Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark

477 19 3
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

It would be the greatest understatement in the world to say that right now I was very screwed.
I got wrapped up on a chair while my hands were handcuffed.
Surrounding me, there was the League Of Villans, I was able to recognize some of them while also seeing some new faces.

They all stared at me with some kind of annoyed expression.
While that, the news channel was on the T.v.

News Woman: "It appears the principal offenders of the U.A High training camp attack called themselves the League Of Villans Vanguard Action Squad. For U.A High, in both USJ and the Hosu Incident, the name "League Of Villans"--
News Woman#2: "Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of the pro heroes, Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular." Shigaraki changed the channel to three reporters having a chat.
Reporter: "We must conclude that there's some sort of problem with the management of U.A High. Even my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly e enroll--

Shigaraki turned the T.v off.

Shigaraki: "I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting." He turned his head to me. "Hey, don't you agree..? Y/n Midoriya." He stayed quiet for a few seconds before he talked again with now an angry tone. "Damn brat." He started. "Ruining our plans of getting Bakugo."  I was geetting more anxious. "Hey, Calm down. You're an U.A student, and we're getting the attention by it. Besides, we have plans for you."
Y/n: "Before you even say it. No. I'm not gonna join the League."

I could hear Shigaraki have a small sigh as he was becoming more angry by me.

Sunglasses: "I feel like we would've had have a better chance with Bakugo coming to our side, not this useless kid."
Shigaraki; "We still need him tough, Master said to get him, too." He then turned into a blonde girl and a Bodysuit man. "Toga, Twice get the files."
Twice: "Understood! Quit telling is what to do!" He said walking away with Toga following him from behind.

As they went away, the villans stared at me with uninterested looks, Dabi in especially looked into my soul with his dead stare, probably still mad with the bite I did on his hand.
Shigaraki then staned up from his seat and walked over to be just on my front.

Shigaraki: "Now, stay calm... I think it's time for you to see Master. He wants to have a talk with you."

I glupped by his statement, by his tone, it was clear that whatever Master would say, I was geeting my ass beaten. Shigaraki rolled to the side and picked my chair and started to pull me along.

Shigaraki: "Take us to Master. Kurogiri." He commanded.
Kurogiri: "Right."

Kurogiri used the fog around his body to create a portal, passing through it, we were now at a small and dark room with only a small light hanging from above.
Shigaraki placed me facing a wall.

Shigaraki: "We're going to pick you up tomorrow. Good luck." He got went back on the portal.
Y/n: "Wait, Tomorrow?!"

The portal closed, leaving me completely alone, the only thing I could see was shadows and a small window.

???: "Grettings."

I immediately looked where the voice was coming.
The voice had a pretty low and dark tone while it was a bit muffled giving a tiny robotic undertone.

???: "It's nice to see you. Y/n." I could see a tall figure in front of me.

He had a huge part of his face was made up by scar tissue from above his lip. He had a very chunky figure, while wearing a white shirt with a dark suit over it.

Y/n: "W-W-Who are... y-you..?" I said, trembling by his very threatening appearance.
All For One: "Well... I don't have an specific name. But call me... All For One."

My eyes winded at that moment, the Symbold Of Fear himself just in front of me and even worse, he had plans cooking up in his head for me.

Y/n: "S-S-So..? W-Why do you w-wanted me f-for..?"
All For One: "Well, it appears to me that you have suffered memory loss at the age of 10 from what Shigaraki told me, right? Well, let me tell you something... you don't know who you truly are Y/n... or should I say..."

"Kaito Takashi"

A feeling of shock, disbelief and confusion got me all at once.
All For One knew who I was??

Y/n: "W-What..?"

