SeeHearSpeak •[MASHLE]• x Mal...

由 Ghost_bin14

SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind... 更多

•INTRODUCTION•
- CH.1
- CH.2
-CH.3
-CH.4
-CH.6
-CH.7
-CH.8
-CH.9
-CH.10
-CH.11

-CH.5

1K 81 11
由 Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
Demons Banquet || Tomonari Sora

"Aa, kappira keya sonokuchi
utage, utage ga hajimande
mottaini eya ichido kiri
suki na mono dake
tabe na hare"
___________________________________

Swish...

BLINK

swoosh...

BLINK

A certain H/c haired man blink at the scene infront of him in anticipation.
Both Mash and Lance were standing there, sending glared at each other while the wind blows tint piece of leaves.

'are they going to begin or...?'

"What's this about?" Mash finally break the tension.
"You're after them too aren't you? These coins I mean" Lance held up two silver coins in his hands.

'no need to flex I can always pull my two GOLD coins and rub them to his face' M/n yawned, feeling bored at just seeing the two stand.

"Two silver coins?! I thought only a select of upperclassmen had them!" Tom pointed out the obvious.
"Not to mention this guy... He has two line mark! He's totally bad news!"

While Tom gave a brief explanation of how two liners strong M/n decides to ready his snack for the fight.

[SWEET DELIGHT!]

He chanted, creating a plate of macarons midair and chamomile tea
Our elegant little protagonist sets up a table where he can sit. Creating a small tea party for himself.

"We'll bet on each others coin in a match, we will continue until the loser can't lift a finger or gives up"
Lance explained.
"any kind of duel involving magic is considered taboo in this school, that's why I'm hoping you didn't tell headmaster about this, president M/n" Lance turned to glare at the man who was casually sipping tea.

M/n choked, wiping his chin with a napkin.
"N-no! Not at all! Keep going!" M/n averted eye contact, sweating profusely since he did snitch to the headmaster about it.

"Anyway, if you really think about. There's no way you can refuse, not as long as I have this" Lance shook the bottle lightly, proving his point.

"And, the game plays well in my position, not that I even need a handicap. Its clear who the winner will be" the blue haired man said in full confidence.

"At the entrance exam, you were soft. Prioritizing another person instead of your own goal, I could never lose to a slacker like you" Lance insulted Mash, not that it even did any damage on the mushroom head kid.

M/n's eyes narrowed at Lance's choice of words.
'why is this dude being an edgelord so hard. I can see his motive but achieving it in that way is pathetic at it's best. Bringing down people who appears as a threat to his goal'
M/n can already tell he wouldn't like the kid's attitude especially when he's picking a fight with his kid, Mash burnedead

"Don't do it Mash!!"
"That's right! I've got a bad feeling about him" Lance shook the bottle alittle to make the three shut up with their complaints.

"What's wrong? Are you getting cold feet?" Lance scoffs.
"No, enough of that, let's just get this started" Mash prepared his fist.
Lance shrug his shoulders, taking out his wand out of his robe pocket.
"Ah, atleast you've got spirit" Mash waited for Lance's first move.

"But first, let's make things a bit easier"
Lance direct his wand upward, making M/n raise a brow at his action. Before realizing what was about to happen.

[SEE NO EVIL: PERCEIVE ATROCITY!]

M/n opened his umbrella, creating a barrier to protect him inside as long as he's inside the umbrella, he then pointed the eye of his umbrella to mash to protect him as well.

[GRAVIOLE!]

Lance's magic made the ground tremor,
Once the smoke dissipate, the area they were in appear to look wider and more space to move, creating an arena like steps.

"This makes things alot more easier" Lance nonchalantly said. Meanwhile M/n was shocked as he deactivate his protective barrier.

"M-M-M-M-MOTHER N-NATURE!!!!!!" M/n shouted, his eyes widened at the clean cut trees. Leaving stumps of the trunk.

"DON'T YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR MOTHER NATURE?!" M/n  shouted at the Blue-haired man. An irk mark appeared on the said man
"This makes the battle more easier if we have space to move" M/n grit his teeth at Lance's words.

As a nature lover like M/n, it makes him angry that people don't appreciate the value of mother nature. Its literally the source of peoples Oxygen!

However, M/n has to calm down and reserve his anger until the match was over. He'll beat the living crap out of Lance later when Mash is done beating him.

