The Sister~They Missed (The R...

By dareya8

The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for aband... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. Custody Annulment
2. Back Home
3. Dinner
4. Who Is 'He'?
5. Boutique
6. Wound
More Character Aesthetics
7. The Eldest & The Youngest
8. Dada & Princess
9. Cousins Over Brothers
10. Custard
11. Dev & Ira
12. Sherni
13. Dev's Office
14. Iru
15. Savage Iru
16. History
17. Naive
18. Best Friend
19. Darsh's Sherni
20. Brother-In-Law
21. Partner
22. Fountain
23. God
24. Words
Aadarsh- Special Update
25. Family
26. Kapadia Mansion
27. Project
...
28. Envelope
29. Darsh's Past
30. Darsh's Past-2
31. War
33. Future
34. Envy
35. Crush
...
36. Papers
37. Princess
38. Storm
39. Facade

32. Cramp

4K 333 417
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Tu zyada soch rhi h Sherni, Saale Sahab ne itna bura nhi mana hoga teri baat ka. Fights are common, You guys are siblings after all. Tu unse nhi ladegi toh kisse ladegi? Tu hi bta" Darsh said casually from the other side as Aadhira kept her phone on her lap with the support of a pillow. She had put it on speaker, sitting right in front of it.

As Darsh's words seeped into her overthinking mind, she leaned more into the bed head. "Meri dikkat unka bura manna ya accha lagna nhi h Darshu", Aadhira stared at the white ceiling, averting her gaze from the ongoing call.

She pressed the pillow a little more into her stomach to ease out the marking cramp. But the ache her heart was experiencing after hearing her 'Bhaiya's' words was more than her insufferable cramps.

"Meri dikkat h ki mai kyu bura feel krrr rhi hoon unse ladne ke baad. Aaj tak toh unke words ne mujhe kabhi itna effect nhi kiya." Aadhira kept her worry in front of her boyfriend, who listened to her attentively on the other side of the call.

Darsh sighed as he said, "Tu realise nhi krrr paaa rhi Sherni yaaa, krna nhi chahti h?" Aadhira stayed silent as she knew what Darsh was trying to reflect upon, something she never wanted to hear not feel. "Tu khud hi bta iski wajah kya ho skti h?"

It had been an hour since Harshil and Aadhira had come to the farmhouse. Harshil had been quiet the whole time after the fight they had in the parking lot of the mall. Although he tried keeping a poker face yet his sister's eyes saw the hurt through the masquerade.

Aadhira had expected him to order her around or at least try to initiate a conversation, but he did none, and that budged Aadhira the most. After hearing Harshil's words an unknown guilt trapped her heart.

Her guilt was overflowing her thoughts, as Harshil's quietness budged her more. Deep inside her heart, she felt that she was the reason behind her brother's hurt.

Maybe his silence worried Aadhira a little. Since she came to her room, she hadn't seen her elder brother around. It etched her more when her brother's words at the mall rang in her ears.

She tried to divert her mind but when nothing helped she immediately called the person with whom she could share everything and anything without the fear of being judged. Her love, Her solace, Her Darsh, The only one who could help her out of the situation.

"I guess Maybe it's because of the periods..." Aadhira trailed upon her void reason when Darsh cut in her sentence saying, "Khud se itna bhi jhooth mat bol Sherni".

His tone held a slight sarcasm with the edge of a sadistic truth hanging on the end. The truth, which he needed his girlfriend to face rather than running away from it.

Aadhira ran her finger in the pattern of the floral pillow cover, knowing that her future husband was telling the truth. Seeking the silence on the other side, Darsh spoke "Dekh I won't force you but at least just consider giving your brothers a chance. Not because main keh rha hoon but because you want it"

"I don't want-" Aadhira tried protesting but was again interrupted by her beloved boyfriend," Don't finish that sentence Sherni". Darsh spoke in a stern authoritative tone, making Aadhira roll her eyes at him. Her goofy Darsh can be bossy at times.

"You are feeling guilty? Aren't you?" Darsh questioned gently, as he could easily imagine the pout that must have formed on his girl's lips when he used the former tone. He hated to be bossy with her but sometimes the lioness needed to be tamed.

Aadhira nodded slightly exhaling a sharp breath," You know me better, Darsh".  Aadhira closed her eyes as a cramp made itself felt when she shifted a little in her bed. She was already stressed about things and her unbearable cramps weren't helping her case.

