LOVE OR RIDE | LESTAPPEN

By mv116cl

You are gone, and I am still your sin. Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc are enemies in Formula One. Their c... More

-before
chapter one - meeting with drivers.
chapter two - small incident, big consequences
chapter three - friends for show
chapter four - cursed drop of water
chapter five - after all, we are... close
chapter six - sleeping boy
chapter seven - sweet throw
chapter eight - just one forgotten kiss
chapter nine - please, Charles...
chapter teen - cursed green eyes
chapter eleven - more than we expected
chapter twelve - Char
chapter thirteen - play with fire
chapter fourteen - bad decisions
chapter fifteen - dark blue promises
chapter sixteen - you deserve better
chapter seventeen - sweet, forgettable sins
chapter eighteen - sweet, forgettable sins 2
chapter nineteen - trying not to need you
chapter twenty - trying not to love you
chapter twenty-one - baby steps?
chapter twenty-two - just a date
Chapter twenty-three - the corruption of man
Chapter twenty-four - you belong to me
Chapter twenty-six - touch him and die
Chapter twenty-seven - Ferrari T-shirt
Chapter twenty-eight - the end of this relationship
Chapter twenty-nine - white roses
Chapter Thirty - Love or Ride
Chapter thirty-one - the first serious argument
Chapter thirty-two - a new beginning
Chapter thirty-three - family reunion
Chapter thirty-four - a birthday well begun
Chapter thirty-five - the end of the good days
Chapter thirty-six - problems with a "boyfriend"
Chapter thirty-seven - the home race
Chapter thirty-eight - our better tomorrow
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-five - I think I'm in love with you

3.6K 133 82
By mv116cl

There are erotic scenes in the chapter, which should not be read by younger readers. You read at your own risk. (btw I can't write such scenes, forgive me...).

Charles

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh as we tiptoe past Christian Horner's room to make our way to the stairs. It's almost midnight, and I decide to play tag. As I pass Horner's room, I start running again to run down to the first floor and run out of the hotel. After a while Max also starts running, trying to catch up with me.

"You're weak at tag!" I shout when I'm really far from him. I stop, turning toward him. Tired, with a smile on his lips, he walks toward me.

"I've never played at it." He shrugs his shoulders.

"That's impossible! Every child has played this!" I wave my hands in the air.

"Well, I didn't. I was supposed to ride and train to be a world champion." he announces, being a few steps away from me.

"Then we have to make up for it." I hug him. "And right now!" before he can put his hands on my body, I start running.

"Come back here to me." He groans displeased.

"Catch me!" I shout, running down the stairs. I laugh out loud, hearing his footsteps behind me. I run down to the first floor and stand on the other side of the couch than him. "Conditioning sits down, huh?" I tease him.

"No, I just practice night training but in bed, not running around the hotel." He smiles mischievously. "Aren't you going to answer anything?" he asks when I remain silent.

"Well... If you catch me, we can test your training even today." I wink at him, confident in my victory.

"That's a very good motivation, but you forgot about the fact that I'm faster." He smiles, starting to run after me. I run to the other side of the couch again, laughing.

"Well, somehow you can't see it. You're losing." I remark amused.

"That's intentional. I'd rather look at your ass before I catch you."

I bite my lip to keep from starting to laugh again, because I'm about to wake everyone in this hotel. Suddenly the boy leaps over the couch and grabs my hips before I can do anything. With a wide grin, he looks at me victoriously, while I, nabbed by defeat, try to move away.

"So what about the night training?" he asks quietly, letting go of me.

"You were supposed to show me something. We'll think about ending this date later." I notice. The boy nods contentedly, grabbing my hand to intertwine our fingers. I look at our hands with a smile, following him towards the hotel exit.

I'm wearing his sweatshirt, which is slightly too big for my body, but it smells of his perfume and all of him, which damn well pleases me. We walk in silence in an unknown direction to me. Suddenly we start climbing some stairs by the building, until we finally reach the top.

"Close your eyes." He asks me, which I reluctantly do. He leads me slowly forward until we finally stop. "Open." he says.

I open my eyes, looking around. We are on the roof of a building with a beautiful view of the entire city at night. When I lift my head, I see a beautiful sky full of stars and the moon. Everything looks, as if from a photograph. There is a blanket and wine on the roof, and when I glance at Max, I forget how to breathe. He looks at me lustfully, standing against the backdrop of the illuminated city. A shooting star flies behind him, and without telling him, I think a wish. I don't know if this is true or not, but I do know that, despite everything, wishes are worth having and trying to make them come true in every way possible.

I want this to last forever. 

"Are you that turned on by cheesy dates?" he asks suddenly with a smile.

