Love After Hate

Por Shikha2010123

♡First Book of {Miracles in the Dark} Series♡ Can be read as a Standalone too. This is a BxB book. Started... Mais

Author's Note
Characters Aesthetic
Dedication
Chapter 1 [What The Fuck?!]
Chapter 2 [Charming]
Characters Introduced
Chapter 3 [Mission Pussy]
Chapter 4 [I Am Not Normal]
Chapter 6 [Cute.]
Chapter 7 [Please]
Chapter 8 [On The Bike???!!!]
Chapter 9 [Am I?]
Chapter 10 [I Never Wanna Get Out Of Here.]
Chapter 11 [Aaryan Yar Tu Puchi Lele.]
Chapter 12 [Indirect Samjho Yar.]
Chapter 13 [Sherrrrr!!!]
Chapter 14 [This Is For The Biology Test.]
Chapter 15 [Only Fucking Yours.]
Part-II of Love After Hate [Secrets Left To Uncover]
Chapter 16 [Impulsive Action]
Chapter 17 [It is a yes, Mr. Aaryan Singhania.]
Chapter 18 [What have you done to me, baby?]
•Important Announcement•
Chapter 19 [Red Room]
Chapter 20 [The darkest you can go, Aaryan.]
Chapter- 21 [You are my only Home]

Chapter 5 [What Was I Made For?]

60 8 4
Por Shikha2010123

Ishaan's POV

It's night time and the clock is showing 2:00 in the morning. I am not able to sleep, why?; because I am thinking about my words which I said to Aaryan. I didn't even know myself why I said that, I definitely shouldn't have. And because of that, my demons are not letting me sleep. 

"You are gay. You shouldn't have told him about you liking dicks bastard. Now, he will also think of you as disgusting. Count your days asshole, your peace is going to get disrupt."

*The nerd is gay, everyone. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I never liked you, you have always disgusted me. "Please. Don't hurt me. I promise, I'll be good. Please, don't do this to me. I beg you." Oh darling!, don't cry. We'll have some fun. HAHAHAHAHA.*

"AAHAHAHAHHAHAAH, GO AWAY. FUCKING GO AWAY.", I cried out while keeping my hands on my ringing ears. I went towards the bathroom and spit my guts out. I am not able to breathe, please someone help me. I am dying. Just then, I saw a blade kept on the shelf. I got up with wobbly legs, took that blade in my hands and made a cut on my wrist. "Yeah. I am feeling better.", I sighed out. 

I laid there for some time and then got up to sit across the window. I put the chair and sat on it. I breathe in the fresh cool air and relax for some time. Then an idea struck me, I can sing. So, I went towards my wardrobe and took my guitar out. I then, went towards the window and sat on the chair with guitar in my hands. 

(A/N- LISTEN TO WHAT WAS I MADE FOR?, BY BILLIE EILISH FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE)

"I used to flow, now I just fall down, I used to know, but I am not sure now, what I was made for, what was I made for? Takin' a drive, I was an ideal, Looked so alive, turns out I am not real, Just something you paid for,  WHAT WAS I MADE FOR?, Cause I,I, I don't know how to feel, but I wanna try, I don't know how to feel, but someday I might, someday I might.", I sang the lyrics while imagining the scene that changed my whole life, snatched the child within me and took the happiness and life present in me.

"When did it end?, all the enjoyment, I am sad again, don't tell my boyfriend, It's not what he's made for, what was I made for?, Cause I,I, I don't know how to feel, but I wanna try, I don't know how to feel, but someday I might, someday I might." *You enjoying this Shaan?, aaah, yes. See how your pretty ass is squeezing my dick. You are taking it sooo good, darling.*  I sobbed hard. You took everything from me, and I did nothing, nothing to stop you. 

"You deserve this bastard. Cause you are gay. You are not normal like other children. YOU ARE DIFFERENT."  Yes, your right. And how much I hate to agree, I still can't deny the fact that; YOU. ARE. FREAKING. RIGHT. 

I ended the verse and opened my eyes, didn't have the energy to continue further. I found my cheeks wet and stained with tears. I chuckled at my helplessness and kept the guitar aside, then chose to watch the view outside from the window. But wait, what the hell? What is he doing here at this hour? I swear, I have said these words a hundred times since he had come to my neighbourhood. And not only that, this asshole is staring at me, for god knows how many minutes. He didn't saw me crying, right?.

