Elevator Game S2: Secrets and...

By elemariaJin

Ya back to normal life but... Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide, blood ect If you feel uncomfortable then you... More

Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2: Friends and Past
Chapter 3: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4: Meet you- Gone wrong
Chapter 5: Back
Chapter 6: Old Memories
Chapter 7: Together forever
Chapter 8: Welcome back home
Chapter 9: Office- Ya Normal
Chapter 10: Birthday.. but
Chapter 11: Mistake?
Chapter 12: Chaos
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: Meet the Demon
Chapter 15: The impolite kid
Chapter 16: Story time
Chapter:17 Ice cream battle
Chapter 18: Ice cream battle (part 2)
Chapter 20: Unexpected
Chapter 21: Understanding and Trust
Chapter 22: Consequences
Chapter 23: Chaos
Chapter 24: Chaos and...
Chapter 25: The rule
Chapter 26: The Past
Chapter: 27 Its painful love
Chapter 28 Bringing back everything
Chapter 29: The Past...
Chapter 31: Reality Check Part 2
Chapter 32: Confession

Chapter 30: Reality Check

12 3 0
By elemariaJin

Y/n (Demon):

One day this girl with secret identity killed the principal in his cabin silently when he tried to do something bad with a teenage girl.

Kids knew it's that 3 year old girl with a nickname of Emma.

Y/n: I don't know how but I fainted and when I woke up.. I saw crying eonnie..and teachers in the room with the dead principal.. I was scared.. I didn't knew what happened...

Demon: Y/n... I killed that Principal..

Y/n: what!? It was you!?

Demon: yes.. Principal's body was so burned from face to toes that everyone shocked to death but this girl was in the corner with dried tears on the red face trembling in sleeping state.

But this didn't surprised them because the burns were mild but the body was so hot as fire.

Doctors made a report with worried face and scared tone because... The organs inside the body was fully burned.

Y/n: ... I.. I killed him..? I'm a murderer..?

Her tears were flowing silently without her knowing. Demon just sighed because she can do nothing to comfort her.

She kept on asking if she's a murderer and finally Raven, the demon spoke in deep yet calm voice that...

Demon: you didn't killed him.. It was me and I won't say I or you is a murderer because he got punishment from the hell Lord daughter. This is what happen in the hell y/n. So stop blaming yourself for nothing.

Y/n: but... But..

Demon: he deserved that y/n..he was working illegally. He was corrupt and so his actions.. Stop crying and sobbing like a 5 year old kid idiot!!

Y/n DG: Cry one more time and I will make you to choke in your lungs! And you know... This incident made to wish to have you, Raven.

Raven: I know that. When I saw you for the first time, I was surprised that this girl is the one doppelganger who wanted me more than anything. Y/n, she almost had me but-

Y/n: we should go home now....

She spoke in deep low voice and Raven understood and so the doppelganger and that's why..

Y/n DG: I know, that time Satan stopped me. He made to do a mistake and I failed to get her. And I'm really very grateful for that. (Chuckled)
I would be a destructive weapon if I had this demon. She is doing this when she is with a normal human then imagine how powerful she would be even she live inside the body of a doppelganger?

Raven: wanna try?

Y/n DG: no thank you. I don't wanna die.

Y/n: you said it like that song. (Smirk)

Hobi: what's roaming in your mind..?

Y/n: you will know that soon.

Next day:

Outside the Forever Bulletproof Cafe

Hoseok: yeah I will wait outside

Hobi: Suga, Y/n you both wait inside.

Y/n DG: seat number is 7.

Suga: ok..

Y/n was staring him with a scariest gaE while a sharp knife is moving in her hands in circle.

He was scared thinking it might be Raven.

Suga: (I tried to get the waiter's attention by blinking in Morse code)

Y/n: why are you blinking so much?

Suga: I got something in my eyes..

Y/n: here let me get it out.. (While pointing the knife)

Suga: no thank you. (I don't wanna die.)

Waiter: Bonjour. Sir was blinking at me. Is this because your friend is a freak?

Y/n: (^_^)...

Suga: No..

Waiter: very good then. Bon appetite.

Y/n: (^_^)

(This video to understand what actually happened <3)

Y/n: why he asked that, Suga?

Suga: haha.. I don't even know..

Jin: .... (Windshield wiper laugh!!!)

Suga: huh...?

Waiter: KIM FKING SEOKJIN!!!!!

Suddenly that waiter transform into y/n DG and Suga's wide eyes get wider.

Seokjin aka Jin is still laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Y/n DG: YOU FKING RUINED THE PLAN!!! YOU LITTLE PIG!!!

Suga: ... Y/n DG... employee...?

Y/n: . . . .

Suga: ........ Wait it was a prank!?!?

Jungkookie: Yes for nothing.

Y/n: thank you Mr. Kim for runing the plan completely.. You may stop laughing..

Suga: Y/n DG...is a shape shifter...?

Y/n DG: many abilities I have,
Mr. Min Suga.

Yoongi: but to transform like that in public...

Jungkook: and adding to that, you are showing your powers in front of many eyes...

Y/n: this.. isn't dangerous Jungkook...

Hoseok: what do you mean...?

Y/n DG: to be honest... This cafe is not.... human cafe..

Y/n: this cafe is shape shifter itself.. And this cafe can change its location too..

All: what!?!?!?

Jimin: it's not a normal cafe?

Mochi: who's the owner of this cafe..?

Mammon: it's me. Hi! The cafe is mine.

He appeared suddenly from behind and the humans as well their Doppelganger surprised and V screamed in surprised while asking..

V: who the hell are you!?!?

Mammon: From 7 hell Lord demons, I'm Mammon. I'm greed.

V: ma... Mammon..?

Mammon: don't worry, I'm not angry at you. I thought to have a family dinner with both y/n but their family is you all. So with a prank, they hot you all here.

Y/n DG: but only those humans come here who have done sins.

Y/n: It's Mammon's way to take them to hell.

Namjoonie: ... Hell Lords have their own ways to get the bad people?

Mammon: yes. Mine is this cafe. Lucifer and me being humans here by luring them. Asmodeus, wish fulfilling games like 11 miles. Satan's game can take you to different world like Bloody Marry and Elevator Game.

All: what!?!?

Namjoon: Elevator Game is Satan's Game?

Hobi: and we doppelgangers... Are just ways to kill... Those humans..for him?

Lucifer: (teleport) yes, it is. By showing their sins and negativity. If you change then you can go back otherwise die.
If you failed to escape even though you are good and entered in the game by mistake, then your soul will live in Ghost world and soon will be sent to heaven. But Hoseok, you are neither bad not good.

Hoseok: ... Understood.

Jungkook: wait.. it was y/n's idea to play this game..

Jin: oh yeah..why you made us all to play Elevator Game..?

Y/n: actually it was.. Satan's idea..

All: what!?!?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 19K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...
10.9K 443 51
"Even if I want you , I know I can't have you. There a reason I have to do this y/n....and for that I'm so sorry. But it's for the best." ...
1.1K 80 26
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤... 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 - 𝟙.𝟝.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟠. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 - 𝟚𝟚.𝟛.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡. 𝔹𝕠𝕪×...
1.3K 220 39
The place where you'll know about your sins and results of the same but was it a good decision to play this game..? Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide...