My dearest sunshine

By authorsangeeta

Meet agastya Malhotra who grumpy heir of Malhotras industries. Agastya has everything including a haunted pas... More

Dedication
1. Annika
2.Agastya
3.Annika
4.Agastya
5. Agastya
6.Annika
7.Agastya
8. Annika
9. Agastya
10. Annika
11. Annika
12. Agastya
13. Annika
14. Agastya
15.Agastya
16. Annika
17. Annika
18. Agastya
19. Annika
21. Annika
22. Agastya
23.Annika
24.Agastya
25. Agastya
26.Annika
27. Annika
28. Agastya
29. Annika
30. Agastya
31. Annika
32. Annika
33. Agastya
34. Agastya
35. Annika
36. Agastya
37. Annika
38. Annika
39. Agastya
40. Annika
41. Agastya
42. Annika
43. Agastya
44. Aagstya
45. Annika
46. Annika
47. Agastya
48.Annika
49. Annika
50. Agastya
Epilogue.1

20. Agastya

1.2K 156 6
By authorsangeeta

"Why the fuck you made pasta for annika. Did you added some medicine on her pasta. Listen you asshole, i am warning you last time, stay the fuck away from my sister or i will break your intestine"   i read yuvraj's message as soon as i wake up in the morning. I am hundred percent sure shivansh is the one who must have told him about this. My eyes are still sleepy but i have to go college today so i forced myself to take a shower. I quickly took shower and dressed up for the college. Shivansh told me that he will directly meet me in college that means sunshine will also go with me. A smile formed on lips as i remember the last scenes from yesterday. The way she was looking in that saree, the way her she curled her hairs . Everything was perfect, she is perfect. She looked amazing and yet i called her monjolika. I am idiot, i wanted to tell her that she looked stunning but i would suffered heart stroke if i have said that.

"If you are done with your imagination, let's go robo" i heard her voice.  O my God she is coming in my dreams also. Am i day dreaming about her? I turned back and saw her leaning against the door. I blink and rubbed my eyes to confirm if she is real or I'm dreaming. As i opened my eyes i saw her standing there with raised eyebrows. Okay so she is real.

"Hmm" i said and we both went downstairs.

"Anni, come and eat your breakfast" maa said. I waited for maa to call me for breakfast but she didn't. Of course my mother love sunshine more than me. I sigh and joined them in breakfast table. We finished our breakfast and went outside. I was about to sit on the driving but sunshine sat there before i could have done anything.

"I'll drive" she said simply.

"What if you crash the car?" I asked sarcastically. I know she can drive the car. Her face lighten up and she looked at me with excitement.

"That's a great idea robo, don't you think? We can crash the car" she said and my heart stopped working for few seconds. I blink and stood like statue in front of her. Is she serious. Her eyes are sparkling like she has said something extraordinary.

"You joking right?" i asked.

"Obviously not" she said. She is dead serious. What is this women, who the hell try to crash car purposely. Horror took place on my face and she burst into laughter. The whole atmosphere around me filled with her laughter, i looked ta her, my eyes adore her smile. She look so beautiful while laughing. Even her eyes are laughing, the worries inside my body left as soon as she started to laugh.

"I love your reaction" she said and giggle.

"And i loved making you laugh" i whisper. I don't have enough courage to say it loud or she will start to romanticize it, she is book reader and i have no idea what kind of romantic book she read but i know one for sure is that she will romanticize every little thing.

I sigh and sat on the passenger seat, she started to drive the car. I feel proud because i sat on the passenger seat and she is driving the car. I feel proud on her.

"You are quite?" i asked breaking the silence between us.

"I was thinking about one of my book boyfriends " she said with a slight smirk on her face. The eardrum inside my ear felt jealous as she mentioned about her book boyfriend, i don't understand why the hell they are her boyfriend. I don't think anyone is worthy to be loved by her except for m......... i mean she is special and she needs to be treated properly.

