Wait I Got Teleported Into An...

Od yardhound

(M/N) lived a normal happy life but that all changed when a portal appeared and transported him into another... Viac

trailer for this book
bio

Vol1 Chapter 1

239 7 10
Od yardhound

     The scene opens up to show (M/N) Waking up to an alarm clock.

     "Haaa what time is it?" (M/N) asks as he yawns and stops the alarm clock.

     (M/N) looks over at the alarm clock as his eyes widen at the time.

     "Oh crap I'm gonna be late!" (M/N) says as he quickly gets out of bed and gets dressed.

     He goes and puts on a black business suit and black pants as he puts on his shoes before going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. When he is done getting ready he grabs his work bag and phone as he rushes out the door and runs to work.

    "C'mon I can make it just a little bit longer!" (M/N) says to himself as he looks at the time on his watch.

     When (M/N) gets to his workplace he is five minutes late he walks in and is immediately greeted by his boss.

     "(M/N) This is the second time this week you have missed work! But at least you weren't an hour late this time!" The boss says as (M/N) bows his head.

     "I'm really sorry sir I promise I will try not to be late next time!" (M/N) says bowing his head repeatedly.

     "Just get to work now!" The boss yells

     "Yes sir!" (M/N) says as he rushes to go to his desk and starts to work.

     Hours go by as the day has ended (M/N) is seen walking home exhausted from work with his legs wanting to collapse on him from being so sore.

     "Sometimes I wish I could just not go to work and have an adventure of monsters and saving chicks wouldn't that be something." (M/N) says as he daydreams not realizing that he is no longer on the ground.

     A blue portal appears in front of (M/N) lifting him off the ground as his eyes widen at the fact he is no longer touching the ground.

     "WHAT THE--!!" (M/N) screams as the portal takes him away.

     As he is taken away his body undergoes a transformation. His hair gets longer and changes color to Emerald green, he gets a couple of inches taller, and his muscles get a bit bigger, and his eyes change color to green. as if the portal is preparing him for this world.

     The portal opens as (M/N) falls out of it unconscious as he falls. As he was falling his eyes began to open and look around his surroundings seeing nothing but clouds. He then realized he was indeed falling out of the sky.

     "AHHHHHHHH WHY DOES THIS GOTTA HAPPEN TO MEEEE!!!" (M/N) screams as this gets the attention of a certain red-headed silver-eyed girl.

     "Did you guys hear that?" The red head girl asks

     "Hear what Ruby I didn't hear anything." A blond-haired girl says.

     "Yang do you not hear someone screaming?" A girl with a black bow asks.

     "Now that you mentioned it I do hear something." Yang says

     "Weiss, what about you do you hear it?" Ruby asks.

     "Of course I hear it you dolt. The question is where is it coming from?" Weiss says

     "Um, guys." A blond hair boy says

     "What Jaune." Ruby says Jaune points up causing everyone to look up and see a boy falling.

     "AHHHHHHH!" (M/N) screams as he lands and hits Jaune causing them both to hit the ground.

     "Jaune are you ok?" A red-haired spartan asks

     "I'm ok!" Jaune says

     (M/N) gets up and looks around with everyone watching him he immediately starts to make sure he is in one piece.

     "Ohh legs, eyes, mouth, tuned nose." (M/N) says as he kisses his leg and feels his eyes, mouth, and pinches his nose.

     Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, and three others watch in confusion as they see him start looking at his Hair.

     "Wait I'm a girl! Nooo! Wait I'm not a girl! What the why is my hair green?!" (M/N) says as he feels his Hair noticing that it is longer before he feels his Adam's apple and sees that his hair is emerald green.

     A Grimm Beowolf appears behind (M/N) as Ruby and the others try to warm him to turn around.

     "Turn around new guy get out of there!" Ruby says

     (M/N) turns around as the Beowolf blows hot air into his face he falls down in fear trying to play dead.

     The Beowolf smells him and not liking the smell runs away as the others all have a very confused look on their face.

     (M/N) opens his eyes as he slowly gets up and calms himself down but not before being surrounded by Ruby and the others.

     "Are you crazy you dolt you can't just lay on the ground and wait for the Grimm to just walk away!" Weiss says

     "And most of all where is your weapon?" Ruby asks

     "Um weapons why would I need a weapon? And Grimm what's a Grimm?" (M/N) asks

     "Have you been living under a rock this whole time you dolt?!" Weiss asks

     "Um..." (M/N) says

     "Do you even have an Aura?" Blake asks

     "What's an Aura?" (M/N) asks as Ruby and the other's eyes widen when they hear that but not before the Nevermore screeches and the Deathstalker comes out of nowhere.

     As Ruby and her friends fight the Nevermore and the Deathstalker stalker (M/N) is seen hiding. When the cost is clear he makes his way to the others on the cliff out of breath. They all look at him panting.

     "Can someone please tell me what's going on around here?" (M/N) says panting.

     The scene changes to show a man with white hair calling people up onto a stage.

     "Russell Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team CRDL led by Cardin Winchester." The White hair man says

     "Man what is even this place this is so weird." (M/N) says to himself.

     "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team JNPR led by Jaune Arc." The White hair man says

     "Led by," Jaune says in disbelief.

     "Congratulations Young man." The White hair man says

     A lady with blond hair and glasses comes and tells (M/N) to follow her as he and her go to Ozpin's office.

     "And finally, Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team RWBY led by Ruby Rose." The White hair man says.

     "I'm so proud of you!" Yang says as she hugs her sister

     "Looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year." The White hair man says

     The scene changes to show the White hair man walking into his office and seeing the blond-haired girl and (M/N) sitting in a chair.

     "Good you are here now then young man do you want to explain why you were in the initiation?" The White hair man asks.

     "Um I don't know why I was there all I know is I was walking home from work and this portal appeared and then I was in the sky falling." (M/N) says

     "Are you saying that a portal just appeared and then you fell from the sky?" The blond hair girl asks

     "Yes, I am I have my ID on me if you wanna look at it." (M/N) asks as he pulls out his wallet and ID.

    "That would be helpful to know who you are." The White hair man asks as he looks at (M/N)'s ID. Hmm, are you from this world?" The White hair man asks as (M/N's hair and eyes are different in his ID

    "No, I'm not." (M/N) says as the White hair man and the blond hair girl eyes widen slightly.

     "Well then young man my name is Professor Ozpin and she is Glynda Goodwitch." Ozpin says

     "Nice to meet you." (M/N) says

     "Do you want to join this school?" Ozpin asks as (M/N's eyes widen.

     "Join this school?!" (M/N) asks shocked.

      "Yes after all until we can find a way for you to get home you will need to learn how to defend yourself." Ozpin says

     "That's fine with me sir." (M/N) says

     "Wonderful! Glynda please take him to Team RWBY's dorm and tell them he is to stay there for a while." Ozpin says

     "Yes sir come with me, young man." Glynda says as (M/N) follows her

     Glynda and (M/N) walk down the halls as they walk up to Team RWBY's dorm. She knocks on the door. Ruby opens the door in her pajamas.

     "Hello, Mrs.Goodwitch how can I help you?" Ruby asks

     "This young man is to stay here until we can get him situated into Beacon." Glynda says (M/N) walks inside the dorm and Glynda walks away

     "Weiss, Blake, Yang we got a new roommate!" Ruby says excitedly.

     "Who is it oh it's you." Yang says

     "Um, hi again." (M/N) says while he waves a little bit.

     "So what's your name? Also, your hair is so cool!" Ruby says as she bombards (M/N) with questions.

     "Ruby stop let him answer stop questioning the guy." Weiss says as she wants to know who he is.

     "Um, My name is (M/N)! It's nice to meet you!" (M/N) says as he bows his head

     "Nice to meet you (M/N) I'm Ruby that's Weiss, Yang, and Blake!" Ruby says as she points at Weiss, Yang, and Blake.

     "So um I'm just gonna sleep in The corner." (M/N) says

     "That's fine we wouldn't want you doing anything weird!" Weiss says as she points at him

     "Weiss I highly think he would he seems like a nice guy." Blake says as she reads her book.

     "I would never do anything like that!" (M/N) says as he holds his hands up.

     "We believe now let's get some sleep we got a busy day tomorrow." Ruby says as everyone gets ready for bed. Yang gave (M/N) an extra pillow and blanket as they all went to bed.

     The scene goes black.

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as always if there are any mistakes or something I could have done better please let me know and I'll fix It. I kind of had fun with this chapter as this is the first time I wrote a chapter without watching the show. How is it do you guys like it? And I'll see you in Chapter 2) :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
4.3K 70 4
"Some pretend to be the moonlight Some themselves are the moon"
5.9K 175 5
This is a continuation of my RWBY x GWTB story. I suggest you read that first or don't. Returning back to the world they call their own Vaughan and Y...
891K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...