𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

43. Reena

1.7K 186 47
By writingsbyrayy

We were sitting at the Airport sipping our coffee. We haven't spoken a word since morning.

"Do we really have to go back?" I asked Vijay finally.

"I would have avoided it if that was possible you know that baby." He said with baby eyes.

"Right. Sorry I am just really anxious." I said fixing my hairs.

"Don't worry nothing is going to happen, I won't let anything happen." Vijay said and squeezed my hand. I gave him a soft yet forceful smile.

My heart was not ready to return Mumbai yet. I was overthinking of all the possibilities that could happen there. Of course my family will know that we are here and they would not stay silent specially bhaiyaa. I was scared what if they hurt Vijay. We weren't married yet so it would be easy to seperate us. It's not like marriage would have stopped my brother anyways. I hope everything goes well.

The moment we came out of Airport we were surrounded by so many paparazzi. We were wearing mask and very casual clothes and yet they recognized us.

Vijay's manager had arranged a car for us which was already waiting at the airport. So we jumped inside as soon as possible.

We were going to Vijay's place. I was anxious and it was very visible on my face. I was clueless about each and everything.

I was standing at the entrance, but Vijay rushed to his mother when he saw her crying on the sofa. Her mother was happy to see him and started kissing on his forehead. His father hugged him like an elder brother.

His mother kept saying that they are 'barbaad' now.

I knew why she said that; their image was ruined that their son had taken away the daughter of a reputated family. Secondly because bhaiya was successful in making Singhania's clients run away, they were left with no business now. They had no option but to shut down their business.

"No Mom, everything will be fine. I'll fix everything." Vijay said.

"Beda tar jaye unka, kya thik karega tu?" His Mom said.

"Thik tab karega na jab kuch bacha hoga." His father said.

Their eyes finally moved towards me and saw me. They didn't speak anything but continued looking at me with confused eyes.

"We are going to Oberoi's in the evening, will try to convince them for our relationship and that will improve our business too. Okay?" Vijay broke the silence.

"No need. Isn't this enough? That guy ruined everything for us and you want to go there?" His Mom shouted at him.

"See Mom, I wanna marry her and I can't do that without her family obviously."

"Okay.... Tell this girl then if she wants to marry you she can't keep any contact with her family." His Mom said and walked towards me.

"Tell me, are you ready to sacrifice your family for my son how he was ready to sacrifice everything for you? If you want to marry him, you can't keep any contact with your family. They have done enough damage to my family. Please let me and family be in peace, if Oberoi's have so much ego so do we. We were ready to accept you and we are ready to do it now too but I need a guarantee, tumhara kya bharosa tomorrow you'll pack your bags and go to your family again." She spoke while I kept looking at the floor. I could see the drops of my tears on the white marble floor. I was shocked to encounter the entire situation. I knew I wasn't ready for it, I should have stayed in Paris alone until I was all ready.

She caught my chin and lifted up my face so I could see her.

"Bolna, kya chahiye tujhe?" She said and I broke down more.

"Rachna, leave her. Why are you scaring her? Can't you see she is scared already." His father said before Vijay.

"Vijay take her to your room and calm her down." He said further.

Vijay held my both shoulders and started guiding me towards the stairs. Before I could climb the second stair I don't know what happened to me. My chest was burning and I had mixed feelings. The tears in his mother's eyes and the way she was begging me for her family's happiness with joining both her hands really broke me a lot. I don't know what was their history but I could see whose family was at more loss. I couldn't resist so I turned back and spoke, "I won't contact my family ever again."

His mother's head titled up to see me. I could see the unbelievable expression in her eyes. She couldn't believe that I had just chosen their son over my own family.

"You go up, will discuss about it later." His father said to avoid the topic because he knew how hard it was for me.

"No uncle, your family have suffered enough. I love Vijay equally so why should he be at complete loss while I win everything. I need to sacrifice something too." I said tears rolling down my eyes.

I wanted to cry my heart out with the thought of getting separated from my family forever but I feel like I didn't had any choice. Only if my brother was of less ego and if he agreed for us this wouldn't have happened. Vijay would have been his servant for sure if he agreed for us, that's how much he loved me. Why do family love you so much all along your life but when you want to marry someone you love, they are immediately against you? They give you permission for everything except for 'choosing your own life partner'.

"She is right. She will now stay with us, her brother took everything from us and it's our turn to take his beloved sister from him. Let his sister stay in the poverty gifted by his brother. It's the best punishment for both the siblings." Aunty said.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, we have enough savings to fulfill all our needs for the next 10 years." Vijay said.

"Stop counting on the money, you didn't earn it beta. Go upstairs and rest for a while will see you at dinner directly." His dad said and we went to room.

Not to make his family awkward I slept on bed and he slept on sofa in afternoon. I was going to stay in different room before we get married but none of the rooms were cleaned yet so we didn't had any option.

When my eyes opened I saw Vijay in formals and he was applying perfume.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked in sleepy voice while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah your brother wants to meet me." He replied so casually. I immediately woke up and went towards him.

"Are you mad don't go. What if he hurts you?" I said looking up at him.

"I can fight him baba don't worry. Plus I got security." He said and bent down to kiss on my cheek.

I remained blank , trying to figure out what to say.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and I was back from my thoughts.

"Yes, I do." I said.

"Trust me, I know what I am doing." He said and I simply nodded.

"I am not going to tell my parents so you also don't say anything. Your room is ready I'll tell someone to guide you to the room and you'll get your dinner there ,okay. I'll see you at night I got some other business too." He said and left after hugging me.

I ate my dinner, had a fresh hot shower and changed into night clothes. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what must be happening between them but I kept forcing myself to focus on something else.

It was 11:30 p.m. and he was not back yet. My heart beats were now taking pace and I couldn't force my attention to divert itself anymore so I gave up. Vijay had taken his car, his bike was parked at home so I took his bike and left to find out if everything is fine.

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
302K 18.6K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
18.5K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
321K 11.8K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...