"ANIMULA CHORAGI." | Yan! Juj...

بواسطة danhoneyyy

IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened a... المزيد

𝟎 - (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝟎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. (𝟏)
𝟎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. (𝟐)
𝐏𝐑𝐎. - 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. (𝟏)
𝐏𝐑𝐎. - 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. (𝟐)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏. - 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟐. - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟑. - 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓. (𝟎)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟓. - 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓. (𝟐/𝟑)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟔. - 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟕. - 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃.
𝟎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. (𝟑)
𝟎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. (𝟒)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟖. - 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟒. - 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓. (𝟏)

1.5K 77 6
بواسطة danhoneyyy

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄, 𝟏.
WORD COUNT: 4816

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞."
Gojo announced on the speakers, "Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei."
"Huh?!" Utahime's gasp could be heard.
"U—Uh... Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..." Utahime awkwardly explained.
"Time's up." said Gojo.

"Hey! Gojo, you little..." Utahime muttered, about to curse him out.
"Now, let the sister school exchange event... begin!" Gojo gleefully announced, his voice screeching through the speakers.
"Respect your seniors!" Utahime demanded.
"Typical Gojo and Utahime behaviour..." I thought, gently shaking my head with a small smirk.

We all ran together, as a group, with one of Megumi's shikigami — one of his Divine Dogs, in a lovely obsidian colour. With Panda and Itadori right behind it, Maki and Megumi behind them, Nobara, Inumaki and I in the back.
Of course, I wore the wrong shoes with my flamboyant jujutsu uniform so it was a bit of a struggle to run in, but Inumaki agreed to hold my hand to assist me until I got used to it.
Making sure I stayed by him, by doing gentle pulls on my hand to get me closer.

"Where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?" Itadori asked.
"It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still." Panda explained.
"At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Yuji." Maki explained.
Itadori saluted, "Yeah!"

Megumi's Divine Dog barked, seeming to have found a cursed spirit.
"Where are you going?" the cursed spirit asked, in a distorted voice.
"That's small fry." said Panda.
Maki swung around her weapon, reminiscent to a spear as the Divine Dog turned its head from the noise coming from the side.
"Senpai, stop!" Megumi shouted.
Suddenly, a powerful gush of wind comes through — killing the cursed spirit, revealing a battle cry which belonged to Todo.

We all stopped, bumping into one another's backs depending on who was at front.
"Great! You're all here! Seems like the princess is here, too!" Todo shouted.
"Princess? Who's he talking about?" Itadori asked.
"De Fontaine (Y/n)." Maki replied.
Itadori looked towards me, who seemed concentrated, "Princess does suit her."
"Come at me all together!" Todo demanded.

First person to make a move was Itadori, who sprinted down Todo and jumped up to his level. Grabbing onto the sides of his head, giving it a tight squeeze and sending a knee kick to his face harshly.
"Scatter!" Maki shouted.
Maki and Megumi went in the same direction. Panda, Nobara, Inumaki and I went in the same direction as Itadori stayed to fight against Todo.
"Todo was alone." said Megumi.
"We were right to swap Yuji into that role." Maki spoke.

Meanwhile, with the rest of us who were scattered — Panda, Nobara, Inumaki and I. Inumaki at front, Panda in middle, Nobara and I in the back, and this time Nobara held my hand to assist me in running until I got used to running in my shoes, which I wore for the wrong occasion, since I didn't think there would be so much running.
"I already knew it, but he's a monster." Nobara admitted.
"Yup. So just ignore him." Panda suggested.

"Tuna." Inumaki muttered, telling us to look forward.
We continued to run as fast as we could, growing immensely tired from all of the running since my shoes weren't the best for any sort of exercise.
Inumaki took notice of it, glancing down at my slippered feet.
"Tuna mayo." Inumaki suggested.
"What?! In no absolute way am I taking these precious things off!" I denied.