"Cheesy? It's not cheesy." I immediately deny it, walking over to the blanket. "My ex take me to McDonald's and then to the movies." I wince at the thought. I sit down on the blanket, looking gratefully at the sights before me. I'm so damn grateful for this man, for my life, and for being able to enjoy such landscapes. Everything began to be colorful, and life makes sense again. "Come to me." I add after a while.

Max sits down next to me, opening the wine. He pours it into two glasses and hands me one. I take a sip, glancing at the moon, which seems closer than ever.

"You have two questions. Make good use of it." I say suddenly.

"What positions do you want today..." He interrupts seeing my frightened face. He starts laughing at his own joke and puts his head on my shoulder. "What do you like about people? I don't mean looks, but some features, I don't know, maybe gestures?"

"I... I don't know, I guess I'm being cheesy and boring here, because I like it when someone listens to me and maintains eye contact, although I can't always maintain it." I shrug my shoulders.

"It's not cheesy, most would say about money. Have you had any good dates with Lewis?" he glances at me, taking his head from my shoulder. We are just finishing drinking wine, so Max refills our glasses.

"A date with Lewis?" I parry. "I've never had a date in a good way. The one with the movie theater I don't even count, and Lewis once took me to a field full of flowers."

"A little romantic." He cuts into my sentence. I can feel the reluctance in his voice.

"It would be if he knew how to listen to me and knew that I hate red tulips. I prefer white roses, if I have to choose any flowers." I shrug my shoulders. "Oh I know, I would like to go in the future to some nice place where there are plenty of these flowers. I would like to run along the paths between the roses on a warm day, and spend the evening at the viewpoint." I'm starting to think how it would all be so simple, and at the same time give me a lot of happiness....

"Interesting dreams." hands me a glass of poured wine.

"Max?" I ask suddenly as we sit in silence for a while, gloating about what we are seeing.

"Yes?" I glance at him. He's already looking at me. I notice that his attention is always focused on me. No matter how many people wouldn't be next to me, he is always the first to find me with his eyes. "Look." He stands up, pointing at the sky. I also get up, standing next to him. We both look at the next shooting star.

"Earlier you said you told your mother and sister that you had a crush on someone." I lick my chapped lips. "Do you love me?" I ask more quietly, and he turns toward me.

"Oh God, Charles." He groans embarrassedly, burying his face in his hands.

"Well answer me!"

He sighs loudly and takes his hands away, making eye contact with me again. He puts his glass down next to mine and moves closer to me. I lose my thinking functions when he is so close. His warm breath wraps around my neck. Our lips are so close that it would be enough for move closer and kiss him, but I don't. I wait for a response.

"I think I'm in love with you." He says finally.

"Repeat without that first word." I whisper with a smile, which makes him laugh briefly.

"I am in love with you." he announces, making my smile widen.

I can't stand the tension anymore and I move closer, bringing our lips together in a lust-filled kiss. I am unable to answer him. Not yet, but I think that with actions I can also convey a lot to him. Max immediately reciprocates the kiss, pressing me tightly against his body. I deepen the kiss, entangling my fingers in his hair. The boy's hands begin to wander over my body and stop on my buttocks. He tightens his fingers on them, and I moan quietly into his mouth.

As his lips slide to my neck and his hands move to my hips, pressing my body against his, a voice of reason screams in my head, which I reluctantly have to obey.

"Not here." I whisper, placing my hands on his chest. The boy reluctantly pulls away, still looking at me as if he wants to tear all my clothes off me at that moment.

"Are we going back?" he asks hopefully.

"What about the wine?" I point to the started bottle.

"Fuck wine, I want you."

Before I have time to answer anything he pushes me gently toward the stairs. I parry amusedly, walking down them quickly. Max is right behind me, and there is a tense silence between us. All the way to the hotel we don't speak. Only when the elevator door closes to go to the right floor does the boy push me against the wall and press his body against mine. His lips immediately attack my neck, and I moan, tilting my head back. His hands ride all over my body, and mine are on his neck and hair.

Max lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist and pull at the ends of his hair, making him sigh while still kissing my neck.

"They'll see us." I mumble, and when I want to add more, his lips return to my mouth again. Satisfied, I reciprocate the kiss, forgetting my words.

Suddenly, the door opens, and we jump back together in a flash when a man gets on the floor where we get off. He looks at us strangely, but we ignore him, almost running toward the door. Max opens it and we go inside. The boy doesn't even let me close the door, as he presses my body against it, and the door closes by itself.

"We shouldn't." He whispers right at my lips.

"We shouldn't." I repeat quietly after him. "But fuck it." I add. Max removes his sweatshirt from me, smiling slyly.

