Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข

1.6K 112 178
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- A lot of you have asked me to update this so... Either way happy reading.

Sorry for the slight wait as I was a bit busy.

Since most of you asked Ranpo and Poe (I love Ranpo you can't blame me for not taking this opportunity either way)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was warm one will say.

As the crowds walk around pushing around the people in a hurry.

The certain ravenete frowns in annoyance at the weather as he walks on the way while eating his vanilla ice cream cone.

His eyes flicker onto notices something or someone familiar.

His steps came to a halt as he took notice of the certain h/c hair male busy drinking (f/f) (favorite flavor) iced boba tea with your other hand typing on the phone, his eyes widened as he recognized the familiar blank expression male was.

'Port mafia researcher? Didn't though I will meet him today... Instead, why can't I find him and when I least expect I see him?' Ranpo thought to himself frustratedly while his green eyes narrowed.

There you sat unbothered by some people staring as busy on texting on their phones, you took a sip of your boba tea as you focused solely on the phone. One will say you look like waiting for a date well perhaps they aren't far from their thoughts.

"Am i a sore sight or too divine in your eyes focus that you seem to stare for minutes" You simply asked as your eyes flickered away from your phone and glanced up at him.

"You can say both" he replied nostalgically as he took a seat across your table.

"Oh... So I am divinely sore sight person?" You asked as Ranpo smirked.

"Take it as a compliment... Either way what ya doing here? Doesn't often see you out?"

"Hmm? Why do you sound like you check my schedule?" You asked with a neutral face as Ranpo smiled.

"Perhaps as the detective, I know a thing or two... Either way... Isn't this the new boba store didn't think you were a fan of drinks you often like tea... Heard from the president not me".

" correct I like tea but... Carving for drinks is not wrong I suppose"

"Perhaps..." Ranpo arranged his hat as his face normally closed.

"...are you here to buy one?" You asked after some second silence as Ranpo thought for a moment.

"Let me see the price," Ranpo asked as you handed your drink to him he scanned on the back of the container.

"What flavor is this?" He asked as you said the flavor.

"Is it good?" He asked after scanning the drink as you nodded with a gentle smile on your lips.

"I will indeed say it is... Sweet"

"...can I try it?"

"Of course, I'm sure the cafe has more of this fla-" you paused as you stared at him who took a sip from your boba tea.

"..."

"You are right it can be one of my favorites," he said taking another sip of the drink as you blinked twice and then thrice.

"You do know I drank with the same pipe" you replied as Ranpo smiled while blushing slightly at you being straightforward about what he just did.

"Is that a problem...? I shouldn't drink this?"

"You may... I am just stating... A fact"

"A fact of..."

"Hmm... If I remember... An indirect kiss because we share the same pipe" you said with a raised eyebrow as Ranpo coughed and kept down the boba tea.

"I... Suppose..." He mutters with his eyes slightly glancing at you.

"...either way are you here out on a case? Won't the agency find it weird that you have been here with me in this cafe"

"Oh? What will they even assume of me being here? Instead, you should be grateful I'm spending time here with you, as the greatest detective in your presence"

"...oh I'm indeed grateful for you here"

His cheeks turn red again yet he quickly brushes them off by laughing.

"Nothing less from you! I knew we had something"

"Do we?" You asked while tilting your head to the side a bit, observing him with a slight smile.

'Is it me... Or is he flirting' Ranpo thought to himself as he scolded himself to assume you will be flirting with him and if you were... He doesn't mind it.

"So... Holiday?" Ranpo asked as you nodded while calling for the waitress.

"One more f/f Boba drink and... What time of cake do you like?" You asked Ranpo who was contemplating whether he should finish the drink you gave (not really) or Will it make it awkward?

"Edogawa-san"

"h-huh? Oh... Strawberry cake for me"

"Alright..." Your attention reverts to the waitress and smiles a bit noticing her nervousness.

"One slice of strawberry cake and one slice of vanilla cake with cherry on top"

The waitress leaves as Ranpo glances around feeling awkward.

