LITTLE SATAN, Mark Sloan

By _X_Sammii_X_

-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐— ... More

00. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
01.๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ
02.๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜†
03. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜ƒ๐˜†
05. ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜† ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ & ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—”๐——๐˜€
06. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€
06. ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€
07. ๐— &๐—  ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€

08. ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜†

131 9 3
By _X_Sammii_X_

Cassie walked into the hospital. She saw Mark waiting for her and smirked. "I'm too tired for a trip to the on call room," she said as she looked to him.

Mark shrugged. "I didn't want you for that. I actually found something you left me with in New York," he told her.

"What's that?"

Mark handed her a condom with a heart on it. She raised her eyebrows. "Oh wow. You have no game."

Mark smirked and winked. "I'm not against using that. If you want to," he said as he grabbed her hips and pulled her close.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I knew you'd be after that. Well, if you're good and don't cause too much trouble, I may let you take my scrubs off," she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off inside.

****

Cassie stood watching Cristina as she was organising the board. "We'll book OR 2 tomorrow at 10. Usual scrub team. And get rid of his valve replacement at 2. That's no good," she said.

A male intern walked over to Cassie. "I bought you a hot chocolate," he said as he smiled to her, completely missing the death glare he was getting from Mark.

"Thanks."

He smiled and walked down to the lower floor. "Yang. I bought you a mocha latte," he said as he handed a drink to Cristina.

Cristina turned to look at him. "You're not scrubbing in," she told him.

"But Burke always lets me scrub in."

Another intern walked over to Cristina. "Hey. Yang... can I get in on the..."

"No. No residents. Too crowded. Go away," Cristina said as she turned to a nurse. "Make sure you put the instrument tray on his left hand side. He needs the elbow room. And OR 2. No gallery. Burke was specific."

The nurse shook her head and sighed. "Dr.Burke has become very specific since he came back to work. Hasn't he?" She commented. 

Cristina glared. "Do you want me to tell him you said that?"

George stood between Cassie and Meredith. He shook his head. "Burka's back. And suddenly Cristina is running his board. Who does she think she is? Bailey?" He commented.

Ellie shrugged and smiled. "She's helping him."

Alex rolled his eyes. He moved closer to his pregnant girlfriend. "She's taking advantage. She gets out of rounds. She scrubs in on every surgery that Burke does. She's ordering around third year residents."

Meredith rolled her eyes. "You're overreacting."

Cristina picked up the pen from the board. Cassie's eyes widened. George's too. "She's writing on the board!" He all but yelled.

Cassie shrugged and smirked as she saw Mark. "Maybe I should sleep with Burke," she said as he passed her by.

Mark looked to her. He stood behind her and whispered into her ear. "If you want to sleep with any attending, make it me," he said.

Cassie bit her lip as she felt his breath on the back of her ears. "Bye Mark."

George turned to Cassie. "I don't know how you can sleep with him. He slept with your mom."

Cassie raised her eyebrows. "Oh I'm sorry. When was the last time you got sex?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

****

Derek left the shower in the trailer. He jumped a mile as he saw a woman sitting on his bed. "Well hey there stranger."

"Nancy. You don't call first?" Derek said as he looked to her.

Before anything, Meredith walked in. "Hey I..."

Derek turned to get. "Meredith! Meredith! Let me explain!" He called. But it was too late and Meredith had gone.

Derek turned back to look at Nancy who had a smirk on her face. "I take it that was the slutty intern you cheated on Addison with?"

"She's not slutty. And don't call her Isabella to her face. What are you doing here?" Derek asked as he looked to his sister. He wasn't impressed with how she had ran Meredith off.

Nancy shrugged. She smiled. "You bailed on Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. You're living in a trailer. You're getting a divorce. And then there's the slutty intern."

Derek shook his head and sighed. "I really don't like you."

"You love me."

****

The next morning, Cassie stood in the elevator with George, Meredith and Izzie. Cassie didn't talk to Izzie at all. She only paid attention when Izzie spoke. "Im feeling really good."

"Good."

"Good."

Cassie rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fascinating to know."

Izzie ignored her. She smiled. "First day back. It feels good. Big. Kind of nervous. I feel good. Do I look alright?" She said.

