SeeHearSpeak •[MASHLE]• x Mal...

By Ghost_bin14

SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind... More

•INTRODUCTION•
- CH.1
- CH.2
-CH.3
-CH.5
-CH.6
-CH.7
-CH.8
-CH.9
-CH.10
-CH.11

-CH.4

1.4K 90 25
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
★IDOL || YOASOBI★

"Daremo ga me wo ubawareteiku
Kimi wa kanpeki de kyuukyoku no aidoru
Konrinzai arawarenai
Ichibanboshi no umarekawari"
___________________________________

M/n's POV•

".... De....nt"
.
.
.
"Pres— ke up...!"
.
.
.
"Pres—!"
.
.
.
"..."

SMACK!

"Ow! The hell?!" I jolted awake, finding Rayne hovering over me. The culprit was clearly him, given to the fact that his hand was a bit red from the force of the slap.

"I'm waking you up" he said with a straight face. I look at him and disbelief, ready to throw hands.
"Wake me up like a normal person!" I grab his collar, making the yellow-black haired man's face closer to mine.

The feeling of his breath brushing my face gently while I stare him down with tired eyes. He was startled by the sudden action, he placed his hands beside my head to create space for his and my face

"Is it just me or have you become more handsome...?" I mumbled. Feeling my eyes drooping again. The grip on his collar eased but he held my hand.

SMACK!

i jolted back awake again. Rayne had used my own hand to slap myself.
"Stop saying nonsense..." He mumbled, turning away from me to pick up his messenger bag.
"I'm going, you better make it in time before class starts" Rayne didn't spare me any more glance and left me there with a red mark on my face.

"That bitch—"
.
.
.
.
.
TACK

TACK

TACK

I run, i run to catch up to Rayne before he can even enter his classroom. I launched my hand back and gave him the most forceful smack I could manage.

His body unfortunately turned to the right to the corner and left me slipping, falling right on my face.
The loud thud alerted him to turn behind him.
"Ow..." I muttered. I can hear his small chuckle as I let out a groan letting him know I wasn't pleased by his laugh.
"Seems to me you've taken a liking to that floor, no?" Rayne smirked, he was for sure to get back at him later during recess

"I do not!" I stood up, using my hand as support to push me up. I brush off the dust that got stuck on my uniform.
"You should go to your class, 1 minute before the bell rings" Rayne gestures at the clock. I grit my teeth knowing he won this time
"I'll get you back i swear!" I shouted at him angrily. He casually waves goodbye to me while I struggle to hurry to my class

Tch, that stupid double hair-colored chameleon shithead cocksucker. I stomp my way through the halls. Entering the room with a dark aura.

The students who greet me everyday hesitate to greet me as I walk by, Probably because of the scowl and the scratch on my forehead. I just want this day to end already.

Oh wait...i know someone who can entertain me.

And it was, Mash burnedead.

Just thinking about what trouble awaits later had already lifted my mood. Flowers blossomed my way as I skip.
My giddy mood was ruined when a piece of chalk collided my already wounded forehead.

The professor HAS to be a pro shooter in his past life since his aim was a HEADSHOT.

"tch, tch, late in the first period Mr. L/n" the professor click his tongue in disappointment. I gave him a blank stare, i know what excuse to give him.

" I trip on my way here while getting something for headmaster, if you must, please don't hit my wounded forehead" I answered in a monotonous voice I could manage. Yes, i have been using headmaster as an excuse for minor things.

Thankfully, Wahlberg doesn't seem to mind it. Even asked me to only use it for last resort, i respect him for that.
He's a vibe.

The professor's sweat dropped and nodded.
"alright, please sit down. Class is about to start" he points his wand on my designated seat, letting out a satisfying huff. I sat down and the professor started his lecture.
.
.
.
.
.
" HHAHH! RECESS! SWEET HAVEN" i said, stretching my limbs so that they weren't stiff. I got up my seat and made my way towards the first year classroom, looking for a certain mushroom guy.

