Dead End. Yandere Alastor x R...

By edgy_bitch04

Finding your way to the Hazbin hotel in hopes of protection and mayyybe redemption, you meet an array of fun... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Character Status Update.
Chapter 5.

Chapter 4.

270 14 0
By edgy_bitch04

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

"This isn't so bad." I cross my arms over my chest, a brief hot breeze floating past, "This side of town is so quiet, I had no idea."

"Well, Dear, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Alastor walks close next to me, his coat brushing against me every other couple of steps.

"I wouldn't go as far to say I'm enjoying myself." A smirk finds it's way to my face, "We've hardly spoken since we left and all the roads look the same. Not to mention my legs already ache."

"Don't worry, darling." His pet name makes my smile drop, "After a few days, I'm sure they'll be fine."

"A few days?!" I look up at him in shock. Is this going to be an every night thing?

He's just completely ignoring me great. Not the first time and I still don't feel any better about it.

I huff a sigh, looking forward again. It is strangely quiet, nothing bad going on. The only thing I can actually find myself focusing on is the constant buzz of static he produces.

"Have you ever been compared to a white noise machine?" I try to come up with any conversation topic to keep myself entertained. I can feel my body sobering up. I can feel the pains in my legs and back.

He switches the hand his cane is in, still using it as a walking stick, "I can't say I have."

"Well," it's been a long time since I've participated in 'dad' humour, it's been a while since I've tried to be funny. It's been a while since I tried at all. "You're like a white noise machine."

"Hilarious." Sarcasm laces his tone but he places a friendly hand on my shoulder, making me feel more at ease and defining his amusement rather than distain.

"I wish there were white noise machines down here." I say, not really thinking about my words, just trying to come up with something to say. Once again I receive no response, other than a look which suggests I keep talking. "Uhh. I think if I had one I might actually be able to sleep though the night." I clench my teeth, and force myself to relieve the tension. "I actually feel pretty comfortable at the hotel. I just wish I didn't wake up every 10 minutes."

══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══

It had possibly been an hour of walking and chatting before the hotel came into view.

"Care for a drink when we get in?" I ask, feeling slightly more comfortable around him than at the start of the walk.

"As much as I'd like to, darling. I think Husk has cut you off." He gently places a hand on my back, guiding me up the stairs to he building. "But perhaps, one tomorrow."

"One." I mutter, "Yes, that sounds good." I agree, it's better than nothing.

"You should head to bed when we get in, who knows what's in store for tomorrow." He suggests, looking down at me with piercing eyes.

"I am an adult, Alastor. I don't have a bed time anymore." I frown, insulted by the insinuation he could just tell me to do something and I'll do it.

His hand rests on my waist now, pulling my closer slightly with an iron grip, "It was a suggestion, Y/n. No need to be so defiant."

I clear my throat, trying to lean away as much as I can - not to say one part of me wasn't enjoying it. "I will sleep at some point tonight, yes."

He opens the main door and allows me to walk in first, "Well, in that case, let me accompany you to your room."

I say nothing stepping inside swiftly, creating some distance. It's so late even Husk isn't at the bar.

We walked through the corridors once again, though I had already forgotten which lefts and rights I needed to take. Alastor seemed to know which way to go so I followed.

"Where's your room?" I ask, the previous conversation just finishing.

"Let me show you." He stops pointing at a door I recognise to be my own, I'm assuming it was Charlie who put a sign on the door with my name in multicoloured glitter. "That's your room, and my room is just there."

I don't know how I didn't notice it before. It did stand out from the others, the wood darker and the surrounding doorframe had grand miniscule carvings detailed on the surface.

"So if you ever need me, you know where I am, dear." He takes my hand, giving me a very gentlemanly kiss on the knuckles.

"Thank you." I clasp my hands together once he releases me, "Well, I'm back safely. I'll see you tomorrow."

I push my door open, entering closing the door behind me I catch a glimpse of him still standing, watching until the door was fully closed.

Letting out a long groan, I fall backwards onto my bed, the mattress softly bouncing underneath me.

Why is he being so nice to me?

Is he even being nice? Do I need to be more suspicious and put my guard up?

It was a really nice walk, it was so quiet. He was so sweet and gentle the whole time, and then he had to go and tell me to go to bed as if I was a child. Or am I thinking into it too much? I just don't really like being told what to do, especially since they're trying to cut me off from enjoying a drink.

Whatever.

══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══

The next day, I got up surprisingly early, feeling as refreshed as I could be. Walking over to the bar, Husk there, head on the bar dozing off.

Three quick knocks against the wood was enough to wake him up.

"You okay?" I ask, feeling a little guilty after seeing the look on his face. He seemed genuinely exhausted, not just drunk.

"Yeah, late night." He responds, not angry as I suspected he would be.

I hesitate to ask, "Any chance I could get a drink?"

He eyes me up, before moving to grab a glass out for me.

"You doing okay?" I watch as he works.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He places the glass in front of me, "How was your little walk with Alastor last night? You were gone for ages."

"Yeah.." My thoughts are taken back to the strange predicament I have found myself in, "It was nice actually. He's not so bad."

Husk rolls his eyes, "Tell that to the chain around my neck."

"He actually has your soul?" My head tilts as I scan him, no physical signs show that he's sold his soul. Other than the sour look constantly plastered on his face. I thought he was just warning me before and exaggerating.

Folding his arms, he rests his hip on the counter, "Why else would I work in a crummy place like this?"

I laugh a little but stop as I see Husk look behind me, with the faint sound of static infiltrating the air.

"So!" His voice wraps like silk around me. I can't help but shudder slightly, his tone is sweet and cheerful but there's always something underneath, "What are we talking about?"

My form stiffens, my posture becoming straighter as I feel a hand placed on my back. There is no reason for it, but the action feels menacing. It felt that way last night. I stare into the bartenders eyes as they linger on Alastor's strange action for a moment. His gaze meets mine and I hope he catches on that I don't know what to say.

Great. No. He just stays quiet, getting on with polishing a clean glass.

Sighing, I think of something, "Just the weather." Because what else would I possibly come up with, "I haven't seen rain in ages. I'd like some rain."

Ignoring my obvious lie, he prods at my drink on the table, pushing it slightly, "Starting up already?" He asks a backhanded question.

"Yeah, well..." I pull it back into my hand, having I safely nuzzled in my palm, "What can I say.?" Half serious, I ask, looking down at the orange tinted substance.

"Charlie is looking for you, dear." He leans in slightly, smile somehow wider than usual, "I'd keep that hidden from her, she has high hopes for you."

I nod and my back feels cold as he removes his hand, disappearing from my side.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Word Count: 1447
Date Published: 04/24
Notes: Long time no update but I will be updating as much as possible. 04/24 I updated it to correct spelling errors and grammar and add some more chatting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.5K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
758K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
379K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...