A Night to Remember~

By miowmiowryujin

A junior year high-school girl (11th grade) named Kasai Makoto, extremely talented in music and her studies... More

An unexpected encounter ~ Part I
A long-lasting memory ~ Part II
What is she to you? ~ Part III
Warnings from someone you can't trust ~ Part IV

A Dramatic Irony ~ Part V

5 0 0
By miowmiowryujin

**This chapter will be in Makoto and Aoki's POV**

**Aoki's POV**

Walking down the stairs is not a fun activity for me, it's rather tiring and boring ; But the trip up the stairs is far worse.. although the sights are new, something that looking for the second time cannot re-enact the first, My point being situations should only occur once. Someone's seventh grade backstory shouldn't ever disturb your own arc. Hehe, I wonder if the same would happen to you.. Makoto~

**Makoto's POV**

I picked up the note Aoki left, crumbled it and put it in my pocket, God knows whatever she thinks about, Ugh! She always seems ominous and up to something. How can Aeri even put with her..

**tired rn**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.7M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...