"oh wait, he said that he wanted a cream puff party. Oh my, i haven't fulfilled that yet." I took out my closed umbrella that was strapped on my belt. I waved it in the air and mumbled;

[SWEET DELIGHT!]

A a basket of cream puff appears on my hands. What was sweet delight you might asked? Its a magic I've learned from a baker back then. That spell can give the Caster any sweet treat they can think off. However the more quantity you cast, the more mana it needs so I was only able to summon 10 creampuffs inside the basket.

I smiled, thinking about the praise Mash would give me.
'Woah, thank you M/n. You're the best' of course the tone was monotone but it was better than nothing.

I push the door open revealing the inside. I spotted Mash along with his circle of friends I'm guessing. The lemon haired girl who was asking if Mash needed some assistance in any subjects, The captain in Duelo urging Mash to join him for a daily training and the kid who got beat up days ago by Lloyd.

M/n casually makes his way towards Mash's table
"Hello younglings~" i playfully spoke while placing my hand on Mash's soft hair.
"O-oh! President M/n! It's very rare to see you!" Tom, the captain of Adler team in duelo said with glee. I huff my chest with pride.

"give Mash here a break, he's getting crowded" I held the basket of the raven haired man's favorite sweet. Mash eyes sparkled as he caught sight of the sweet treat.
"you said you wanted to have a creampuff party, no?" I smiled, Mash drooled while nodding repeatedly.

Mash took the basket in his hand. Looking at me with grateful eyes.
"thank you M/n-san" his voice was monotone but it has a tinge of emotion seeping through.
"No need to thank me, You deserve it" I pat his back.
Mash nodded and grab one of the creampuffs.

He extended his hand towards me, giving me one of the sweet treat. I thanked him and took a bite.
'oh I see why Mash like these, the outer part is crispy while the inside is hallow but soft. Finishing it off with a creamy filling that goes well with the shell'

Mash went on to give his friends his creampuff.
"Creampuff party, creampuff party" Mash began to chant, nibbling the creampuff as he did so. I chuckled at his childishness.

"Hey— you're my brother's friend!" The kid with yellow strands pointed towards me.
"Dear me, it's rude to point at people" i grip his index finger with my hand. He flinched and apologized.
"You said brother?" I continue to ask him. The kid nodded.
"Rayne Ames! I thought I've seen you before now it makes sense" when the kid said my roomies name something on my mind clicked.

I've never noticed it but they do look related. The hair the eyes and...a blessed face. Their genes is too good that im believing they're gods favorites

"I see. Im guessing you're the little brother he mentioned before?" I asked.
"Y-yeah! Im Finn Ames. Its nice to meet you" he offered his hand for a handshake. I gladly shook his hand.
"Likewise, im M/n L/n" i gave him a warm smile.

As our chatter continue, we failed to notice the door opening and a person walking towards us.
"Mind if I join?" He said, catching our attention.

Oh hey.

Its the toothpaste haired guy.

"Uh? If you mean our creampuff party then I don't mind but if you mean the chaos then i don't recommend. Its not fun"
Mash answered, unaware of the students intention

Wait, now that I can see the guy clearly. Isn't he the student who scored first at the entrance exam?

France bown....clan clown... Ah, Lance crown
What's he doing here? His aura doesn't scream friendly.

"Is that so? Then why don't we do something fun?"
He offered,i narrow my eyes at his statement.
"something fun?" Mash stood up from his seat, seemingly interested at Lance's words.

"Like hide and seek?" I facepalmed at the raven haired males question.

Lance eyes twitched before pulling out a familiar looking bottle.
"This bottle is a magical tool, it's quite ancient" he took the cap off leaving a 'pop!' sound.
'SHOOT...!'

I moved away to prevent myself getting sucked inside. I was about to grab the rest away from it but it was too late.
Finn, lemon girl, and Tom got transported inside the bottle against their will.

"But as you can see, it is capable of trapping people" he showed us the bottle which has Finn, lemon girl and Tom inside.