"Tu maan ya na maan Sherni, you are already forgiving them," Darsh said with a gentle smile appearing on his lips. He always wanted Aadhira to give her family a chance and today when she called him to tell him about the mall incidents, he sighed in relief at the possibility of Aadhira's forgiveness.

Though he knows what they did to his Sherni, yet he could not bring himself in terms of Aadhira's decision of not forgiving them ever. He has felt the pain of losing his family and he never wanted his soon-to-be wife to feel the same. He knows how awful life can be when one loses a family. The pain can only be felt and never can be expressed.

A tear welled up in Aadhira's eyes as the memories of the mall came into her mind. Thanks to her periods, she was being damn emotional. "Toh Tu kya chahta h ki bhul jaaun sab kuch aur krrr doon unhe maaf?" She said trying to control her emotions and refrain from snarling at her boyfriend.

"Ye kab kaha maine?" Darsh questioned back making Aadhira frown. If this wasn't what he was trying to say then what's it? If she will not forgive them,  then how will she give them a chance?
"You can always give them a chance without forgiving them Sherni, just accept their love and care"

Aadhira, who now got his point, raised her black brows in relief. Her soon-to-be future husband always had the best solutions to every problem. And when it came to such an emotional topic he was better at handling them than her.
She was his practical half while he was her emotional half.

"I understand you are wounded Sherni but Dusron ko bhi wo zakhm dene se tera Dard kam nhi ho jyega, Balki wo aur badh jyega jaise aaj hua" Darsh's tone got softer with each word as he tried to explain to his girlfriend the consequences of her actions.

"Kyunki jinhe Tu dard de rhi h, unka dard Tu kabhi bardasht nhi krrr payegi" Darsh said as a lone tear rolled down Aadhira's eyes, trailing from her eyelashes to her cheek. Her boyfriend's words were a harsh reality that she never wanted to face.

As Aadhira felt wetness on her cheeks, her palm immediately reached to her cheeks, wiping it off. " Kisiko nhi toh atleast tere bhaiyon ko. They deserve a chance Sherni, Wo bhi teri tarah bacche hi the. We cannot blame the whole thing on them."

"Unke words?" Aadhira questioned as her voice shivered a little, "wo kaise bhul jaaun mai?". The black night replayed in Aadhira's mind, as she thought about the things her brothers said to her 8-year-old self when she begged them not to let her go.  They might have forgotten it but for Aadhira the memory remained as fresh as the morning dew.

"They are making amends for that Sherni, they are genuinely caring for you. Aur ye saari baatein mujhse zyada acche se Tu jaanti h. Tere wapas aane ke baad se, they have tried everything taaki tu unhe maaf krde-" Darsh was interrupted in mid-sentence as Aadhira spoke with an eye roll

"Yeah right, except for apologizing they have tried everything". The words were sharp but it was real that instead of apologizing, Rathores had done everything to persuade Aadhira to forgive them.

"Unhone ek baar bhi ye jaana zaruri nhi smjha ki asliyat me mujhe unse dur kyu bheja gya? Sirf Jo Mr. Rathore ne kaha usse hi maan liya" Aadhira said with a longing look, staring at the wall in front of her "Kitna royi thi mai usss din phir bhi unhe apne baap pe vishwas krna zyada tha"

She wished her brothers would've stopped her that day, If not them then her mother would've at least filled this responsibility. Her tears blurred her sight as a sigh of tiredness left her lips. Her body was growing weary of her overthinking skills. Her hormones were affecting her emotionally. A thick silence spread on the call line.

"Sherni" Darsh called out gaining back his girlfriend's attention." Hmm," Aadhira hummed weakly, starting at the caller I'd that stated Love with a heart.

"Wipe off your tears. You know na I can't handle them" Darsh said making Aadhira startle. She immediately wiped them off with the back of her hand, and again checked her phone to make sure that the call was voice call only. She asked curiously still dazed, "Tujhe kaise pta mai roo rhi hoon?"

"Sab jaanta hoon mai dear future wifey!" Aadhira's cheeks turned crimson as she blushed hard upon hearing her flirty boyfriend. Darsh smiled as he sensed the red hue forming on Aadhira's cheeks on the nickname he had just called her. He wished that he was there to kiss off that blush from those pretty cheeks.

