Nothing (Male Reader x My her...

Por JoltStar

(Y/N) was born without a quirk which made him an outcast from his family. This caused (Y/N) to become a merce... Mais

01. | Quirkless
03. | Reunion
04. | The Symbol of Peace
05. | A Real Hero
06. | Last Stand

02. | History

2.2K 85 10
Por JoltStar

[Welcome back readers! I'm excited to share another great chapter with you guys! I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Since (Y/N) left his apartment, it had been weeks since the incident with Chisaki. He had been sleeping wherever he could for a few hours before going about his day in an attempt to find a high ranking hero to fight.

It was a nice day. A sunny day. A day that would usually be considered any other day, but instead it became one of the most infamous days in history. A day that would be remembered by all. This day would be given the name, 'Day of the Fallen.'

(Y/N) walked through the streets wearing his normal black shirt and white pants. He received many negative stares however as people saw the slug on (Y/N)'s shoulder. The slug made noises and (Y/N) patted its head gently as he kept walking.

(Y/N): "Don't pay attention to them buddy, they're the weird ones, not us."

The slug responded with a noise and (Y/N) chuckled as he turned back to the front and walked down the sidewalk with a large smirk. (Y/N) was currently actively searching for a top 10 hero to fight. Why? Cause he hasn't had a challenging fight in a long time, and he's tired of that. He would search for as long as he needed to do it, and it would be fun.

???: "Hey you! Stop right there!"

(Y/N) turned around and he looked at the man that had called his name with a serious look.

(Y/N): "What do you want? Want to fight?"

The hero stood tall with a smirk on his face as he placed his hand on his hip and chuckled.

???: "Haha! Come on, you're clearly young, but be real here. You stand no chance against a master like me."

(Y/N): "Huh? Oh right you're that old samurai guy right? What was your name again."

???: "My name is the Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha. Now you fit the description that a hero by the name of Ingenium had given us all when he woke up from his coma. You were with that hero killer that was locked up not too long ago."

(Y/N): "The hero killer got locked up? That's pretty lame. Did he at least lose to All Might or something?"

Yoroi: "It was actually Endeavor who brought him in."

Hearing that name caused (Y/N) to momentarily freeze, confusing the hero in front of him. (Y/N) then smiled widely and laughed loudly confusing everyone around him, as he gained many stares. Yoroi began to walk towards (Y/N) and grabbed his shoulder roughly and yanked him down to his head level.

Yoroi: "Your getting taken in for questioning, understand?"

(Y/N): "Taken in? Oh your very much mistaken. I am going to enjoy this..."

Yoroi: "Enjoy wha-"

Yoroi was cut off as he was shot backwards through many building walls as the crowd looked in shock to see (Y/N) with his fist raised. (Y/N) chuckled as he looked at the holes the hero left in his wake.

(Y/N): "Well that's certainly some power, but what did I expect from number nine of the hero chart."

The crowd of people began to run away from (Y/N) who just laughed, placing his hands back in his pockets and walking down the street. He walked with a large smile as he waited patiently for someone to jump in and stop him. He smiled wider when he heard heavy footsteps approaching him.

???: "You can't disrespect heroes and get away with it!"

The hero threw a punch that (Y/N) easily caught. The hero's eyes went wide as he looked at (Y/N) who just smiled back at him.

(Y/N): "Death arms, you really should have been the smarter man, and just ran away while you still could."

(Y/N) gripped onto Death Arms hand tighter now as (Y/N) punched him in the liver multiple times causing Death Arms to collapse. (Y/N) just smiled as he let go of Death Arms hand, leading to Death Arms throwing a punch with a roar that (Y/N) side stepped. After the side step (Y/N) grabbed Death Arms arm and snapped the bone in a quick motion causing Death Arms to roar in pain before (Y/N) jumped into the air and spun kicked Death Arms into the ground, leaving a crater underneath his head.

(Y/N): "I told you. Should have ran while you could."

(Y/N) laughed at the body of the unconscious hero and placed his hands in his pockets when his eyes widened and he quickly leaned backwards, as he narrowly avoided an attack from a hero. (Y/N) turned to face the hero who stood before him.

(Y/N): "Wow! Someone this big already? I was expecting a little more waiting! I guess I'm big time huh?! Let's go now... Edgeshot!"

Edgeshot stayed silent as he looked at (Y/N) with a straight face before he used his quirk and folded and attacked (Y/N) with a piercing attack that (Y/N) dodged and jumped away from. Edgeshot reformed and dashed at (Y/N) without folding as the two began to exchange blows. Neither side seemed to land a hit when (Y/N) smiled at Edgeshot who was confused but his eyes widened when his stomach was hit hard by an attack he couldn't even see.

(Y/N): "You are very skilled, but don't ever think we're on the same plane in terms of skill, or anything again."

Edgeshot coughed up blood in his mask as he kneeled down in front of (Y/N) who began to steadily approach Edgeshot.

Edgeshot: "Your strong, and fast. I'll give you that. But you won't beat me in intelligence!"