'whats this?!'

'what in the world?!'

'KYAHH! IM TRAPPED IN A SMALL BOTTLE WITH TWO GUYS THIS IS SUCH A COMPLIANCE ISSUE!!!'

The three of them complained, desperately banging at the glass.
"If you want it back then meet me at the back of the school near the owl hut" Lance turns around, looking like an edgelord.

He glances at me and then said;
"Oh right, president M/n, see this as a 'friendly battle's between two students. You can come too as a spectator"
His earring twingkled as he face me.

"No need to tell me, i cannot overlook something that happened infront of me" i glared at him, why is he trying to battle against Mash? Does he see him as a threat?

Lance didn't say a word, instead he nodded and command his wand to teleport him out of their.

Leaving me and Mash standing there looking at where the toothpaste man was standing earlier.

"This can't be helped, I've gotten myself roped up into a trouble. So Mash" i looked at Mash with a smile.
"What do you say? Are you going to play his 'game'?"
Mash's eyes looks at the ground before bringing his fist in the air.

"Let's beat this man with my fist"

"That's the spirit!"
.
.
.
.
.
TING!

Opening the oven, i took the tray of crinkles out the oven.
Crinkles is a type of cookie That are very fudgy and has the texture of brownies. Its coated with powdered sugar.

Anyways, it has been 2 hours since that whole ordeal with the Lance Clown— i mean Lance crown.
Damn, wouldn't those students miss a whole school day? So does that mean i have to cover for those students?! Awh, another day of being a president student council. At this point why am I even surprised.

I should be immune now.

I have to report this to headmaster then. I grabbed a sifter and dumped a cup of powdered sugar. Letting the powder coat the fresh crinkles in a white color.

The craves were left uncoated though. Carefully putting the treats into a small plastic, and then wrapping a cute bow to seal it tight.

TAA—DAH! ITS PRESIDENT M/N'S SPECIALTY.

CHOCOLATE CRINKLES!

Giving myself a pat on the back, I went ahead and wrapped more of them, one to give to my favorite students.

I put the goodies into a basket, i cast a spell to make the basket float in the air.
"Now to deliver these goods to them!" I said glee, making my way through the halls.

5 minutes in and i made it into Lang dormatory. Looking for a familiar door which belong to Magia Lupus. Knocking twice before entering the room. Abyss told me about it but never gave further details about it.

He said it was just a tiny club where the top students in Lang dorm trained and nothing else.

Inside reveals Abel Walker, the prefect of Lang dorm and his subordinates not so far in the corner. The dimly lit room become more unbearable when all members stare at the person who entered their lair.

"P-president M/n? What are you doing here?!" Love stammered her words which caused me to raise a brow.
"I'm here to give something to abyss and Abel? Oh my, did i interrupt your training?!" I sweat dropped, laughing awkwardly.

"training? We're not trai—" Milo earned a elbow on his stomach by Abyss. Which doubled my suspicion
"we just finished training. Now, what are you going to give us?" Abyss shift the topic. I couldn't tell what expression Abyss was making through his mask so shrugged it off

"Just some fresh baked crinkles. A sweet treat is more enjoyable after a hard training, no?" I wave my closed umbrella to guide the plastic filled goodies to Abyss.

Abyss mumbled a thanks. I walk closer to Abel who just stared at me with his doll whom he call 'mom'
"I made you some too, and don't worry these batches are the vegan type." I placed the bag on Abel's hand.

A small tint of blush appeared on Abel's face but was covered by the dark so i couldn't tell.
"Oh, so you remembered im a vegan..." Abel mumbled which was enough for me to hear.

"Of course, I wouldn't forget the time when i baked you a small cheesecake and you told me you couldn't eat it" i laughed, reminiscing the past when I offered Abel a box of my caramel cheesecake which he turned down since apparently he was vegan.

I couldn't forget how embarrassed and hurt I was when Abel gave it to his members. The cheesecake was especially for him to thank him for giving me a porridge when I was sick.