Aadhira was about to say that 'she wasn't crying' but Darsh bet her to that, "Ab ek aur aansun nhi Sherni, wrna the very next minute I'll be there beside you." Darsh's voice held an unsaid warning while Aadhira chuckled at her caring boyfriend.

"Harshil marega tujhe" Aadhira spoke with amusement, imagining the scenario that would take place on Darsh's arrival. Her elder brother would definitely beat the shit out of her boyfriend if her Darshu even glanced at the farmhouse.

"Ab pyaar kiya toh darna kya Sherni?" Darsh said dramatically making Aadhira raise her brows in amusement at her daring boyfriend, "Khushi Khushi khalenge hum thodi maar aapke liye jaaneman"

Aadhira blushed harder as she palmed her face, to stop the blush forming on it. Her lips widened into a shy grin as her tears faded into thin air. The rosiness on her cheeks didn't flatter as Darsh chuckled on the other side of the call.

"Tu bilkul pagal h" Aadhira said with amusement in her tone, averting her gaze, and biting her lips. "Isme koi Shak nhi ki tere pyaar ne mujhe tere peeche pagal krr hi Diya h Sherni" Darsh said in his flirty tone, making Aadhira mentally slap her head for speaking the previous line.

"Kitna flirt krega Darsh?" Aadhira asked as the blush didn't leave her face due to the flip's her heart was taking due to her boyfriend's words, as her cheeks pained due to the unwavering shy smile on her face, "Mere gaal dard krne Lage h"

"Awww! I wish I could be there to kiss that blush off your cheeks Sherni" Darsh said making Aadhira's eyes widen at her shameless boyfriend. Her breath hitched as she comprehended what he just said. She blushed profusely thinking about him kissing her. Her hand touched her red cheeks as they heated up when she pictured how their first kiss would be.

Aadhira immediately shook her head off the ungodly thoughts. She mentally whacked herself as she heard Darsh laugh out loud. He knew how his girlfriend's cheeks would have turned into a dark shade of red making her look like a cute tomato. His cute tomato.

"Darsh!" Aadhira whined as Darsh didn't stop laughing, making her more embarrassed. She could never return his flirtings, no matter how much she tried. He always said something that would leave her speechless. "Okay fine! Mai nhi haas rha" Darsh said catching his breath.

A comfortable silence spread through as Darsh controlled his laughs, while a small smile lingered on Aadhira's face. Her boyfriend never failed to make her smile. " But On a serious note Sherni, At least Kisi ke Liye nhi toh mere liye ek chance de de unhe."

Darsh said his voice turning back to a slight serious one. Aadhira rolled her eyes as she knew what Darsh was upto, "Tuna ab mere mood swings is fyada utha rha h Darsh!" Her soon-to-be husband was an expert in playing those emotional cards.

Darsh sighed, as he rubbed his forehead at his stubborn girl but his lips curled into a small smile when he heard her say the next sentence,"Fine, Mr. Know it all Kapadia, I'll try but wo papers Milne ke baad. Just don't expect me to forgive them anytime soon."

"That's my girl" Darsh said as a feeling of pride surged into Aadhira's heart as she bit her lip to suppress a forming smile. She felt her heart flutter at his words, indeed she was his Sherni, his girl. Aadhira's hormones peaked a little as tears again formed in her eyes but this time she sniffled as Darsh's ear peaked at the voice.

"Sherni tu phir roo rhi h?" Darsh asker shocked by the sudden mood swing, as Aadhira sniffled again conforming his prior assumption. "Tu mujhe kitna pyaar krta h Darsh" Aadhira said as her voice cracked down with a sob. Darsh mentally slapped himself knowing well what was coming.

"Aur...Aur mai kitni buri hoon. Humesha tujhe apne family matt...matters me ghasit ke tera bhi dinn kharab krti hoon-" Aadhira stopped in her sentence as she finally cried before completing it.  Darsh panicked on the other side, it was true he hasn't ever gotten used to of his girlfriend's mood swings. She was a lethal lioness on her periods.