I whispered, enough for him to hear, "What are you doing here?" His staring comes to a halt. He shook his head and replied, fucking shouted "Your singing is amazing..."  I smiled cause that was a sweet comment but then covered it up quickly with my poker face and facepalmed myself, looked around to confirm that no one heard us. When I found no one I looked at him and gestured him to speak quietly. He gestured the action of sorry.

He was about to speak further but just then, he got a call. He picked it up and listened what the other person is saying and then said something which I wasn't able to hear, not that I even have any interest in listening. Okay, I am definitely lying, my interest is obviously piqued. But it's quite inevitable, we are humans and we do have a feeling called curiosity. Who might be calling him at this hour?, maybe his girlfriend, his friend with benefit, could be one night stand chick too. Par mujhe kya, it's his life. He can do whatever he wants. (Par mujhe kya- Who am I to consider it anyways, it's his life. He can do whatever he wants.)

He then, looked at me and said, "Sorry Charming, but I have to go. Meet you today at the bonfire." He waved at me, started his bike and then drove off to god knows where. He is being a suspect, and I am definitely going to find out, where does he go every night?. Asshole.

I again took the guitar in my hand and started to sing a happier song. 

After some hours of singing, relaxing, staring out of the window, scrolling through the phone and pacing around the room. It was finally 4 in the morning, the time of sleeping. I sighed happily and a little tiredly too. I then went towards my bed, laid down, switched off the light of the lamp on the side table, covered my whole body with the duvet and finally fell into a deep slumber.

Aaryan's POV

When I got the message of Roh, I got up and did start to prepare. But then he messaged again that we have to go for the mission at 2:30. So, I got on the bed again and slept till 2. I then woke up, got dressed, did my hair and got down from the stairs towards my bike.

I sat on my bike and waited for Roh to text me, okay. I am lying a little. I sat there in the hope of meeting Charming again. Just what if-, and just then I heard the sound of the soft music. I turned in the direction of the sound and saw Charming SINGING. Wait, What, He SINGS. Goodness! He sings so beautifully. He is definitely the definition of 'Perfectionism.'

But then, I heard him sob. He was crying and that tears were staining his cheeks, maybe bacause the song is sad. But I think there is another reason for this. He is singing and at 2:30 in the morning while crying and sobbing. Did he just had a breakup or something?, but I don't think he is into relationships. Just then a voice comes into my mind, "But then, I feel I'm not normal." Why does he think like that? Why is he not normal? Lots of questions swirled in my head but there was no one to answer them.

He was singing so smoothly like a delicate life who is filled with innocency and purity. I swear I was totally lost in his voice and his beauty.

I don't know when he stopped singing and asked me what I was doing here. I was so overwhelmed by his singing that I didn't listen what he asked instead shouted that he singed AMAZINGGG... He smiled, he did, I am sure about that. But then he covered it up and facepalmed himself cause I shouted at night. He checked to confirm no one heard me and then gestured me to speak quietly. I gestured a 'sorry' and said 'okay.'

I was about to ask him that why he is always awake at this time but just then my phone ringed. Fucking fuckery. I took the phone out from my pants pocket, only to see a very expected familiar name Roh.

I picked it up only to hear all three of them practically shouting at me, "Where the fuck are you Aaryan?" I replied, "Yeah, I am coming guys there is a lot of traffic in here you know. Just some very normal days in Kingsbury." They sighed and then shouted again fucking together, "You bitch, who do you think you are playing with? Fucking tell us Aaryan, which is that so called place where you are getting a lot of traffic at fucking 3:00 in the morning?" Oh shit yeah, I just forgot it is 3 am. I then replied, "Guys I am reaching in 10."

I then dumped my phone in my pant's pocket and bid my bye to Charming then finally headed off to our base. I am always late. But fuck it, HIS VOICE. HOW THE FUCK HE SINGS SO FANTASTICALLY. I swear this guy is just fucking PERFECTTT...

I reached my base in 10 mins, yup just 10 cause I practically made my bike a plane. I was riding at fucking 200, but the experience was breathtakingly exhilarating.

I went inside only to hear them shouting at me AGAIN. But whatever.
We then head towards the south of Alrinia to catch a government officer named Ranveer Vishnoi who happens to be a sex trafficker. He has raped 10 children with 15 women sold across the borders of Metrisia, Boland and Calcary. He is basically in a stripper club, Bastard, named BeautyArmor in Alrinia.

