THE STORM

By SARKARDAVINCI

Q.U.A.D military alliance between three nations ( JAPAN , AUSTRALIA , AMERICA AND INDIA) against terrorism w... More

THE PLAN
PREDATOR OR PREY
THE STORM IS COMING

THE ELITE TEAM

7 1 0
By SARKARDAVINCI

Ch1.1- THE MEETING

The year 2017 when the notable powers of earth , joined and formed alliance to fight expansion of countries and increase in terrorism . The alliance was called QUAD , the nation whom power can change the world , they alone stand different and strong . JAPAN , USA , AUSTRALIA and INDIA.

The night of 26 Dec 2020 , the OPS room QUAD headquarters in KYOTO. The COMMANDERS and DEFENCE SECRETARIES of the alliance sitting in the room concerning the increase in terror attacks.

The meeting went on for several hours ending in a conclusion that the QUAD alliance will form a 12 man elite team , 3 elite soldiers from each country to carry out high risk and confidential missions . The team was hence named " JUDGES " .

*AFTER A MONTH*
A man well suited , running in corridor towards the OPS room where defence secretaries discussing on future plans of the alliance. The door opens hastily *bang*.

Everyone looked at the man , everyone got scared at that moment .
Defence secretary of India - "What happened , you don't seem well"
The man in the suit says - " Pardon my intrusion , but everyone you have to see this"
He went towards the screen and attached a pendrive .
He says -" .. we found him , we found the head of the terror group , and he is making a base , a big military base , it's our one and only chance"
Defence secretary of USA - "suspected number of hostile?"
The man in suit after a long pause and sweat coming down from his forehead " near to 200 and increasing"
The room went into eerie silence no one knew what to do , and suddenly a man barges in the room , by looking at him anyone can say he is from JSDF .

*SLAM*

The JSDF soldier barges with documents in his hands " We got the list of the elite soldiers for project JUDGE "
After a break he continues " but there's something we should take concern" , the content in the document is very confidential" and he hands out the 12 documents to everyone.

After reading the documents The Defence secretary of Australia says *sigh* "At the end they give us this , these men are what the nation last weapon and they are sending them for this mission"

There's a saying in every armed forces in the world . A group of soldiers are hand picked , harshly trained to become a living weapon , who can take down dozen of enemy alone with there fist . They are called " lone wolfs" a knife whose mere touch can decapitate anyone is the best way to explain them. But using them now is like using gun in a fist fight.

After a long meeting , the team was formed and hence forth project " JUDGE " began the team of elites of elite , a team of living weapons.

CH-1.2 - JUDGES

The island of NANCOWRY (INDIA) by looks of it , at first people may think it's a tourist destination with lots of tress , native people living there but it's also harbors newly build training facility by QUAD .
Morning 4 am out of all 3 JAPANESE men standing proud at the helicopter field somewhere on the island . As well there culture they are indeed before time .

Everyone was shivering either it was cold wind or presence of a vicious animal around . Not just one but several predators who can kill its prey with snap of a finger . Three men standing on the airfield by uniform you may say they look JAPANESE but there physical look , it's far beyond human imagination ,broad chest , muscular arm , big back , looks like God took time to make them or they are like this from birth .

Those 3 men while enjoying the view and waiting for sunrise , one broke the silence and said . " The INDIANS may take time , as per some issue they are doing some documentations and others are coming ."
The man strong stature and looks like the other 2 respect him very much he said " AOI we are here for mission even we are not briefed about and as per Commander said just like is others who are coming are top dogs in there field . We should respect them . " with a short smile on his face "let them come , let's see how strong they are"

Suddenly the airfield bustled everyone was running and a man excused them and suggested them to enter inside the hangar .

One by one helicopters landed on the island with insignia of AMERICA , AUSTRALIA and INDIA. From each one of the helicopter 3 soldiers came down . Each are epitome of humanity . The so called living weapons of the alliance are there . The aura , the pressure the crew of the airfield felt is unimaginable , they are unable to breathe . It may look like humans are descending from the helicopters but it feels like an animals who are hungry bloodthirsty are coming without any leash , one mistake and everyone present there would become there morning breakfast .

AOI- "hoho looks like commander was not bluffing . They are strong "

Suddenly he felt someone was tapping on his shoulder . It was INDIAN ARMY COMMANDER with all of there COMMANDERS beside him . "Please if you don't mind please be seated"

Everyone stranded in front in columns of four with soldiers standing beside each other .
Suddenly the COMMANDER said " I BRIGADIER SHARMAR welcomes you all to island of NANCOWRY forward base of QUAD "
After he finished everyone introduced them.
American soldiers began to introduce
"SERGEANT CASEY and my team from US ARMY BRANCH DELTA FORCE"
he shouted loud to show his dominance to others but suddenly
"MAJOR CHARLIE from 2nd COMMANDO REGIMENT AUSTRALIA"

"MAJOR VIKRAM from 7 PARA " He thought as they are in his country no need to shout it out
"MAJOR HIKARU TAKAHASHI SPECIAL FORCES GROUP JAPAN." He spoke in fluent English which was quite shocking but since he was an officer it was quite predictable.
Commander said " welcome everyone please rest after and hour we will commence "
Everyone departed and when they left the hangar everyone took breathe of relief . " I thought I am going to die ."
Another man said " a minute more I was on verge of death because of fear men like them existed in this world even in our country was unimaginable".

After an hour in OPS room. Everyone was seating at there Respected places and then the meeting started.

...........to be continued.
[More chchapters coming soon.....]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...