"Great," both Meredith and George spoke.

Cassie shrugged. "Like a model who wasn't even that good," she told her.

Izzie again ignored her. "I want to get off on the right foot. Get my ID renewed. New time card. Sign some papers with legal then I'm back. Really back."

Cassie rolled her eyes. She shrugged. "And the world is a much better place for knowing that information," she said.

Izzie turned to Cassie. "Why do you have to be a bitch?"

Cassie smiled. She looked go her. "I just don't like you at all. Don't take it personal," she said.

Izzie got off the elevator. Cassie waved sarcastically. George looked to the two girls. "I'll be Cristina for you if you'll be izzie for me."

Cassie shrugged. Meredith nodded. George stopped the elevator. Meredith sighed. "Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly. Extremely ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful. And he was naked."

Cassie turned to her best friend. "Wait... what?"

"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard.... How was that?" George said as he looked to them.

Cassie shrugged and smiled. "Pretty accurate. But I am going to kill him."

Meredith nodded. "We're channeling Izzie. Go."

"Okay. Callie... she won't forgive me. And she won't talk to me. She dumped me. Which, I don't care about. At all," George said.

Meredith smirked. "Good. Because you deserve better. Because you are George. I mean seriously... seriously," she said.

Cassie blinked a couple of times. "It's scary how much alike you all sound."

George turned to Cassie. "Don't you have any issues?"

"Only that Mark Sloan still exists. And when he's around I feel like I have a party in the panties."

Grace groaned. "What has happened to us?" She said as she looked to her two friends.

Cassie shrugged. "I let Mark Sloan get into my pants. I don't know about the rest of you," she said out loud.

****

Cassie was working with George and Addison. She looked up as they walked in. "Transfer from Mercy West. Noelle LeBatt. 32 weeks along. Pregnant with twins. One appears to be developing more slowly than the other," she said.

"Hi."

Addison smiled and looked to them. "Hi there."

The male next to Noelle smiled. "Greg Stanton. This is my lovely fiancé. The future Mrs Stanton. Noelle," he said.

Noelle looked to her fiancée. She smiled. "Greg. I promise you. You're the only person who cares if we're married or not," she told them.

Greg ignored what she said. He turned to Addison. "They said we had to come here. Because her condition could be serious. Is it serious?" He asked.

Addison looked over the chart for a moment. She sighed. "I gotta say. You don't seem emergent enough for Mercy to send you over here in an ambulance. You're not in labour. You're not bleeding. Your vitals are fine."

Noelle nodded. She sighed. "They said I had to come here because of my thing."

Cassie frowned and tilted her head. She took the chart from George and her eyes widened. "Two uteruses?! Ms LeBatt was born with two uteruses!"

George was in shock. "That's really rare."

****

Cassie and Ellie were walking along the skywalk. Izzie was with them as she had to shadow Ellie as part of her return to the hospital. Meredith was with them both too.

Izzie looked to the two girls. "Do you want me to get you a coffee? Rub your feet maybe?" She asked.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "I suggest you shut your mouth now Isobel. Or I will shut it for you," she told her as she looked to Grace. "McAsshole. Twelve o'clock."

Derek walked towards them. "Dr Stevens. Welcome back. Cassie. Ellie... Meredith?"

Izzie smirked as she looked between Grace and Derek. "Sorry. It's not like I can leave. I gotta stay by my bosses side," she said.

Before anyone could speak, Cassie paled. "Fuck off."

"Oh no."

"Okay. The trailer sucks. But in the light of day, the land is nice. Seattle's pretty in the daylight. Plus you have your thing for ferries," Nancy said.

Both Meredith and Derek spoke at the same time. "Ferry boats."

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Right. Whatever," she said as she turned to Cassie and Ellie. "Hello girls."

"Who invited the wicked bitch of the west to Seattle?" Cassie said as she walked off a little further.

Derek looked to Meredith. "Meredith, this is my sister. Nancy."

Meredith turned to look at Nancy. She saw Cassie shaking her head. "Sister? You're one of Derek's sisters?" She asked as she looked to her.

Nancy smirked slightly. "Well I knew you didn't think I was the wife. Seeing as you already ran her off," she said.

