Cam's Guide to Navigating Roc...

נכתב על ידי Nakatomi_N

Cameron Elora Alvarez had spent the entirety of her life flirting with rock bottom. With no ambition or motiv... עוד

1 - Rivalry
2 - Rejection
3 - Repercussions

0 - Author's Note

4 1 0
נכתב על ידי Nakatomi_N

Thank you for clicking on Cam's guide to navigating rock bottom.

This is essentially teen fiction. There is romance and it is somewhat of a slow burn. No, they do not kiss in the last chapter so don't click off just yet! I am not a professional and so mind blowing literature should not be expected. I do this as a hobby and critique is accepted.

There is no deep, convoluted plot. This is an exercise on character and world building. As well as an attempt to develop a genuine connection between two love interests. There are a few tropes to be expected here and there but are there ever not ?

Blatant copying of my work and use without any sort of permission is prohibited.

Happy reading and please don't forget to vote and comment!

Cam's Guide to Navigating Rock Bottom © 2024

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
41.8K 1.2K 13
(COMPLETED) Flossy is the product of a dentist and his groupie. Alfie has dentophobia and has a serious sweet tooth. When this aspiring dentist cross...
124K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
9.8K 900 62
honeysuckles still bloom after dark. colleen cosette goodman © 2016-2018