"There... Are something I want to ask"

"Oh? What is it?" You asked as Ranpo gulped down in slight nervousness but quickly regained his composure and spoke.

"Do you know... Yosano-san from earlier days? If so... Why doesn't she remember..." Ranpo asked eying you who merely smiled a bit.

"...I suppose we aren't close... I suppose"

"...You call her Akiko"

Your smile stiffens as you let out a sigh.

"I felt like it"

"...for some reason, she never recorrects instead she seems unbothered whenever you call her first name"

"...shall I not call her first name?"

"oh no, it is your choice... I was just curious why... "

"...Be on point instead of hitting the bushes"

Ranpo smirked as he wore his glasses.

You wonder if he ever tries to solve something without his glasses.

"I suppose... So tell me, Researcher... Why did you erase Yosano-san's memory for?"

"She does remember everything I do-"

"She forgot you"

"I suppose it is for betterment... As there is saying people forget their past because their brain kept it astray because it is trauma"

"So you gave her trauma"

"...I'm your age"

"...that doesn't mean you won't throw trauma on her"

"Perhaps"

"...I don't get you"

Ranpo said with a serious tone as you softly chuckled.

"Oh? Is the world's greatest detective having trouble figuring me out?"

Ranpo smirk as he tug away his glasses and lean a bit on the table.

"Yes, that's why I want to know more and more about you... What do you even think, what do you do in your free time, what do you do on mafia besides researching... Perhaps murdering people?, what kind of Research do you do... What you... Eat... What schedule do you have regularly, what's your favorite things or colors... What tea do you like and which cafe do you often visit and..."

"And?"

"...In simpler terms, I want to know... What is your plan"

You raise your left eyebrow.

"My plan?"

"...You join port mafia on your free that's for sure... You... Have a motive where the Port Mafia" as he leaned closer across the table with his right hand on the table as his face leaned closer to your formed his eyes were slightly narrowed staring "succeeded on giving it to you"

"Clever as always... Edogawa-san... You surely are truly very intelligent" you replied with softness laced in your tone with a hint of... Joy?

Ranpo took the drink that he contemplated and took a sip.

"Hmm... What's your type?" Ranpo asked after some silence as you looked at him confused.

"My... Type?"

"Yeah... Everyone has their type while thinking of the future... Partner" Ranpo asked with curiosity on his smile as you thought for a moment.

"... Like?"

"Like... My type is people who are kind but don't act on helping in front but behind the scenes"

"Oh..."

"..."

"...anything else?"

"...seriously? I'm asking you not to be asked"

"...well I suppose... I like people who... Is very... Determine?"

"Determine in what"

"I... Don't know"

"...how about hair preference of sorts"

"...blonde?"

"You like blonde hair?" Another voice said alarming you both.

The certain taller brunette frowns.

"Oh, Allan-san/Poe"

"Ah... Sorry if I came out of the blue... But y/n-kun you like blonde hair?" Poe asked you as you nodded slightly confused as to why he seemed to be about.

"You both know each other?" Ranpo asked as you nod

"I used to work for Allan-san as his Butler"

"...butler?" Ranpo glances at Poe who meekly smiles as Karl comes beside you as you pared him.

"Besides... Ranpo-kun and Y/n-kun how did you both meet?"

"...uh... Basically... Through organization working..."

"Wrong," Ranpo said as you sweatdrop with a 'what shall I even say then' look.

"Wrong?"

"He is the case I'm unraveling"

"...I'm a case now?" You asked only to be ignored By Ranpo mentioning how you both met on the... Bench.

"Take a seat if you are free," you asked as Poe nodded and took a seat the table was side by side.

Poe has been in the middle of you and Ranpo who sat across from each other.

The ordered food arrived.

"...Why didn't you tell me you were a part of the Port Mafia?"

"If I did... Will you even let me stay?"

"I suppose... Not"

"..."

"When did he work for you?" Ranpo asked.

"He was in America... Eventually" Poe said as you nodded.