"Sherni, don't say that. I am in love with you and tu agar koi problem me h toh I'll be always there for you. Be it any matter" Darsh said in a comforting manner trying to coax his girlfriend into not crying anymore. At apst it used to work sometimes whenever Aadhira cried on her periods. But to his luck, Aadhira cried more today after hearing to those words,

"See, that's what I am saying" Aadhira said wiping a tear with the edge of her index finger as she continued,"You don't need to do that Darsh. I can do it myself. Even if I can't then it's not your responsibility love, I have to do it myself. But whenever you do this, it feels like I am taking an advantage of your love"

Aadhira cried hard by the end of the sentence. While on the other hand, Darsh's heart skipped a beat when she called him 'love', the girl did that rarely. He couldn't decide that he should be happy at the new achievement or stop the blush creeping on his cheeks and rather focus on his crying girlfriend.

Well he chose the latter because she was his priority. He didn't knew what to do, so he calmed himself first contemplating over his next move. He knew that if he said something more than Aadhira would keep crying more. And that's what he couldn't handle.

"Saale Sahab ko bulao Sherni" He chose the safest option, to call his future brother in law to handle his future wifey. "Dekh tujhe bhi ab mujhse baat nhi krni, I knew I was so bad." Aadhira cried more, as her hormones havoced her brain.

"Bhaiya bhi nhi krrr rhe mujhse baat ab tu bhi mat krr"Aadhira said as a sob escaped her, making Darsh's heart clench hearing her cries. Though he was surprised at the fact that Aadhira called Harshil 'Bhaiya' again, that too unknowingly.

Darsh cursed himself for making her cry more, he should've thought before speaking infront of an emotional Aadhira. "Sherni," Aadhira looked through her tears at the phone screen when he heard Darsh's gentle voice.

Handling his girlfriend on the phone call was getting harder. Aadhira had herself told her to not come there because Harshil was already mad at him and she didn't wanted him to be beaten up.

But before Darsh could speak anything further, he heard a hoarse male voice instantly recognizing who had entered the room. He sighed in relief, thanking his stars, as he heard Harshil's voice," Ira, tu rooo kyu rhi h?". Harshil's presence have never made him this relieved before.

Harshil asked shocked, he immediately kept the tray that he was holding previously, on the bedside table and took a seat on the bed beside his crying sister. He cupped her face seeing, his heart clenching at the sight of the tears on it,"Kya hua Ira? Bolna tu kyu roo rhi h."

Aadhira gently shook her head and leaned onto her brother's chest, wrapping her arms around him. Harshil stiffened at the sudden act, it was after years Aadhira had hugged him willingly.

Coming out from his state of daze, he wrapped his protective arms around his little sister, embracing her to his heart.

Aadhira sobbed more, as a cramp surfaced itself on increasing to her agony. Harshil shushed her as he ran a hand through her hair, caressing them. "Kya hua Ira, bhaiya ko bolna. Kuch kaha kisine?" Harshil's voice was soft yet it grew gentler with each word, as his face held immense amount of worry.

Aadhira again shook her head against his chest, confusing him more. She couldn't help but hug him tighter as the cramp grew more painful. Harshil furrowed his brows as Aadhira showed him her phone, which was showing an ongoing phone call.

Harshil didn't read the name and took the phone from his sister's hand,"Hello", he spoke in his cold voice but groaned when he heard the convectional utterance, "Saale Sahab". He closed his eyes as he fisted his hand, that rested on his sister's shoulder, into a ball.

"Kapadia, toh tune meri behen ko rulaya h?" Harshil asked gritting his teeth, as the overprotective elder brother in him kicked in. he wouldn't tolerate any guy making his dear sister cry.

Not even her beloved boyfriend. Darsh gulped at his harsh tone, he knew Harshil would take his head off if he pissed him more or messed with him.

"Arrey nhi Saale Sahab!" Darsh exclaimed almost instantly," Mai kahan-" He trailed as a nervous smile appeared on his face. "Aapki behen toh mujhe rula de, mujhme itni himmat kahan?" Darsh muttered in low voice, looking at the ground and detaching the phone from his ear for a minute.

"Toh meri Ira kya apne aap rooo rhi h?" Darsh winced as he heard his future brother in law shout at him from the other side of the call line. He wished he had cut the call when he heard Harshil entering the room. This wasn't gonna end well for him- He thought to himself.

"Haan ya Naa me jawab de Darsh" Harshil again asked not taking Darsh's silence well. Darsh asked meekly,"Agar mai Haan bolu toh aap manoge?". "Bilkul nhi" Harshil replied making Darsh roll his eyes at him, "Toh phir?".