We reached the club in an hour and a half. We three got down from our bikes and kept our guns in our leather jackets, and I know what you guys would be concerned about, yes guys we had already planned about this thing. Rohan is just a mindblowing smartass tech person, and he had made these jackets for us for our missions. So, if something is kept in these jackets, then it can't be detected. We three nodded at each other and went towards the entrance one by one.

I moved around the club in order to find Ranveer the Bastard. Sid is checking on the right side while Abhi is checking upstairs. I went inside and saw rooms, so I decided to open them one by one. I started checking but find no one in the rooms. I then went towards the washroom to check if he was there there but he wasn't. Just then, Abhi declared from the ear piece, "Found him, he is in the room 375. I am outside his room, come fast guys." After hearing him, I head upstairs and went towards the room 375. I saw Abhi and Sid waiting for me, so I jogged up to them.

Abhi started, "He is with two girls." I nodded and started to think about a plan. Sid said in between into the ear piece, "Are there any cameras near us Roh,?" Rohan replied, "Already hacked." We three smirked at the same time, and then head inside the room not before checking the corridor.

He was still making out with two girls, Pussy. Bastard was seriously bottoming. Goodness, how can be people so weak?!. Anyways, get back to work.
We waited for some seconds, and then finally after an eternity later he saw us. His eyes widen, not in fear but more of embarrassment and anger. He pushed those girls aside, then walked up to us and shouted, "Who the fuck gave you the permission to enter in someone's room and what the fuck you guys want?" Sid sighed, Abhi tsked and I replied, "Well Mr. Randveer", I smirked at the nickname while Abhi and Sid chuckled. And you guys again might be wondering that what could be the possible reason to give nicknames?, well then lemme answer it. When we started ARSA, at that very moment we had decided to give nicknames to all the people and it has now become a tradition.

I continued, "Mr.Ranveer we would like to have a small talk with you. Can you please give us some private time of yours?", I said eyeing the chicks behind.
He told them to fuck off and then we sat on the couch to have that very necessary convo.

Sid started, "Hello Mr. Rand-Ranveer. We would like to inform you that-", just then that bastard spoke in between, "First of all who told you to start?, secondly, who the fuck are you guys and thirdly, I don't have time for any of your convos." I retorted back, "Okay fine then. Sid - Abhi kidnap him, fast. We don't have much time." And before he could shout Abhi kicked him on his stomache. They then, inserted a gag inside his mouth and tied his hands.

"Roh, from where we have to leave?", I asked. "There is a window in this room, and there is a pipe going extreme down. So, you guys have to take that. The distance is not that high Aaryan.", He replied. I asked again, "Any security?" He replied, "There is no one in the backyard area which you are going to take now but there are five people on the back entrance." I replied, "Yup okay."

We pushed him off of the window and then took the pipe to go down. We reached the back entrance and hid inside the long grasses and plants. They are not able to see us. "Kya kare?", I asked. (Kya kare - What should we do?) "Behenchod marte hai saalo ko.", replied Sid. (Behenchod marte hai saalo ko- Let's kill these assholes) Abhi and I nodded. Sid kicked him again in different areas so that he cannot get away.

We then went towards the entrance. Now we could fight, but we ain't having anytime left. Subah hone vali hai. (The sun's about to rise) So we decided to end it fast. We shot all five of them, yeah that was easy babe. Kya chutiya betha rakhe hai. Huh bache! (What kind of security these people are?! Seriously, Kids.) Whatever, back to the mission.

We took him and obviously this time too, Abhi is the one who made him sit on his bike. We seriously ran with full speed towards our base. We reach there in 30 mins. Now, I am not going to explain the encounter guys. Briefly, we used some tools like scrapers, knifes, tape so that we can tie the wounds which would stop the blood from flowing, scissors, blades and some other tools too.

He died and we finally ended the mission by sending the recording tape to the underworld. We hugged and then head towards our respective houses.

It is fucking 6:30 in the morning, And I am sleep deprived. So, I ran to my room, took a quick bath and then laid on the bed to relax.

____________________
The Bonfire

Author's POV

Aaryan heard his mum shouting from downstairs, "Aaryan. Wake up. We have to go. It is 7:30 in the night." It was the 1000th time his mother has said this and he finally decided to wake up and get ready. So, he replied back, "Yeah ma, coming. Just give me 20 mins." Yes guys, he was sleeping since 6:30 am. But still, this asshole is feeling tired and sleepy. What is happening seriously?.

