That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 22
CH-23
CH-24

CH 21

60 5 1
By G_selene_487

Update

If there is then please ignore the mistakes.

Guys I think I really deserve some response or I can't help but getting depressed and dropping this, atleast press the like button in the end if you're enjoying it, it really means a lot, I'm requesting y'all.

Third Person POV

Her head creaks from her sideways to now on Jungkook, who's featuring a complete maniac vibe.

"What?" She asked, shouting with disbelief.

"I asked if you want to kill Bogum...?"

"And why you think I would..?"

She was utterly puzzled by his nonsense and feeling nauseous just by hearing the word blood and kill, though why this strange man talking about something so disgusting and horrifying as introducing one of his favourite games.?

She kept looking at him to get response which Jungkook did, smiling.

"If I was there...getting tortured, numerous r-pes attempts for nothing but my wealth...I would've fucking strangle them to death if the opportunity was licking my toes like here, Ms Baek Hyuna." Jungkook said, scrunching his nose with disgust and anger.

"You're not the one I'm trusting either, what if you'll do the same." Hyuna narrows her eyes.

"Ohh dear I don't think you are aware of what billionaire you're doubting....the previous head of our organization my dear mother taught me this....men are fucking dog that sure includes me but I'm tamed at some point and besides I am taken." He chuckled darkly. Ofcourse we all are aware by how tame he is. Bloody bluffer.

"The thing is Bogum already did bad to someone so fucking close to my heart so I am already above my tolerance meter to fuck his life.....now I'm asking if you want to volunteer, just say so...you're name will never get out, you have my words." Jungkook offered extending his hand in order to seal the deal he just proposed.

"I'm not gonna do any on your fuckery, just get me out." Hyuna said slapping his hand away from her face.

In a mere second the basement turned darker and colder, as if some curse just extended it's whole presence to every extent. That beast was none other than Jeon Jungkook, wondering? Well he had enough, his patience level have already crossed the highest point.

He tried fellas, he tried.

"That's not what I was expecting woman." A dead growl left his gritting mouth.

Hyuna felt the creep run down to her spine with all the people present there, including Yoongi who also gulps a tensed lump because of that intimidating fatherfucker.

"You left me no options.....but to kill you for your loved ones."

As soon as he finishes the following sentence two of his comrades steps towards her.

"Despite i gave you chance to live again but looks like youre fate is already lying in the grave. I'll just eliminate make it look like a fucking suicide." He laughed sounding nothing but pure evil.

The both man clutches her both hand and  starts dragging her along with her horrified voice.

"What! Hey stop...!!.n-no...NO!!"

Sure god is out there looking for all his children the difference is just, Evil is bit closer to us, it made some do sins thinking if intension was good the method does not matter.

"Tae!!!!!!!!"

Scenes changes back to orphanage where Noorae was pulling Taehyung to follow her direction just to show him the art work she created for today's little celebration, they have enough time right now because the new director still yet to join them.

"Hurry up I want to show you the masterpiece I made today." She dragged her words like elastic band, whining for Taehyung's lazy footsteps.

The poor man was just trying his best to not let her fall because God she's so clumsy, blaming it all on Jungkook.

Literally.

"N-Noorae...slowly hun we'll fall...carefully!" And too late, Noorae already fell flat on her chubby face but she didn't cry rather dusting her sky-blue dress trying to come out strong but not some crybaby.

But Taehyung being Taehyung can't stop his worry for such precious soul with a tag of 'must protect' attached on her.

"Baby are you okay...please tell me you are." He asked weakly, trying to find if Noorae get any cut or scratch but thank goodness there's none.

"Hehe I'm fine...sowwy." she giggled covering her lips with her small and adorable palm. Her fingers were reaching her permanent cherry shade cheeks.

How pretty.

"Don't be sweetheart." Taehyung mumbled softly, kissing her apple cheeks one by one, making her feel ticklish.

