Mesmerized By Her (COMPLETED)

By darkmidnight030

Everything about her screams perfection, aphrodite herself might feel overshadowed if they stood side by side... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
ANNOUNCEMENT!
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER (R+18)
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 22

125 9 0
By darkmidnight030

NO ONE'S POV

The car ride to the mall was a peaceful journey, the soft hum of the engine providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

Kivriel and Allyna talked about many things, laughing together as they watched the scenery pass by. They remembered fun childhood games and shared funny stories about embarrassing moments.

With a playful grin, Allyna nudged Kivriel.

"Come on, spill the tea! Imposibleng wala kang kahihiyan ginawa nong bata ka pa?"

Kivriel leaned back, her eyes glinting mischievously as she recalled a particular incident from her childhood.

"Let me think... Ah, I remember a time when I was just 8 years old. Lian, Kyll, Caizen, and I decided to have a bike race. Hindi pa masyadong marunong mag bike sila Lian, tapos ako todo yabang sa kanila non kasi mas nauna ako matutong mag bike. I even attempted a daring no-hands stunt. Syempre sa sobrang kayabangan ko I lost my balance and ended up sa potek sa playground that time puro bata sa playground non, mostly girls. It was such a humiliating moment that I couldn't bear to show my face outside for the next three days!"Kivriel exclaimed.

Their shared laughter filled the car, kahit ang taxi driver ay pasimpleng ngumingiti sa usapan ng dalawa.

As Kivriel and Allyna entered the arcade, they were greeted by bright lights and the cheerful sounds of various games. Kivriel's eyes lit up with excitement, and she turned to Allyna with a wide smile.

"This place is amazing! Where should we start?" tanong ni Kivriel.

"Nagugutom ako, kain muna tayo." Allyna answered.

"Copy kitten, tara don sa may food court." akit sa kaniya ni Kivriel.

They walked towards the food court. Hindi naman mapigilan mapaismid ni Allyna ng makita ang tingin ng tao kay Kivriel while the latter was oblivious to the people who were literally gawking at her.

this human can be effortlessly attractive.

Allyna thought to herself.

"I hate when their being like that." Out of nowhere kivriel exclaimed habang nakakunot ang noo.

"Huh?." takang tanong ni allyna.

"Like what?" she added.

"those freakin' assholes that literally gawking at you." Kivriel mumbled to herself.

"Huh? I didn't catch that." tanong ulit ni Allyna.

"Nevermind, what do you want to eat?." pag iiba ng usapan ni kivriel.

"Ice cream." Allyna plainly said but her eyes are shining looking at the ice cream in front of her.

"Okay, I'll order, go find a seat."

"Ok----- No, samahan na kita umorder." nakataas na kilay na sagot ni Allyna ng makita ang tingin ng babaeng bantay sa ice cream parlor kay Kivriel.

Tumango lang naman si Kivriel at takang tinignan si Allyna na ngayon naka busangot at naka cross arms.

"I'll go order some snacks there, wait for me." paalam ni Kivriel.

Umalis naman agad si Kivriel habang si Allyna ay nakunot ang noo pa rin na naghihintay ng order dahil sa babaeng bantay na habol tingin pa rin sa manliligaw.

"Excuse me, pwede bang mag-focus ka sa ginagawa mo hindi sa girlfriend ko?" Allyna said bitchily.

Napayuko naman ang girl vendor dahil sa hiya.

"I'm sorry po ma'am." hingi ng tawad nito at binilisan na ang pag-asikaso ng order nila Allyna.

Napairap naman si Allyna.

"Hi, Allyna" someone greeted her from afar behind.

She turned to face the person who greeted her, realizing it was Caleb.

"Oh, hi Caleb." Allyna replied awkwardly.

"You're alone?" Caleb asked, scratching his head, feeling a bit shy.

"No, she's with me. What do you need?" Kivriel coldly interjected and pulled allyna by holding allyna's waist close to her.

"Ohhh, the Mercer's dude is here, wassup dude?" Caleb greeted while smirking.

"Can't deal with you right now, fuck off." Kivriel aggressively said, annoyed.

"Chill pre, I'm just trying to be nice here" sagot ni Caleb habang nakataas ang dalawang kamay.

"Who do you think you're fooling?" Kivriel asked, annoyed, as she walked closer to Caleb, their faces now inches apart.

Kivriel looked furious, while Caleb smirked devilishly.

"Enough." Allyna intervened, stepping closer to Kivriel.

"Is there something you want to say, Caleb? It can wait, we're on a date right now," Allyna explained, smiling apologetically at Caleb.

Caleb's expression darkened slightly, but he quickly smiled back at Allyna

"Not really, since I didn't have the chance to apologize that I ditched you to the play, gusto ko lang sana sabihin reason ko but it can wait naman, see you in a while I guess?" Caleb charmingly said.