But whatever, lets get back to present. So, they are going to Malhotra's for the bonfire and dinner as Aaryan's mum said the other day to Mrs. Malhotra. Priyanka was really excited to meet her bestie. Although, they meet everyday but everytime it feels the same. The emotions, the feelings, the happiness and the excitement of meeting each other is always the same. And that is what friendship is, you can talk everyday or not talk at all for months; but whenever you guys meet with your friends the happiness is on another level of extremity.

Aaryan got ready in his black shirt and black pants. He looked hot as fuck in black and there is no objection in that.

He set his hair, wear his watch and sprayed his favourite perfume by Shoeux in the fragrance, 'MasculineCEO.'

He got down and then asked his mother, "Kaisa lag ra hu?" Priyanka turned around and huffed in anger, "AARYANNNN... What kind of clothes is this? You are not going for a meeting that you have to wear BLACK. Wear something else, humesha black black black." Aaryan said, "Ma you know black makes me feel confident and I am looking good. So, let's move on please, from this lecture." Priyanka screamed back, "YOU asshole.", she said asshole in a hushed voice so that no one can hear her.  Aaryan laughed and said, "Yeah mum, We know papa thinks your innocent and doesn't know anything. *Wink*" They both smiled and then head towards the house of Malhotra's.

While In Malhotra's House - 3 pm in the afternoon

Shivangi's happiness was on another level or you can say she was floating on cloud nine. She was cooking all the fancy dishes you can name in this world, definitely not every dish but most of them and why wouldn't she?, when her bestie is coming to her house. Anubhav was setting up the place for bonfire. And, Ishaan was cleaning and dusting the house.

The house was filled with happiness. Everyone was chit chatting and side by side doing their chore.

It was now 7:00 in the night, and all of them are done with their work. It's time to get ready. So, Anubhav and Shivangi went into their room while Ishaan went upstairs to change.

Ishaan is a person who believes that 'Comfort is Fashion.' So, he chose a white tee underneath, with a brown jacket and a light blue straight jeans. He was looking cute and petite actually, but in shape. He doesn't have body or abs but is quite strong as Gym is one of the things he likes to do. He set his hair, sprayed his perfume and then went downstairs

Just when he stepped on the last stair, he heard the door bell ring. Anubhav and Shivangi also joined him, and together they went towards the door to welcome Singhania's. 

Shivangi opened the door, only to see the very expected guests, her bestie and her family. She hugged Priyanka, while Anubhav shaked hands with Rajveer. And my dear babies just stand there with an eye contact which no one broke. 

Aaryan was just mesmerised by Ishaan's beauty. He almost said 'riveting' in his head. He was looking like a whipped fool who has been smiling after seeing his lover. On the other hand, Ishaan was all serious, prim n proper and formal. 

After the small intro and meet up, they all came inside and sat on the dining table for a little rest before starting the bonfire. The house helps bring water for everyone. After some minutes, the helps bring the mojito and drinks with snacks. They all were chit chatting and laughing and smiling. 

After an hour, they went outside, started the fire and set the table for dinner. Everyone sat on the dining to have dinner. Seriously, everyone was salivating with the fragrance of the food, and there was genuinely no doubt that the food was tasty as fuck. 

Between the talks, Priyanka and Shivangi announced, "We have decided something, everyone. So, we request your attention please." "Actually I have decided and Shivangi has agreed to it", said Priyanka. Everyone stopped eating and looked towards Priyanka. She then continued, "I have decided... that, Ishaan is going to.. tutor, Aaryan" And then Aryan and Ishaan said at the same time, actually shouted at the same time, "WHAT THE FUCK."

_____________......................____________

WORD COUNT- 3383

I KNOW I AM LATE BUT ANYWAYS HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER GUYS. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IF YOU DO, THEN DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT, VOTE AND COMMENT. 

MEET YOU TODAY ONLY, WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS... AND WE HAVE REACHED 227 READS. VOHOOOOO. 

HAPPY READING!

YOURS LOVELY ,

AUTHOR SHIKHA. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Step Brothers Por Camalaroon

Ficção Adolescente

10K 366 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
81.4K 4.1K 19
They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slowly drags her feet into dinning room whil...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
3.4K 155 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...