๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™€๐™,, ๐˜๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜Ž๐˜•!๏ฟฝ...

By ZiezeeQ

[ONGOING] [FUNDAMENTAL PAPER EDUCATION X GN!READER] You transfer to a new school, unaware of the dark, vile a... More

PAPER
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]

[5]

4.8K 93 494
By ZiezeeQ

(March, 29 2024)
Vote for characters to be love interests in the firstest chapter! Im gonna pick 3-4 characters that gets the most votes, closing in April 1, 2024

Anyways have fun with this rushed chapter i pulled outta my ass

i swear im making the next chapter longer and ill add more Oliver crumbs

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1111 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙄𝙏 wasn't too long before the white and black haired color girl found you.

"Hey! where did you go? i thought you got kidnapped!" Zip exclaimed, pulling your arm with a worried expression.

You could only smile at her nervously, sweat dripping down your face.

"Sorry.." you apologize, clearly saying sorry since you were the one that left anyways.

"Hey! no need to apologize! it's Edward's fault anyways!" Zip says, grinning.

You KINDA felt bad for the guy.

------------

Zip was dragging you EVERYWHERE, if she goes there, you go there. If she goes that way, you go that way. She basically knows wherever you are, wherever you go, she's not too far. She even knows your address, you never even told her.

She only left you alone whenever someone would point it out, or if she's with Oliver and Edward. She also leaves you alone if someone else is with you, she wouldn't mind to pull you with her if its Engel, she says its bad to hang out with him, blaming him to have birds in his hair because of his feathers. When she's just aware he has feelings for you.

Her two friends noticed this behavior of hers, she was hanging out with them more less likely just to give almost all of her time to you. Oliver was curious of what made her do this, why you though? That attitude of hers towards you was highly suspicious.

Maybe he can find out what was so interesting about you to get Zip head over heels for you. Even Edward was curious.

You were talking with Ruby and Bubble, you managed to get closer to the two girls, they were calm the most of the time, thats one thing you liked the most about them.

Ruby has a white flat-screened television for her head. Her black monitor shows box-shaped eyes, eyebrows, a mouth, and cheeks, which are all saturated pink. She wears a pink bow to the right of her screen. Her hair is blonde and knee-length. Ontop if her are two black horns, with a rainbow connecting them. Ruby's torso is also white, alongside her boxy hands. Her upper torso contains a pink, yellow, and blue rectangle, while her lower torso has a rainbow. Her arms and legs are black, and she has four claw-like fingers. She were colorful leg warmers, which are also pink, yellow and blue. Her tail resembles a black plug with white tips.

You managed to meet other more people who became your friends, four of them were Riley, Robby, Skell and Kevin. All of them had their unique personalities and appearance.

You three were walking by the hallway, talking with one to another.

You parted your ways from them when you arrived infront of your locker, waving them goodbye.

You opened your locker, your eyes staring at Zip's letters, there was like, 65 of them.

Okay, maybe you did lie when you said you were gonna read them soon. Who would read 65 love letters anyways? (side eyes fartyparty1111)

You started making your way to your last class of the day.

You entered the class, looking around. all chairs were almost taken, so you had no choice to sit behind the three. (Oliver, Zip, Edward if it wasn't too obvious) You could see Zip's eyes sparkle in realization, her gaze following you across the room.

She stuck her tongue out at Engel, who was sitting on a desk far from yours, mocking him. Engel only frowned, glaring at Zip.

Zip only laughed at his reaction, earning the attention of her two friends.

Oliver and Edward could only stare at her, visible confusion on their face.

"Yo, what'cha laughing at?" Edward asks, tilting his head in confusion. "you could've seen his face!" Zip says, laughing. Edward and Oliver shot her a unamused glare, which made her laughter die. "Hes always ugly, what do you mean? i see nothing funny." Oliver scoffs, Pointing at Engel who was side eyeing the three.

"Whatever.." Zip replies, crossing her arms.

Zip turns behind, staring at you, waving aggressively with a grin on her face.

You stared back at Zip, waving back nervously. You could feel Oliver's gaze on the both of you, questioning why Zip even likes you that MUCH. There wouldn't be such a reason right?

Oh how he was so wrong.

he could find himself gaining more interest on you on the other day, his eyes on you everytime you were near. (Bro got infected by Zip)

So here you were, who currently got dragged to Zip's 'hideout'. You honestly thought it was Zip who dragged you, so you were surprised to see Oliver standing infront of you.

Why do you even keep getting kidnapped?

"Hey, whats your name?" Oliver asks. Wow, was this dude joking?

"[NAME], Why drag me all the way here if you're just gonna ask for my NAME?" You ask, annoyed.

"Would be wayy TOO overrated to just come up and ask, y'know? This is the much cooler way!" Oliver replies proudly, grinning. You couldn't even tell if he was joking.

"So like, I've noticed Zip being head over heels for you, AND i wanted to see for myself why!" he explains. This guy was LIT annoying, you probably would kick his balls right now if he even had one. (i just shared my thoughts guys sorry)

"Right, now you've already saw, i have something else better to do, have a great day!" You wave, walking away, that was until he stopped you, Holding your arm.

"Noope, your gonna stay right here with me."

Looks like you aren't getting out anytime soon.

-----------

Both of you were making an absolute mess, along with Edward who joined in. You three made a slide using tables and chairs. It was totally unsafe. None of you even wanted to test it.

Zip enters the room, not noticing the not so safe slide at first.

"Oh hey guys!" Zip waves, her eyes landing on the slide which was made with tables and chairs.

"Oh woa, looks fun! let me try!"

"We haven't even checked if it's safe yet-"

Edward was cut off by Zip who already climbed up, about to slide down.

"Ouch.. i think i broke my leg.." Zip cries out.

Pancake break

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 154 12
hello and welcome to "PAPER PEOPLE"!!! this is an x female reader, so i hope you're comfortable with she/her pronouns :3 by the way, if you couldn't...
5.3K 72 14
{{CM:PSPC}} Claire attends the Paper School every day, each day exciting yet mundane. It's a pretty normal school; Everyone's alive and happy, the fa...
86.5K 1.3K 32
tysm for all the support ๐Ÿ–ค - ๐Ÿจโ‹†หšโŸกห– เฃช Since I can't find any good ones I'll just make my own i guess ๐ŸŽ€ แฐ.แŸ ๏ธโ‹†หšโœฟห–ยฐ ALL CHARACTERS (except reader in...
26.9K 506 21
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ ; า“แด˜แด‡ x า“แด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s/สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษดs! โ™ก โžฅ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž! โžฅ Y/N. Was an new student in paper schoo...