What Should I Do If My Stepfa...

By Aviyanachiii

Title: What Should I Do If My Stepfather Loves Me Too Much Alternative Name: Author: Description: My stepfath... More

Chapter One: 'Dad' an unfamiliar word
Chapter Two: Tingyu, this is your Uncle Jiang
Chapter Three: Several used condoms scattered everywhere.
Chapter Four: Jiang Kuo shook off the ashes and raised his eyes.
Chapter Five: He is coming back
Chapter Six: I don't know what it taste like.
Chapter Seven: Softly bump into a hard chest
Chapter 8: "Uncle Jiang... ah... you can't touch..."
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: I will divorce your mother as soon as possible.
Chapter 11: Will I Have An Afterlife?
12
13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Extra 1:

Extra 2:

409 0 0
By Aviyanachiii

My ideal of love is to be a little daughter again and find a man who is like my father.

  ——Annie Baby's "The Best Years"

  In her previous life, Tingyu was a willful girl.

  Her mother died young, and her father took care of her blindly. She was his darling and the apple of his eye.

  She is good-looking, with a slim figure and peach-like breasts.

  She likes to be vigorous, she is so innocent, she is as fresh and soft as a flower, her eyes are filled with tears easily, and she believes in the oath of eternal love.

  She is a spoiled child and she is willful.

  From the age of ten to seventeen, from a child to a girl, for seven years, she was passionately obsessed with her father's good brother, Jiang Kuo.

  Ting Yu calls this man who is twenty years older than him "Uncle Jiang."

  He is the same age as his father, but he does not look old at all.

  He has dark eyes and thick eyebrows, and firm facial contours. He has a strong chest and thick arms. He is so strong that he can lift her 90 kilograms with one hand and do ten weightliftings without gasping for breath. He is an outstanding member of the military academy. As a graduate, it was easy for him to carry her up mountains.

  He would make her laugh, and occasionally scare her into tears.

  Ting Yu likes Jiang Kuo.

  Jiang Kuo was divorced, and there was a twenty-year age gap between them, but Ting Yu didn't care at all.

  Jiang Kuo did not. Tingyu is the brother's daughter, not just any girl outside.

  He is so many years older than her and has eaten more salt than she has drank water. He has many scruples in his heart and is unwilling to hurt her. Therefore, he is unwilling to have a connection with her beyond family ties. .

  He regarded her as half a daughter. I never dared to think anything wrong about her.

  Tingyu doesn't want to be his "half daughter", Tingyu is ambitious, she wants to be his "woman", the only woman!

  On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Tingyu put on the most beautiful dress in her wardrobe, stepped on crystal high heels, and put on a mature and sexy make-up. She was the princess in the room.

  She came in style and sat next to Jiang Kuo, shining brightly, with a smile as bright as a flower.

  She clung to his shoulder and drank cup after cup. No one could stop her. She was so drunk that she actually threw herself into his chest. She looked up her young face and confessed to him in a daze. Jiang Kuo and the girl with red lips and white teeth The little girl faced each other, her eyes gradually dimming.

  But in the end, he restrained himself, insisted on his so-called bullshit principle of cherishing her, and chose to push her away.

  Her father saw through her feelings for Jiang Kuo and was very troubled.

  Out of concern for his daughter's development, his father did not tell her the truth, but tactfully excused him for sending her to study abroad, hoping to calm her down.

  Perhaps she hopes that her vision will be broadened and she will have enough experience, so that when she looks back, she will give up the shocking thoughts she had at the beginning.

  Jun was born before you were born, and you are already old after you gave birth to Jun. In this way, my father wanted Ting Yu to understand that there was no possibility for you and Jiang Kuo.

  Nonsense, what year are you in, is it age or distance? Ting Yu doesn’t believe this evil.

  Jiang Kuo is her obsession, and no one can cut off her love for him, except Jiang Kuo himself.

  The night before Ting Yu went abroad, she went to Jiang Kuo's house and confessed her love to him with burning eyes.

  Jiang Kuo did not refuse directly. He said, Ting Yu, I will give you five years.

Think about it.

  Tingyu looked into his eyes. There was forbearing concern in his eyes.

  She felt happy, held back her tears, nodded, turned around and left.

  Not once did she look back.

  Later, when Ting Yu returned to China, she went to find him again. He opened a large bookstore outside the school. As soon as Ting Yu saw the store, her tears fell down.

  The name of the store is "Jiang Kuoyun Tingyu".

  She ran to him, took out the mobile phone from her pocket, turned the volume to the maximum, and turned on the recording familiarly.

  The man's distant voice slowly flowed out like water: "Tingyu, I'll give you five years. If you are still willing to follow me after five years and insist on being with me, we will..."