"Flashy performances... Are unnecessary!" Mash launched forward to land a punch
"Trying to win against me without using magic? Don't make me laugh"

[GRAVIOLE!]

As soon as he said that, a powerful force of gravity pushed Mash down onto the ground, creating a crack.

GRIP
M/n's grip on his teacup hardened. Seeing Mash getting owned.

"Are you serious? You're acting so half-heartedly. Do you even have any aspiration in life? Of course you don't. And yet, you manage to earn a silver coin" the force made Mash go deep into the dirt. Creating more cracks.

"I don't need anyone disturbing my playing field. I'll be the last one standing, nobody else can reach an inch. Scums like you can just roll on the ground for all I care"
Lance blatantly threw insults after insults to the helpless Mash who attempted to stand up

"trying to stand up is useless, no one can withstand this overwhelming gravity"

CRACK— The teacup broke in the president's hand. The shards prickling his skin, leaving a crimson liquid drip onto the ground.

He needs to stop it.

He needs to put the student in his place.

Talking to a fellow student like they're the bottom of the barrel human being irk him the most.

[SPEAK NO EVIL: SPEECH THY V—

M/n was about to cast his spell onto Lance but Mash acted before he can.

"I can do enough without standing" the lad mumbled, putting his hand inside the dirt. Surprising Lance.

Mash pulled out a root underground, which luckily, the end of it was where Lance was standing.
Lance acted fast and jumped away, shaking the bottle with the three flying midair inside. M/n was also surprised

'thats... Impossible...! Huh..'
Lance looked up to find Mash standing with the roots still in his hands.

"Do you actually like rolling on the ground, too?"
Mash coldly look at Lance.
'this kid...' M/n started.

Mash wasted no time and dash towards Lance.

[GRAVIOLE!]

As he casted another gravity spell, Mash brushed the force as a minor inconvenience and launch his fist forward.

'he's quicker than before...!"

Mash missed a blow but quickly changed his direction to try again

'IS INSANE...!" And shoves a macaron in his mouth, his blood getting pumped.

however, all it did was remove the necklace his opponent wore.

The pendant lands on the ground, next to Mash's feet while Lance formed a distance between him and Mash.
Mash picks up the pendant.
"What's this?" The raven-haired male opened the pendant to reveal...

A little girls photo...

Mash became into a full on panic mode. His face still expressing a stoic face.
"L-L-L-Lolicon, he's a lolicon"
M/n spits the tea out his mouth by hearing the information from Mash.

That's adds more red flags for M/n.
A nature destroyer and worse of all he's a Lolicon.

"M/n-san h-he's a creep, we need to call the cops" M/n nodded at Mash's plead. Standing up with his umbrella pointed towards Lance.

[SPEAK NO EVIL: WHISPE—

"Im not" Lance cuts off M/n casting a spell.
"then are you a creep in the making?" Mash asks
"i said I'm not" Lance clear it off for Mash.

" I don't have a lolita complex..." Lance started.
" I have a sister complex" Lance confessed.
M/n and Mash was frozen in place now fearing the man infront of them.

"and is that any better?" Both M/n and Mash said in sync, tilting their heads.
"give it back" Lance opened his palms for the pendant.
"oh okay" Mash threw the pendant to Lance without a second thought.

The said man puts the pendant inside his robe pocket. And then he asks;
"let me ask you, mushroom head. What's the most precious thing in this world?" Lance narrowed his eyes, waiting for an answer.

"huh? Dude, you're putting me on a tough spot here" Mash shakes, a bit nervous to decide but came to a conclusion to his question

"Creampuf—"

"Wrong"

...

"human life—"

"Wrong"

...

"Love—"

"Wrong"

"freedom*

"Wrong!"

"Creampuf—"

"WRONG!"

Lance shouted, and then pointed towards the H/c haired male.

"YOU! PRESIDENT!"

"YES?!" M/n replied, getting caught off guard by the sudden outburst.

"WHATS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THIS WORLD?!"

"PEACE—"

"STUPID!"

"MONEY—"

"MORON!

"ME—"

"FOOLISH!"

"YOUR MOM—"

"IMBECILE!"