"I should go, I have a commotion to attend to" Abel lightly chuckled at my words.
"there you go again, tagging yourself with problems that you'll regret later" he sighs.

I smiled and turned around to walk out the room.
"Pressy! What about us? Are you only going to give Abyss and Lord Abel?" Love shouted, pouting her soft cheeks.
The rest of the members nodded, agreeing to Love.

"Hm? Are you guys my favorite students?" I gave then a closed eye smile.
They all nodded aside from Abyss.
"Who are you guys again?" My words stab through them like knife.

"President M/n, i sense favoritism," Milo remarked
"Suddenly you became my least favorite president" worth added
"My hand is itching to strangle you pressy!" Love said giving me a smile
"How to beat up a president without being suspended" anser mumbled.
"I don't wanna be part of this gayness" Olore took a step back.

"Ahahaha, i was only joking but my, oh my... You're words deeply offend me" i said dramatically
Suddenly, their attitude turn 360°

"M/n you're so handsome today!" Love gave me finger hearts
"Happy birthday to you~" wirth suddenly began to sing
"Slaay bitch" anser complemented me.
"How to be you M/n" Milo said.
"Suddenly I'm gay" Olore stoically said.

"Haha! You guys amuse me. Here, you guys can have mine" i gave them a bag which they fight to get a cookie.

"What a bunch of headaches. My apologies president M/n" Abel apologizes. I shook my head.
"Its fine really, I should hurry now" i bowed, closing the door behind me.

3RD PERSON'S POV•

As the H/c-haired man exited the room, silence befell the whole atmosphere.
"Hey, Abyss! What was that for earlier!?" Milo was first to break the silence, his mouth still chewing the crinkles.
"It was to lift suspicion from president. The last people we need suspicion from is the student councils and headmaster" Abyss clarified the situation.

"What excuse did you told M/n?" Abel ask his loyal subordinate.
"I told him that Magia Lupus is just a place where you're training the top students in Lang dorm to become powerful" Abyss explained. Abel nodded, satisfied with his answer.

"Pressy holds 2 gold coins, doesn't he? So why didn't we take it ?" Love added another question into the pot.
Abel didn't answer, and just averted his eyes.
"Let's just say...he can't be the first target. Just focus on getting the other Dorms gold coins, avoid getting caught by president" Abel warned them.

"Yes! Lord Abel!"
.
.
.
.
"Lance crown suggested a friendly combat with Mash?" Headmaster Wahlberg repeated what M/n just said.

"yep, should I stop them? The students are missing their classes" m/n ask, fidgeting with the ribbon on Wahlbergs treat.

"This should serve as Mash's test if he can really defend his friends from a top student." Wahlbergs glasses shines. He then added
"Step in when things get out of hand. As for their lectures, I'll just tell their teachers they've gotten themselves into a situation that is inevitable" Wahlberg laughs.

"Alright, i understand. Oh and this is for you Dumbledore" M/n waved his wand to make the bag float towards Wahlberg. Afterall, where Wahlberg was sitting, it was impossible for the lad to reach him.

"Pair it with your favorite tea, it goes well with it"Wahlberg inspected the bag of crinkles and smiled.
"I see, thanks for this Agnus. You can go now" Wahlberg laughs like Santa Claus.

"Okaayyy~ enjoy your teatime Dumbledore"

[A/N: YO ITS YOUR DAILY DOSE OF SKETCH]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 466 18
⁎ * ⁎ * ⁎ (I do not own the cover) An ordinary day at the Celestial palace, Gets interrupted by the 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖔...
17.1K 666 9
(A/N: The book's sadly orphaned/abandoned 😔🙏) Welp, you get sucked into Mashle: Magic and Muscle's story, and you have to do work too???? Boring 😒...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
136 4 2
A oneshot Completed with 12,066 words "Keep your voice down, they can hear your every move.." Amidst the aftermath of the 'Smile Virus', two men na...