WRITTEN IN THE STARS | alicen...

By luvrobrien01

House of the Dragon ________ In which the course of history is changed with Daemon Targaryen arriving to Kin... More

disclaimer
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five

chapter six

2.7K 200 98
By luvrobrien01

________

in which?"

if you guys are dry this chapter, daemon and alicent will be pushed back  (jk or am i)
________

Everyone at the Red Keep was busy preparing for Rhaenyra and Laenor's wedding. In about a moon-time, the liege lords from major houses, all around Westeros will be arriving in King's Landing soon to attend the Royal Wedding. It was considered the next big occasion since Alicent had been wedded to the King.

During the day, Alicent would be busy with the preparations and doing her duty as Queen, ensuring that everything was running smoothly. Whilst, she barely got any time with her children, only seeing them for their meals and at night in her chambers.

However, Alicent felt less lonely in the keep, finding comfort in the company of Laena, and Joanna, both her lady-in-waiting. Rhaenys presence was a nice addition as she gave a motherly feeling towards Alicent which the young queen found comfort and relaxation in as she looked up to the powerful and strong-minded Targaryen princess.

Although, Alicent barely got any sleep as Viserys would request her presence in his chambers at least once a week, if not more. Helaena's birth was a difficult yet decent birth. However, she had a lot of bleeding and needed to be stitched up. Now, whenever, Viserys beds her, Alicent feels discomfort, the pain had lessened but the coupling was not enjoyable for her as it was for the King.

The young queen didn't understand why Viserys wanted more children as he was only going to neglect them. However, Viserys' response was that there were less members of House Targaryen and it needed to be expanded. Alicent wasn't quite ready for a child just yet, so her lady, Joanna Lannister, sneaks her moon tea, the next morning after she had laid with Viserys, for which the Hightower Queen was grateful for.

Her children, Aegon and Helaena were happy as of lately. Alicent would notice how Daemon would interact with them every now and then which left their spirits and disappeared their sadness. He would also flirt with her and teased her all the time, trying to get her all riled up, which he seemed to love. The way her lips pursed into a straight line, her nails digging into the palm of her hand as she clenched her fist, and the way her cheek reddened.

________

Alicent had retired to her chambers after quite a long day in the Keep, and she was about to go to sleep, hoping to avoid the King's request for her presence if she was sleeping. She had asked Joanna to bring her children into her chambers. The doors of her chamber opened once again, and she was surprised to find another tall figure with Joanna. Her irritation grew when she saw it was.

Daemon walked inside the chambers with Helaena in his arms who rested her head in the crock of his neck, as he spoke with a wide smirk on his face at the entrance of her chambers. "Sorry for the intrusion, my queen, however, I couldn't help but help the maids when my sweet niece was crying."

Alicent just stared at him with an annoyed, not understanding why he was wandering around her children and was suspicious of his behaviour.

Joanna spoke up before Alicent could speak, "Prince Daemon was already there when I reached, your grace." She held Aegon in her arms and put him on the fall as he was a growing child and a bit heavy. Aegon walked towards his mother who opened her arms for him, and he collapsed into her warm embrace.

Alicent nodded as she sat at the edge of her bed, with Aegon sprawled in her arms. "It's alright Joanna, I will take it from here. Have a good night." She dismissed Joanna, who nodded and bowed, not before giving her a pointed look to be careful and that she must tell her what happens after.

"I never really liked Lannister's before, neither did Viserys..." Daemon spoke as he sat down on chair near her bed with Helaena in his arms.

Alicent hummed as she thought, without knowing that her words were said out loud, "Thanks for your thoughts, but I never asked you."

Alicent's eyes widened as she realised that she spoke out loud as Daemon let out a chuckle, lightly shaking his head. Alicent looked down at Aegon and asked, "I said that out loud, didn't I?" Aegon gave her a bright toothy grin, laughing and shaking his hands.

"Seems like you have a lot of fire inside you." Daemon lowly commented which Alicent didn't hear.

Alicent decided to put Aegon and Helaena to bed, thinking the quicker she did that, the quicker the Rogue Prince would leave her chambers.

"Egg, don't you think it's a little too late for you?" Aegon shook his head, wanting to stay up a bit longer, however, Alicent shook her head, and spoke, "It's time for you to go to bed. Say night to Helaena."

Aegon hummed and untangled himself from his mother's embrace, wobbling over to Helaena who laid in Daemon's arms and went on his tippy toes to get closer to his sister but still couldn't see her. He tugged on Daemon's pant, as the elder Targaryen smiled and lowered Helaena so Aegon could see her. Aegon kissed his sister's cheek and spoke, "Night, Lae,", before timidly looking at Daemon, "Night, Kepus."

Daemon's eyes were filled with an emotion that Alicent couldn't determine what it was. Affection and love. But why would the Rogue Prince feel love towards her son?

Aegon climbed into Alicent's bed and sprawled across it, as he immediately fell into a deep slumber.

"Is Helaena asleep?" Alicent asked Daemon, as she stood up from her previous position and walked towards Daemon to take Helaena and put her in her cot.

Daemon looked at her and noticed her long hair, and her night gown, and the way her face glowed in the darkness.

