What Should I Do If My Stepfa...

By Aviyanachiii

Title: What Should I Do If My Stepfather Loves Me Too Much Alternative Name: Author: Description: My stepfath... More

Chapter One: 'Dad' an unfamiliar word
Chapter Two: Tingyu, this is your Uncle Jiang
Chapter Three: Several used condoms scattered everywhere.
Chapter Four: Jiang Kuo shook off the ashes and raised his eyes.
Chapter Five: He is coming back
Chapter Six: I don't know what it taste like.
Chapter Seven: Softly bump into a hard chest
Chapter 8: "Uncle Jiang... ah... you can't touch..."
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: I will divorce your mother as soon as possible.
Chapter 11: Will I Have An Afterlife?
12
13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Extra 2:

Extra 1:

433 2 0
By Aviyanachiii

  One day in April, a potbellied Tingyu was lying on the sofa in the living room watching "Howl's Moving Castle".

  Every frame of the picture is extremely beautiful and romantic, and the music is also particularly beautiful. A poetic and soft emotion flows from the bottom of her heart like clear spring water. Her eyes are bright and she enjoys watching it.

  After the first broadcast, she got up and took out a box of ice cream from the refrigerator.

  I came back and pressed the replay button, ate in small bites, stared at the screen, and continued.

  Having lived in this villa for several months to raise her baby, she was lazy and had no concept of time.

  Halfway through the second brushing, she gradually became sleepy and fell asleep while lying on the leather sofa.

  Her long, black and satin-like hair was spread out on the sofa, and her slender, snow-white legs were folded randomly and rested between the pillows.

  She didn't know how long it had been, but her chest felt cold in a daze, and she heard breathing that didn't belong to her, hot and dangerous.

  The beast of primitive desire lies dormant in the breath.

  Someone was stripping her clothes off.

  Hmm... His hands were so cold... Her delicate brows furrowed slightly, she turned her head away and hummed softly.

  She couldn't resist his arrogance at all, and her breasts were squeezed into a pair of rough hands.

  The body that had been trained by him was very sensitive, and there was a chemical reaction at the touch. Of course she knew who was coming.

  Calling him tenderly, "Jiang Kuo...heh...itchy..."

  Jiang Kuo came back from work and went upstairs to see such a lively picture of a beauty lying on the couch in front of him. How could he let her go so easily? He continued to rub her. Her two pretty nipples.

  Tingyu gradually woke up. She opened her eyelids and found a black head lying on her chest. Jiang Kuo was licking her dove-like breasts with relish!

  "...Jiang Kuo?" Tingyu trembled all over, and the name he spoke was unstable and bumpy.

  "Huh?" His breath was hot and ambiguous, his voice was hoarse, and his full body of lust was obvious.

  The next moment, his left leg was lifted up by his support in the leg socket, and his right leg was spread outward, "Ah... don't do it again..." Tingyu's face instantly turned red like a ripe fruit, and his body was as soft as water.

  He had been making trouble last night until early this morning, and now, he was going to torment her again...

  But he didn't stop, his hot palm went all the way down, caressing her flat belly back and forth, and then reached out to her private parts.

  In less than ten seconds, she heard the sound of the newly bought lace panties breaking in his hands.

  Ting Yu is helpless.

  A rough finger stroked back and forth along the closed flesh slit, and when it crossed the flesh pedicle, it circled it in evil circles.

  "Ah...kuo..." Tingyu began to twist his hips, trying to avoid the fingers, but his legs were firmly fixed, and waves of numbness came from his lower body.

  "Ah!" Suddenly, his middle finger went in and traced circles along the folds in the flower path.

  After the expansion was completed, he squeezed in another finger, covered the hidden hole, gently scraped the soft flesh, and began to imitate the movements of the cock and thrust regularly...

  "Ah... um..." She opened her pink mouth and endured She kept moaning, and a hot tongue suddenly invaded her mouth, sweeping up her uvula and entangled with her.

  Feeling the moisture on the inner wall of the tunnel, the sucked fingers began to speed up, and a "sizzling" sound came from the lower body from time to time.

  "Hmm!"

  Tingyu opened his eyes suddenly, feeling the hidden sensitivity in his cave.

The spot was constantly rubbed, and numbness spread like an electric shock, accompanied by a slight pain.

  Something strange was surging deep in her belly, about to spurt out...

  "Baby... you're about to climax." Jiang Kuo's voice was low, and at the same time he quickly pushed her vagina, and the pressure began to swell. The pedicle of the flower started to feel contractions inside.

  "No... no more... I..." No more, no more, his rough fingers kept poking at a certain sensitive spot, it was too exciting, the pleasure was like an avalanche, like a tsunami, almost mercilessly blowing her away. submerged.

  "Hmm...ah..." Tingyu's upper body was bent tightly on the black sofa, her red and swollen lips were being peeled open continuously by her long fingers, and her blood-soaked pussy welcomed his rapid thrusting.

  Her face was flushed, her legs were shaking, and there was a burning sensation in her lower abdomen. Her fingers scratched the sofa helplessly, and the dents left behind quickly disappeared.

  "No - ah ah..."

  The pink flesh between the labia began to expand and contract regularly, and a transparent heat that had been suppressed for a long time in the corridor quickly slid towards the exit, and finally spurted out, throwing it high in an arc and splashing on Jiang Kuo's body, On the sofa...

  Her whole body has reached the extreme squirting stage. After a column of liquid was ejaculated, she had several small ejaculations in succession. By the time she finally squirted, it was almost like peeing...

