PIT BABE: the dark nexus

By anonymous_donor

Pit Babe: The dark nexus " follows six demon hunters - Pete, Babe, Alan, Kenta, Winner, and North - as they c... More

Introduction
Demon Hunt
Veiled Memories
Veiled Shadows: Dreamer's Echo
Screams & Whispers
Howls of the night
Marks of Mysteries
Shadows of the Mind
Whispers & Rituals
Whispers of the past
Echoes of Longing
Lost in Reverie: A Dream's Embrace
Echoes of the Dreamworld
Guided by light
Crossing Realms: Reuniting with the Lost
Whispers of Connection
The Unseen Threat: Revelations of Power
Aftermath Echoes: Sonic's Dream
Divergent Realms: Unveiling Powers and Nightmares
Divergent Realities
"Unfinished Echoes: A Farewell to the Unwritten"

The End

308 6 3
By anonymous_donor

Dear lovely pumpkins ❤️✨,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to inform you of my decision to withdraw from writing. This decision was not made lightly, but after much reflection, I believe it is the right path for me at this time.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has supported me along this journey. Your encouragement, feedback, and unwavering support have meant more to me than words can express. It has been an incredible honor to share my thoughts and stories with you, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to have connected with such a wonderful community of readers.

While this chapter may be coming to a close, please know that the memories we've shared and the bonds we've formed will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives, and I hope that our paths may cross again someday.

With deepest appreciation and warm regards,

Anonymous Donor ✨

P.S. Wishing each of you the brightest of futures ahead. May your paths be filled with joy, success, and endless inspiration. Farewell, and good luck on your journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 187 16
This is a story based on character of Pit babe. I decided to make my own fictional timeline. This story is based on vampires, demons, sorcerers. This...
906 30 2
this is just a fan fiction โค๏ธ as we all were sad that way died In the end , i wanted to write this book ( like a sequel for pitbabe ) please remember...
25.3K 763 33
[STOP ATTACKING MY BOOK FOR NO REASON!] แดŠแดœsแด› sแดแดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด›ส™แด€ส™แด‡ แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s โ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ’น โ’ถโ“‰ โ“Žโ“„โ“Šโ“‡ โ“„โ“Œโ“ƒ โ“‡โ’พโ“ˆโ“€ -> ๐”๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐Ÿ”ž -> โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”–๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฑ...
83.3K 1.3K 81
Descended from a powerful and ancient warrior race, Y/n is the last of his kind. After a deadly encounter with a fallen angel, Y/n will be forced to...