"(Y/n)-chan. It's best to. You don't want to gain sore feet the next day, you complain about those too much." Panda advised.
Nobara pulled me closer, lifting me off of the ground which shocked me. How strong was she?! She knocked my shoes off, feeling to the ground as my feet felt much better than before.
We continued to bolt down the pathway, as far as we could as I watched my precious shoes disappear the farther we got.
"I demand you buy me a new pair once this is over, Panda!" I shouted.

FLASHBACK.
BEFORE THE EXCHANGE EVENT STARTED.

"Todo will absolutely be out to crush us straight away. Mai might follow behind him to come after me, too." Maki explained.
"Todo's a monster. The worst possible outcome would be that we all face him and get wiped out." Maki explained.
"So our plan was to leave just one person, either Panda or Megumi behind to occupy him, but..." Maki explained.
She turned her head to Itadori, "Itadori, we'll leave that role to you."
Itadori pointed at myself, confused.

Accidentally choking out a cackle, gaining a worried glance from Itadori which was hilarious.
"We'd rather not lose anyone who can scout out our enemies, same goes with healing." Maki added.
"You don't have to beat him. Just hold out as long as possible and buy us time." Maki mentioned.
"But you can be daring against him! To be blunt, we weren't counting on your abilities anyways, so it won't affect us too much if you have to quit." Panda admitted, truthfully yet harshly.

"That's mean!" Itadori shouted.
Panda turned to Megumi, "Sorry, Megumi. You wanted to face Todo, didn't you?"
Megumi turned to Panda, "No, I'm good either way."
"You're super dry." Panda muttered.
"But Senpai, if I'm gonna do this, then I'm gonna win." Itadori admitted.
That shocked Maki and Panda, including me who was listening nearby, who got distracted in my thoughts.

"Tuna, tuna." Inumaki pointed out.
We all noticed his index finger was directed to my shoes.
"You dare to wear my shoes again like last time? You outstretched my running pairs!" I whined.
"No, I think Inumaki is trying to refer to something else, not wearing your shoes... he's saying we should use it as a distraction." Panda explained.
"Huh?! If I had to choose between drinking the worst tea in existence or throwing away these cuties. I would much prefer drinking the worst tea ever!" I defended.

"Inumaki does have a point, De Fontaine-senpai. Considering you're a special-grade, they're probably going to aim for you first. It's best to use those as a distraction." Megumi explained.
"You're all agreeing with Inumaki-kun? How vulgar!" I complained.
"Spicy cod roe!" Inumaki encouraged.
I had everybody staring at me, waiting for a response as this awkward attention made me nervous. I nibbled on my bottom lip, softly whining in thought...

END OF FLASHBACK.
NOBODY'S POV.

Todo's feet dragged him farther away from Itadori, he spat his saliva out on the side.
"Nice speed." Todo praised.
"Seriously? I thought I landed a good one." Itadori thought, with a grin.
Todo stretched, cracking his knuckles as he got into a battle stance.
"I'll return the favour, first-year." said Todo.
"Guard like your life depends on it!" Todo suggested.

Within a split second, Todo charged towards Itadori, unable to keep up with his speed as he immediately went into defence mode. And somehow, the cursed spirit was still alive.
"Where?" the cursed spirit asked, with its distorted voice.
Todo punched through the cursed spirit, with its blackberry-coloured blood getting on Itadori, who was sent by flying, digging through the dirt until he bounced off of the ground and hit his back on a tree harshly, spitting out saliva out of pain.

"My arm's... still here?" Itadori thought, shocked.
He watched his trembling arm carefully. He tried to stand up, but he couldn't.
"I thought it got blown off. If that cursed spirit hadn't gotten in the way, that would have been real bad." Itadori thought.
Itadori lifted his head up, only for his eyes to widen because Todo's foot punched Itadori's face against the tree, repeatedly doing that. It kept going, in more painful ways which got Itadori groaning.