They gets up, Noorae from ground and Taehyung from his position as he was crouching down for better view. Noorae grabs his hand and was about to resume walking(dragging) ,a familiar voice made them halt.

Taehyung looks behind and found Hani running towards their direction with something his hands clutching so dearly.

"Taehyung-ah...Finally I found you, look what I got from the store room...I was helping the kids cleaning it and found this." His heavy pants were clear how much excited he is to show whatever the thing he bought.

Hani pushes it infront of Taehyung.

"Tada!!....Photo album of our batch." Hani said and it didn't get waste because Taehyung was thrilled and on verge to break down.

A photo album? Meaning him and that boy.

That particular boy, whom his memories are still keeping alive, even if he didn't remember his face features but his only scar on his left cheekbone.

His dark nights were showing countless nightmares, every night almost one of them was filled with trolls and negative comments that how someone so fucking special in life he forgot,

How he looks like?
Pathetic.

Noorae looks confused with the sudden change of weather so she reaches Taehyung's hand, clutching on it. Unable to figure out why but felt the protection for the older guy.

Truly kids are so unpredictable.

"Tae..what about my masterpiece...?" She pout trying to divert the thing, but found Taehyung giving more attention to the album this guy gave him.

Hani looks at the small girl who was giving him the best hatred look ever.

He chuckled awkwardly.

"Wait baby do you wanna see little taetae when he was like you." Hani asked and got replied by Noorae's sparkling eyes, she turns her adorable gaze on Taehyung who giggled heartily can't help but cooing at the little jumping ball.

Hani didn't waited for approval as he already got one by her obvious body language, he flips some pages and smiles finding 'that one photo', the one where all the kids were looking like they just received degrees, it was a group photograph with Hanuel in the middle as he was the caregiver and their homeroom teacher that time.

".....haa, my babies." Hani smiled sadly, exhaling a long sigh for feeling bittersweet just how fast time changed. It's like in a blink they all grew up and left Hani by his lonely self.

Taehyung immediately eyes him in awareness, and said "Excuse me old man...we all are grown ups already." Hani gives him the side eye.

"do you think I care, you all are still my babies." He shrugged.

They started checking the photo as well as recalling the memories together not giving the attention to the little girl who was reading their expressions and words very attentively. Maybe finding an opportunity to speak.

As her father told her how third person should always wait when two people are talking, Noorae being daddy's obedient girl always agrees to him.

"Tae look you remember him!!" Hani suddenly jumps as Taehyung looks at the boy he just pointed out.

"This cheeky brat... always picking fight from others for you."

Hani kept saying words but Taehyung didn't seem to listening them as he went silent while eyeing the picture especially the boy who was hugging him in it, so dearly.

As if everything went black, a space got created containing him and the little boy standing face to face under the only spot light.

'so that's what kookie looks like...how cute, and how funny I remember everything except for his face shouln't I be ashamed...i forgot you.'

His thoughts made him shut to the outer world as he was busy stroking that face with his point finger, imagining if he's caressing the real one. Getting load of his look so that he'll never forget again, that doe eyes getting hidden by his silky bangs though he's still a coconut head.

And his famous cheek scar.

Whenever Taehyung asks about it he always tells the same. 'i fought the biggest monster and he gave me this scar'

Thinking if he'll ever meet again so he could ask.

Who was that monster?

'i don't think I'll meet him ever considering my luck'
He thought but feeling a sweet relief that now he'll never let himself forget this visage.

"The devil everyone was afraid of, except you...the only kid who can stand toe to toe infront of this little goon and can able to scold him, everything was scary about him except his name." Hani narrates as Taehyung takes his mobile out clicking the picture, will crop the rest later.

"Kookie." He mumbled slowly with a grin adoring his lips.

Noorae having enough of patience she shouts, will think about manners and etiquettes later now she just wants to see it.

"Me too me too...I wanna see too!!" Jumping around like a bouncy ball.

Hani laughs including Taehyung they both bents on their knees still equal as Noorae's height.

