taehyung : After seeing Y/n killing people one by one I slowly remembered everything about our past life cause once that demon made me kill people in the same way
Jimin : Does Y/n knows about this?
Taehyung : No.. She couldn't remember anything after waking up and she's also unaware about our past life
Jimin : Man your story sounds like story. It's hard to believe it..
Taehyung : It's your choice
Jimin : *sign* Fine I believe you cause I saw your wife's scary form in my own eyes. Now tell me is there anyway to cure her..?
Taehyung : I don't know
Jimin : I know a village where maverick tribes lives. Maybe they can help us
Taehyung : They are the one who did this
Jimin : And that's why I'm sure they know how to kill it. Let's go to them right now
Taehyung : Now?
Jimin : Yes otherwise your wife will be a witch again at night
Taehyung : Don't you dare to call her witch again. And the demon doesn't wake up to quench it's thirst every night. It wake up once or twice in a week.
Jimin : Oh that's a relief.. but we should go to the tribe's village today. Your wife need to be cure before she kill another person
Taehyung : How far the village is from here?
Jimin look at his wrist watch and saw its 5:30am.
Jimin : If we leave in two hours we'll be able to come back before night.
Taehyung : Alright then..now you can go back to your house
Jimin : No chance. What if you run away with your wife
Taehyung : Then do whatever you want
He get up and take Y/n to the bedroom. He needs to clean the bloods from her before she wakes up.
After cleaning Y/n Taehyung again went downstairs to take his daughter. Jimin was dozing off sitting on the floor. He open his eyes hearing Taehyung's footsteps. Taehyung take his daughter and turn around leave when Jimin called him
Jimin : Hey can you give me first aid kit.. Your wife digged her pretty fingers in my chest thinking my heart as her disert
That's when Taehyung remember she also do the same with him. He look down at is chest and saw blood stain in his shirt. He also need to treat it.
Taehyung : Wait I'll be back
Jimin : By the way I forget to ask your daughter's name
Taehyung : Kim Vianna. She's our Vianna
Jimin : Oh nice name. Aesthetic

Y/n come downstairs to make breakfast while tieing her hair. She frown seeing Jimin sitting there. He's reading the newspaper. Taehyung also come and stand next to her
Y/n : When did he come? *she whispered to her husband*
Taehyung : In the morning
Y/n : Why?
Taehyung : He wants to have breakfast with us
Y/n : Oh.. Then I have to make something special
Saying that she walk towards Jimin with a smile.
Y/n : Good morning Officer Park
Jimin look at her hearing her voice. So innocent face with a sweet smile. Who'll believe this girl become witch at night. Last night he almost killed him and now she's wishing him good morning like nothing happened. Jimin was in his thoughts when he heard Taehyung's voice
Taehyung : My wife greeted you Park
Jimin : Oh yeah yeah morning
Y/n : Just give me some times I'll make a delicious breakfast for you
Taehyung : Come I'll help you

Taehyung was making the waffle batter and Y/n was cutting some fruits. Suddenly she spoke,
Y/n : You know what Taehyung last night I saw a terrible nightmare
Taehyung's stopped and look at Y/n
Y/n : The nightmare was so realist. Someone was controlling me. I couldn't even move my hands in my will. I saw myself hurting you. I saw myself almost hurting our daughter. I tried.. I tried my best to stay in my sense and that was hurting me even more. My eyes were burning my body was aching..
Taehyung saw Y/n is trembling badly while talking about the last night incident which she's thinking as her nightmare. Y/n started trembling more. Taehyung quickly run towards her and hold her tightly
Taehyung : Y/n it was... it was just a nightmare don't think about it hmm..

Jimin left after telling Taehyung to come out in ten minutes. Taehyung started getting ready quickly
Y/n : Are you going somewhere? *she asked while feeding the baby*
Taehyung : Yes I have an important work
Y/n : Come back before evening
Taehyung : Don't worry I'll

Taehyung look back and saw Y/n is standing in the doorframe holding the baby. She smile at him and waved her hand. Taehyung run towards them and pecked Y/n's lips and the baby's forehead. He patted Y/n's cheeks and spoke,
Taehyung : I'll come back soon
Y/n nodded with a smile..

Jimin stopped his car in a road between the forest.
Jimin : Let's go we need to walk from here
Taehyung : They live in forest?
Jimin : Yes they still living in stone age.