Itadori's body leaned down the tree, a trail of blood going on the bark as the side of his head was bloody, with thick pieces of his red liquid on the ground, by his hands and feet.
"Done already?" Todo questioned.
Todo cracked his neck, then smirked, "Now, which should I pursue?"
What Todo wasn't aware of, was Itadori was currently feeling the pain slowly ease down — Itadori's body felt numb, making him unable to move.

That's until he felt the pain in his head ease down, not touching it to allow it to do his thing. He slowly opened his eyes to realize that it was my doing, I was somewhere nearby and concentrating on healing Itadori, feeling the corners of his lips go up out of pure happiness.
Once Itadori had enough strength thanks to my healing, his trembled fingers dug through the ground which made noise, shocking Todo.
That made Todo chuckle, turning his head around as Itadori arose from what he was.

"Are you for real? How are you standing?" Todo asked.
That's when Todo knew the answer, "Oh, let me guess... the princess is somewhere nearby and is doing her work, like a good princess should."
"You think you can just pound away at my head like that?! What if you made me even dumber than I already am?! And with my princess around to heal me, she can bring back my smartness!" Itadori shouted.

"Don't worry. Takada-chan said, "Men are perfect when they're a little dumb." and the princess probably likes men that are a little dumb, too." Todo explained.
"Who's that? I'm not interested in any idols, other than the princess — who is an idol in my eyes." Itadori asked.
"Then how did you know she's an idol? You know who she is, don't you?" Todo asked.

"What's your name, first-year?" Todo asked.
"Itadori Yuji." Itadori introduced himself.
"I see. Itadori Yuji. I have one question for you: What kind of woman is your type?" Todo asked.
"Huh?" Itadori hummed.
"What's my type?" Itadori repeated.
"Why are you asking me that right now?" Itadori questioned, confused.
"Don't worry about that. I'm just appraising you." Todo reassured.

Itadori pressed his hand against his forehead, going deep into thought. His type has changed ever since he met you, would it be bad to admit two types...?
"I don't really get it, but if I had to say..." Itadori murmured.
"For appearance, a tall woman with a big ass, I guess? Which I don't exactly care as much now, since that's appearance..." Itadori hesitantly replied.
"For personality, I like women who are..." Itadori thought, "...bravado. Is that the correct word to describe her...?"

Todo's eyes widened, going into deep thought — more precisely, an odd imagination... where Itadori and him were apparently best friends at school, in where Todo confessed to Tadaka-chan and she denied his love, and where they chose to aim for you, the so-called "princess", and agreed to share you when the time was right to confess, basically they were brothers to one another.
That entire imagination made Todo raise his head, tearing up from how much of a man Itadori was, compared to Megumi...

"You never lost to anyone in your hometown, huh?" Todo asked.
Itadori just stared at him, with dotted-eyes. Did he give you away too much? He prayed that Todo wasn't the type of man to admit crushes to the person being crushed on.
"Seems like we're best friends!" Todo officially announced.
"When you just learned my name?!" Itadori shouted, shocked.

From above, Nishimiya, flew in on top of her broom, on the phone, seeming to be holding a certain somebody's pair of expensive shoes.
"Yeah, continue straight that way. Todo-kun's there, though." Nishimiya directed.
"Not a problem. He's the one who told us to do as we pleased." said Kamo, on the other end.
Itadori's senses went off as he ducked down, dodging Mai's bullets coming from her pistol, who was currently standing on a branch of a tree.

Miwa prepared to unsheathe her sword, "New Shadow Style, Simple Domain: Quick Draw!"
She thought, once Itadori had entered her space as she unsheathed her katana and was close to slashing him but he managed to do a front flip to dodge it, going over Miwa, which shocked her from the impressive reflexes.
Mechamaru appeared from behind, stretching his palm out which opened up to reveal a light, seeming to prepare to shoot Itadori.

"I'm surrounded? Wait... Are these guys... trying to kill me?" Itadori thought.
Suddenly, Itadori and Kamo's positions switched — Kamo, who was standing on the ground with his bow pointed down and Itadori now on the branch. His hand accidentally slid down the tree, gaining a deep cut on his palm which had the blood pouring down his palm.
Kamo turned his head around to look up at Itadori, "This is... Itadori and I switched places?!"