"You will get flu if you keep thinking about them, they are not good for your health sunshine" i nearly growled. She made a look but didn't said anything. I think i need to search about her book boyfriends and need to give them warning. 

"Robo" she said.

"Yes" i said immediately. 

"Let's play game" she said.

"Ok" i said because i don't want her to think about other men. I am better than them.

"So the game is very simple. You ask me one question and i will ask you  one question" she said and i nod.

"So tell me your biggest secret?" she asked with a mischievous smile. 

"When i was kid i used to wear bra" i said. Stupid yuvraj once told me that if i will wear bra then i will superman and i was idiot who wore it.

"I know that, tell me another one" she said. Of course she knew. I sigh and decided to tell her my most embarrassing moment.

"Look don't make fun of me" i said and she nod. I sigh and opened my mouth.

"Do you remember, puppy?" i asked.

"Yeah my favorite doll who used to wear only panty" she said.

"Hmm, i stole it" i said and looked away. Well i don't feel guilty. I loved that doll but she always refused to give me puppy. I kept puppy with me. Suddenly the car stopped and i dare to look in her direction. The first i saw is her angry face, her eyes are ready to murder.

"You stole it, why?" she nearly shouted.

"Because i loved that doll and you used to never give it to me so one day i stole it" i accepted.

"And i checked inside the shivansh's undergarment to find puppy. I thought he stole but you are real culprit" she said and i swallowed and then it hit me, she checked shivansh's dick. O my god, she has seen his big snake. What the hell.

"Do you remember that?" i asked.

"What?'' she asked.

"Umm, shivansh's dick?" i asked. The teeth inside my mouth died as i asked this question.

"What the fuck robo. I was just kid and no" she said. I rubbed my forehead, If  she had said yes then i would have cut shivansh's dick but it's fine now.

"I was ju............" i started but she interrupted me.

" First you stole my puppy, where is she now?" she shouted.

"She is safe with me. I brought new clothes for her" i said and her face softened.

"Oh! So she is happy, then it's fine" she said and i took a sigh of relief. She started go out of the car and my heart shattered, Is she going out because of me. Did i hurt her. What the hell have you done agastya. 

"Don't leave me" i said. 

"What?" she asked.

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"College" she said and looked at me with wide eyes. I looked around and found myself inside the campus. Shit, i was too much invested in her that i didn't see anything else. She shook her head and left me alone in the empty thought with my thoughts.

I took deep breath and went to attend my classes. Firstly i decided to meet miss agnihotri who is my English teacher, she has been calling me  to meet her. I know i am completing everything on time, i know it's not about studies. i have a bad feeling about this. I went inside her cabin. I saw her , she is seated on her chair and is doing something on her laptop.

"Good morning mam" i said with a smile on my face. I hope this is nothing serious. She looked at me and stopped working.

"Ah! finally got to meet you, Good morning" she said and i went near her and smiled.

"You wanted to talk about something?" i ask directly. I am too shy to speak, i don't know what else to talk so i directly ask her. She looked at for few seconds like she is observing me. I feel awkward but i smiled.

"Agastya, how is your life going?" she asked and in blink. What the hell, this is last thing i expected her to say.

"Very well" i said simply because i don't know what else to say. Am i suppose to say my life is fucking amazing for more dramatic effect, I already feel so much pressure. Her eyes narrowed and she think something.

"Look agastya, i don't want to interfere in your life but i have been listening from others students that you don't talk to anyone" she said.

Because mostly i hate them. They are not my type.

"Some of the children also told me that you don't participate in any of the program. I know you are very bright student and i have seen your performance, it's incredible but you don't involve in any social activity. Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked me with raised eyebrows. What the hell that supposed to mean. I like to read, i like to watch sports but i don't play it.

"And you don't have any friends here?" she said with a sad face.  Umm, i have friends. Before i could have said anything, she opened her mouth.