After walking for ten minutes they found a village. Few huts are standing here and there. Few children were playing. Suddenly they notice Taehyung and Jimin. The kids scream and went to call the elders. In a blink Taehyung and Jimin got surrounded by lots of strong well builded black skin humans. They were holding their hand made stone weapon to them
Jimin : Hey we came here to talk..
A man scream.. nono maybe he said something in a weird language and all of them rise their weapons to attack them.
Jimin : Maybe it's our last day in this world
Taehyung : Don't say like this I have a young wife and a little baby...
The tribes were about to attack them when another voice come from behind. The tribes move a little bit and a thin man walk towards Taehyung and Jimin. He's wearing something weird in his head. The man said something in their language and went from there. The tribes hold Taehyung and Jimin tightly and dragged them forcefully in a hut.

Taehyung and Jimin was sitting on the hut since thirty minutes. The tribes tied them with tree roots. Everyone is peeking at them from the window
Taehyung : I'm feeling like I'm a new animal in a zoo. Why are they peeking at us like this?
Jimin : Maybe they think you as a talking hippopotamus without tail
Taehyung : No I think they're thinking you as talking sloth
Jimin : Hey.. shut up
Taehyung : You shut up and why didn't you tell me that they're wild?
Jimin : Cause I didn't knew it either
Taehyung : Now we're stuck here.. I'm missing my wife and daughter already
Suddenly the sound outside become silent. Everyone move from the window. The door of the hut open and a giant man walk in. The thin man was behind the giant man.
Taehyung : I think he's their leader *he whispered*
Jimin : Man he's scary.. wait let me talk with him
He look at the giant man and open his mouth
Jimin : Titatata tata titi tata
Everyone in the hut look at him weirdly
Taehyung : What are you saying? *he whispere yelled*
Jimin : I'm trying to talk in their language
Taehyung : Do you even know what are you blabbering?
Jimin : Actually no..
Suddenly the giant man spoke in a very deep voice, "May I know why did you entered in our village without permission?"
Taehyung and Jimin Look at each other and then at the giant man
Taehyung : You can talk in our language?
"Yes. Let me introduce myself my name is Bitlang Gorka. I'm their duke."
Jimin : Bitlang.. What?
Taehyung : Nice to meet you Mr Bitlang Gorka
Bitlang Gorka : This is my right hand Fongu Dangu
He said pointed towards the thin man
Taehyung : Mr Bitlang Gorka we came here to ask for a favor. We need your help
Gorka : How can we help you?
Taehyung : Eighty years ago your ancestors bring a parasitic demon in this world
Gorka : We know that but we lost our Lord as the boy our ancestors choose for our Lord to lives in run away.
Taehyung : Actually that demon possessed my wife
Gorka and Fongu look at each other hearing Taehyung
Jimin : And it already killed a lot of people
Taehyung : Can you tell me the way how I'll set my wife free from it?
Fongu come to Gorka and whispered something to him. Gorka then look at Taehyung and spoke
Bitlang Gorka : Look there's no way to set your wife free rather then her death
Taehyung : W-What?..
Gorka : Yes but I can give you a solution
Jimin : What solution?
Gorka : He have to leave his wife here
Taehyung : What? No way
Gorka : If she stay with us we'll treat her like our goddess as our lord is in her and when ever she needs to quench her thirst one of us will sacrifice our live to our Lord
Taehyung : No I'll not leave her here at any cost..
Jimin : We need some time to think
Gorka nodded and left from there. Fongu cut the roots which were tieing them and set them free. After that he also left from there leaving Taehyung and Jimin alone
Taehyung : There's nothing to think. I'm not leaving my Y/n here alone
Jimin : Think carefully Kim. This is the only way to save your wife, daughter and everyone
Taehyung : No Park look at this place my Y/n can't leave here alone without me and our daughter..Even I can't live without her
Jimin : Then do you have any other way to save her? If we let her stay like this she'll kill you one day. Then who'll save her and your daughter. Your daughter will die in her own mother's hand. And after that what will happen to Y/n? Did you realise how brutally people will punish her till death after they got to know her truth? Everyone will suffer terribly Taehyung. Don't be selfish. Think about Vianna

Taehyung come back and saw Y/n is preparing dinner in the kitchen. He went to her and hugged her tightly from behind. He dig his face in her shoulder
Y/n : Welcome back. Go and freshen up then we'll have dinner together
Taehyung didn't move a bit. Y/n frown and turn around. Taehyung hugged her from front and hide his face in her chest. Y/n placed her hands on his hair and started caressing them
Y/n : What happened? Did you have a bad day?
Taehyung shake his head still hugging her. Suddenly the baby started crying
Y/n : Our smoochie poo wake up
Taehyung broke the hug and let her go
Taehyung : Go she needs you
Y/n smile and run upstairs their bedroom.

After sometimes Taehyung come to the room and saw Y/n is playing with the baby smiling brightly
Y/n : Does my apple berry want a smoochie from mommy?
She started giving the baby smooches making her giggle. Taehyung was staring at them with a sad smile.
Y/n : Oh look pumpkin your dad is here. Dada you wanna join us?
Taehyung walk towards the bed with small smile and laid down next to them. The baby is laying in the middle of her parents. She's moving her small hands and legs happily understanding her parents presence with her.
Y/n : She became happy when both of us play with her together.
Taehyung : I think she love you the most
Y/n : No she loves both of us right sunshine..
She said squeezing the baby's cheeks. Taehyung took a deep breath and spoke,
Taehyung : Y/n let's go on a vacation tomorrow
Y/n look at him as her face lit up in happiness.
Y/n : Really!?
Taehyung nodded. Y/n crawl towards Taehyung and hover over him before hugging him tightly
Y/n : I wanted to go on a vacation for so long.. Thank you so much you're the best
Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her back. Y/n rise her head and look at Taehyung. Their nose were touching
Y/n : Where are we going on the vacation?
Taehyung saw happiness and excitement on her face. He caresses her cheeks softly
Taehyung : It's.. a surprise
Y/n : It's okay I love surprises. You know I wanted to go on a vacation for so long but I was scared to ask you thinking you'll scold me
Taehyung : I scold you a lot right? I'm sorry I'm a very bad husband
Y/n : Hey Taehyung why are you crying..? It's okay I also behave rudely with you sometimes. Your not a bad husband.
Taehyung hide his face in her neck and started sobbing.. After few minutes he managed himself and look at her eyes. Her eyes were teary as well
Y/n : Don't cry like this ever again. I feel hurt
Taehyung : I'm sorry. Let's have dinner after that we need to pack our things

Y/n : Taehyung for how many days were going? I need to pack our stuffs according to this
She asked with a excited smile. Taehyung gulp the lump in his throat and spoke,
Taehyung : So many days. Pack everything you need.
Y/n : We need to buy more diapers for our smoochie poo. And can we take snacks?
Taehyung : I'll buy you a lot tomorrow
Y/n : Thank you
She said and concentrat on the packing again. Taehyung was just staring at her

Y/n : My baby is going to her first vacation..
The baby giggle when her mother tickles her. Y/n is talking nonstop in excitement and Taehyung was silently driving the car with heavy heart. He was looking at her time to time while driving. He stop the car in the forest road. Y/n look outside the window and asked,
Y/n : Taehyung are we going on a camp?
Taehyung doesn't reply. He comes out from the car and open the door for Y/n. He take the baby from her lap. Y/n come out from the car and Taehyung hold her hand
Taehyung : Let's go
Y/n nodded and started walking with Taehyung holding his hand.
After sometimes they entered in the village. Taehyung saw the whole village is wearing a fastive look. The tribes saw them and all of them sit on their knees in front of Y/n. They bowed at her making her scared. She hold Taehyung's hand tightly..
Y/n : Taehyung what is this place.. I don't like it. Let's go back
Taehyung turn to her and kissed her forehead.
Taehyung : I'm sorry forgive me if possible..
Gorka and Fongu come and they bowed at her in the same way. Y/n become more scared seeing Gorka. She hold Taehyung more tightly. Taehyung couldn't hold it anymore he hugged Y/n and cried out..
Y/n : Tae.. why are you crying? Let's go from here please
He broke the hug and kissed Y/n all over her face. He wiped his tears and look at Bitlang Gorka
Taehyung : I'm leaving my life here please take care of her
Saying that he freed himself from Y/n's grip and turn around. He started walking away with their daughter. Y/n was about to follow him but some female tribes hold her
Y/n : Hey let me go.. Tae where are you going leaving me here. Taehyung they aren't letting me go
She called him from behind. Y/n felt scared and started crying
Y/n : Taehyung don't leave me here please. I'm scared Tae...I'll never argue with you I promise... Taehyung our baby needs me.. TAE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE PLEASE.. I'M SCARED.. TAEHYUNG....TAKE ME WITH YOU..I WANNA GO HOME. DON'T YOU LOVE ME.. TAE...
He heard her screaming, begging and crying from behind. But he doesn't look back not even for once. The innocent child started crying loudly. Maybe she understood her mother's pain. Y/n's voice started fading away slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 37.5K 52
"What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me. I stumbled back and my back hit someone. I looked up to see bright red eyes glaring down at me. "...
11.6K 423 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
57K 2.2K 41
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
42.3K 2.6K 33
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...