Todo came up behind Kamo, towering over him.
"Hey." Todo called out.
Todo sent a punch down at Kamo, who smoothly dodged it.
"I told you I'd kill you if you interfered, didn't I?" Todo warned.
"No, you didn't. You said you'd kill us if we ordered your around." Kamo corrected Todo.
"Was that Itadori's... No, it was Todo's technique?" Kamo thought.

Todo's eyes shot wide open, gaining veins around his forward, "Same thing. Piss off!"
Todo and Kamo stood up from the ground, Kamo walked past Todo. Making the Kyoto students shocked.
"Looks like he's retreating." said Mechamaru.
"Lame." Mai muttered.
"Thank goodness!" Miwa thought, relieved.
"Make sure you kill him." Kamo demanded.
"That depends on Itadori. Don't order me around." Todo muttered.

"What's with these people, trying to kill me and then arguing with each other?" Itadori thought, confused.
Itadori looked down at his palm, watching as it slowly healed, thanks to your healing, of course. Mai, who was on one of the trees nearby Itadori, managed to take notice. Her eyes widen, with her lips parted which turned into a smirk.
"Seems like the princess, De Fontaine-chan, is around here. She managed to heal Itadori's hand." Mai announced.

Todo got in a battle stance, "After all, I'm not an inconsiderate man who'd hold back against his best friend!"
Mai jumped off of the tree, joining the others, as they ran off to search for you. Nishimiya flew around with her broom from above, searching for you while holding onto your expensive pair of shoes she found lingering on the ground.
"This is why I said to leave him be. We're off to a rocky start. We should've just aimed for the so-called princess first, that way Itadori Yuji doesn't heal." Nishimiya explained, to herself.

"We can't start hunting down cursed spirits without me scouting from the air, either." Nishimiya thought.
She softly sighed, "They're all such a hassle."
"Hang in there, me. You're as cute as ever today." Nishimiya reassured herself.
What she didn't notice was a certain sea-urchin-haired boy was watching her from below, "Take her down."
One of Megumi's shikigami — Nue, a large owl-like creature, appeared behind Nishimiya with electric particles around it.

"Oh, no." Nishimiya thought, worriedly.
Her expression changed to one of acceptance, that she was going to get hit, which she did as it flapped its wings — sending electricity to Nishimiya, sending her flying elsewhere. Thankfully, for her, the other Kyoto students noticed — specifically, Kamo.
"Mai, Mechamaru, cover Nishimiya." Kamo commanded.
"At once." Mechamaru replied.
"Well, we are in trouble without her." Mai added.

They splat up into two — Kamo and Miwa went together, Mechamaru and Mai went together. As Kamo and Miwa ran, Miwa noticed a silhouette coming beside her. The person who jumped out was no other than Maki, colliding their weapons against one another as Megumi came in to fight against Kamo.
"Kamo-san, are you guys planning to kill Itadori? And to finish off De Fontaine-senpai first?" Megumi asked, glaring at Kamo.

FLASHBACK.
POV'S WILL SWITCH AROUND.
MAKI & MEGUMI TOGETHER.
PANDA, INUMAKI, NOBARA & (Y/N) TOGETHER.

"That's strange." Megumi said, to Maki.
"It is strange." Panda said, to us.
"All the Kyoto students are moving together. Towards the area we left Yuji in. I think that puts everyone from Kyoto there? And we have (Y/n) with us so they'll probably think (Y/n) is with Yuji since she left her shoes behind." Panda explained.
I had my eyes closed, concentrated on healing Itadori's wounds from afar since he is within my senses.

"You mean that's where the target is?" Maki asked.
"No, unless the second-grade is especially cunning, my Demon Dog would have noticed it. They are trying to kill Itadori and take down De Fontaine-senpai, aren't they?" Megumi questioned, glaring down at the ground.
"What the hell?! I don't see why!" Nobara cursed out.
It was pure silence around Maki and Megumi, showing they were in deep thought.