Kinabahan naman si Kivriel sa narinig dahil hanggang ngayon walang idea sila Allyna na sila ang reason kung bakit di naka attend ng play sila Caleb.

Allyna simply nodded.

"Okay, we'll go first. bye!" she replied, returning to Kivriel's side and walking away to find a place to eat.

As they walked away from Caleb, his once sheepish expression turned dark.

"Can't wait to ruin you, Mercer." he muttered to himself.

"And can't wait to taste you, Allyna." Caleb whispered devilishly to himself

Allyna and Kivriel found a cozy spot in the, sa may tagong parte at malayo sa attention ng mga tao.

They sat across from each other, the bustling sounds of the arcade fading into the background as they focused on each other.

"So, what do you feel like doing first after natin kumain?" Kivriel asked, her expression softening as she looked at Allyna.

Allyna grinned. "Let's start with the claw machines. I've been itching to get some rewards.

Kivriel chuckled. "Of course, the arcade it is. I'll make sure to beat you in every game."

"As if manalo ka sa'kin." pag yayabang ni Allyna.

Napatawa naman si Kivriel sa narinig.

"Ba't naman ako matatalo sa'yo aber?." nang aasar na tanong nito.

"Dzuhh you're courting me kaya I know mag papatalo ka sa'kin para mag palakas." Allyna answered.

"Sus if I know ikaw mismo manliligaw sa'kin if hindi a----"

Hindi natuloy ni Kivriel ang sasabihin ng saksakan s'ya ng french fries sa bibig ni allyna and looked at warningly.

"Shut up, you're too cocky." 

"Stop denyi-

"But yeah naisip ko rin ‘yan." Allyna replied not let kivriel finishing what she was saying.

"Syempre, ako na ‘to eh." Kivriel replied proudly while fixing her bangs.

"Oo na, bilisan mo na kumain gusto ko na mag laro." Allyna demanded.

"Subuan mo'ko please." Kivriel teased.

"In your dreams!" Allyna replied at tinapunan ng isang pirasong fries si kivriel.

Sinamaan naman s'ya ng tingin nito but seeing was cutely smiling at her she just shrugged it off.

Parehas naman sila tumawa sa pinagagawa nila however, underneath her smile, Kivriel still felt a bit hurt from the earlier interaction with Caleb.

how allyna softly talked to Caleb.

She tried to push it aside, not wanting it to affect their day together.

ALLYNA'S POV

"Let's make a bet." Riel challenged me.

She was holding a ball, examining it before taking a shot. We were at the basketball station in the time zone area, and we've been going around trying different arcades.

So far, I've won every game against her. I'm not sure if I'm just that good or if she's letting me win para hindi ako mainis, but I like to think it's because I'm really good.

"A bet? Hindi ka pa nga nanalo sa'kin eh? I don't want to hurt your feelings when I beat you in basketball." I said confidently.

I heard her chuckle, and then she looked at me challengingly, from head to toe, with a smile that dared me.

"Let's see then, are you up for it?" she challenged.

"Okay, I'm in. So, what's the bet?" I asked.

She took the ball and made a shot, then took another shot, both of them going in smoothly. She dribbled the ball and made another shot, and it went in again.

She looked at me seriously and said,

"If I win, you have to go on a date with me." She said it seriously, walking closer to me, towering over me due to the height difference.

I gulped as we stood close together, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks as I looked back at her.

pak na pak na naman ang kabadingan ko!

The memory of the incident in the library flashed through my mind, and I blushed even more. I saw her smirk because of my reaction.

parang gusto ko ng kiss

parang gusto ko s'ya ikiss ulit

"Deal or no deal?" she whispered huskily.

I felt goosebumps as I heard her voice.

God, that was hot!

"Deal" I unconsciously replied, still mesmerized by her gaze.

"Okay then, let's start." she said with a smile, grabbing the ball and starting to shoot while smiling to herself.

DID SHE JUST?!

"Dinadaan mo ako sa tingin-tingin mo ha! Anong gagawin mo pag ako ang nanalo? Game? Aha, you'll be my slave for as long as I want." reklamo ko at sinuntok sa balikat na ikinatawa n'ya.

"As you wish kitten." Kivriel replied and we started playing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 201 8
Dalawang lalaki ang makikipag agawan sa dalagang kanilang inalagaan. Si Arthur, ay ang Ama ni Celia. Minahal at inaruga niya ang dalaga hanggang sa t...
444K 16.4K 35
"If someday, when you realize that I could somehow be a part of your life , I'll always be your shooting star." Santi X Martee
85.2K 3.8K 21
A story about a girl who will cross paths with four gorgeous girls that will falls in love with her.