My daddy and me... killers...

By Kit-Kat0311

Short after the birth of Eyeless Jacks daughter, Blue, EJ must become a parent unlike every other. *Completed... More

I love you daddy!
SHES GONE!!
25 view special!
I didnt feel a thing. Until now
50 view special - 100 view special
Can we start now?
Notes
School
Cover needed
OMG
Corner of the room
a peck on the cheek
Jk jk
Omg omg omg
My savior is a creepypasta
Smile!
Boredom killed the Cat
Laughing Jack vs. Nick
History lessons
Creepy on the way
A whole new world for sure
Day At the Beach
Woken up loved
Surprise!
I Love You
Wedding Day prep
Wedding Day
wow!!!
it's up!
40k view special
Meet the Author
Check out this story!

Daddy!!

14.8K 549 122
By Kit-Kat0311

EJ's POV

That night, after a week of being with clocksworth just trying to see my baby girl after her birth, I brung Blue home (the creepypasta household) with me. Jeff was the first one to come up to me and smile.

"She's a creepy alright" he said and smirked.

He was right, she looked like a creepypasta to. She was very pale and had gorgeous eyes. She had streak black hair and blue highlights. She was a beauty for sure. I held onto her until Sally come over.

"Can I hole her Eyeless?!? PLEASE!!!" She wined.

" No Sally" Slender came in and I did a quick and easy sign of relief, on the inside.

Ticci Toby came over with Hoodie and Maskey. They all stared at her for a second then Toby finally spoke up after a while. I zoned him out as I stared into her eyes, trying to imagine her dark future. What I saw was Jeff holding her on his shoulder and Ticci still being a brat. Sally and Slender would have a evening of tea with her and talk for hours on clothing, sorry Slender. She would be a killer like me and smile all the time.

"Welcome home little one" I said and opened my mask and kissed her little pale hand.

(4 years from now)

"Daddy!" Blue cried from the other room.

I ran in to find Sally ripping apart one of Blues teddy bears. I growled and grabbed Sally by the back of her shirt.

"Sally!" I yelled which made Slender come in and do the most epic facepalm I have ever seen him do in my entire time being here.

"Sally......." Slender said taking her from my grasp.

I reached down and took Blue into my arms. She wasn't crying but holding one of her toy dogs in her hand.

" You ok baby girl" I said as I closed the door and took off my mask.

" She ripped up Crawly!" Blue said and held onto my shirt for dear life.

" It's ok baby. I'm sure uncle Jeff will replace it" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Sally isn't nice!" She said and looked up at me.

" I know honey. Do you want to play with Smile Dog and uncle Jeff?" I asked and she squealed and wanted down from my arms.

I put my mask back on and held her little hand. I looked down at her little black dress and smiled under the mask.

"Something the matter daddy?" She said and smiled, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

" Not at all little one" I picked her up and out her on my side as we went down the stairs to Jeff's room.

""""""""""""""

10 views 2votes till next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 121 17
im not good at this....... just a creepypast eyeless jack love story.....hope you like it!
449 12 17
Me and my Lovely sis Snow were writing story together for sometime now and soon decided that we both sure upload it on our accounts
195K 5.7K 15
An Eyeless Jack x Reader. Read it and find out what it's about. Hey that rhymed. Kinda shitty, you've been warned. •COMPLETED: JUNE 21ST, 2019•
73.2K 1.8K 36
Ellie's lost all faith of the world and her life but once she meets her long lost father, what does she do?? Will she stay or go?? Read more to find...