"It's possible." Maki replied.
"Kelp." said Inumaki.
"I didn't sense that much hostility from them, but that was prior to Yuji's surprise survival." Panda explained, Nobara's eyes widen.
"It's entirely possible that Principal Gakuganji would order that." Panda added.
"Are the Kyoto students a bunch of cowards who'd kill a person on someone else's orders?" Nobara questioned.

"Perhaps they don't eye him the way we eye him." I explained.
"You two have spent day after day with Yuji." Panda added — referring to Megumi and Nobara.
"Us — Panda, Inumaki-kun, Maki-chan and I, had recently learned of him being a good person. He's a naturally, odd delightful sorcerer you don't commonly see amongst the other sorcerers." I explained.
"(Y/n)-chan... you cannot be talking, you are the same as him." Panda thought, not surprised I was speaking without thinking.

"But the thing is... to those who don't know anything about Yuji, the vessel of Sukuna is just an object of fear. It wouldn't feel any different from exorcising a curse to them. Even normal jujutsu sorcerers can easily blur that line." Panda explained.
We all remained silent, a signal that we were deep in our thoughts.
"We're turning back, Megumi." said Maki.
"Sorry." Megumi apologized.

Maki turned around, walking off.
"What are you apologizing for, dummy?" Maki asked.
"There's no point in winning or losing the exchange event if your friend dies." Maki added.
"Nobara, (Y/n) and I will go back to confirm that Yuji's safe. He's not answering his phone, either. Toge, you keep hunting down the cursed spirit, please." Panda suggested.
Inumaki grabbed onto my sleeve, pulling me closer.
"Bonito flakes." said Inumaki, putting an 'X' over his chest.

Inumaki's arm wrapped around my arm, our shoulders touching one another.
"Tuna mayo." Inumaki suggested.
"Inumaki-kun... I truly cannot come with you." I explained.
"I know you're worried about Yuji, too, and want (Y/n) to come with you. But if my prediction is correct, the Kyoto students are trying to use the chaos of the group battle to assassinate Yuji." Panda explained.

"Once the group battle's over, there won't be any assassination." Panda added.
"Makes sense." said Nobara.
"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.
"To mention this as well, I believe Todo-san had managed to gain a tremendously beating out of Itadori-kun. From what I had seen, his head was immensely harmed." I explained.
"That explains why we need you to come with us. Inumaki will be fine on his own, compared to Itadori, who is being hunted by the entire Kyoto group." Panda explained.

"I'm worried about Maki, too." Panda added.
"We won't let them kill Yuji, and we'll win this group battle." Panda explained.
Nobara pulled her phone out, pressing it against her ear as she seemed to be waiting for a call, only for nobody to respond.
"Answer on the first ring, Fushiguro! Also, why didn't they provide us with wireless radios or BlueTooth earbuds?!" Nobara angrily asked.

Panda waved to Inumaki — a sign of a parting as Inumaki waved back. He turned towards me, I gently ruffled his hair as a parting, to which he pinches me on the cheek hardly before rushing off. I caressed it to ease down the pain as Panda and I turned back to Nobara.
"I wouldn't want them. They're distracting, and they startle you when you get a call." Panda suggested.
"You can take them off during combat!" Nobara shouted.

END OF FLASHBACK.
PRESENT MOMENT.

Nishimiya crashed into multiple trees, landing on the top of a thick branch. She groaned out of pain.
"Ow..." Nishimiya softly whined.
She looked at her broom, noticing how the top part of it was crooked. "So that's Fushiguro-kun's Nue, huh? Electrified wings. Looks like they'll affect my movement for a while."

Nishimiya's thoughts were immediately interrupted when the tree she was on started to shake.
She glared down, seeing Panda, Nobara and I — with our hands on our hips, smirks on our lips.
"Ni-shi-mi-ya-chan!" We teased.
"Co-me-and-pl-ay!" We teased.
"So crass!" Nishimiya thought.
"Not cute at all." Nishimiya thought.