"Tune hi pakka kuch Kiya hoga. Meri Ira ko koi shauk thodi h apne aap rone ka?" Harshil accused Darsh, while caressing his sister's hairs whose cries have turned into sobs. "Aap mere peeche kyun pade ho?" Darsh said annoyed by his future brother in law.

"Sherni cries oftentimes whenever she is on her periods. Usually isss time pe Eshanth bhaiya usse sambhalte the. But ab aap ho toh you should do it." Darsh said sighing, trying his best to explain," Calm her down Saale Sahab, nhi toh woh Aaj saara Ghar sar pe utha legi roo roo krrr."

Harshil furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced down at his little sister, who was still clinging to him. Somehow he felt jealous of Eshanth like always. Despite the fact of Aadhira being his sister, Eshanth got to spend more time with her than him. He rubbed the side of her forearm, as his attention went back to the person on the call.

"Meri behen ka khayal kaise rkhna h, mujhe pta h Kapadia! Bhai hoon Mai uska" Harshil scoffed, holding his sister but stopped when Aadhira whacked his shoulder lightly, "Don't be rude to my boyfriend Harshil!"

Darsh who heard this this chuckled a little while Harshil rolled his eyes at his dear sister. Ofcourse she will take his side. "Fine" Harshil said and before Darsh could say anything further he hanged up on his face.

Darsh poked his tongue out at Harshil saying,"Dono bhai behen ek jaise h! Sunni hi nhi h kisiko meri". But soon a smile spread as he thought of his girlfriend taking his side infront of her brother. He almost squealed in pleasure as he leaned on his office chair.

On the other hand, Aadhira had stopped crying by now. Harshil was internally relieved as he finally placed the tray in front of Aadhira, who had now pulled away from the hug. He kept the tray in between them saying, "Ye mai tere liye laya hoon"

Aadhira furrowed her eyebrows seeing the dishes on the tray. As far as she knew Harshil did not know even a speck of cooking, basically he sucked at the essential skill of survival, so how did he?-Might be he had ordered some- Aadhira thought to herself convincing her own self.

"Try it. Pehli baar kuch banaya h maine." Harshil said making Aadhira startled, as she stared at him with her puffy eyes. Her nose scrunched up a little, when she looked at her brother with a questioning gaze.

"Will I be alive after eating this?" Aadhira asked examining the food infront of her. Though the food looked good but still she didn't wanted to die out of food poisoning. Harshil rolled his eyes at her, making a face when Aadhira turned her gaze to him,

"Ofcourse! Itna toh vishwaas rkhke mujhpe Ira" Harshil added with a note of sarcasm, as he thought Aadhira might take it as a joke but his heart panicked when he saw her lower lip wobble as she sucked in a breath. That was the moment he knew, he screwed up!

Aadhira felt her heart being heavy of the guilt that was weighing it down. Her mood swings went on a full swing as a lone tear again escaped her eye. She clutched the sleeve of her full shirt, fisting them and looked at him with angry-tear filled eyes.

"You all were the only one jinhone itne saalon pehle mera trust toda tha" Aadhira said as she said what was on her mind but this time not in a snappy manner. According to her she stated a fact yet for Harshil, he felt something shatter inside his chest.

He averted his gaze from his sister, as he let her tough words seep into his heart. She was correct! She surely was, they chose to break her innocent trust, when she wasn't at fault for it. He took a deep breath and composed himself, his sister needed him the most right now.

Before Harshil could speak anything his eyes fell on something, that etched his brows. He looked at Aadhira with a look of disappointment and shook his head before getting up and moving out of the room.

Aadhira's heart ached as a pang of hurt hit her heart hard. She kept looking at the door from which Harshil just left the room. Did he leave because of what she said?- She questioned herself, as she her forehead on the bedhead.

As her eyes fell on the tray, she felt vulnerable for being rude to him always. No matter what she said to him, no matter how much she hurt him, but her brother never stopped caring for her. She suddenly felt an urge to apologise.

But how can she forget everything what they did to her in the past. Darsh surely had a point when he said that Aadhira should forgive her brother's cause they were also kids back then but how it still justify the wounds they have given her by their words.

Maybe giving them a chance won't harm but forgiving them will surely, because her heart was too hurt to forgive anyone of them. Maybe she would never be able to forgive anyone one.

Something was placed on her stomach jerking her out of her thought process, she looked at it to find a heating pad placed on her stomach which was previously clutched by her hand. She looked up to find Harshil standing there, gazing at her with soft eyes.

