My Miss whose name is Mississ...

By illinoisflynn

NEVADA (NV) X MISSISSIPPI (MS) - THE SCRAMBLED STATES OF AMERICA this is one of the first scrambled states of... More

My love - NV x MS - F/M

9 1 0
By illinoisflynn

NEVADA (NV) X MISSISSIPPI (MS) - THE SCRAMBLED STATES OF AMERICA
Nevada was ready to go and marry his girlfriend, Mississippi.

NEVADA'S POV

I put on a suit, bowtie, well; the ordinary masculine outfit for a marriage's wedding.
Now, I was ready to go and marry my girlfriend: Her name is Mississippi.

" Salutations, Mississippi, my dearest! " -I said, exclaiming with joy.
*LATER*

" I now pronounce you (two) husband and wife. Feel free to kiss her, Nevada. "
I kissed my wife Mississippi, on the lips, as I grabbed her waist. Her lips felt like cherry mixed with strawberry flavoring. A bit weird, but I'd do anything for my dearest, my wife, Mississippi.
" I LOVE YOU, Mississippi!. " I exclaimed happily, as I began to kiss her on both of her cheeks, then her red lips (with red lipstick). Her dress was beautiful, but so was my suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...