NOBODY'S POV.
BACK TO MEGUMI AND MAKI.

"Kamo-san, are you guys planning to kill Itadori and take De Fontaine-senpai down?" Megumi asked.
"And if I said we were?" Kamo asked.
"You failed, then. Itadori wouldn't go down in such a short time. De Fontaine-senpai is stronger than you think, she isn't easy to take down." Megumi explained.

It was silence, with their weapons clutching against one another, until they jumped away from each other.
"We have no reason to kill him." said Kamo.
Megumi got into a battle stance. "Yes, you do. The higher-ups and the three major clans have plenty."

NOBODY'S POV.
BACK TO ITADORI AND TODO.

Multiple crashes could be heard throughout the forest, giving shakes to the trees which made the birds fall away out of fear as Todo and Itadori continuously sent punches and kicks towards one another, making dust appear all around them.
Itadori tried to punch Todo, only for him to go into defence mode and punch his muscular elbows — which barely did a thing.
Todo kicked Itadori away from him, whose bum slid on the ground as Todo jumped in to try and punch Itadori.

Only for Itadori to smoothly dodge it, he grabbed onto Todo's arm and managed to flip him over, onto his back. Todo got up right away as he managed to send a punch towards Itadori's stomach, then another. Itadori did a backflip, standing on his hands as he did another backflip to grasp onto the tree branch as he swung over it.
Todo came in, Itadori almost managing to kick Todo's face but he ducked down to avoid it, his feet sliding on the ground.

"What splendid toughness!" Todo proudly thought.
"He's actively using the landscape to his advantage, too!" Todo added more to his thought.
When he looked, he gasped, shocked, that Itadori wasn't on the branch anymore.
"He's gone?" Todo thought, shocked.
What he didn't realize was Itadori was flying down, directly towards him from above and seemed to had activated cursed energy.

He managed to slam his fist onto Todo's head, sending another shake towards the trees. It even sent Todo's head down, to stare towards the ground.
He slowly rises his head. "He's also quick to set up his next move."
Todo stood up from the ground, stepping towards Itadori and trying to gain another punch out of him but Itadori seemed to be getting the Todo's attacks.
Slamming his flattened hands onto Todo's wrists to avoid his punches from reaching him.

"And to top it off..." Todo thought.
As Itadori's fist was reaching towards Todo's face, the punch sending Todo back.
"He has such tremendous power! His raw strength is greater than mine, despite his small body! Which is why his blows are effective with so little cursed energy!" Todo thought.
"And that makes it hard to read his movements from the flow of cursed energy! But the way this cursed energy hits after a time lag... That's just... That's just..." Todo added to his thoughts.
"...WRONG!" Todo screamed.

Which echoed throughout the forest, making it able for EVERYBODY to HEAR. It terrified all of the birds in the forest as they flew off, even Maki and Miwa, who were supposed to be fighting against one another, heard it.
"Was that Todo?" Maki asked.
"It was." Miwa replied.
"I think I understand why you failed to finish off Yuji and not to take down (Y/n) before him." said Maki.
Maki turned back to Miwa, smiling. "So why did you yourself from Noritoshi?"

"Are you keeping your technique a secret from your allies, too?" Maki asked.
Miwa released the grip of her sheathed katana.
"I'm sorry about Itadori-kun, as well as (Y/n)-chan. I know this is an excuse, but I'm not like the others." Miwa apologized.
"Still, that doesn't mean I plan to hand over victory in this exchange event. You know that sorcerers advance in rank through a recommendation system, right?" Miwa explained.

"The exchange event is often discussed among sorcerers without connections up the chain. Students who perform well here are granted many chances to advance while they're studying. I want to become independent as quickly as possible so I can earn money." Miwa explained.
It was silence for a moment, then Maki interrupted it.
"Why?" Maki asked.
Miwa unsheathed her katana. "I'm poor!"

