Animalverse - The Search for...

By CrossoverWeasel16

When Eliza was thinking about her big sister Debbie Thornberry one day, she started to feel the need to look... More

Must Find Her
A Humpback Reunion
G'day At Last!
Sydney Y'all
Pig Hunt
Kidnapped
Perth
Him
Monster Escape
Sandstorm Escape
Red Valley National Park
Reunion
Donkey Hunt
New Trust and Deadly Escape
What's Next

The Voyage

13 1 0
By CrossoverWeasel16

The next morning, Eliza was taking a sail boat that she handmade herself. She already got enough supplies to last the journey. She was almost about to set sail when she heard Lincoln coming up to her. Lincoln was seen with some of the animals. That being his cousins, Hilda, Charlie, Penny, Grizz, Panda, Ice Bear, Zee, Buck, Carlota, Kwok, Darrius, Ronnie Anne, Zach, and Arandano, her parrot friend who is the only spix macaw living in Valley Hills. She was also surprised to see Ricky attending this search too.

Eliza: Good morning guys.

Lincoln: Morning to you too. Some of us are coming with you. As you can see from here.

Eliza: Okay, but please be warned that this will be a long voyage to Australia.

Arandano: We'll take care matey.

Ronnie Anne: Let's go everybody.

The group soon got onboard the boat and got ready to set sail. Although they told their families about this and they were okay with it, Lincoln and the rest were going to help Eliza. Like Lincoln said from the last thing, Eliza helped them, and now it's their turn.

With that said, the group set sail to Australia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
655K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...