  Ting Yu was embarrassed. Breathing heavily, her forehead was covered with fine sweat. She seemed to have died once. Her whole body began to twitch non-stop, and her wide-open legs began to twitch continuously...

  Jiang Kuo stared at her appearance intently, with a smile on his face. That look seemed more satisfying than ejaculation.

  Tingyu's body was limp, still immersed in the afterglow, and his eyes were misty.

  Before she could calm down, Jiang Kuo's petite body was pushed close to his chest, and her elastic buttocks were raised high to meet his crotch.

  He loved this gesture.

  There was a pillar reaching up to the sky, it was too hard, and it was pressing against her still spasming entrance through her pants.

  He leaned over and placed his warm and wet lips on the back of her neck. His palms had already crossed her armpits and began to squeeze the increasingly swollen breasts, squeezing the hardened nipples with his thumb and index finger from time to time.

  "Ah... no more, um..." Tingyu shook her head softly, and her small hands weakly covered her big palms, trying to stop their bullying.

  However, the big palm broke away and pressed her hands on her tender tofu-like breasts. He grabbed her and kneaded and squeezed her vigorously...

  A low gasp accompanied by a seductive voice sounded in her ears: "Baby, You're so wet."

  "You..." Tingyu was tortured to the point of ecstasy by the wave of orgasm just now, and she was completely exhausted and allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

  "Look at you, how much water has flowed, the whole sofa is about to be soaked by you..."

  The man teased with satisfaction, taking out his belt with one hand, unbuttoning his trousers, and the powerful clone bounced out.

  He lovingly took her little hand and kissed it, then led her hand and placed it between his legs.

  The hot and huge cock has stood erect and is beating eagerly, as if it is screaming that it wants to be inserted into the pussy immediately to stir up the world.

  "..." Tingyu was so ashamed that he immediately retracted his hand in embarrassment.

  "Don't go, Tingyu, help me rub it." Jiang Kuo grabbed her little hand tightly, forcing her to circle it

  Live on his big stick that is still exposed and feel his eagerness.

  The soft and smooth hand grasped his and unconsciously pressed the wet mushroom head. The man groaned in comfort.

  Tingyu knew that the cock that was causing her pain every day was very thick, but when she got it, she couldn't even wrap around the middle part, which made her gasp.

  She lowered her head tremblingly and quietly looked at the object in her hands. She felt that it was beating and thick in her hands like a living thing, and her mouth suddenly went dry.

  "Spread your legs, baby." Jiang Kuo spoke, making a voice so hoarse that even he couldn't hear it.

  Jiang Kuo opened her trembling legs, and the most secret part was exposed to him without any obstruction.

  The tiny black hairs outside the flower lips were faintly glistening with shiny sticky beads. Jiang Kuo's blood boiled at the sight, but Ting Yu felt ashamed.

  "Feel me, baby, I'm coming in."

  Jiang Kuo held her buttocks and pressed her hand against the gap -

  "Hmm..." Tingyu's hands were slippery, but not grasping. , feeling his thing rotating and pressing down inch by inch, opening up the small tunnel, rotating and rubbing between the tight tender flesh, squeezing the veins in the dark.

  Half of the cock entered her body, and the delicate flower hole was forced to bloom, wrapping and accepting it.

  "Don't... no..." There was a mess underneath him. Tingyu was dizzy from being penetrated. He turned his hands and put them on his iron arms, trying to free himself up so that he could vomit it out.

  "Good baby, don't move." How could Jiang Kuo allow it? He clasped her waist with a heavy gaze, lowered his head and bit her neck passionately, then twirled and fatally penetrated her...

  Ting Yu couldn't bear it. With his strength, his body hunched, he raised his head and opened his mouth to gasp vigorously, and the fluid in his mouth flowed down uncontrollably.

  Ah, I'm going crazy, too much, my uterus is going to be stretched...

  He grabbed her butt with his big hands and lifted it hard, leaned forward, continued to rotate and push deeper, so the whole stick was like a soldering iron. Embedded into her body, leaving nothing outside.

  "My baby, no matter how many times I fuck it, it's still so tight."

  Jiang Kuo sighed sincerely with enjoyment. His cock, which could no longer go any deeper, was squeezed to the extreme again, "Ah -" Ting Yu couldn't help but close her eyes and scream, feeling The thing seemed to poke at her throat, her temples throbbed violently, and she stuck her butt out and fell into another orgasm.

  The eyes were as bright and dazzling as fireworks, and all that was left in his body was the numbness and trembling of ecstasy, which made him unable to speak at all.

  There was a buzzing in her ears, and her pink toes curled up innocently. Tingyu contracted her vagina fiercely during the climax, shaking her little body constantly, and her vagina trembled and held the man's penis firmly. Hold it.

  "Damn it." Jiang Kuo lowered his head and cursed. His whole body seemed to be on fire, and he suddenly lost all reason. "Baby, I will die on you one day!"

  The next second, a warm embrace enveloped her, and her face was covered by Pressing on his chest, with his unique sharp breath at the tip of her nose, Jiang Kuo grabbed her chin, blocked her lips, pried open her teeth, and entangled her tongue.

  At the same time, he straightened his back and started to fuck her hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
5.8M 223K 19
Meet Lily. A smokin' hot bikini model with a sexy Colombian accent. Lily is engaged to a famous Telenovela actor, Dylan Cooper. But how come another...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
1M 42.2K 89
Author:- Shao tang Status: Complete Status in COO: 79 chapters +9 Extras Qiu Jin transmigrated into a book once again. Last time, he transmigrated in...