"WTF—"

"AUGHHHHH!!!! WRONG! WRONG WRONG, WRONG!!!!" Lance finally lost it and was ready to yell at the two morons infront of him

"Oh shit, dudes about to go full on edgelord final form"

"WHY CAN'T YOU BOTH ANSWER IMMEDIATELY?! ONE PLUS ONE IS TWO, YELLOW AND BLUE MAKES GREEN THE ANSWER IS SO OBVIOUS" M/n and was Mash was clinging to each other at this point, creeped out by Lance's outburst. While M/n activates his shield again.

"SO, WHAT IS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THIS WORLD?!" Lance paused for a moment to grip his face in rage.

"My little sister..."

...
...
...

"well everyone has different priorities, don't they?"

"My fault for having no sister..."
Mash and M/n lets go of each other, dumbfounded by Lance's seemingly 'obvious' answer.

"Utterly disgusting. this world is full of idiots" Lance said with venom lacing his voice.
"Creepy~" Mash whispered to the H/c haired male beside him. To which the said man nodded.

Lance had enough of the twos bullshit and walk towards the cliff. Putting the magic bottle on the edge.
"I'm gonna drop this bottle off the cliff" Lance started.
M/n's eyes widened. Surely there's no way he would kill them right?

...Right?

"Then, I'll speed up it's fall with my magic"

...RIGHT?! THATS FUCKING DOUBLE HOMOCIDE.

"You'll try to grab the bottle in order to save your friends...and that's when I'll attack you. Sorry"

Oh yeah just say sorry, yeah it definitely makes up for 4 murders he's about to commit.

However, with the new information. Mash remained unfazed by him

All this, just for his sisters sake. He needed to came on top so he can protect his sister.

Save his sister!

From this unfair treatment and cruel world they live in.
If he can't do that... His sister will end up... Magicless...

And get cast away like a useless member of society.

Like a useless garbage getting thrown into the trash because it has no value anymore.

That's why he'll do anything to become the top student even if it means his sanity getting torn apart.

"HEY! THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!" M/n opened his umbrella, getting ready to stop Lance. However, Mash puts his hand on the males shoulder. M/n was confused but figured Mash has plan up his sleeve.

"Whatever you're going to do...make sure none of you guys gets injured in the process. Do you need my shield?" M/n whispered to Mash. The man in question shook his head.

Lance grit his teeth and let's go of the bottle

[GRAVIOLE!]

The force sends the bottle plummetting at a rapid speed.
"What are you going to do now, mushroom head—" Lance halts at his sentence when he took notice of Mash, wearing a tight body suit, with a pair of white shorts.

His clothes neatly folded on the ground with M/n who was also in shocked.

"Hamstring magic" Mash crouch on the ground, flexing his muscles. Putting himself in a starting position
'hamstring magic? I've never heard of it before.' both M/n and Lance's questions in their head.
"Big bang dash" Lance took not of his stance

'a starting position...?' he thought.

"The choice of losing, the choice of not rescuing, neither exist for me"
Mash made a a quick dash disappearing into a puff of smoke.

'i gotta check something while he's distracted...' M/n thought. Aiming his umbrella towards Lance.

[SEE NO EVIL: REVEAL THY DARK]

A purple glimmer surrounded Lance as M/n saw a vision of what his motivation is for him to do something so cruel.

M/n's lips parted, having to see why he was doing this.

A kind soul, destroyed by motivation to go through such lengths to achieve a goal. The same goal we've been trying to make into a reality.

He's not a bad guy...

He's just... Desperate...

Desperate to save a love one from the fucked up system of the bureau of magic.

All of a sudden Mash returned to the same spot to where he started with the bottle in hand.
'did he really go down there and catch the bottle and then come back here in an instant?! Unbelievable! Is he using physical enhancement magic?!'

Lance readyed his wand once more. Ready to face Mash again.
'i can't falter now, I need to help my little sister—'

"Let's stop this..." Mash suddenly speaks up. Earning Lance and M/n's attention.

"You don't seem like a bad guy to me, I don't think we should be fighting" Mash looks at Lance with sympathetic eyes.
"This bottle is empty, it fake" Mash shook the bottle and walk towards Lance who didn't take kindly by his approaching figure.

"So that means..." Mash took a step forward, closing the gab between him and Lance. The raven-haired male disappeared into the air and next thing Lance knew was getting his pockets dugged through.