"And no offence but you don't have any girlfriend?" she said and that's when my mind stopped working. What the hell she meant by all this. I am hating every second here. I Closed my eyes and controlled myself. As i opened my mouth i saw a girl laughing from the window and she is none other than sunshine. I smiled as i saw her, her laughter feel like music.

"You should talk to......................." miss agnihotri started but i interrupted her. 

"I have a girlfriend" i said. I don't know from where i am geetting this confidence. Miss agnihotri blink and then burst into laughter.

"It was nice joke agastya" she said and i gritted my teeth.

"I wasn't joking" i said and she stopped laughing, she looked directly into my soul.

"Who is she?" she asked and without even thinking twice i opened my mouth.

"Sunshine" i shouted her name, she looked at me and her eyebrows frowned.

"Please come here" i requested her. There are some other girls with her, she hesitated first but she came inside the cabin. I saw some of the girl standing on the window and door.

"Good morning mam" she said with a wide smile on her face. Miss agnihotri looked between us. Sunshine raised his eyes and looked at me. I took deep breath and opened my mouth. 

"Mam, meet my girlfriend sunshi... umm, i mean annika" i said and sunshine smiled proudly then her face turned into horror.

Please don't say anything. Go with flow sunshine, please .

"Am I?" she asked and i softened my eyes and requested her to play along with me. It took her entire one minute to understand my hints, she rubbed her forehead and then opened her mouth.

"Yeah, i am his girlfriend, one and only" she said with a fake smile on her face. 

Miss agnihotri looked between us with suspicious expression on her face. I gather  my all strength and put my hand on her shoulder and even my soul felt eclectic waves as i touched her. Shit, this was bad idea, very very bad idea.

"How did you guys met each other?" miss agnihotri asked. Now how the hell i am suppose to aanswer this.

"He is my best friend's brother, when he saw me for the first time he was on his knees to make me his girlfriend. I rejected him several time but he never gave up. Once he tried to show me his main part, you know for satisfaction, but i rejected him again, he once became carpenter just to meet me. At the end of the day, i realized he loves me more than his undergarments and other stuffs so i decided to date him" sunshine said and my face turned into horror. What the fuck she said just now. I became carpenter for her, when? i showed her my big snake, when the hell i did that?. I don't remember the time when i was on my knees, what the hell she just said.

Miss agnihotri looked at us and now i know she is gonna beat us for lying to her, but she did the last thing i expected, she smiled. I smiled awkwardly.

"That's so true love" she said and i saw tears on her eyes. what the hell.

"Yeah" sunshine said.

"Well, good for you agastya. You have great girlfriends. Try to make friends also" miss agnihotri said.

"Umm he already have many friends. Yuvraj bhai is his best friend, he is friends with ayush" sunshine.

I hate both of them .

"Then why didn't you tell me about them?" she asked.

Because you were talking like bullet train and didn't gave me time to speak .

"Umm, he is little shy" sunshine said and i just nod.

"Aww! she knows everything about you. How sweet!" she said and i rubbed my eyes.

"God bless you you too and now please get lost" miss agnihotri said and i immediately left her cabin. 

"How was my acting?" sunshine asked in excitement. I was about answer her but some of the girls started to shout.

"Agastya the asshole and annika the blast are dating" they shouted and i received a message on my college group. It says that agastya and annika are dating. Who the hell spread this news so fast. I think in just one minute whole universe knows that we are dating. I look at sunshine , she seems fine, she has no worries on her face. I was about to open my mouth that's when my vibrate and i saw a message from yuvraj.

Yuvraj: I fucking told you to stay away from my sister but you didn't listen to me. Now i am gonna beat the sit out  of you. Call the ambulance for you.

Holy shit, what i have done. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 729 14
π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘΄π’π’π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’„ π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...
1.1M 56.5K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
844K 87.3K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .Λšβ‚Šβœ§β‚ŠΛš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
42.2K 6.4K 16
"It hurts to say this, but I think I have a crush on you." "Chiii!" "Exactly! That's what I thought. Chiii!" 🌷 Reshmi Thevar, a wonderful blend of b...