ENHYPEN šŽšš„š’š‡šŽš“š’

By tyungyikeuz

šš šœšØš¦š©š„š¢ššš­š¢šØš§ šØšŸ šžš§š”š²š©šžš§ šØš§šž š¬š”šØš­š¬. š¬š­ššš«š­šžš: 28th of January 2024 šžš§šļæ½... More

š¢š§š­š«šØ
š§šØš›šØšš² - š”šžšžš£ššš¤šž (F)
š«šžšŖš®šžš¬š­š¬
šˆ š­š”šØš®š š”š­ š¢ šŸšžš„š„ šŸš¢š«š¬š­ - š¬š®š§š¬š®š§ (F)
š„š«š¦ šš®šžš¬š­š¢šØš§
š’š­š®šœš¤ šˆš§ šŒš² š‡šžššš - š‰ššš¤šžš”šØšØš§ (šŒ)

š‹šØšÆšžš« - š’š®š§š š”šØšØš§ (F)

66 0 0
By tyungyikeuz

Requested by Tmniee

Y/n sighed as she layed in the grass. The birds were chirping but no other sound was to be heard. It was rather peaceful.

Y/n loved going to the park on sunny days, it just felt calming. Little did she know there was a boy admiring her from afar.

+++

Sunghoon chuckled as he watched Y/n giggle at her phone. It was about time he at least tries to talk to Y/n. He's liked her for a while 3 summers.

So, he mustered up the courage to talk to her. "Excuse me?" The girl looked back at him, making his heart melt.

"So I've seen you here a few times so I decided that it's fate, the universe wants us to be friends." The two giggled. But Sunghoon wanted to be more than friends.

+++

Currently, it had been 5 months since the two met. Sunghoon finally got the courage to confess to her. So he planned a whole "friendly date" as he called it for them.

He parked in front of Y/n's house as he waited for her to leave the house. And soon she did. Sunghoon felt weak in the knees when he saw her.

She was wearing a sweet summer dress with soft makeup and her hair out. She got in and quickly apologised. "Sorry I took so long"

"No, no don't apologise... you look gorgeous." He whispered the last part under his breath.

+++

And before they knew it, the whole thing was over. They were sitting in the car watching the sun go down. Until Y/n broke the silence.

"You know, this was really fun Sunghoon." She smiled. "Glad you liked it." He softly said. "Just, thank you."

She looked at Sunghoon before leaning in for a sweet kiss. Sunghoon sat there shocked.

"Hello? Earth to Sunghoon?" Y/n giggled. Sunghoon then kissed her again. "I love you y/n."

"Love you too dummy."

+++
I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN SO LONG BUT IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IVE NEVER WROTE A READER x IDOL BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
19.4K 1.5K 22
Kim Taehyung's family was homophobic, the mere thought of two same gender falling in love disgusted them, so Taehyung hid the secret of him being a g...
66K 3.1K 28
"Just tell me your identity or i can suck every drop of blood from your body" "Well you are not the only one who can suck blood" Started - 4th March...
10K 288 13
Set during the Clone Wars. After the battle of Geonosis, Freya was given her own troops. The 307th Legion. Just over two months with her troops, trag...