All For One: "It appears you even have forgotten about yourself, huh? Let me refresh your memory then. When you were a very young kid, your dad Daisuke who worked at the Jaku General Hospital at the time, bringed his son to visit him at work. However when he was  dealing with Gang Orca after a Nomu attack, he said to his son to not leave where he was. Unfortunately however, Kaito did not listen to his dad orders and started to roam around the hospital, somehow, the young kid managed to find our Nomu Hideout at the morgue room. And let me say, he did not get out of that alive... Or that's what me and Doctor had thought." He made a small pause and continued. "After that, Doctor decided to use the now boy's corpse to turn him into a High-End Nomu from a project he was developing of Nomus that could think. Unfortunately, the young boy have survived and gained consciousness. A few years later, him and another High-End Nomu had scaped the lab and went to civilization, but only the Kaito had managed to come back. A few more years later, Kaito scaped again but this time, he didn't come back. We all thought he died, but then you arrived."

While he said that, all the memories come back and crashed like a train, my attack with a nomu, Randy, Randy's death and my unfortunate demise at a cliff next to a river.
I stared at the ground in disbelief as tears were getting out of my eyes while noises tried to come out of my mouth.

All For One: "Yes, Young Y/n, you are Kaito, Daisuke's son and a Nomu. I know that you're not believing on that now. But I have bring someone who also wanted a chat with you."

I heard a door being open, glancing to see who was the main behind Jaku General Hospital, Kyudai Garaki.

Kyudai: "Sorry if I'm late."
All For One: "No problem Doctor. Now, here's the one who you wanted to see."

Kyudai stared at me while I stared back at him, I could see his eyes winded for a moment.

Kyudai: "I can't belive that you're alive... My greatest masterpiece." He tried to place his hand on my face. "I thought you've died. And yet... you're here. God, I remember when you were such a small kid, you've grown quite a lot."
All For One: "Doctor. It's time."
Y/n : "T-T-Time.. T-Time for... What?"

The two did not responded, Kyudai search on his white coat and pulls out an syringe and a bottle with a blue liquid inside.
The doctor picked a good part of the liquid on syringe, a drop of the liquid fall on the floor witch made a burn sound. My eyes winded as the realization came, it was acid.

Y/n: "H-Hey! Wait! Stop!" I yelled trying to move my body.
Kyudai: "Hey, Calm down. It will only hurt for a few minutes."

As the syringe got closer, my desperation was getting higher, Kyudai moved the syringe to right side of my head, but I quickly move up and he placed the syringe on my right cheek.

Y/n: "Ouch! Stop!" I shouted.
Kyudai: "Oh come on!" He yelled In frustration.
Y/n: "Get the bloody hell off of me!" I yelled.

Kyudai inserted the acid and moved back to be besides All For One.
I could fell the acid flowing inside my skin, the place where the syringe had inserted the acid had open, I was feeling huge amount of pain.
Suddenly I felt more pain around my
right eye and then my eye and some part of my skin fall down enough to expose my internal muscles, the pain grew worse as I could not contain it anymore.
I let out a scream of pain at that moment.

Some seconds later, my vision was blurry as all I could see was all the blood on the floor, I could not move my body due to the pain.
Kyudai then picked another bottle with an unknown liquid, picking it up with the syringe, he inserted the liquid now though the vains on my arm.

Kyudai: "This is a special substance that helped you to activate your Nomu instincts. Since your Nomu form had not been used for a long time, this substance will help kick your Nomu instincts back." He explained.

All For One: "I can guarantee, you'll never be the same." He said, he stands up of his seat. "Off we go now Doctor?"
Kyudai: "Yes my friend."

The two got into the door, All For One quickly glanced at me and smiled before closing the door.
Silence arose again as the only thing I was hearing was the shrill sound frequency.
The sound was getting louder as I slowly closed my eye and blacked out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Unknown Place-
-3rd POV-

Y/n woke up in a unknown place, bellow him was a white narrow path that only goes fowards.

Y/n: "Where... Where am I?"

Looking at his surroundings, there was only a black void as his eyes could see, he looks back to see only the end of the white path he's standing and an big abyss below.

Y/n: "Well, there is only one direction to go."

When he started to walk, that's when it happened.
He heard a strange noise coming from behind, he looks back to see the white path breaking and collapsing down the black void.

Y/n: "Oh shit!" He yelled.

Wasting no time he immediately started to run down as the pathway behind him was collapsed down to the abyss bellow.