Daemon broke out of his trance and nodded. Alicent took Helaena from his arms, as her hair brushed against his face, falling forward, and their hands touching. She placed Helaena in her cot.

"I suppose since the children are finally asleep then it's time for the adults to sleep as well." Alicent remarked with smile, eager to get the prince out of her chamber.

"Eager to get me out of here, my queen?" Daemon chuckled. "The night has only begun." He walked closer to Alicent and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Alicent shivered as she felt Daemon's hand which went unnoticed by the Targaryen men.

"Perhaps, you could find someone else to entertain you, my prince, however, my night has ended." Alicent hinted for him to leave as she took a step back.

Daemon smirked as he saw Alicent resist his charm or at least try to. He took a step forward and place his hand on her cheek, rubbing it before he moved his head closer to her, his nose brushing against her neck as she felt his breath on her. Alicent shivered, feeling anxious yet warm.

Daemon whispered, "Don't you wonder what it would be like to feel true pleasure?"

"Who says that I haven't felt pleasure before?" Alicent managed to murmur out loud.

Daemon chuckled, placing his other free hand on her waist. "My brother would never know the arts of pleasuring someone else. However, I have been blessed with the art of pleasure and have a talent for it."

"Perhaps, you could take your skills somewhere else and use them there." Alicent remarked, placing her hand firmly on his chest and giving it a slight push so he wouldn't be in her space. Daemon stumbled from Alicent's actions.

"How unfortunate for you, my queen. It would've been my pleasure to share my passion." Daemon grinned cheekily, as Alicent rolled her eyes.

"My children are asleep, and your presence is no longer needed. I would suggest you leave now before I ask the guards to escort you to your chambers if you are unsure where they are." Alicent responded, staring into his purple eyes which looked at her intently. Viserys also had the Targaryen purple eyes, but his eyes were dull. Nothing compared to Daemon's intense eyes.

Daemon smirked. "You know where to find me."

"Make sure no one sees you leave except the guards." Alicent called out as Daemon made his way to the door. Just as he was about to leave, someone knocks on the door. Alicent's eyes widened in shock as she quickly walks to Daemon, and pushes his next to the door, so nobody would see him once the doors would open as she won't allow them to come further into the room past the entrance. Alicent prayed that it was some maid instead of anyone with high status.

The guards open her door as a young servant walks inside.

"Why is it that you are here at this late hour?" Alicent questioned, all while Daemon watches on with a small grin on his face.

The young servant looked down and fiddled with her hands before she spoke, "My queen, the King requests your presence in his chamber."

Alicent gets stunned into silence. She wouldn't have expected this as he had already bed her twice this week, and that's what he normally does. Alicent wished that she could refuse, perhaps if she was asleep then it would've been fine. However, it's all Daemon's fault from keeping her up with his antics.

Daemon notices the sadness on her face and her stiff posture, so he walks out from where he was standing and stands a few feet from Alicent and the servant, making his presence known.

"Let the King know that I'm coming to have a few drinks with him. Tell him you found me drink and walking in the hallways and that I demanded to see him." Daemon instructed to the servant girl as Alicent looked at him shocked. "Don't tell him that I was here."

"What will I say about the queen?" The servant stuttered out with a nervous expression. Just as she said that Helaena started fussing and crying.

"There's your reason." Daemon gestured. Daemon stiffly nodded at Alicent who stood silently as she watched him walk out. He had saved her from discomfort and pain from what she would've experience with Viserys.

As her chamber's door closed, and Daemon and the servant were far from her quarters, Helaena's cries quietened down as Alicent rocked her slowly and laid in bed. It was as if the girl knows to protect her mother from a situation that was uncomfortable.

Alicent put Helaena back into her cot as she snuggled in bed with Aegon who in turn hugged her tightly and cuddled into her chest as the young mother played with his hair which soothed him.

________

UVROBRIENO1 SPEAKS

here's the long awaited chapter update!!🥳 i swear to go that i did write the chapter but could never finish it because i've been a bit busy. how you guys feel daemon in this chapter?? and alicent and daemons procession like it'll be a bit slow but not too slow. so excited!!

how was this chapter? feel free to let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and feel free to comment as much as you guys want bc i love reading them. i appreciate all the love and support this book has gotten. thank you!

guys i'm literally updating in the middle of the night and my eyes keep closing like i'm pass out. anyways goodnight my lovelies!!

also pls follow me on tiktok.
@luvrobrien01

ADDITIONALLY!!

pls don't be a quiet or silent reader!!! i love reading feedback and your funny comments and opinions, it motivates me and gives me a reason to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.2K 72
Viserys is trying to make peace with the Velaryons before they start another war so he offers up his eldest son and heir, Taelon for Laena and Rhaeny...
2.5K 115 12
❝Lady Clarysse Baratheon of Storm's End, was a Lady that loved with all her being, she was the kindest person to have graced the Halls of the Red Kee...
11.9K 399 9
Before Viserys married Aemma and had Rhaenyra, he married a Stark woman who was different from the ladies of Kings Landing, which is why Viserys fell...
429K 14.3K 41
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš -ˏˋ. 𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™¨π™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™™π™§π™–π™œπ™€π™£ ˊˎ- 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™Žπ™π˜½π™Šπ™π™‰ π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™‚π™ƒπ™π™€...