"And I have two little brothers!" Miwa added.
"Are you okay?" Maki asked worriedly.
"Are you getting along well enough with Mai? Aren't you too nice a person?" Maki continued to worriedly ask.
"Huh? Probably..." Miwa murmured.
"I won't hold back, you know." Maki admitted.
"Not a problem!" Miwa responded.
"That's not what I said all that for, anyway!" Miwa added.

With Itadori and Todo, who were still in the forest — standing from a far distance which was good, for now.
"My friend!" Todo called out.
"That cursed energy you blast with a time lag... That's a bad habit of yours!" Todo pointed out.
"You mean Divergent Fist?" Itadori asked.
"What's he on about all of a sudden?" Itadori thought, confused.

"So long as you're satisfied with that, you'll never beat me!" said Todo.
"If you're satisfied with staying on that level, you and I won't stay best friends." Todo added.
"Are you okay with that?!" Todo shouted.
"I don't know. I don't care about that." Itadori admitted.
"Are you okay with staying weak?!" Todo shouted more.

That's when Itadori's eyes widened.
He brought his fists up, activating cursed energy.
"No, I'm not!" Itadori shouted, admitting the truth.
"That's right!" said Todo.
"My best friend!" Todo shouted.
He got into his battle stance, with a smirk on his lips.

EXTRAS?:

OKKOTSU YUTA — [?%/100%]
                                   Stage: HAD GONE OUT OF SYSTEM. RECEIVE OKKOTSU YUTA BEFORE A CONSEQUENCE HAPPENS.
                                   Danger Level: ?%.

ZEN'IN MAKI — [37%/100%]
                             Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making her obsession at a higher level.
                               Danger Level: 10%.

INUMAKI TOGE — [22%/100%]
                                   Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                   Danger Level: 0%.

PANDA  — [38%/100%]
           Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his overprotectiveness obvious.
            Danger Level: 10%.

SATORU GOJO — [39%/100%]
                                Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his obsession at a higher level.
                                Danger Level: 10%.

SUGURU GETO — [?/100%]
                                 Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED. SUGURU GETO, NO LONGER ONLINE.
                                 Danger Level: ?%.

YAGA MASAMICHI — [36%/100%]
                                         Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his overprotectiveness obvious.
                                          Danger Level: 10%.

IEIRI SHOKO — [20%/100%]
                             Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
Danger Level: 0%

ORIMOTO RIKA — [?%/100%]
                       Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED, ORIMOTO RIKA, NO LONGER ONLINE... OR IS SHE?
                                   Danger Level: ?%.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI — [26%/100%]
                        Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                                 Danger Level: 0%

KUGISAKI NOBARA — [27%/100%]
                        Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                           Danger Level: 0%

ZEN'IN MAI — [10%/100%]
                          Stage: Poor knowledge on one another, will protect you.
                          Danger Level: 0%

TODO AOI — [10%/100%]
                       Stage: Poor knowledge on one another, will protect you.
                       Danger Level: 0%

ITADORI YUJI — [18%/100%]
                        Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                               Danger Level: 0%.

MECHAMARU — [5%/100%]
                        Stage: No knowledge on one another.
                  Danger Level: 0%

MIWA KASUMI — [5%/100%]
                  Stage: No knowledge on one another.
                 Danger Level: 0%

KAMO NORITOSHI — [10%/100%]
                               Stage: Poor knowledge on one another, will protect you.
                              Danger Level: 0%

NISHIMIYA MOMO — [9%/100%]
                               Stage: No knowledge on one another.
                              Danger Level: 0%

UTAHIME IORI — [15%/100%]
                        Stage: Poor knowledge on one another, will protect you.
                           Danger Level: 0%.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.6K 920 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
849 88 4
━ 005. ❝I'll put on my most "terrible" act so I can make you hate me. ❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 her life has been nothing but misery and heartache until on...
137K 2.9K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...
2.8K 39 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...