Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication♡
PLAYLIST♡
Characters♡
✨Chapter:1✨
✨Chapter:2✨
💕 NEW COVER 💕
✨Chapter:3✨
✨Chapter:4✨
✨Chapter:5✨
✨Chapter:6✨
✨Chapter:7✨
✨Chapter:8✨
✨Chapter:9✨
✨Chapter:10✨
✨Chapter:11✨
✨Chapter:12✨
✨Chapter:13✨
✨Chapter:14✨
✨Chapter:15✨
✨Chapter:16✨
✨Chapter:17✨
✨Chapter:18✨
✨Chapter:19✨
✨Chapter:20✨
✨Chapter:21✨
✨Chapter:22✨
✨Chapter:23✨
✨Chapter:24✨
✨Chapter:25✨
✨Chapter:26✨
✨Chapter:27✨
✨Chapter:28✨
✨Chapter:29✨
✨Chapter:30✨
✨Chapter:31✨
✨Chapter:32✨
✨Chapter:33✨
✨Chapter:35✨
✨Chapter:36✨
✨Chapter:37✨
✨Chapter:38✨
✨Chapter:39✨
✨Chapter:40✨
✨Chapter:41✨
✨Chapter:42✨
✨Chapter:43✨
✨Chapter:44✨
✨Chapter:45✨
✨Chapter:46✨
✨Chapter:47✨
✨Chapter:48✨
✨Chapter:49✨
✨Chapter:50✨
✨Chapter:51✨
✨Chapter:52✨
✨Chapter:53✨
✨Chapter:54✨
✨Chapter:55✨
✨Chapter:56✨
✨Chapter:57✨
✨Chapter:58✨

✨Chapter:34✨

3.5K 165 55
By Tara_says

It's possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.
.
.
.
Hey Everyone 🌷. It's 13.6k reads🥺💗. Thnk you so so much 😤❤✨.
.
.
Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

Surbhi and Ekansh were walking through the streets. Many girls were staring at Ekansh, but he was just ignoring them.

"Let's go there." Surbhi pointed at Jewelry shop.

"Ok." Ekansh said and they both went to that shop.

"Bhaiya show that one." Surbhi stated while pointing towards a particular earring.

The seller handled that earring to her.

"Ekansh sir see this one. How's it ?" Surbhi said turning around and showed the earring to Ekansh.

"Hmm." Ekansh didn't payed attention to her as he was busy in his phone.

"Ekansh sir are you even listening?" Surbhi exclaimed.

"No I am not." Ekansh replied.

"Tch.." Surbhi turned around and shifted her focus to jewelry once again.

"I will take this for Disha and that for maa." Surbhi giggled seeing those earrings in her hands.

"This one for my mummy." She said while taking a payal in her hands.

"Bhaiya pack all these." Surbhi said.

The seller packed those jewelry and handled it to Surbhi.

"Kitna hua?" Surbhi asked.
(How much?)

"400 rupay." The seller said.

"Hmm.. " Ekansh said forwarding his card to Surbhi.

"No need. It's only 400." Surbhi said and gave money to the seller.

"Let's go." Surbhi said.

"You like these?" Ekansh said pointing at the packet of jewelry in her hands.

"I absolutely love bangles and earrings." Surbhi said with a smile.

They were talking while walking.

"Wait here. I have to call someone." Ekansh said and went somewhere.

He called some of his men.

"Listen. I am sending you location of a store. You have to buy that whole store and transfer the things to my mansion." Ekansh said and hang up the call.

He was walking toward Surbhi when a girl approached him.

"Hey handsome. Can I get your number?" She said in a seductive tone.

"I don't have phone." Ekansh replied and was passing by her but she held his arms.

Ekansh's expression suddenly changed.

"Don't touch me." He roared and jerked off his arms.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She said.

"I don't have time for your shitty questions. And for your kind information I am married and she is my wife." Ekansh said while pointing at Surbhi's direction.

"That girl..... Tch.. Tch.. You are too good for her. You deserve someone better." She said while making judging facial expressions. Now this sentence triggers Ekansh.

"She is more than what I deserve. And just get out off my way otherwise you will regret." Ekansh said and went.

"Let's go." Ekansh came and grabbed Surbhi's hands. And started walking.

"You can leave my hand I am not going to lost." Surbhi said.

"But I don't want to." Ekansh said.

After walking for good 15 minutes they reached home.
.
.
"You both came! Dinner is almost ready."

"Go and get fresh." Radhika said.

Ekansh and Surbhi nodded and went upstairs.
.
.
.
Time Skip after the dinner

Currently everyone else in the house is sleeping except Ekansh and Surbhi. They both are in the room one is sitting on sofa while reading book and other is counting bricks of the wall while lying down.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Surbhi asked.