Y/n: "What is this happening!? Why is this happening?!" He said panting.

The pathway's end was getting closer and closer to Y/n.
He lookd fowards to see a big gap between the white pathway and another, he jumped as far as he could reach and grabbed the very edge of the pathway.
He let put a sigh in satisfaction, but then his hand slipped.

Y/n: "Wait, no, no, no!"

But it was too late, Y/n had fallen to the dark abyss bellow...

-Timeskip-

After an unknown time later, Y/n woke up again, standing up, he finds himself now standing on a vintage square black and white floor.

Y/n: "Okay, that's new..."

He looks around the area, at the distance he could see someone, he did not know who it was, but he decided to get closer.

Y/n: "Um, hello?"

Y/n placed his hand on the unknown man's shoulder, he turned around and the man's face was all mangled and twisted.

Y/n: "What the hell?!" Y/n moves back and falls into the floor and quietly moves his hands and legs to crawl backwards.

While doing so, Y/n bumped into another person, he looks back to see...

Y/n: "Izuku-kun?!"

Bur it wasn't the Izuku he knew, like the unknown man, his face was twisted, demented, his eyes were pure white as his mouth had a big smile.
Y/n quickly standed up and took a few more steps back as suddenly all his friends and people he knew all came out of the shadows.
Most of them had their faces twisted while others had their intire bodies mangled.

Y/n crouched into the floor and curled  into a ball, he waited for any of them to attack, but it never came.
He opens his eye to see that there was no one to be found.

Y/n: "What is going on?!" He look at his hands. "This is not real. This is not real." He said to himself.

Y/n take a few breahts and stands himself up again, he knew he had to keep moving, and he started walking, but then--

???: "Hello."

Another figure came out of the shadows, this one was big, and his body was very skinny while tiny lights shined from his eyes. He wore a hood that covered his whole face.
Y/n was very taken back and took steps back as the figure walked closer to him.
It came to a point where Y/n was now placing his back into a wall, he closed his eyes while the figure was just a few centimeters away from him.

???: "So, you're Y/n, huh? Quite a pleasure to meet you."

Y/n was quiet, and look look at the figure with a confused face.

Y/n: "Um..."
???: "Don't need to say nothing. Let's just jump straight to the point. I've been watching you for quite a while. And I have to be honest. Bakugo was right. You're an insignificant twat, someone who didn't even managed to stand out amongst your classmates, an extra as Bakugo would say."
Y/n: "But I... But... What about the final exams? And the I-Island attack?"
???: "That doesn't count. You only served as extra help. Dark Shadow could most likely handcuff Ectoplasm by himself on the exam, and the I-Island attack, you didn't even help your friends with fighting. You see Y/n, that's your problem, you don't serve enough help, heck I'm even sure if you didn't even existed, nothing would change at all."

Y/n was on the verge of crying, but he held ad much as he could.
He looks down.

Y/n: "C-Can I go..?"

The figure did not responded, Y/n moved a bit to the side, passing the tall figure, he looks down again as tears started to come out of his eyes.

???: "I'm not done with you."

Y/n felt a hand catch his back and with a sudden move he was pinned hard against the wall.

Y/n: "H-Hey! What are you doing?!"
???: "You see. There's one more thing I want to say."

The figure took off his hood revealing he was...
Y/n?!

Y/n: "You... you're..."
Alternate Y/n: "No, no. I'm not you. You're me!" He points at Y/n and then points at himself.
Y/n: "B-But... But how's that possible??"
Alternate Y/n: "It's quite simple. After the lost of our memory, we were split into two beings. I unfortunately ended up in this place, forgotten and alone while you replaced me. You took over everything. And let me tell you." He moved his arm back. "I am not going to let you go that easily."

The Alternate Y/n then punched Y/n right on the face, and moving his arm back again he gave another punch on Y/n's face again.
The Alternate Y/n continued to punch Y/n on the face again and again for a while. Y/n's nose was bleeding rivers of blood, some of his teeth got broken or fall down from his mouth when the he was hit.

After some time, the Alternate Y/n stopped, he stared eye-to-eye with Y/n who wad missing his teeth with both his mouth and nose dripping blood, the tears and the saliva mixed up with the blood witch created a awful taste on his mouth as all of this rolls down to his chin.

The Alternate slowly moved his hand back for another punch, he smiled from ear to ear as his eyes started through his soul.

Y/n: "P-Please... let me go..!"

Alternate Y/n: "...Wrong choice lad."

He delivered another powerful punch, but this time, his hand got through Y/n's head leaving a massive on what was his face.

(This image was the closest one I could find.)

The Alternate Y/n moves his hand back and carried Y/n on his back, walking into the darkness of the place.
A while later, both arrived to an edge of a cliff where water could be heard, he picked Y/n again and throwed him down to the abyss below.

Y/n was now floating on the water, alone, cold and lonely.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁?

𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻.

𝘌-𝘌𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮... 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.
𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆... 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲... 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳.
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼.
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂... 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲... 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵.

𝗔𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗼𝗼
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹.

𝗡𝗼𝘄...
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽.
𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽

Ẃ̶̧̧̫̥̌̃͝͠͝ͅͅ ̶͇̳̼̜̳̆̄́A̵̭̲͓͌̅͌̍ ̵̼͔̫̥͎͎̦͛͒̊̉͆͊́͝͝͝ͅK̶̡͎̥̼̩̀̾̚͝ ̸̨͇̙̄̎͌͗E̴̜̪̳͆͂̑̑̅̃̊̑̒͝ ̷̡̩̹͇͓̘̬̤̩͙̄̑̑ ̸̗̩̃̈́̓Ü̴̪͎͎̼ ̴̟́P̵͔͈̙̝̒

-Y/n POV-

Y/n: "Gah!"

I finally woke up, I find myself back at the room where all the truth about myself was told.
For one moment, I thought that everything was a nightmare.

But it was not...
This was real life.

I started to remeber things about the recent times...

Inko: "I can't take this anymore. My heart can't take it..."

God, what would Inko tell if she sees me like this..?

Bakugo: "It doesn't matter why I am like this, I was already borned with it!"
Y/n: "Oh really?! Seems to me your ego was so big that you didn't even realized you much of an asshole you are! And to think I've thought you were cool at one point!"
Bakugo: "...Just stay out of my fucking way, you extra."
Y/n: "You're already going?! Well, fuck off then! I don't even know why you and Izuku-kun are friends in the first place! Heck I'm wondering why I do even talk with you! You're dead to me! You hear me?! DEAD!!"

I regret saying those things to Bakugo,  I was more grumpy than usual that day and surely did not help with Bakugo being rude.

But then I remembered another thing.

Officer: "Daisuke had a son called Kaito, he was a happy kid and a excited one too. Bit one day when a Kaito was visiting his dad's work, he mysteriously disappeared and no one could know where did he go. Daisuke was caught off guard by his son's dissaperance and isolated himself. A few time later Daisuke died, his wife unfortunately could take the pain of losing her son and husband and killed herself a few months after."

Mom and Dad are dead...
And there was nothing I could do about it...

Daisuke: "Kaito, I want you to hear clearly. Gang Orca had some complications with a Nomu earlier, so I need to help him now. So I want you to stay here and wait for your old man, promise?"
Kaito: "I promise!"
Daisuke: "That's my boy!"

The reason why I'm here on the first place...
I did not followed dad's orders, and look where am I...

It's all my fault...

I look out of the window seeing the orange horizon.

I don't care what they do with me...
As long as Bakugo and the rest are safe...

That's all that matters.

-End Of Chapter 28-

Holy Fuck...
Now, this is the turning point on Y/n's or shoud I say Kaito's life.

By the way, do you guys think I did a good job on foreshadowing the plot twist? Of I did or not, what do you think of that?

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 129 47
This is a Oc story about rinji yagi becoming a hero and following in the footsteps of his dad and uncle but one day his dad died and his uncle Sends...
57.7K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
9.5K 307 38
This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the death of his father his uncle sent him and h...
856 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...