Mash successfully found the bottle which contained his friends.
"And we're done" he held the bottle up, the three captives cheering for him.
"WHY?! If I let you go right now, you'll end up earning more silver coins! ARE YOU SCREWING WITH ME?!" Lance shouted, devastated to see his chance slip away.

"Hm, no. not really" Mash answered thoughtlessly
"Then why..."

"I guess I'm too clumsy to make rational decisions" Mash words were like a bullet flying to Lance. Remembering his sisters words to him.

Lance had a change of heart and decided not too push the situation more worse than it is.
"What a wet blanket. I'm out"
Lance walks past M/n and Mash.
"but since we did make a bet, here" tossing a silver coin, Mash catched it with ease.

Lance didn't want to lose a coin, he honestly expected he'll walk away holding 3 silver coins but ended up walking away with 1. This sucks fr.

In the end...Lance is a pretty great guy.

BUT—!

GRA—AAB!

Lance stop dead in his tracks, feeling his collar getting tugged by someone.
"You didn't really think I'll let you go scoot free after that's stunt you did no?" The familiar voice of the one and only president student council.

M/N L/N

Lance gulped, even though the president was shorter than him by 4 centimeter. He still radiates an aura that scream danger.

"You are going to plant 35 seeds as a replacement for the trees you've damaged." M/n held out his umbrella, summoning a packet full of tree seeds.

"I'll watch you while you plant to make sure you won't slack off" M/n puts the packet on Lance's hand.
The male look at the packet on his hands and nodded.
This sure will take alot of time.
.
.
.
.
"Done..." Lance sat on the ground after planting 35 seeds in a span of 2 hours. Now his hands were numb and dirty.
M/n on the other hand was sipping tea while his umbrella
Serve as a parasol.

"Ah, you're done?" M/n stood up and went beside the Blue-haired man. Nodding at the well planted seedlings.

"Good job! You're plating skills is well done!" M/n handed Lance a water bottle along with his crinkles he made.
"Rest up, I'll water then down" M/n pointed to his table. Lance didn't hesitate to take the offer and chug the water like his life depended on it.

M/n watered the dirt with magic while Lance sits under his umbrella, eating the treats M/n gave him.
"Oh, I almost forgot. Here" M/n took out something from his robe and toss it over to Lance, whom catched it with curiosity and interest.
Opening his palms, the man's eyes widened.

It was a silver coin.

"Why..." He was visibly confused, wondering why M/n was giving him a valuable item.
"I saw why you did those things earlier... You should keep mine, I can always earn some more" M/n gave Lance a warm smile. The sun's light makes his smile look more angelic than it already is.

"You know, the reason why I wanted to be a divine visionary as well was to crush the system of taking the life of anyone who wasn't blessed with magic...i wanna protect those helpless people who's treated unfairly" the expression of M/n saddens.

"I wanna build a kind world where that kind of system doesn't exist. I wanna save everyone from the law they call fair. You too wish to demolish that, right?" Lance flinched when M/n mentioned that he saw the reasoning behind Lance's action.

Since when did he cast a spell without him knowing?

"i...yes...I wanna save my sister from getting hand over to the government if her illness keeps up. It'll end up wiping her mark, leaving her magicless" M/n can hear the tone Lance used.

It was fear, anger, and suffering.

" I understand, that's why I want those types of student who wish to abolish that system rise on top. So keep my silver coin and use it for the greater good" Lance nodded at the president's request.

"t...thank you... I'll do whatever i can to become a divine visionary" Lance's voice was full of determination.
And that's what M/n likes to see.

To see a motivated student ready to achieve their goal is very wholesome.

"We should go now, it's getting late" M/n closed his umbrella and made the table and chair disappear into thin air.

Lance followed behind M/n all the way to the dormatory.
Separating once they went inside.

"I promise not to let you down..."

[A/N; here's a tiny meme of M/n and Lance as the sketch of the day]

And baby Mash, because we're the 2nd parent

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.6K 593 15
A Blue Rose. A strange and wonderfully curious mark on Y/n's body. It is a very powerful mark and the last thing you'd expect is a human with this m...
36.6K 1.2K 17
!I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE! This was requested by @TwitchtoastODST Since it's my first ever request I am really excited! Please request if you hav...
17.1K 666 9
(A/N: The book's sadly orphaned/abandoned 😔🙏) Welp, you get sucked into Mashle: Magic and Muscle's story, and you have to do work too???? Boring 😒...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...