Edgeshot then folded down and wrapped himself around (Y/N) who chuckled at the hero and smiled.

(Y/N): "Poor hero, I truly pity you right now."

Edgeshot was confused as he began to attempt and pierce (Y/N), but was failing to do so even though he was hitting him directly. (Y/N) laughed as he used his strength to break the grip around his arms and grabbed the folded Edgeshot and ripped him off of his body. (Y/N) then tossed Edgeshot aside as he reformed but was instantly met with (Y/N)'s fist that collided with his face, sending him flying backwards and through a wall. (Y/N) smiled as he was about to put his hands in his pockets. He was interrupted by a loud voice though, and this one seemed very eager and confident unlike the rest.

???: "Hey you! I'm going to beat you so bad for that! I will beat every villain I find, and that includes you!"

The hero was none other than the rabbit hero herself, Mirko. (Y/N) just smiled at the woman and he placed his arms at his side and got ready to fight the hero. Mirko smiled and launched off the ground and tried to Kick (Y/N) who dodged the kick and countered with a punch that was dodged and a kick was returned at his throat. He smiled and dodged the kick by flipping back, kicking her in the chin in the process. The rabbit hero just smiled and rubbed her chin.

Mirko: "Not bad villain! I'm sure that this will be very entertaining!"

(Y/N) smiled as the two rushed at each other and threw a kick that collided in between them. They both pushed but (Y/N) managed to overpower the rabbit hero who was pushed back and met with a punch to her head that knocked her back a bit. She shook her head to regain composure when she was met with a second strike in her stomach. She coughed, but smiled and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and wrapped her legs around it in an attempt to get him in an arm bar.

Mirko: "It's over now!"

(Y/N): "Heroes are so cocky."

Mirko looked at (Y/N) with a confused face before she realized that (Y/N)'s arm was perfectly fine, and even though she was trying to break it, it just wouldn't budge. (Y/N) then kneeled down onto the ground, making Mirko get a false sense of hope, that vanished instantly when she saw (Y/N)'s smiling face as he lifted his arm. Her eyes widened and she tried to break the hold but wasn't fast enough before (Y/N) had slammed her back into the ground creating a crater that formed in the earth after the strike. Mirko lay in the crater as (Y/N) stood up over her and smiled.

(Y/N): "Well you did better than the rest."

(Y/N) was about to turn around when Mirko suddenly woke and pushed up, landing a kick on (Y/N)'s chin, pushing him back. He smiled wider and rubbed his chin before looking to the rabbit hero, who was panting heavily with blood running down her forehead.

(Y/N): "I actually kind of felt that one!"

Mirko: "I'll admit villain, that was a smart move! And you're definitely very strong! But I can tell you're holding back! Show me what you can truly do!"

(Y/N) chuckled and waved her off, confusing the rabbit hero once again.

(Y/N): "Don't be silly hero. If I went all out, this fight would have ended a long time ago, and I want to get my fill of enjoyment here before that happens."

Mirko just chuckled and squatted down, pressing into the ground before she shot at (Y/N) and threw a hard kick at his chest. (Y/N) jumped back, and grabbed her leg before bringing her up to slam her down on the ground. However she planted her leg into the ground when he tried to slam her in the ground and she kicked off at (Y/N). The kick didn't land however as he still had a grip of Mirko's leg and he let go before kicking her in the side.

(Y/N) chuckled as Mirko skidded back a bit, before she came to a stop and looking up at (Y/N). Mirko grit her teeth and stood up while panting as she began to walk toward (Y/N) who stood there with a smirk on his face. As Mirko grew closer her steps grew heavier before she jumped and tried to land an overhead kick but (Y/N) dodged when he stopped moving as he felt a familiar presence in the air. He grabbed Mirko by the leg and slammed her into the ground full force, causing blood to fly from her mouth, and rendering her unconscious.

(Y/N) slowly turned to the side to see a large wave of flames appear from nowhere and a tall, muscular man with fire around his body approaching him. (Y/N) smiled happily as he watched.

(Y/N): "You finally came! I waited for you ya know! You're not All Might, but you'll do for now."

Endeavor: "Shut up and explain yourself. I can either burn you to a crisp, or hand you to the police, while carrying only a few injuries. Your choice."

(Y/N): "I think I'll choose the option where I get to have fun and play! So I'll fight you for a bit!"

Endeavor smirked to himself before he leaned down and fire began to take shape around his arm, which had been reeled back.

Endeavor: "Fine, you asked for this!"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Thats it for this chapter, and tune in next time where the action picks up to the max!]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.2K 348 45
"You're my lover." In which you get born with a black stain on your body where your soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time. Once your s...
2.8K 72 4
Y/n Maybank is JJ's older sister by a month. Y/n was adopted by the Maybanks since she was a baby. But it's not sunshine and rainbows, after JJ and Y...
807K 25.2K 36
Jungkook is a cold, arrogant and rude ceo who doesn't care about anyone. Let's see how Jungkook will change from coldie to softie only for Taehyung. ...
13.9K 2K 17
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...