And those words work perfectly. The boy moves away, grabbing my hand, and in a few steps we are in the bedroom. I pull him to my side, kissing him. He turns us so that I walk backwards, focusing only on kissing his lips as he takes steps forward. Suddenly I collapse on the bed, and he finds himself between my legs, pressing his lips to my neck again. He slips one hand under my shirt as I grab his and slowly begin to lift it. Suddenly he pulls away from kissing my body and takes it off, throwing it on the carpet. I mirror his muscular body with my eyes, struggling to swallow my saliva. Damn, all of him is the definition of perfect. He does the same with my shirt, looking at me in awe. I bite the inside of my cheek, seeing his gaze. No one has ever looked at me the way he does at this moment.

His lips return to placing wet kisses on my skin. From time to time he bites it gently, eliciting my moans. I entangle my fingers in his hair and pull at it. The boy obediently moves his face closer to mine.

"Kiss." I whisper, and he brings our lips together with a smile. His hand slides to my crotch, where he lightly clenches his fingers, and I moan loudly into his mouth. "God..." I sigh.

"He's not the one touching you, baby." He mumbles, kissing my jaw. "I'm Max, and that's the only name you're supposed to scream tonight, got it?" he says between kisses.

"Mhm..." I mutter under my breath, tightening my fingers on the bed sheets.

It's going to kill Pierre to have me lying on the bed underneath him already on the first date, thinking of really naughty things I'd like him to do with me. And always my friend told me not to be easy, because I will come out as an idiot. Well... Again, something has gone wrong.

Max rises slightly to reach the zipper from my suit. I've already managed to forget that I'm still wearing my Ferrari suit. He unzips the zipper fully, slipping it off me. He puts his hands on my knees and moves them to my hips. He looks at my half-naked body with delight.

He slides his hand down my right leg to my ankle, which he grabs and puts on his shoulder. I watch his every move carefully as he starts placing tiny kisses on the inside of my leg. He looks so damn hot, looking straight into my eyes as he does so. His lips slowly move higher, sending shivers through my body. When he reaches my thigh, he bites lightly on the skin there, at which I gasp in surprise, which makes him smile.

Max moves his mouth to my member still shielded by the material of my underwear. He pushes against him with slightly parted lips, I clench my hand tighter on the quilt.

"Fuck, Max!" I moan his name, myself surprised by how loudly I do it. Damn, now I can definitely be heard by everyone on this floor.

I tangle my fingers in his hair, and he hooks his fingers in the elastic band of my boxers, and I violently draw air into my mouth. He slowly slides them off me, teasing me. I clench both hands on the quilt, unable to control myself.

"I'm begging, Max." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Will you be quiet?" he asks, removing my boxers from me. "We don't want problems." He adds.

"Mhm... Yes, yes." I say thoughtlessly. "Max, please... Oh fuck." he doesn't even let me finish, taking my member into his mouth, which elicits my loud moan. I guess that's not the definition of being quiet. "Max..." I whisper unconsciously, throwing my head back and pressing it harder into the pillow as he sucks on it hard, sliding his lips over the tip of it. My hand reflexively catches his hair.

I find him with my eyes, but it doesn't last long. I close my eyes with a loud moan as the boy takes him deeper into my throat. I squeeze my eyes tighter, sighing in pleasure. I probably won't look at myself in the mirror again. It's the Red Bull driver, damn it.

"Max..." I gasp, warning him. A few seconds after those words, moaning his name, I come in his mouth. My hand freezes, squeezing his hair as the boy swallows his cum, pulling away.

I look at him with half-conscious eyes, breathing hard. There is a small smile on my lips as I take my hand from his hair so he can move closer to me and place a brief kiss on my lips.

"Is there something you're not good at?" I ask as he bends down to grab my boxers.

"I have no idea, we'll have to test other things in this bed for us to get an answer." He shrugs his shoulders, helping me put on my boxers. I parry amusedly and extend my hands toward him. He immediately knows what I mean, as he moves closer to me and lays down next to me, laying his head on my bare chest. "I guess the date was a success after all." he adds sleepily.

"I think so too." I smile lazily, combing my fingers through his hair. "Good night, Maxie." I add, though he doesn't hear it anymore, being already immersed in sleep. I hope he finally gets some sleep.

I think I love you too, Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 534 6
[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] "You should get back on the track, I know you have a lot of things to do, don't waste your time on m...
52.8K 1.5K 30
Charles Leclerc needs to escape his abusive ex-boyfriend. Max Verstappen needs to rid himself of the trauma his own father has caused him. What they...
1.1M 30.1K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
320K 12.7K 37
Charles hates Max, it's always been like this and it always will be like this. That's what he thought before he found out everything Max is hiding. ...