❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 .ᐟ ❜❜ | 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎�...

By -JAVONSBAE

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ᴵⁿ ᵃ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒʸˢ, ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍᵉⁿᵗˡᵉᵐᵃⁿ ౨ৎ ⋆。˚ started march 3 2024 completed: ?? ౨ৎ More

❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 .ᐟ ❜❜
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ⁱ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ
ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶠˡⁱʳᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ˢᵃˢˢʸ
ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵍᵒʳᵍᵉᵒᵘˢ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ
ʷʰʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ʸᵉᵗ
ᵈⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ .ᐣ
ʷᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 .ᐟ
ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷᵃʳʳᵉⁿ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ
ʰᵉ ˡᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʷᵃˡᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʰᵉ'ᵈ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳⁿ
ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵐⁱᵗʰˢ
ʷʰᵒ ᵗᶠ ⁱˢ ᶜᵃʳᵗᵉʳ .ᐣ.ᐟ
ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ
ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ .ᐣ
ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ
ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᵗᵐᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳ ᵐᵃⁿ
ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁱⁿˡᵒᵛᵉ
ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵉˣᵖˡᵒᵈᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ
ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ

ᵃˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈⁱᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳⁿ

3.7K 59 153
By -JAVONSBAE

inspired by -cupidzlovergirl ily cutie

javon sat quietly in his car waiting for saturn.

the messages from last night was all he was thinking about but he didn't want to mention it at all.

everything was going so well between them.

maybe he was just over reacting and nothing was wrong. maybe the boy with the stupid name was really just her friend. or maybe he wasn't.

javon jumped at the sound of the door opening. saturn slightly laughed. she wasted no time pulling him into a slightly aggressive kiss

javon blushed. the familiar feeling of the butterflies in his stomach. saturn pulled away smiling.

she laughed a little realizing he jumped when she opened the door "did i scare you?" "only a little bit i was zoned out" she softly smiled at him

saturn analyzed him admiring all his features. "you look good" javon turned away smiling. for the first time he didn't know how to respond.

she made him nervous. saturn could see it. he made it very obvious. saturn giggled a little leaning back in her seat. "did you like your flowers?"

saturn smiled and nodded. "yes they're so beautiful thank you wanna" javon smiled and nodded.

"where are we going?" "i'm not telling you" javon looked at her waiting for a reaction.

she rolled her eyes smiling. "okay then.. am i dressed appropriately?" javon looked at her smiling. she placed her hands on her hips as a way to pose.

"you look beautiful" saturn blushed smiling "thank you" javon hummed in response. he started the car.

the drive was silent only the radio playing was heard. to saturn's surprise he was playing lana del rey. "you wanna be just like me this is literally my playlist" "i know i made a playlist for you"

saturn smiled blushing

"wait but do you like her music? you could play anything else i don't mind anything but country and heavy metal though

you know like the screaming kind where you can't understand the words like at all because honestly rock music is good—" javon cut her off placing his hand on her thigh "i like her music saturn"

"great me too" javon chuckled turning his head back to the road. saturn was definitely going insane but she didn't show it.

"my favorite song is thunder by the way" saturn gasped smiling wide "really!? i love that song so much and how that it got to tiktok because those boys that are desperate for attention thirst trap to it they could at least learn the lyrics"

"do you watch them?" "definitely not they're so corny" he snorted shaking his head.

"would you ever wanna be a dog?"

"no they're so dirty i'd rather be a cat and then you look like a rat so we'd be tom and jerry!"

"i think we'd be gus gus and lucifer" saturn scoffed smacking his shoulder. javon laughed loudly

"i'm joking! if we were characters from a movie or something we'd be cameron and bianca"

"you watched ten things i hate about you without me!?" "my sister was watching it and forced me to sit with her" saturn smiled holding back her next sentence. she was ready to burst out laughing

"i have a fat crush on jayla" javon's jaw dropped. he gave her a side eye. saturn giggled. "too bad you're in my car" "you sound like a super senior ew"

after an hour of sitting in the car and listening to saturn sing along to taylor swift,

they were finally at the first place javon wanted to take her for their date. "are you going to murder me? i apologize for whatever i did!"

javon laughed getting out of the car. saturn remained in her spot knowing javon would have a fit if she opened the door for herself.

she smiled taking his hand. "wait — you didn't answer my question.." "i'm not killing you saturn" "okay good because i don't wanna die at seventeen literally a few days before my birthday"

he smiled rolling his eyes. javon pulled her through the grass "wanna i'm gonna fight you i'm not dressed correctly for this."

she complained flapping the mosquitos in the air "you'll be fine beautiful" saturn blushed looking at the ground. "where are we going?"

javon ignored her a billion questions as they walked for about ten minutes. "wait — i'm out of breath"

she stopped him gripping onto his arm for support. he chuckled watching her. it was hot outside and they were in the sun. "i'll carry you"

"i'm completely fine with that i'm tired of walking it's too hot" javon laughed. he hunched over letting her jump onto his back.