He slightly pushed the tray forward and took the seat beside her, while pressing the heating pad on her stomach,"Dard zyada ho rha toh tu bta nhi paaa rhi thi? Duniya ki Saari bakwaas krni h par kaam ki baat aane pe tujhe nani yaad aati h"

Aadhira's eyes glistened as she heard his words. Why does he has to be so nice?- She cursed her fate. Her voice shuddered while she asked her most dreaded,"Aap mujhpe gussa nhi ho?"

Harshil gave her a 'Are you serious' look, "Aaj Tak hua hoon kabhi?" He replied casually looking at his sister with adoration. Aadhira felt a surge of warmth run into her veins as she felt nothing but gratitude for having him. It was true Harshil could never be angry on his darling sister.

"Toh aapko bura nhi laga Jo bhi Maine kaha usse?" Aadhira asked again for reassurance, hesitation lacing her voice. Harshil sighed,"Kaha na tu humesha bakwaas krti rehti h!"

Aadhira pouted as he poked her nose while saying,"Koi bewakoof hi hoga jo Teri isss bakwaas ka bura mane". Harshil chuckled as he saw his sister's cute face. She was indeed something else.

"Vo bakwaas nhi thi" Aadhira said keeping her hands to her chest while averting her gaze away from her brother. Harshil rolled his eyes saying,"Sure sure, my bad. I am sorry your highness" He bowed dramatically as Aadhura bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from chuckling yet she failed miserably.

Harshil too smiled at her, but it disappeared as Aadhira hissed, clutching the heating pad more closer to her stomach. "Zyada dard ho rha h?" Harshil asked out of concern. Recieving a subtle nod from his little sister.

He immediately opened his arms making Aadhira look at him with confusion. She raised an eyebrow at him questioning his action. Harshil spoke again sternly,"Come here Ira". He had to use his stern tone because he knew that his sister won't comply to a softer one at all.

Aadhira made a face at him, snickering at him, but before Harshil could lower his arms sulking, thinking against his previous choice. She wrapped herself in her brother's embrace making his smile go wide as he grinned ear to ear.

He gently caressed her hair, massaging them and his other hand wrapped itself around her waist, still pressing the heating pad. He looked at her pale face caressing her tears,"Kitna roo li Aaj tu" He said with sadness in his tone. Aadhira just shrugged at him, it was regular occurrence on her first 2 period days.

"Fuck off, I am gonna kill that boyfriend of yours" Harshil muttered making his sister's eyes go widen at his statement. She looked up at him, giving him a glare she said, "Don't you dare touch My Darsh". Her voice held a clear warning which had no effect on her thick skinned elder brother.

"You should be on my side Ira" Harshil whined but recieved another glare from his sister. Aadhira tried backing out from the hug but Harshil held her tighter saying,"Okay fine I am sorry, I won't touch your boyfriend"

Aadhira smirked saying,"Toh phir bolo mera Darsh best h!". The demand caught Harshil off guard as he looked her with wide eyes, shaking his head vigorously. How can he just declare the guy he hates the most as the best guy?

Aadhira pouted, again trying to back away from her brother's embrace"Toh phir aap jao isss room se. I can manage myself".  Harshil again tightened his hold, huffing at his sister with an eye roll, as he finally muttered in a low voice yet Aadhira heard him,

"Fine, your Darsh is the best"

-×-

Will Aadhira never be able to forgive them? What say?

Late again, but I am happy atleast I was able to update. I'll try to update more frequently from now( Atleast on this story). So how was the chapter?

Do plenty of comment guys, and I might update on 10th. Everything depends on you guys now.
Well for a spoiler, Aadhira's past is going to reveal itself real soon.

And yeah, Ik you guys want some scenes of Aadhira and Sakshi, I will also add them in the next chapters cause Ig I have not given Aadhira enough time with her mother💀

Comment your favourite part and I'll see you guys real soon and reply to your previous comments very jldi😉.

Unedited✨(Cause just written🙂)
Hehe💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.4K 28
He had to choose. He choosed, and left his brothers who were his life. To keep them save, to save them from there own mother. A woman, the world fear...
67.1K 7.6K 12
"Marry me", Shaurya Singh Shekhawat muttered with pure hatred in his eyes holding her arms in his vile grip "You hate me", Akansha Dixit said with fe...
46K 3.4K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...