Rainbow Roses

By Nikki4everr

"Rainbow Roses" Is a Fictional novel, Following a young, Deaf girls journey to find acceptance of what she wa... More

"Lillies And Roses"
"April, May, Thomas, And Lillianne"
"London and Lillie"

"Bittersweet Memories"

3 0 0
By Nikki4everr

_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_

---------------- START FLASHBACK------------------

Lillie, then 4, would be playing in the back of her father's black SUV, with her toy cars. Her mother, Maylin, would look in the back of her passenger seat, gently smiling at her little daughter in her car seat, just being a child. Lillie's father would be driving down the highway, in pitch black darkness of the night, with the only lumination on the road being his headlights.

"Hon, drive carefully." Maylin quickly looked other to Albert (father).

"Jeez woman, I'm as tired as you! Just calm the hell down!" Said father.

"Albert Khan, I don't appreciate your attitude. Just drive, I need to get this little 4 year old to bed! She has school tomorrow!"

"GOD WOMAN, STOP TALKING, I CAN FEEL MY-"

And that's when it happened. The "Crash" Lillie thought.

------------- END OF FLASHBACK -------------------

++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...