Qismat mai tha hamara milna

By Comfortshipper

Neil khanna: He's an IPS Officer. He can do anything for his family. Just want to serve for his country. He's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Introduction...

379 20 13
By Comfortshipper

Neil khanna: He's an IPS Officer. He can do anything for his family. Just want to serve for his country. He's very handsome nd smart...

Neil's family: Bebe (His Grandmother), Prakash (His father), Shweta (his mother)

Nilu Kohli as Bebe (Neil's Grandma)

Shruti ulfat as Shweta Khanna (Neil's mother)

Sanjay sawaraj as Prakash Khanna (Neil's dad)

Tanvi Sharma: Cute, innocent and simple living girl. She's beautiful at heart. She considers everyone very good like her. She's just perfect in every way...

Tanvi's Family: Jaydev (Her Father), Deepika (Her elder sister), Pallavi (Her younger sister)

Mahesh batt as Jaydev Sharma (Tanvi's father)

Aayushi khurana as Pallavi Sharma (Tanvi's younger sister)

Neetha Shetty as Deepika (Tanvi's elder sister nd Varun's wife)

Waseem Mushtaq as varun (Deepika's husband)

Yash Pandit as Rakesh Awasti (Tanvi is going to get engaged with him)

Dolly Minhas as Rekha Awasti (Rakesh Mother)
__________________________________
Neil meets Tanvi in a terrorist case. She's scared nd frightened still  she faced those terrorists with great courage nd bravery nd helped common people to  escape from there nd don't know what neil saw in her that she took her place in his mind nd heart...

Tanvi is abt to get engaged to Rakesh cz of her father's choice nd she's happy with her father's decision but rakesh dies in that terrorist case...

Kya Neil ko tanvi milegi ya Tanvi ko koi or le jayega???
Kya Tanvi bhi neil se pyaar kr payegi ya Rakesh ke hi ghum se bahar ni aa payegi
__________________________________

Should i write on this???
If yes then soon you'll get first episode of this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 248 5
So this my story from my short stories book kuch lamhe... So enjoy reading ...πŸ€—
3.7K 563 9
Re-published. She was a blind girl living in a world dreams. He was an orphan trying to create his own family, his own light of path. The light that...
241K 9.5K 52
Being neglected in the orphanage and then being sold to the black market bought by a abusing master Ray's life started to take a bright turn when his...
722K 60.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...