"Vacation? And forgot to bring your wallet?"

"No... I was kidnapped and shipped out of Japan"

"..."

"..."

"... Why do you sound like you are used to being kidnapped"

"...I'm not used to being kidnapped it happens..."

"...and is that how you met Poe?"

Poe nodded as he explained Ranpo of you and his relationship as you were busy enjoying the deserts.

Time seems to pass as the three of you end up being in the face for three hours.

You were going to leave early but you find it rude to leave because... They... Seems to be asking a lot of questions too.

"Where do you stay now...?" Poe asked as you smiled a bit, "In Yokohama?"

"..."

"..."

"...He won't say his address as he is a Port Mafia researcher it is classified information," Ranpo said as you nodded which made Ranpo feel slightly proud to have helped you by telling him where you live.

Trust me he knows.

And the fact he by chance met you on the way to see where you live by crossing paths.

Poe frowns slightly.

"O-oh..."

"...besides researcher do you often stay in the office and come late?"

"Yes?"

"Ah..."

"...Ranpo-kun why don't you say Y/n-kun with his name?"

"..." Ranpo thought for a moment.

"Alright L/n hear what Poe said it is not on me who had the urge to coal your name so it means we are friends now"

"...oh... Okay... Edogawa-san?" You said unsurely as Poe sweatdrop.

"Wouldn't if you call each other first name... I mean... I call you both by the first name but you both don't call me by my first name..."

"..." You glance downside at Ranpo who glances up at you.

"American culture is different from Japan"

"Eh...?"

"Yes, L/n is right... Poe, If we use first name it indicates we are best friends... Besides... L/n and I... Aren't that close"

"...we aren't?" You asked as Ranpo glanced back at you.

"We are?" With a hopeful glance.

"What term are you both in?" Poe asked unsurely as you thought for a moment.

As Ranpo let you think first and speak first so that he won't have to embarrass himself if you say something... Like you are an acquaintance or Friends or... Just random persons who are obsessed with you... Wait... He meant he is just... Well... Knowing your phone number memorized and your favorite foods likeness and knowing your house location.

Is he... stalking? Well, he isn't he thinks.

But either way back to it.

"...Yeah what are we l/n?" Ranpo asked as you glanced at the two one was anticipating (Ranpo) and the other was anxious (poe).

"Wow..."

"Hmm?"

"...I'm speechless... on what to say..."

"...So you won't mind me terming our relation?" Ranpo asked as you nod.

"Alright" as Ranpo glances at Poe and smiles while lean closer to you.

"Well you can say, We are friends but... I may have been more interested in him"

"Oh... That's a relief that you both weren't on a date then" Poe said mindlessly his thoughts out as Ranpo blushed slightly.

"...I suppose...?" You said unsurely as your phone rang. Ignoring the shock Poe and fluster Ranpo.

You see who called.

"Apologise... I shall get going for an emergency"

"Oh... You are leaving..." Poe frowns slightly as you nod.

"Before... I forget here"

"...?!"

"Last time I did not have my phone with me..."

Poe smiled a bit assuring that you hadn't forgotten him.

Things went quiet after you left for two minutes as Poe glanced at Ranpo.

"Ranpo-kun... do you like Y/n-kun?"

"...What nonsense he is... Just someone hard to crack and I'm just curious about him" Ranpo denied as Poe smiled assured by Ranpo's words.

"I see..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to all take care.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕙 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥.

*𝘋𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴...

"𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.

*𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥.

*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰? 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘦? 𝘕𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺/𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭...

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯? 𝘠𝘦𝘴

*𝘪𝘴 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦? 𝘠𝘦𝘴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.7K 23
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š.. ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ.. ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ.. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š... ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š!" Contains: - blood, gore ...
59.1K 1.8K 15
bungou stray dogs sigma x reader <3 i couldn't find a sigma x reader so i decided to write one. hope you enjoy it. please vote and comment if you lik...
41.1K 1.7K 18
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ Various BSD x Male R...
169K 5.8K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...