  "Just what?" The still immature girl's back Standing upright, her face as delicate as a flower bone was full of stubbornness. She pressed forward step by step, demanding an answer.

  "Just get married." The man looked at her squarely and said loudly.

  "Okay! It's a deal!" The girl turned and left, blocking the ocean of tears and reluctance in front of her. Her pride did not allow him to see her vulnerability, not at all. She was afraid that she would collapse. There is no way to go alone to the far end of the world where he can't be seen.

  ...

  The girl who had been separated for five years stood in front of her, with long hair flowing, slim and graceful, and she had a new look.

  Five years apart.

  Jiang Kuo thought: How many more five years can there be in life that can withstand such torment and waiting?

  Tingyu held back her tears and asked, "Jiang Kuo, a man's words are broken and hard to follow. Does your word still count?"

  Jiang Kuo was stunned and said nothing.

  "You don't admit it? You..." When Tingyu saw this, when he regretted it, she angrily grabbed the things on the cashier and threw them at Jiang Kuo without any weight.

  The clerks in the bookstore were stunned. By the time they reacted and tried to stop him, their things had already been thrown all over the floor.

  Jiang Kuo did not hide, his face was stained, he was not angry, he just sighed: "Idiot."

  He approached her step by step, lovingly holding the resentful little woman into his arms, "It's been five years, why are you still like this? Crying... You are still so young, and I am already old... I should be the one who is worried, right?"

  Tingyu's body was shaken after hearing this, and he suddenly realized that it was a false alarm, and he cried even louder.

  He finally accepted himself...

  as if he wanted to pour out all the yearning, pain, and all the dissatisfaction, so that she could maintain a brand new me and fill up this Jiang Kuo after separation and reunion. She ignored the image. Holding his chest, tears and snot wiped on him...

  Jiang Kuo shook his head helplessly, rubbed her head, and turned back to greet the clerk in the store in a low voice: "You can get off work early today, go back."

  A clerk who had been sorting books and eavesdropping with his head lowered blushed. Before leaving, he secretly glanced at the woman nestled in Boss Jiang's arms a few times. He plucked up the courage to ask weakly: "Boss, this is our Are you the boss lady?"

  "Yes, you came back from abroad just to marry me," Jiang Kuo pinched her nose and smiled fondly, "You little fool, you just don't know if you will regret it?"

  Ting Yu cried. Even more powerful.

  "Okay, don't cry anymore..." Jiang Kuo picked her up, locked the door and walked upstairs. His eyes were shining with stars, but he was teasing her: "I really want to marry me.

Little girl, I have neither beauty nor money..."

  Tingyu's throat was hoarse, as if she was angry, and she muffled in his arms retorted: "Marry as long as you want, whoever you are afraid of! "

  Jiang Kuo couldn't help laughing. He took a towel, wiped the face of the little woman who was dehydrated from crying, and gave her water. After taking off his wet clothes, he pressed the fair and tender girl into the bed with a heavy look. Here, thousands of kisses fell on her face carefully.

  "Have you missed me in the past few years? "

  I want to..." Ting Yu was buried in the dark sheets, her eyes as moving as stars.

  "I will go to your dad to propose marriage tomorrow." "

  Jiang Kuo came down at this moment, heard Yu Jiaojiao moan softly, and scratched at his back. Under his teasing and wantonness, he couldn't tell the difference between east, west, north and south... He added shyly after a long time. Said: "...but you have to be mentally prepared, my father will be angry..."

  Jiang Kuo kissed the corner of her lips that were soaked with thin sweat, and said in a soothing voice: "I understand, don't worry, these are all give it to me.

  "Okay..." Tingyu behaved obediently, like a little white rabbit, but her face was pink. Her legs were opened by him and folded under her body, letting him fuck her to death.

  "Then let's do it again? " "

  Jiang Kuo's waist and abdomen were dripping with sweat, and he looked like he still had something to say. He took one of her porcelain-white legs on his shoulders with his sharp-knuckled hands, pointed at the flower path and pushed forward. Ting Yu was made wet by him, and the bed board Creaking, she blushed and hummed in a low voice.

  In this way, it was a new sinking.

  The woman's screams and the men's low laughter spread in the bedroom. The crescent moon was like a hook, and the moonlight filtered through the cracks in the window. I fell in and enthusiastically spread out half the bed with gold...

  I heard that the night is still very long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 799 34
When The Legendary Scrapbook Vanishes, Poppy And Branch And Their Friends Must Venture Out Their Village And To The Real World To Retrieve It With Th...
313K 18.6K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
223K 5.2K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc