Love's Enduring Legacy 1: MY...

By ChikkiMugala

Hey cuties 🥰🥰... Thank you for waiting and loving my stories ... I divided this story into 3 parts. This is... More

chapter 1: promise ...
chapter 2 : like..
chapter 3 : favourites..
chapter 4 : birthday ...
chapter 5 : dinner...
chapter 6 : snatch..
chapter 7 : scar..
chapter 8 : share...
chapter 9 : gloves...
chapter 10 : my lord...
chapter 11 : brother ..
chapter 12 : happy...
chapter 13 : I do...
chapter 14 : i know ...
chapter 15 : okay ?..
chapter 16 : arrest ...
chapter 17 : case...
chapter 18 : sick..
chapter 19 : heartless...
chapter 20 : my prince
chapter 21 : crush...
chapter 22 : soup ...
chapter 23 : why?..
chapter 24 : hair ..
chapter 25 : birthday ...
chapter 26 : ring...
chapter 27 : my king ..
chapter 28 : cry...
chapter 29 : little brother ..
chapter 30 : hands ...
chapter 31 : now?...
chapter 32 : miss...
chapter 33 : graduate ..
chapter 34 : name..
chapter 35 : killer ..
chapter 36 : back...
chapter 37 : meet ..
chapter 38: fine..
chapter 39 : i didn't ..
chapter 40 : congratulations...
chapter 41: princess...
chapter 42 :letters ...
chapter 43 : mama...
chapter 45 : end?...
next part ...my queen

chapter 44 : blame...

118 9 5
By ChikkiMugala

Type pov :

I went to pick up my pumpkin ...I bought a gift for her ..they are nice shoes I customised for her , hope she likes them ....I can't believe she is 5 already...kids do grow up so fast ...

I went in ...she is playing with nong ...I smiled and called her ..

Type - happy birthday pumpkin ...

She squealed and ran to me happily....

Pumpkin - uncle ~~~ thank you ...

I picked her up in my arms ...I kissed her cheek ...

Type - had your breakfast pumpkin ?..

She nodded happily ...

Type - let's go then ...

She smiled and said ..

Pumpkin - go ....go captain ...

I smiled and we both went to my bike...I made her sit on the bike and I hopped on the bike behind her ....I started the bike...I saw nong run to us ...he stood at the gate smiling ...

Alex - don't be naughty na princess...

Pumpkin - yes papa....

Alex - take care na...

I nodded and we both went to my home ...she ran in smiling ...she got surprised when she saw the decoration ...I arranged a mission party for her since she likes missions ....

Pumpkin - woahh...uncle ...this is so good ...

Type - you like it ?..

She nodded happily ....she touched the toy guns and I played with her sometime ...we went to my room ...I gave her the shoes...she yelled happily ...

Pumpkin - so amazing uncle....I love them ..

I smiled happily and made her worn them ...she ran happily here and there wearing them ...I chuckled looking at her ...later we both baked a cake ...after baking it ...we both decorated it ....she smiled happily...I wiped her hands and cheeks...they are filled with dough powder ....we had our lunch and she cut the cake ..

Pumpkin - woah....cake is so tasty na uncle ...right ?...

Type - yeah ...it's so good ..

She grinned ..

Pumpkin - it's tasty because I made it ...hahah ...

I tickled her making her laugh ...I laughed with her ...i took the watch ..it was tharn's ..I adjusted it to her size ...I arranged it on her wrist ...

Pumpkin - it's so cool ...

I smiled ..

Type - it's uncle tharn's naa...you like it ?...

She nodded happily... Later i showed her some childhood pics of my baby ...she giggled happily looking at them ..

Pumpkin - mama looks so cute here ..

I nodded happily ....

Pumpkin - is this how uncle tharn and you married uncle ty?...

Type - yeah ...look...

She smiled happily looking at them ....she went to sleep in my arms looking at the album ...I smiled and covered her in quilts....I went to sleep looking at her ...my pumpkin ...

Later it's evening ...I washed her face and combed her hair neatly...

Pumpkin - where are we going uncle ?...

Type - to papa na...

Pumpkin - you come too naa...

I shook my head...

Type - let's see na pumpkin ...

Pumpkin - you are still angry at papa ?..

Type - you shouldn't worry about at that na pumpkin ...stay happy na...

We are on the bike going to his office ...

Pumpkin - papa is sad too ...he cries everyday ...when will he stop crying ?...

Type - as I said ....you shouldn't worry about all that !..

Pumpkin - why is he crying then ?...

Type - he will be fine ....don't worry ...

She nodded pouting ...I kissed her hair ...I called nong alex ...

Alex - hello P...

Type - iam here ...where are you ?...

Alex - coming na P....

I nodded and ended the call...we both are waiting for the signal to turn red ...nong building is on the other side of road ...we both got down...i held her hand ...we saw nong on the other side ...the signal turned red...

Pumpkin - papa...

She is running to him leaving my hand...

Type - pumpkin ..wait ...I wil....

Pumpkin shouted suddenly ...

I gasped while my eyes widened...a car hit my pumpkin ?...no...no...NO !!.... I saw Alex on his knees in shock....I slapped myself and came back to senses ...my heart is beating so fast ...I checked the road ...

I saw my pumpkin lying on the road while the blood is around her ..her clothes are tainted with her blood....I ran to her immediately taking her into my arms ....I cried in pain ...flashes of past tharn lying in my arms came into my mind...I shook my head...

My hands are shaking ...not again !!... My brain isn't working !!...no ...no..I can't lose my pumpkin !...( sob )... I will save her ..I took out my phone and dailed emergency number ....ambulance came in minutes!!..doctors shifted her to the emergency room ...I collapsed on chair catching my heart ...I..looked at my hands which are filled with blood ....

NO ...NO ....I can't breath ...I can't take this...I searched my pockets...I took the medicine and calmed down ..I should be postive !.... Nothing will happen to my pumpkin...( sob )... I..I failed again ?...( sob ).... My pumpkin ...I caught my shaking hands with one another ...I should have picked her up in my arms !!...

Laila came to me and hugged me tight ...

Laila - i...it's okay na...( sob)... She will be fine ...

I nodded crying ....I told my team to track the car number !..after sometime they said that it belongs to some other mafia gang ...I calmed down my anger ..

Type - i...I can't take it anymore ....m..my heart can't take it anymore ..( sob )... I..i can't live any longer if something happens to her ....

I saw nong running to us ...I clenched my fist and stood infront of him ...his face is drenched in tears ....

Alex - P !...princess....h..how's she ?...l..let me see her ..

I pushed him away ...

Type - why ?... To kill her ...

Alex - P !...you can be angry at me later...( sob )...let me see her na...

Type - see her ?... I told you already , didn't i ?....( sob )....you are a curse ...all people who love you will die !...

Alex - P !!... Please~~~

Type - it was your enemy who tried to kill my pumpkin !!...you get it ?... I already told you and dad to quit this business ...you both didn't listen to me ...

I stumbled back a bit...Laila caught me ...I caught my heart ....

Type - n..now..see....( sob )....my pumpkin is injured !!...

I showed him my hand ....

Type - you see this !!... It's her blood !!...

He is shaking so bad ...he started shaking his head ....he kneeled infront of me ..

Alex - please na P ... You can punish me all you want !...let me see her na ...

Type - NO !!... I can't lose her too....

I caught his collar in my hands angrily ...

Type - if something happens to my pumpkin ...I will kill you myself !!...

I pushed him away ...

Type - go away ...i ..I won't let a demon like you near her anymore !!...

Alex shook his head...

Alex - n..no P ...iam sorry ..iam sorry ....( sob ).. let me meet her naaa...please...

I sighed and looked at him...

Type - it's impossible...

He nodded and said ...

Alex - I wont go from here until you let me meet her...

He went outside ...I calmed down myself ....

Laila - don't be cruel type !... It's her father...

Type - h..he killed his love ....( sob )...my pumpkin won't be a matter to him ..

Laila - but still...people change type ...give him a chance ...

I looked at her ..

Type - for what ?....so ...that he can take my pumpkin away too ?...

I wiped my tears sniffing ...

Type - I won't let that monster near to my pumpkin again ...I will protect her...( sob ).... I lost my husband and son...I have had enough !...( sob )... I won't let him harm my pumpkin ..not anymore !...

I shook my head....doctor came out after an hour ..I rushed to him...

Doctor - she is okay now...

I breathed in relief ...

Doctor - she lost some blood ...take good care of her....

I nodded ...

Doctor - you can't meet her now .... You can meet her after 5 hours ...

I nodded and thanked the doctor ...i sat there ....Laila went to buy some water ...she came back and gave me water ..I drank them ...

Laila - Alex is in the ground ...kneeling ...go and talk to him...

Type - huh ?..

I went outside the balcony...I saw Alex kneeling on the ground while his head was bend ...that was the punishment given back in our kingdoms ...

Laila - talk to him ...

Type - let him suffer ....he is the one who almost killed my pumpkin ...

Alex pov :

I went downstairs happily ....my princess is back...I bought her a new bike as she wanted ..I stood infront of the zebra cross....she looked at me smiling ...the signal is red...I am about to go to her ..I saw her running towards me but suddenly ...my eyes widened ..I saw a car hit her ...everything went slowmo infront of me ...

I saw my princess being hit by a car ...I breathed in heavily coming back to my senses....m..my knees gave up...I...I can't breath ...my princess !!... I saw her ...while her dress is red due to her blood ...i..I can't hear anything !!...

It's just that scene is repeating in my brain ...I am shaking my head....I..it must be my imagination...n..nothing will happen to my princess...she can't leave me !!...

I woke up from the trance when my men shook me...

Men - boss !!... Princess ...is in hospital...

I nodded and rushed to the hospital in worry ...my heart so beating so fast ..I wiped my tears ...P said I tried to kill my daughter !...a...am i truly a monster ?..P said it's my enemy ...

I came out....i want my P to forgive me ....I don't know when he will but I will kneel until he forgives me ..I want to see my princess....

My men - boss.... Why are you kneeling ?...

Alex - go and investigate about the car ....inform me as soon as you get the culprit ...

They nodded and left....it's night already....is..my princess okay ?...( sob ).. hope she is fine ...( sob )....I can't forgive myself if anything happens to her ...i took out my prince's ring....I smiled and kissed it ...

I shook my head...I didn't do anything na..( sob )....iam not a curse...iam not a monster ...why will I harm my princess naa ?...( Hiccup )...I am not evil...

It's night already when it started raining ....I looked up the sky smiling...

Alex - iam okay na my king ...( sob )... Iam fine na... Don't worry ...our princess will be alright ...P type is there to look after her ....

I chuckled sadly ...my men came to me running ...

Men - boss...we found him ...

I got up holding my men ...I groaned in pain ...my knees ...I kept the ring in my pocket ...

Alex - let's go ...

They nodded...we went to him ...I..it's P lhong ? ...my men gave me the gun ...he is tied to a chair....I sat in the chair infront of him....

Lhong - nong !... What ?... You look so happy ...your daughter died ?... Hmm ?...

I chuckled controlling my anger ....

Lhong - how's your brother ?...you still want to protect him ?....why don't you just kill him ?...he doesnt care about you at all !...

Alex - that's not your concern i think...

I forwarded my hand to my men ...they gave me an iron rod ....I smiled and pierced it into his thigh...he shouted in pain...

Lhong - w..why ?.... Your brother blames you for everything right?...why are you still protecting him ?.... Even though you didn't killed your brother in law...

I frowned ...wait ...how does he know ?...

Alex - why do you want to kill my brother ?..

He smiled like a psycho...

Lhong - he took my love ...my king ...

I chuckled ...

Alex - how delusional you are ?...my brother in law isn't yours...he loves my P...

Lhong - stop !!... You are lying !...my king thara loves me..it was your brother who manipulated him ....your brother is evil ...how can you accept his blame when you didn't kill your brother in law ?...

I smiled ...

Alex -i didnt like my brother in law back then...maybe my P is right ...maybe I am real killer...

He smiled...

Lhong - see...he manipulated you too...you didn't kill your brother in law na nong ...don't be sad !...

I chuckled clapping my hands ..I was a fool...he looked at me in confusion ....

Alex - how do you know that ?... You were there ?...when my brother in law died ?...

His eyes widened ...

Lhong - n...no...I..I just heard it ...

I smirked...

Alex - where is your brother then ?... That asshole trump ...

Lhong - how dare you talk about my brother ?... You killed him !...

I smiled in realisation....so it was them !...I should have guessed ...this guy was obsessed with P tharn back then....I took out the iron rod roughly making him shout in pain ...

I stood up ....

Alex - boys ...

My men - yes boss...

Alex - cut his finger daily ...one at a time ....and make it slow a bit..he should feel it ...don't let him die okay ....he shouldnt die that easily ...I should pay him back everything ....he hurt princess ...don't be angry and kill him okay...torture him all you want ...okay ?..

My men - yes boss...we won't hold back then...

I smiled and nodded ....

How's the chapter??.

Comment me down your thoughts...

I will upload new chapter soon..

Until then...

Luv you cuties...

Your author ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.4K 37
Gun was conceived from a sin. His mother was trying her best to save him. Mark is in every sense of the word, evil. And Kris was his mother's pride...
436K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
675 80 8
Ohmnanon Ohm a hot , carefre, arrogant rich boy.Being rich made him arrogant.He look upon middle class people.His parents love him so much. On the ot...
71.1K 4K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...