"i'm gonna murder you afterwards because where are we going?" "be patient" "okay miss attitude" saturn took his silly sunglasses off his face.

"the sun just blinded me because you took them off my face" "you're going to get a tan line from the glasses if you keep them on i'm being kind"

"how kind of you amazing lady" "you're very welcome mate" javon chuckled. they kept walking for five more minutes.

well javon walked. saturn gripped onto him with one arm fanning herself with the other. she silently mumbled the lyrics to you belong with me.

"okay we're here" saturn took her head off his shoulder gasping. "shut the fuck up" javon laughed letting her go. "there's so many!?"

"you could get closer" saturn hesitated at first. after a moment she rushed over smiling. "oh my gosh i want to steal all of them" "we cannot do that"

"not now we have to plan it out" saturn smiling petting the mini cows. "they have owners saturn"

"what!? javon please tell me we're not trespassing" "no it's like an open farm do you wanna see the other animals?" saturn shook her head too focused on the mini cows.

javon held onto her hand keeping her in balance. "you're the best most amazing person ever how did you even find this?" "my mom helped me"

saturn smiled softly looking up at him. "do you want to pet them?" "not really" "why not!?"

"what if it bites me" "i'll laugh"

javon glared at saturn. she giggled looking around "oh my gosh there's horses!" javon watched her run away like a little kid at a petting zoo.

javon followed her. "you could feed them carrots" he suggested passing her the vegetables. saturn took it from his hand.

"all the mosquitoes were worth it" javon laughed staring at her.

she looked as if she'd never seen an animal in her life. he didn't understand how she wasn't scared to get near the horses. they were huge.

they were there for at least an hour and a half. feeding the animals. chasing each other around the field. they sat in the grass talking

saturn made flower crowns out of the daisies javon picked for her from the ground.

he took pictures of her when she wasn't looking. admiring all her beauty. how she was glowing in the sunlight and how bright her smile was.

"are you hungry?" he questioned moving hair out of her face. saturn kept her eyes on the horse "only a little" "do you wanna go?"

"i wanna take a mini cow" "one day you'll have your own" saturn frowned jumping onto his back.

"in a million years"

javon and saturn now sat at the beach having a picnic. he completely planned it out.

well jayla helped him a lot. showing him ideas and telling him what to use.

he already knew what foods and drinks to buy considering he had a whole note on his phone of all the things she loved.

it amazed jayla. she had even told him he was definitely inlove with saturn.

it brought a weird feeling to his stomach. like the butterflies he felt the times he's kissed saturn. he'd never been inlove before. it scared him.

even more after the conversation from last night. but the moment he seen saturn he forgot about it. there was no worry in world when he was with her.

she made him so happy in a way he couldn't even explain. all he ever did was talk about saturn. when he wasn't he hoped someone would ask about his love life so he could talk about her.

he didn't care if she had been a fan in the past or that she probably had a fanpage of him two years ago when he was on euphoria.

she was his right person.

saturn smiled at javon. she was eating strawberries. her favorite fruit. "thank you for taking me on a date javon i really appreciate you"

javon smiled placing a kiss on her head. "no need to thank me, you deserve this" saturn blushed. she laid her head on his shoulder.

they watched the sunset together. "would you ever go in the water at night?" "no it's a scary pitch black" javon stood silent thinking about it

"yeah you're right" "it's insane how it was hot earlier now it's cold" javon sat up quickly taking his hoodie off. saturn watched him.

his shirt lifted a little showing his toned abs. saturn looked away. her cheeks turning red. javon smiled at her passing the sweater over.

she took it silently thanking him. it smelled like his expensive cologne. "i'm stuffed" javon admitted leaning back on his arms. "fatty"

"i'm gonna throw you in the ocean" "you'd cry if i disappeared into the ocean like ariel" "you wish you were a mermaid" "i'm fighting you"

"i'm a professional boxer and you wanna fight me?" javon teased her smiling. "uhm yes? i'm an amazing fighter" "on roblox" saturn pushed his shoulder out of comebacks. javon laughed loudly.

"you're the biggest bully ever" "but you were kissing me fifteen minutes ago" "what the flipper doodle you're so sassy" javon smiled holding back a laugh

"it's your fault you ate all the strawberries"

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

author note
thank you to the people that
gave me date ideas :)

enjoy
@JAVONSBAE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.7K 33
✧˖*°࿐ 𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 ❛i thought i was dreaming, when you said you loved me.❜ *✧・゚ *✧ in which, a celebrity at only fifteen years old called...
46.2K 367 15
your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was famous :)
997K 8.5K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
106K 585 34
Read to find out;) Started writing 20 September Finished English isn't my first language so pls bear with me