"I'm not sleepy yet." Ekansh said still staring at the wall.

"Let's go to terrace then." Surbhi recommend.

"Let's go. Atleast that's better than counting bricks." Ekansh said and stood up from the bed.

They both reached the terrace.

As they stand there, they can feel cool breeze Enveolping them, bringing a sense of refreshment. Due to the wind Surbhi's long hairs started dancing playfully.

They sat on the swing there.

"I think it's going to rain." Ekansh said looking at the sky.

"Really.... Yaayy." Surbhi shouted.

"You like the rain?" Ekansh asked.

"I love it." Surbhi said looking at the sky.

Ekansh didn't said anything further. He just closed his eyes in order to relax. Suddenly a drop of water fall on his forehead.

"It's raining.. Ekansh sir.. It's raining see.." Surbhi beamed with happiness.

"Let's go inside." Ekansh stood up from the swing as the rain started pouring heavily.

"No you go. I want to stay in rain." Surbhi said and opened her both arms to catch raindrops. She was happily laughing. Ekansh was watching her without blinking his eyes.

He came out of his imagination when she held his hand and dragged him to the center of terrace.

"You will get sick and make me sick too." Ekansh said.

"Nothing will happen." Surbhi said and started dancing his side by side.

"It's fun Ekansh sir. Try this steps." Surbhi said while laughing.

"Let's go inside." Ekansh said.

Surbhi wasn't listening to him and was lost in her own world. In mean time Surbhi's kurti drenched and hugged her body.Ekansh too was drenched in water his black shirt was huggin his body like second skin.

Ekansh was watching all of her moves and was biting his lips. He was staring at her whole body. Her curvy shape is now visible to him because of her wet clothes.

"Get a grip Ekansh." He mumbled.

He went near her and grabbed her arms to pull her towards himself. Due to his sudden action she placed her hands on his chest while panting heavily.

"Let's go." Ekansh said.

"But why?" Surbhi asked.

"Because I told you so." He said while sliding his hands to her waist. Her breath hitched due to this action.

"But-" Surbhi was speaking but Ekansh cut her off.

"If you want to get wet. I can do it better than rain." He said with a smirk.

Surbhi eyes widened as she understood what he actually meant.

"Let's go." Surbhi said.

"Good girl." Ekansh said and left her.
.
.
.
Ekansh changed his clothes and was sitting on the bed while using his phone. And Surbhi was changing her clothes in bathroom.

After 10 minutes she came out. Her hairs were still wet. She went near the vanity table which was on the other side of the bed. She took a towel and started rubbing her shiny black hairs.

Ekansh's focused broke when few drops of water fell on his face. He lifted his face and saw his wifey is rubbing her hairs.

After drying Surbhi took a comb and was about to comb her hairs but Ekansh disrupted.

"Wait." He said and stood up from the bed and went near her.

"What?" Surbhi said while raising her eyebrow.

"I will do that." He said.

"Do what?" Surbhi asked in confusion.

"Comb. I will comb your hair." Ekansh said.

"But why?" Surbhi asked being literally shocked by his weird behaviours these days.

"Because I want to. Now come and sit." Ekansh said.

"No need. I can do that myself." Surbhi said.

Ekansh grabbed both of her shoulder and made her sit on the bed.

"I can do that myself sir." Surbhi protested.

"Shut up otherwise I will cut your half salary." Ekansh said and started combing her hair. Surbhi closed her eyes due to this anticipation. Ekansh parted her hairs in two and comb each side.

After he was done she stood up from there and was going to tie a rubber band but her husband stopped her.

"Keep your hair open." Ekansh ordered.

Surbhi was not able to understand him and his behavior.

"Now come and sleep." Ekansh said and went to one side of the bed. The bed wasn't that big and this was triggering Surbhi. It's doesn't mean that she gets uncomfortable with him it's just he made her nervous and make her feel things.

"Ok. But first we will put a pillow wall in between." Surbhi said.

"But why?" Ekansh said.

"Because 'my wish'." She said remembering how he always say 'my wish' to anything she questions.

"Tum mujhse darti ho wifey." Ekansh said with a smirk.
(You are terrified of me?)

"Mai kyu dar-ungi aapse." She tried not to shutter.
(Why would I fear you?)

Ekansh didn't said anything just layed down on his side and closed his eyes.

Surbhi too jumped on bed and make a wall with three pillows.
.
.
.
So that's it for todayhh!!

Hope you liked it<3!

Don't forget to vote and comment🦋.

See ya soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 35.4K 48
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
39.1K 1.7K 25
♡♡𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈....♡♡ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
400K 25.2K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
56.8K 2.6K 27
𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐕𝐄𝐑.... 𝐲/𝐧: 𝐧-𝐧𝐨 𝐢-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭-𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲-𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...