"Here here...you over-excited baby kangroo." Hani said, passing the photo towards her direction.

"...gsap*"

They didn't expect this reaction from her...why she gasped so suddenly?

"What's wrong Noorae, what did you see in it...?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"Come with me Taetae hurry up!!!!" Noorae said hastily. Her eyes, they became so wide and she started dragging Taehyung, so he let her because they wanna see what does she saw in it that made her this surprised.

They reaches the staff lane, she halts her step infront of notice board, although there's two members from orphanage staff, already present checking or more like adoring the beautiful collage on it.

She looks back at Taehyung who was bowing and meeting the two members.

"Tae look the same photograph is here too hehe."

"Umm where baby-"

A flinch draws back his whole body when he looks at the direction, his body stopped functioning because why in the name of God the same group photo in the album is pasted here.

With the most expected thing.

...that this collage is filled with nothing but Jeon Jungkook's photographs as him doing social work in the orphanage, with a big note written as

'Thankyou for everything New Director'

Why he's standing with the staff here?

What the actual fuck? What's wrong with everything, why Jungkook is everywhere? Everything including Taehyung?

"That's our new director and our Noorae's father...right baby?" One of the man spoke making Noorae nod her head enthusiastically.

"Hehe yes...look look tae's here too."

Here Hani was also confused and kept re-matching if the photo is even slightly different but no that's the exact fucking exact one.

Taehyung heart felt aching when he suddenly recalls how Jungkook have same scar on his left cheek, suddenly all the things started making senses. The fucking same scar, him calling Taehyung as hyung which he let slide not taking it seriously.

How careless Taehyung.

'no this can't be no...please no'

He inhales a shaky breath, trying to collect himself.

For the final confirmation.

"...N-Noorae baby come here." Said and took Noorae in his arms.

"Who's you-.....your a-appa in this." He stuttered as his legs were shaking, and pointed at the group photograph on the notice board. It's like an intense earthquake just knocked inside his whole body.

"Stupid tae...here!! he's hugging you." Noorae did said something he least wanted to hear, literally.

It's like something explodes loudly inside his body, that this silent and smiley environment felt so loud and cringey all of a sudden. It's like he never expected and wasn't even ready for this shit.

Never wanted to believe that all along Jungkook was the one.....the guy from his past, his beautiful memories he shared with is the director and his life controller.

How every moment he spent with him began playing in his mind like a tape recorder.

His blood starts boiling because he betrayed him?

Betrayed him? Really Taehyung? Isn't it you who never noticed and ignored the two important facts.

Why Jungkook calls him hyung whenever he sounds desperate? Who would call him especially when there's no closeness between them.

And most fucking fuckery his fucking cheek scar, didn't he always claims how he remembered that scar but look he never looked at Jungkook like it because he never expected it, never wanted it.

And how Jungkook's possessiveness kept showing infront whenever it's about Taehyung.

'you are mine'

'fucking.MINE'

Though did he wanted the boy from the very past close to his heart has to be Jungkook? but now the question.

Does Jungkook's aware of this or not? If he is why didn't he reveal before? Why did he kept it secret if he knew?

"...why appa's hugging tae tae here." Noorae asked, pouting and looking at Taehyung confusingly.

Taehyung's whole body runs cold as the rest of his strength runs out he was keeping for a while and gave a forced smile to Noorae.

"Looks like I have to ask him baby." He was disbelief. Swaying his body like some boat on shore he closes his eyes and falls on the ground.

Congratulations to the king of most fucked up life, nothing but full of surprises, untold truths, betrayals and desperation. So freaking funny, a fucking joke. What a life Kim Taehyung, What.A.Fucking.One.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But I promise I'll find you no matter what...then we'll stay together, forever hyung." (Reference from ch 16)

"Promise kookie...?"

"Promise and sealed."
___________________________

To be continued ~

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
23.4K 1.4K 23
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
174K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...