Cassie rolled her eyes as she had walked back over. "The munchkins of Oz called. They're missing their resident witch," she said.

"Nice meeting you," Meredith said as she walked off.

"Okay."

She turned and walked off with Grace and Izzie who smirked. "McDreamy's sister is McBitchy," she said.

Cassie turned to Izzie. "For once, I may actually agree with you."

****

Cassie stood in CT. She sighed as Mark walked over. "What's wrong with you?" He asked as he looked to her.

"Goodbye Mark. I'm not horny yet."

"Cass. Come on."

Cassie smirked and shook her head. "If you want me horny, then turn me on. I'm not in the mood for sex. Unless you help me change my mind."

Mark nodded. "You're on. I can turn you on and have you jumping my bones within seconds."

"Prove it."

****

Cassie sat with the other interns. They were on a room with an elderly patient. Izzie walked in. "I've been waiting for you guys in the cafeteria. Since when do we eat in a patients room?" She asked as she sat down.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Bye. We won't miss you."

George sensed the tension between Cassie and Izzie and sighed. "Izzie. Meet really old guy. We found him a couple of days ago. He sleeps all the time. He's our new best friend."

Cristina nodded. "It's quiet. No one bothers us. What are you doing?" She asked.

"Im not doing anything. Turns out, I'm literally not allowed to do anything. I knew coming back would be an adjustment. But-," she said.

Cassie shrugged and smiled. "Cutting an LVad wire will do that to you. Should have read the rules."

Cristina ignored Cassie and looked to Izzie. "No. Really. What are you doing now?" She asked.

"Eating my lunch."

"Okay. If you want to socialise, or talk about your day. Maybe even get in a quick therapy session, do it over there," Cristina said.

"Seriously?" Izzie said with a scoff.

"Bye now."

Alex shrugged. He turned to Cassie and George. "O'Malley, Shepherd. Your two uteruses?" He asked.

Ellie turned to look at her sister. "Two uteruses?" She asked.

George nodded. "Two. Yeah," he said. He turned to look at Alex. "You're on scut. Glorified plastics scut. You're in no position to mock us. Or our uteruses."

Cassie turned to look at Alex. "Mark Sloan has you doing his dirty work doesn't he? DMV?" She asked.

"Yes. Any cervical changes on the ultrasound?" Alex asked.

Cassie smirked. "Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"I'm so glad to be back," Izzie said, making sure that people knew she was still there.

Cassie turned to look at her. "You're probably the only one who is glad you're back," she said.

****

Cassie was sitting with Ellie. She smiled to her. "Does it feel weird? Knowing you're having a baby?" She asked.

Ellie nodded. "It did at first. Now it feels so good. Knowing that I have something that I can love unconditionally. And that I know will love me too," she said.

"You're going to be an amazing mom."

Ellie smiled. "Do you think?"

Cassie nodded and smiled. "I do yeah. I think you're gonna ace it. And auntie Cassie will be there by your side," she said.

"Thanks."

****

Derek and Nancy were walking through the hospital. Bella walked towards them. "Cassidy."

"Derek. Cassie."

Derek didn't look at Cassie. Instead he turned to Nancy. "That was mean how you acted then," he said.

Nancy shrugged and smiled. "Kathleen called. She asked me to find out why the slutty interns panties were hanging on the bulletin board," she said.

"Less of the slut. She's my friend," Cassie said as she turned to look at her.

"Four sisters. Four sisters. And not one brother. You wonder why I don't call more," Derek said.

"Amen."

"You can answer about the panties at anytime," Nancy said.

Derek ignored her. He smiled. "Nance. It's good to see you. Really great to have you here. But I have a job. You know? I have patients."

Cassie nodded. "Ditto. Bye now. Don't come back again," Bella said.

Nancy ignored Cassie. She looked to Derek. "I have a mother at 35 weeks. Where is her OB?" She asked.

"Her OB should be on a plane back to Connecticut. Where she belongs," Derek said as he pulled Cassie onto the elevator with him.

Nancy shrugged and smiled. "Okay. So we've covered the trailer. We still have to cover the slutty intern and the divorce," she said.

Derek smirked. "You know what? You found more and more like mom everyday," he said.

"Take it back!"

