AFTG (mainly andreil) oneshots

By Im_ThePlanet_Mars

AFTG oneshots since I can never really find ones myself, be warned im not a very good writer and im really ba... More

Andreil
Nicknames and Thoughts.
The Monster has a What??

A/N

40 1 0
By Im_ThePlanet_Mars

So!.. ahaha.

I'm so sorry for not updating this in so fucking long, I'm currently struggling through my way of my last year of high school so shits crazy.

I promise I will try to get this updated as soon as I can and I hope y'all ain't go to mad.🤞🏻

In the meantime! I would love to hear some ideas or requests for a oneshot, I'm terrible at coming up with them myself so I would love to hear what you guys may want.

I'll do almost anything as long as I'm comfortable with it, if I happen to not be please do not become upset if I deny it.

-The author that keeps forgetting he has to update his book 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
174K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...