Adjust Marriage

By Divyashaaaaa_

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐š... More

A short note from Author
Introduction ๐Ÿ’ซ
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Final request
Chapter 2 - Begging
Chapter 4 - Apsara
Chapter 5 - First Night
Chapter 6 - Good boy
Chapter 7 - The words of pain
Chapter 8 - Fictional Men
Chapter 9 - First Kiss
Chapter 10 - MINE

Chapter 3 - Eyes don't lie

1.5K 116 18
By Divyashaaaaa_

Happy reading!💗🌷

I didn't have any idea about what I was doing. I never asked someone to do something for me. It was my very first time touching another girl.

But whatever I was doing was for my Grandma. Deep down, I love her more than anything. I can't save her from death, but at least I can make her happy before her death. I still can't believe what she said yesterday. It was so hard for everyone to believe. I was traumatized after hearing that. Not only me, but the whole family.

"Whatever I'm doing is for my grandmother. I love her more than myself. Yesterday, I noticed the tears in her eyes. It's her last wish. Please, please help me. I'm begging you." I closed my eyes with pain and begged her.

She stopped. Her hands started trembling. She slowly turned her head and looked at me. I let go of her hand abruptly and looked at her. Suddenly, our eyes met.

Her Almond eyes, with honey brown shade and long eyelashes melted my cold heart.

Suddenly, she took her eyes off mine and looked at the wall. "C-can I have some... t-time to think... about it...?" she said in a lower tone. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"You can," I said while looking into her eyes, even though she was not looking into mine.

She left my office as soon as I replied.

Time skip to 6:00 p.m

I was feeling tired, so I decided to take a short break. I went to the fridge in my cabin and grabbed a cold water bottle because I was thirsty.

I came back and sat on my chair. Suddenly, I remembered her eyes. Gosh! I don't know how her eyes are so pretty.

*Phone ringing*

"Yes...?" I said in a heavy tone. "Aayan?" The person on the other side of the call answered. I am pretty sure it's Tiara's voice. I was scared that she might refuse again to sign the contract.

"I'll sign the contract."

What the actual fuck is this?! I thought she was going to refuse, but she accepted? Whatever miracle has happened, it's good for all of us.

"Y-you will?"

"Hmm. I'll sign the contract."

"Wow...! How did you get convinced for this...?" I asked her. "I talked to my parents, and they convinced me. But listen... I have some conditions."

Now I started feeling awkward. I don't know what kind of conditions she has.

"We'll keep it a secret that we are married. Kyunki agar kisi ko pata chalega hamare contract marriage ke baare mein toh phir woh kya sochenge? Ham dono parivaro ki izzat paani mein jayegi." She said all in one breath before I could say anything to her. (Translation - Because if someone comes to know about our contract marriage then what will they think? The honor of both our families will be ruined.)

Ladkiyon ko samajhna bohot mushkil hai. 😮‍💨 (Translation - It is very difficult to understand girls)

Now, This thing was very difficult. I can't tell grandma that the marriage is going to be utterly fake. And if I don't tell her, she would expose this to the whole Maharashtra. I'm now in big trouble.

"Hmm. We'll keep it confidential," suddenly slipped out of my mouth.

What the fuck! Why did I say yes?! I can't guarantee that it'll be a secret forever!

Whatever! I have to try my best to keep it confidential.

She cut the call.

As soon as she cut the call, I called papa and explained everything. He talked with Vijay uncle. He told about this to Grandma too. Guess how was her reaction. How happy she would be at that time. I can't let her know that this is a contract marriage. I don't want to loose her but I have to do this.

I don't know how I said yes but I think whatever I did was right only if he'll keep it a secret. I can't let Arunika Daadi know about this, I can't break her heart like this.

*Phone ringing*

I picked up my phone. It was a call from Aayan. What do you think why he called me? Of course for informing the date of our marriage.

What the fuck! I hate these things. Mujhe bachpan se shaadi karne ka shouk hi nahi thaa. Shaadi hai jaroor 2 mahine ki par 2 mahine tak nark jaisa feel hoga. Pata hai baaki log toh acche hai par ye Aayan ke saath mai kaise reh sakti hun? (Translation - I was not interested in marrying since childhood. Marriage is definitely going to feel like hell for 2 months. I found out that other people are very good but how can I live with this Aayan?)

This was all very new to me. These were happening to me for the first time. I couldn't believe that I was going to be married. What the fuck is happening to my life! It has become a piece of shit because of this Aayan.

Our wedding was in 5 more days. Nooh!!!! This is impossible 😭! It can't happen! 5 days?! Only 5?! Arey shaadi ke liye 1-2 mahina rakhna chahiye thaa par 5 din?!😭 (Translation - They are supposed to keep 1-2 months or 5 days for marriage?!😭)

A lot of work is pending. I'll also have to buy lehenga for the wedding. What's going on here?! We have to buy Jewellery for the wedding, New shaadi, dowry items, how could all this happen so soon?!

I was stressed so I decided to take a nap. Yes!!! In evening! I'm stressed!

Time skip to the wedding day

It was my wedding day. I still couldn't accept the fact that I was getting married today. Fuck this marriage. I hate marriage so fucking much. It was so strange.

| Author's POV |

In just 4 hours the wedding was going to start. Arunika aunty had already hired a make-up artist for Tiara. The make-up artist was going to reach in 5 minutes.

Tiara's phone started ringing. She got a call from Arunika. Tiara picked it up and said, "Han daadi boliye!" (Translation - yes grandma tell me!) "Beta make-up artist ko maine bhej diya hai, woh bas pohonchti hi hogi," Arunika said. ( - I have sent the beta make-up artist, she must be arriving soon.) "Haan thike daadi," Tiara answered. (Translation - Yes okay grandma.)

After 5 minutes

Everyone were busy for the decorations because the wedding will start in just 4 hours and all arrangements are not done yet.

"Jaldi jaldi haat chalao! Kaam 1 ghante ke andar andar khatam ho jana chahiye!" Vijay ordered.

The Make-up artist arrived along with Arunika.

Joshna came near Arunika as soon as she saw her.

"Arey Arunika! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho! Tumhe idhar nahi hona chahiye!" (Translation - Hey Arunika! What are you doing here! You shouldn't be here!)

"Kyun nahi? Pata hai ladke ki daadi hun par mera hak banta hai ki mai apni Tiara ka khayal rakhu. Maine pehle se hi make-up artist ko hire kar rakha hai kyunki mujhe Tiara ki chinta ho rahi thi. Uski skin sensitive ji hai! Acche products chahiye honge usko!" Arunika said in excitement.
(Translation - Why not? I know that the boy's grandmother but I have the rights to take care of Tiara. I have already hired a make-up artist because I was worried about Tiara. Her skin is sensitive. She would require good products)

"Arey arey! Tumhe yeh sab karne ki jaroorat nahi thi, par agar aa hi gayi ho toh chalo Mai iss make-up artist ko Tiara ke pass le jaati hun," Joshna told Arunika while giving a caring smile.
(

Translation - Hey, hey! You didn't need to do all this, but if you did, then let me take this make-up artist to Tiara )

After saying these all, Joshna took Arunika to the room in which Tiara was over thinking about what will happen after her marriage. *Lol*

Joshna opened the door and, BOOM! Not a bomb blast but... Tiara wasn't there.

______________________________________

Where did Tiara go?
Did she ran away with someone? (Lmao no😭)
Did she ran away from the marriage?

So this much for chapter 3 guys! Sorry for updating a little late but I had some problems and I was a little lazy to write too. I'm sorry😭!

I'll update the next chapter on next Thursday 💗🌷

🎯 - 30 votes and 10 comments 🌸

Target of the last chapter isn't completed yet so I am so sad rn 🤧

Biee! Take care!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 108 5
Haider, A 27 years old businessman who is incredulous about a feeling called 'love' because of his traumatic past. Incommunicative and is a gym freak...
2K 180 11
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
328K 13.6K 61
A girl named Krishzel Vish Amethyst who possess every power that exist in the world who will act as a nerd and will enter the world she forget for th...