****

Cassie smiled as she was in with Noelle LeBatt. She looked to her. "So two uteruses? That's pretty awesome. And you're engaged. Also cool," she said.

Noelle nodded and smiled. "Greg talked me into it."

"From the first moment I saw Noelle, I knew I was ham," Greg said.

Cassie frowned. "Did you say ham?"

Noelle rolled her eyes and sighed. "Here we go again," she mumbled.

Greg smiled and nodded. He took hold of Noelle's hand. "Yes. You're either ham or eggs. You gotta ask yourself in every situation. Are you the pig or the chicken?" He said.

Cassie blinked a couple of times. "Sir. With all due respect, it's just a pig or a chicken."

"Look. You got to play the ham and eggs. You see the chicken is involved in the meal. But the pig is committed. So the question is... are you committed? Or are you involved?"

"Ham or eggs."

"Ham or eggs," Greg said as he looked to Cassie.

****

Cassie stood by the reception desk. Alex was there. Mark walked over. "Karev. You free?" He asked.

Alex nodded. "Absolutely sir."

Mark nodded and smirked. "Great. Take this. I'm on hold with the DMV. Some mess about switching my license and registration to Seattle. Take care of this for me," he said.

"Thanks for thinking of my sir. O'Malley. How's it feel to be the new Gynie grunt?" Alex asked as Cassie walked towards them.

Cassie looked to Alex. "He's actually working with me. And we have a patient who was born with and pregnant in two uteruses. Two uteruses... jealous?" She said.

Alex shook his head and smiled. "No. I'm on hold. Important business for Sloan."

Cassie  scoffed. "Yeah he's using you because he can't be bothered."

George nodded and smiled to Cassie. "Super important. Noelle LeBatt. Room 2413," he said as he walked off.

Cassie groaned as Nancy walked over. She looked to the blonde. "Did I just hear him say two uteruses?" She asked.

Alex turned to her and smirked. "You must be?"

"Nancy pants?"

Nancy turned to see Mark. "Hey loser."

Mark smiled as he pulled Nancy into an hug. "I wish Derek had told me you were visiting," he said.

"Oh like they tell you anything these days?" Nancy said, knowing that her brother never spoke to Mark anymore.

Mark nodded. He looked to Cassie as she laughed at something Alex was saying. He saw the twinkle in her eye. "I'm working on that."

Nancy saw where he was looking and sighed. "What are you doing here Mark? Are you trying to torture him?"

Mark sighed. "He's my family Nancy. They both are. Plus I needed a change of pace. I also slept with my tennis partners wife. He went out and bought a gun."

"And there it is."

Addison had walked over and smiled. "Nancy! Let me guess. Did mom send you out here?" She asked as she hugged her friend.

Nancy shrugged. "Let me guess. He's trying to ban you from Seattle?"

"Did he also tell you he's living in a trailer?"

Cassie grinned as Derek walked over. He saw Nancy and Addison before he walked off. "Derek! Derek!" Nancy called. She quickly turned back to Addison. "I want to see the two uteruses!"

"Yeah. Find me later."

Cassie stood between Mark and Addison. Mark sighed. "I miss her."

"Yeah. Me too."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Oh please."

****

Cassie stood by the nurses station. She sighed as she looked to see Mark and Nancy. They were clearly flirting in front of her which annoyed her.

Ellie came and stood by her. She smiled. "I feel like I've hardly seen you today. Is everything okay?" She asked

Cassie nodded. She sighed. "You good?" She asked.

"Yeah. Alex and I went to our sonogram. We're going to have a girl," Ellie told her.

"Oh yay. I'm happy for you."

****

Cassie walked back into the hotel. She saw Mark waiting for her. "You okay?" He asked.

Cassie shook her head. "I'm tired. Maybe you can come up tomorrow?" She said as she kissed his cheek and walked off.

Mark frowned. Not realising how Cassie was about to find herself battling with her mental health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 72 5
๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ. ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฐ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜...
550K 14.5K 50
i don't really like to talk about iraq {lowercase intended} oc x mark sloan ยฉolivia simpson 2020
8.6K 300 9
๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โ†ณ by -๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ โ€ž ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† " ...
44.7K 1.6K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1โ”s9 mark sloan & female oc